Introduction from the new admin

Hello members of Indigo Society!
I want to introduce myself as a new admin. First of all, I want to make it clear that I an not Hobby1, I am a different person :)
He asked me to clarify this as some members seem a bit confused about this.
Anyways, I am a girl from Colombia. I believe I am an Indigo, but its really not that important. I am here because I am on a deep self-development / spiritual journey so which better place to learn and share than here :)

As I am kind of new on this forum, I would love to know some of you guys who would like to introduce yourselves. If you would like to share a little bit about yourselves, be welcome!

As a new admin, I would like to remind all members that this forum is supposed to be a friendly place, so please lets not be rude/heavy with others and be tolerant. Please help us keep this place sane! lol

Thanks for being here :)

Re: Introduction from the new admin

Hello,
thank you for caring about Indigo society, I hope you enjoy your journey..
:boat
i am like a particle floating on a wave traveling across a sea of awareness, looking within, i am everywhere, looking outward i see everything where ever i look. I am the Captain of my own experience, It has always been this way.

Hello Admin. Tks to you and Hobby for working on this site. It should be a good place to share common experiences and other knowledge. There was no place to share things back before the net. I am attracted to the indigo label and have been for awhile. I was on the yahoo adult Indigo site which used to be quite active, but now is very very slow. Wether or not people call this Indigo thing a fad does not change the fact that people experience things which are not always considered normal. I have a keen interest in healings and have sought this out for years in various spiritual cicrcles.

Tim

Hello new admin. Come on, did you have a login name back in the old order we could know/remember you by?

I live in the Midwest areas and help natural areas and endangered species in the united states. I was first drawn to seek this site when strange things started happening and I went in search of others who might understand and that I could talk sincerely about things with. I have found this group a great community and genuine people here, even those who have been rough around the edges even through anger some of them had and issues you could feel at heart most were genuine and sincere in their spiritual journey. The encounters over the years have meant a lot to me, and I am glad to see many of the 'old faces' coming back now with the new site. I hope maybe we can reuite and catch up and see how folks have grown or changed over the interim. Welcome back all.

SecretAgentMan wrote:Hi Admin, It's cool you have brought back this forum and I'm here because a lot of the topics I have an interest in. I think this place can have a good vibe maybe.
Thanks a lot! And yeah, a place like this one is supposed to have good vibes; but of course this depends on the users and how we treat eachother :)
But I love the place so far!

Clear Blue Sky wrote:Hello new admin. Come on, did you have a login name back in the old order we could know/remember you by?

I live in the Midwest areas and help natural areas and endangered species in the united states. I was first drawn to seek this site when strange things started happening and I went in search of others who might understand and that I could talk sincerely about things with. I have found this group a great community and genuine people here, even those who have been rough around the edges even through anger some of them had and issues you could feel at heart most were genuine and sincere in their spiritual journey. The encounters over the years have meant a lot to me, and I am glad to see many of the 'old faces' coming back now with the new site. I hope maybe we can reuite and catch up and see how folks have grown or changed over the interim. Welcome back all.
Hello, I dont think you can remember me by as I am kind of new.

I think I know what you mean with "strange things happening". Things that cant be ignored no matter how much the rational mind tries to :)

Thanks for being back here!

Hello! I'm glad to see IS back again... my thanks to you and hobby1 for the work and time spent resurrecting it. It feels much better here now than it did... hopefully positivity will prevail (more or less) as there's a wealth of info here that I've missed having access to. That and some interesting people lol.
“Strength lies in differences, not in similarities.” —Stephen Covey

“When we bring what is within out into the world, miracles happen.” ~ Thoreau

Return to “Introductions”