Archons psychic/soul attack on healers/mystics

Do they attack healers and mystics? I have a mother who passed a few years ago from cancer and these parasites have been cruel and evil in their attack even after her death.. She was a known mystic and healer.. Basically, these parasites will use hosts even family members to speak in a very indirect, cruel and off handed manner of my mother..

They'll use my nephew in particular who is my mom's grandson.. My mom adored him yet he(demonic host) would say things like "she passed away already" as if he was annoyed and despised her after I asked him if he misses his grandma.. He's 13 now, and its still this way with him.. The parasites would also use other children as young as 5 to say evil things.. Once, I was told indirectly by a 5 or 6 year old that my mother is not in heaven.. My 'nephew' even blurted out once that she's part of the "soul collector" my nephew is extremely intelligent with a very mild form of aspergers..

I've encounter other beings who seem to have contempt for my mother.. Almost like if you were to go to a predominately racist white neighborhood and they will have nothing but bad things to say about color people.. Well, that's how I feel this world I have entered into for a while now is like.. These demonic parasites do not like those who have power to heal, transmute and deprogram this mind-reality which is essentially their world..

Re: Archons psychic/soul attack on healers/mystics

Hello Proleung,
First, I would say, yes mystics and healers, like anyone really, do get attacked.
But there is more then one way of attack, and there are a lot of differences in origin and intent so I would be reluctant to point it out as demonic by default, as it could have a lot of other 'roots'.

People that are sensitive, are 'easy' targets. I suppose it is a bit of a 'high payload, minimal effort' kind of thing for whoever is doing the attacking. Mystics and healers leave a part of their energy somewhat open to this as they need to use it to heal. In this way they will also come across residual energy, that they unintentionally picked up and did not cleanse.
A lot of this residual energy in the same person can build up and even feel as an attack, when the bucket gets too full.
Then there is the other sensitive, people that are sensitive in character, who are in that way also easy targets because words can easily bring them off balance, which is a state that is beneficial to any attacker.

That being said, I have not encountered anyone still being attacked after their death, not energetically that is. Not saying it does not happen, just, that I have never heard/seen it.

Now, I see two things here, possibilities.
The first being, children are usually unfiltered and direct in their responses. So what you perceive as malignant and attacking, could just be a not so diplomatic response from a child.
'She left already' in an annoyed manner, can just as well mean that they are sad to not have her around anymore but, they do not yet have enough experience to say this in a way that does not offend others.
Just putting that out there to give you another perspective.

The other option is that you yourself have too much residual energy you have picked up along the way, and it's simply too much, like I said, this can also give a person a feeling of being attacked.
There used to be a great post on here about taking back energetic chords that are connected to others, by sshenry, however I cannot find it at the moment, and I need to be out the door soon.
But I would recommend you clean your own energy that way, to see if you still encounter the same things after. Just a simple process of eliminating possibilities and cleaning your own energy is an easy one.

If you are interested in that, I can see if I can find that thread when I come home from work, or post the basics myself here. Let me know.
I hope this helped.

Thanks blue indigo soul! I felt a sense of relief reading your post.. My life is a mess at the moment.. These parasites as you said, can be very tricky.. They have disguised as my spirit guides, twin flames and even soul family.. Emotionally and psychologically they have tore at me.. When I can't take anymore of their nonsense, they try to get someone to physically harm me.. But I do try to remain strong and stay focus.. I do believe my mother's soul is possibly held hostage by these beings.. They despise her.. Even had me fooled once when they disguised as her to get to me but had me feeling guilty..

As for the fear, I do recall having a sudden attack of extreme anxiety a few years ago and seemingly out of the blue.. I do not feel this fear belongs to me but was rather inserted.. I don't even meditate for fear that these idiots would insert scenarios as I feel they were the ones who introduced meditation to get people confused and achieve a false enlightenment.. Thanks for the link too!

I do feel I'm a healer and teacher as no one else around me at least seems to experience what I'm experiencing..

As for abagail, from the get go, your post screams bias and misinformed.. Thanks for your help but no thanks.. I have no time for foolishness.. Sorry for being blunt..

My mother does not keep a diary.. When my siblings and I were young, she had kept us from harm by both cleansing and protecting the home from malignant spirits.. These beings had attempt to possess me when I was around 6 and had used my older brother as a host since he was 8.. The past few years, they completely took him over and made our family break apart.. They have used my entire family as hosts basically.. So, I don't know if that's possible for me to even try to get my nephew cleansed when its basically the entire family that's cursed/possessed..

Maybe curse isn't the right word as almost every single person I come into contact with especially those who I tend to build personal relationships with seem to fall under their hypnotic spell.. But one thing is certain, they really do not like my mother.. It's also my entire family and whoever else I happen to know, that seem to display ill feelings towards her.. She had crystals and also gave each of her kids amulet crystals ... I had a small collection of crystals but my dad threw them away.. Haven't been involved in Crystal cleansing but would like to resume my interest in them.. I don't have a particular religion.. My life isa wreck.. I find it hard to smile and generally lost hope in ever being in any fulfilling relationship.. I find it hard to even get properly grounded due to this interference from these boneheads who think they rule me and humanity in general..

Thanks for the links BTW.. I bookmark both of them..

Found this interesting thread.. What the OP is describing is spot on.. Another sigh of relief.. I also came across the work of the late Dr. Karla Turner, Carlos Castaneda, a former lightworker by the name of Cameron day and another dude who has his own site running posting vital information.. All seem to describe similar stuff..

Here's the thread https://indigosociety.com/extraterrestri ... 37538.html

ProleungAmatak wrote:Do they attack healers and mystics? I have a mother who passed a few years ago from cancer and these parasites have been cruel and evil in their attack even after her death.. She was a known mystic and healer.. Basically, these parasites will use hosts even family members to speak in a very indirect, cruel and off handed manner of my mother..

They'll use my nephew in particular who is my mom's grandson.. My mom adored him yet he(demonic host) would say things like "she passed away already" as if he was annoyed and despised her after I asked him if he misses his grandma.. He's 13 now, and its still this way with him.. The parasites would also use other children as young as 5 to say evil things.. Once, I was told indirectly by a 5 or 6 year old that my mother is not in heaven.. My 'nephew' even blurted out once that she's part of the "soul collector" my nephew is extremely intelligent with a very mild form of aspergers..

I've encounter other beings who seem to have contempt for my mother.. Almost like if you were to go to a predominately racist white neighborhood and they will have nothing but bad things to say about color people.. Well, that's how I feel this world I have entered into for a while now is like.. These demonic parasites do not like those who have power to heal, transmute and deprogram this mind-reality which is essentially their world..
Of course the agents of evil attack healers and mystics, the first because they do light work and mystics because many of them dwell where they perhaps shouldn't in their quest for knowledge and some for power, i'm not speaking about your mother here but in general. I am a healer and have been attacked some times and have drawn to me people that have been demonhosts, one of them disguised themselves as a false Twin Flame and caused me immense pain, that's what they do, create negativity and then feed on it. The most insidious of them can talk directly to your heart, as the demonic essence in them knows your soft spots and weaknesses. They make you open up, trust them and then hit where it hurts most. Then they permit a short break only for their victims to build up their inner energy again, to feed more right after. This is a dead giveaway of psychic vampires and demonhosts, one day is fine and the enxt is hell almost like clockwork. You hit the nail in the head, they just hate those who heal or have the power to negate their influence on this world, to transmute their darkness and re-program conditioned minds, setting them free from the dark matrix which they hve turned this world into. The only defence i have found to really work on them is to let our vibrations become higher, attune to the Light and let us fill every fiber of our beings. They just can't stand this. But not answer their attackes with anger etc, this only feeds them. Instead, make them starve, deny them nourishment and their power wanes until they vanish. At least this worked for me.

Thanks for your input haroeris. I really resonated with your post as it is exactly how I am experiencing this phenomenon.. Speaking of them allowing us "breaks", I havent heard from a particular demonic possessor in about a week, just received a phone call from them today.. Wanted me to attend a speech club which I found quite energy draining and filled with deception.. They basically create a kind of network for all potential hosts to ensure they get as much as they can from any and all interactions.. This thing really is something out of the matrix movie as some of the real life scenarios i was in seem like a replay from certain scenes in the movie.. I sense jealousy from these beings.. I also sense their fear.. Theyre trying to take me over but I simply won't allow it.. As our DNA gradually evolves to the point we reach our fullest potential, their power and influence on the planet will dissipate and a new reality will manifest.. I'm saying this as I am experiencing it through my own senses.. Not through new age people or channellers..

Again, thank you.. Your post brought me back into positive alignment.. As I feel we all need as much support from one another as we can as these parasites are trying to turn humanity against each other.. I say this, as I read the other thread I posted here, which the link is included, shows strange subtle manipulation on information being presented by some posters on that thread without their own conscious awareness.. A strange subtle play of energy distortion..

Hello. I am glad that you found some of the answers you were looking for. :)
I found a site that covers a lot of the bases on what to do during a psychic or spiritual attack.
It's from a Christians perspective but I think its pretty informative for anyone going through something similar.

https://www.mit.edu/~rei/spir-help.html
"If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are."

Return to “Psychic Phenomenon & Parapsychology”