Native American Wisdom on Earth Spirit Warriors

There are many different labels, names and traits for the people who are somehow on a mission or purpose here on Earth right now. A spiritual purpose more than anything else.

Some call these people lightworkers; others call them starseeds, light warriors, indigos, etc. In the end, all these are labels that serve for identifying people´s traits and purposes here on Earth, in my opinion. However, there seems to be a mutual cause for these souls to be here: To help the Earth and to raise their energy up to the next level of human evolution.

They do this in very different ways and not always aware of doing it or of being prepared for doing it at some point in their life. Each path is very personal, very unique but they flow with a higher purpose. That purpose which made the journey here begin a long time ago to be concluded hopefully in these times we are living: To raise the Earth - Help with the shift and perhaps actively make it happen.

We are all evolving souls, forever. We share the same spark but we are not the same. We are all different expressions of the same Source. Some are healers, some are artists, some are warriors, some are slaves, some are villains, some are heroes, others are shamans while others are protectors, inventors, musicians, etc. Some are many of these aspects together while others are starting to discover their identity and potential in life. All the same Source but all different and unique expressions. We all have different consciousness and wisdom inside of us. We all live by our inner truth or beliefs system.

So... The Earth and its people... This world has been shadowed for many thousands of years already. We all know it: Ignorance, wars, self destruction, crimes and a well established system profiting from it. In order for this to be even possible, humanity - the masses - have to be energetically and actively supporting it. And for this to be possible, a great deal of fear and ignorance is necessary to keep this machine going. In order to achieve this, then the masses brainwash is a viable solution... And choice, because this is what happened.

A brainwashed society, disempowered, enslaved and carrying the burden of deep fear is most likely NOT going to make a change or be able to break free from its condition easily. Especially not if this condition has been repetitive for many incarnations. Sometimes I think that its not that these are young souls; but that they are stuck in their evolutionary process because of living certain limiting conditions for too long. I dont blame them at all... But, I would not put my faith in them to be able to create the change right now. Not alone and by themselves at least. Because think about it: Humanity repressions and cruelty are nothing new. They have already happened for way too long. Humanity knows this and still actively supports this, even today. This says quite a lot, no?

In order to really trigger some change, one must need a somehow different mentality and ways of living and doing things. One can not expect different results through same consciousness and actions, right? When you want a change, then the change begins as a change in consciousness. But also, a very important aspect of a Soul or soulgroup capable of actually achieving a change on this Earth, is strength. I believe that strength and endurance are warrior energy patterns or soul-print. It is necessary: Would a group of weak souls be capable of changing such rigid, difficult and sometimes violent system? If you think about the size of the challenge it represents, you would probably agree with me that a warrior group of souls with a deep level of awareness would be welcome and fitting for this situation.

Different ancient civilizations used to believe in the coming of such souls during these times in order to work for the purpose of helping this planet in many different ways - As a way to make a change along with all humanity.
They used to call them "Warriors of the Rainbow" and here are links of their prophecy:

https://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-le ... ecy-001577
https://upliftconnect.com/rainbow-prophecy/

My questions are:

What do you think about this prophecy? Real? Fake?
Do you think these ancestors had real wisdom and insight, or were they primitive in their intellectual / spiritual evolution?
Do you think these Rainbow Warriors are what people call today "Indigo people"?

Re: Native American Wisdom on Earth Spirit Warriors

It's a tough question to answer, mainly because I struggle with it myself. I visited the Hopi tribe on the Navajo reservation last year. I had a long desire to journey there with a few failures / let downs before it worked out. I realized I wasn't ready. Perhaps I didn't meet with the proper person, or because of the impromptu nature of the trip. I just aimed my GPS at the tribal center and expected my intuition would guide me once I arrived. I noticed an art store with a sign that read "Hopi Art" and I felt like if nothing else, the person running the store might know where to direct me. I found very little on my drive, aside from the government buildings and a street food strip. After driving around for a while, I decided to check that store out.

Firstly, it was a store operated on private property so there were places he could walk around show me. Second, the guy was a multifaceted and gifted artist in so many ways. During our conversation, I asked him a multitude of things. His answers were in anecdotes, riddles, and then he would sometimes trail off about person tales or escapades. Haha, he is a neat guy. I say all of this to bring you to what I learned from him. He said that his tribe does believe in an indigo people / souls. The catch, however, is that they are descendants from the indigo people that the Hopi discovered in what is today, the caves in the mountains near San Francisco. They are hybrid demi-katcinas, essentially. I can't remember his words verbatim, but his expression was of the tune that the "new ager" indigo thing is whack. The way he said "they are reborn indian souls" I had the impression that he didn't believe they would come back as white people. I felt like he meant they would be reborn to native people. I do not have a single % of native in my gene pedigree. I do, however, I have been told by a chief from the local native tribe who visited a native woman I was providing hospice care for that I am not like the other white people. His ancestors, which I could see in the dimly lit room appeared as an orb of energy. It went through my chest and I felt a slight "thud" when it did.

I plan to go back this summer because an interesting thing happened. My friend who is quite sensitive and didn't know of my plans randomly channeled what she felt like a Hopi spirit and it was asking me "when will you visit the Hopi?" This was during the same day I was wondering if I would take my dream trip to Jerusalem for spiritual questing. I called the Hopi man I met the following day (which happened to also be my birthday) and told him what happened. He said "that is not abnormal, as the season of the Katcina began today. When are you coming out?" I wonder if it means I didn't speak to the right person of the tribe, or whether it meant that I didn't get the knowledge I was seeking. I asked him what he thought it meant, and he said I may have left a part of my self here because I didn't get a question answered.

Is there anything about rainbow souls/warrior souls would you like me to ask him, Redviolet3?

Thanks Rely610

Interesting to know about your experience.
It is good to hear so many different perspectives and ideas on these matters. I also do not have any visible indigenous aspects and my time shared with this kind of people has been rather limited.
The only thing was one time when I got what I think was a flashback of one of my other incarnations. I saw what it seemed like a native woman, somehow in a tribe. I thought her eyes were quite similar to my own. But that is all.

Anyway, I guess what intrigues me right now is what is their perspective on these coming times and the supposed changes we are experiencing. Or any insight they want to share is welcome :)

Whoah, that is interesting about your channeling of your past life! Do you recall any imagery or symbols during that experience?

So, I spoke with my Hopi friend and he's going to have us out on the 7th of July. I can find out more then! He said he would show me the prophecy rock, petroglyph valley, the 3 villages, and hopefully show us a kat'cina ceremony. He said the prophecy rock contain the entire creation story, as well as our earliest ancestors - reptilians, the 3 fingered ones, and ant people. Like I said, I got the vibe that he didn't believe in the new age view of indigo souls but I will find out more. I remember him saying about 2,000 indigos live on the Navajo reservation of various tribes.

So, what I am about to say next carries some speculation in the mix, and I know that reality exists within the mind of the experiencer... so, biased as it is:

He also told me that thought is a connection to the great spirit, and that any idea that pops into your head is to be used. You have been chosen to have that idea, and it's up to you whether you materialize it or not. That's one of the secrets to life, is that we have free will. We are not forced (necessarily) into doing things. We might be guided by spiritual forces to realize things... but, ultimately, we have to make our own realizations / decisions. In essence, we are Gods, gate keepers, and observers of this plane. Another piece of wisdom is that we are all star children. We are made of the essence of stars, that luminous energy. Everyone has that spark, some brighter and stronger than others.
This gives more credo to the assertion that we are God, too. We are all emanations of the ground substance / White light.
Part of our "path" is to build that fire within; raising vibration on an individual level... This sounds like the indigo soul mission, right? Perhaps we are the ones who are attuned to that message... Maybe that is how our indigo energy fits into the grand equation? I do know that we are warriors of and for love, and that what each of us indigos have to offer is purely within us.

I want to ask more about their views on white people, especially the one's who are said to return in seek of their knowledge (or if that is just internet scuttlebutt). I also plan to ask about the rainbow warriors and what he knows about them. I do remember him saying the Hopi belief is that they existed long before the white man came, and they believe they will exist after white man goes away. This tells me three things: 1) humanity willn't be wiped out (unless the katcina take a select group to be spared and repopulate... which is a lot like their creation story) but it seems that the way of life will be changed after a series of events. 2) Empires will rise and fall throughout time. They are constructs of man and die just as man does. 3) Most importantly, by following their way of life is in essence the path to our salvation. Since modern society doesn't want to grow it's own food (and is illegal in most places, as is catching and using rain water) this will bring our society to a precipice... Perhaps at this point, our governments will choose the solution that benefits us all... Or, not. I don't think the world will be destroyed, however.

Hello.
Actually I have had several flashbacks and ideas of other lives. But usually, these images last for about a second. But I have not been able to remember full events or experiences. About this particular vision of the native woman, I cant remember symbols or anything. Just saw her and somehow I realized how her eyes were similar to mine and maybe her face a bit as well. But that is all... I dont know what was happening or who she was or anything :)

Thank you for sharing your insight. I also believe we are all starchildren. We have human incarnations but we also have incarnations in other different worlds. I really believe this also because of what seem like other lives flashbacks... Yeah, as crazy as this is, I do not think I have been only human as I have seen a couple of alien versions of myself... Or I think this is the case at least. Would it make sense that an immortal and unlimited Soul would experience life in just one low place inside a Universal and unlimited existence? This idea seems a bit limiting to me. I think Earth is an important evolutionary place for souls but I also believe we experience life in many other places too.

Return to “Native American Wisdom and Spirituality”