Soul sex and Twin Flames

3 years ago I met a person who was meant to change my life. Although it was a long distance relationship (she lives in the US, I in Europe) it was a life-altering experience.
The soul connection was unbelievable, we felt what the other felt across the world. But we went even deeper, into something I had experienced only once in the past but not anywhere near this intensity and depth. Our souls truly united in levels our material bodies never could. I cannot describe this in human words, only those who have experienced something similar will understand and will not mock or judge or think I live inside my head. As she felt exactly the same without us even exchanging an e-mail or Skype or anything beforehand, I have no doubt it wasn't a creation of our minds.
Problem is, after experiencing this I have little or no interest in material relationships and carnal sex anymore. Actually, I find it appalling and beastly, so low-frequency compared to the sheer divinity me and this person felt during our soul-merging. Has anyone else experienced something like this ? What was your feelings afterwards ? How can anyone cope with the material after tasting the Divine Love and Union ? Thank you in advance for your insight, Namaste :)
1 x

Re: Soul sex and Twin Flames

Maybe you are supposed to be ready and find this Divine union here in the material world.
I do not know, but if I were in your situation, I would see this situation as a message for me. A message that material sex is no longer what I need to experience. That what I long for is this deeper connection, either with this person you mention or with someone on a similar level or energy. It seems as if only this kind of deep spiritual connection would make you feel more... Whole? While the other material sex would make you feel low. I am just guessing here though.
2 x

Shaj wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:16 pm
Greetings.

Tell me, have you ever shared this intimacy physically with her as well?
Hi Shaj, no I didn't experience this physically with her as we live on opposite sides of the world. And I know it was for the best as for reasons too personal to discuss, it would be a disaster. I believe this person came into my life not for us to be together in the physical, but to teach me the beauty of pure Spirit, something I was oblivious to before. You see, I was too focused on the material aspect of life before. So this probably was a lesson for balance, a hint for me to seek a spiritual union also, and not just an amazing but only material union.
2 x

Red Violet 3 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:55 pm
Maybe you are supposed to be ready and find this Divine union here in the material world.
I do not know, but if I were in your situation, I would see this situation as a message for me. A message that material sex is no longer what I need to experience. That what I long for is this deeper connection, either with this person you mention or with someone on a similar level or energy. It seems as if only this kind of deep spiritual connection would make you feel more... Whole? While the other material sex would make you feel low. I am just guessing here though.
Thank you so much for your insight :) I totally agree, this situation was a message and a lesson for me. Like I told to Shaj, before this experience I was totally focused on the material/physical aspect of a relationship. I know that I have went overboard with the spiritual now, but I think maybe this is a necessary stage before balance is achieved, me knowing that a proper relationship must be fulfilling in both aspect, the physical and the spiritual also.
More whole, you used the perfect word for it, thank you :) I don't think you were just guessing when you wrote your reply, It's so spot on and what I needed to hear I believe you could be channeling or your higher self directly talking, telling me the wisdom I needed. Just perfect, thank you so much :)
2 x

Thank you Red Violet :)
I surely hope so, and I wish for every soul to find love. But maybe for us to be granted this, we must first create Love inside us, then the law of attraction could bring it in our lives, just a theory. If the Universe is all about balance, then it gives us what we project outside. Many people, including me, wait for the One that would heal and change everything....but what did I do all this time to change myself for the better ? If I was full of sadness and anger and frustration and self-loathing etc....the Universe brought similar souls into my path. I truly believe it's a matter of us really looking at the mirror, acknowledge our inner shadow and decide to change it. Then, we change our path, so it's logical for us to meet different people :)
2 x

Haroeris wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:29 am
I surely hope so, and I wish for every soul to find love. But maybe for us to be granted this, we must first create Love inside us, then the law of attraction could bring it in our lives, just a theory. If the Universe is all about balance, then it gives us what we project outside. Many people, including me, wait for the One that would heal and change everything....but what did I do all this time to change myself for the better ? If I was full of sadness and anger and frustration and self-loathing etc....the Universe brought similar souls into my path. I truly believe it's a matter of us really looking at the mirror, acknowledge our inner shadow and decide to change it. Then, we change our path, so it's logical for us to meet different people :)
I couldnt agree more with you Haroeris. Specially about doing the inner work in order to find the love. It is very true.

It is very easy, and to be honest, a bit unfair, that we expect another person to heal us inside and to do the work for us. It is not how it works, not even if we want to.
Most, if not all humans have their inner shadows and many times there is the fear of looking inside and acknowledging such darkness. Such darkness is a void that we try to cover with different things and substances. Sometimes we USE other people for this purpose. But external people cannot fill a void inside our consciousness.
In the best case, we can drag others down with us. In the worst case, we keep meeting reflections of our own failures.

Yes, I knew this for years already. I was living in darkness, carrying blocks and resentments. Of course I wanted balanced love, but would it have been possible with me being closed to it? Of course not! I attracted very toxic partners into my life and when I decided that it was time to break that "curse" and to find a more balanced relationship or experiences or whatever, I knew that it would not come until I did the respective work inside of myself.

So what I did for the next 4 or 5 years was to work on myself. On my interior, my consciousness, my emotions, my self image, etc. I am still in the process right now, but I am changing. The work I did on myself will pay off, I know this. However, it was a big sacrifice for me: While people were having fun and living their life, I was dealing with my inner darkness, preparing my inner light to shine. Difficult times for me, going through this process.
However, today I feel more ready to embrace new realities, to create them. To live my way: in freedom, joy and playfulness. I still have inner shadows of course, but never like when I started. I do feel the progress.

However, it really frustrates me that after I have done this hard work on myself, some external people feel in their right to throw their negativity and shadows to me. As if it was my responsibility to deal with their shadows, just because I feel love for them. This really frustrates me so much. I want to live well, I want to share this with others too.
But many times I get the impression that some people are not really doing their inner work; that some people are not taking real responsibility for their own well-being and that they expect others to deal with their shadows or to heal them without them having to do any effort for themselves.

By this behavior, I feel dragged down many times, or just frustrated and angry at this.
2 x

Red Violet 3 wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:43 pm
Haroeris wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:29 am
I couldnt agree more with you Haroeris. Specially about doing the inner work in order to find the love. It is very true.

It is very easy, and to be honest, a bit unfair, that we expect another person to heal us inside and to do the work for us. It is not how it works, not even if we want to.
Most, if not all humans have their inner shadows and many times there is the fear of looking inside and acknowledging such darkness. Such darkness is a void that we try to cover with different things and substances. Sometimes we USE other people for this purpose. But external people cannot fill a void inside our consciousness.
In the best case, we can drag others down with us. In the worst case, we keep meeting reflections of our own failures.

Yes, I knew this for years already. I was living in darkness, carrying blocks and resentments. Of course I wanted balanced love, but would it have been possible with me being closed to it? Of course not! I attracted very toxic partners into my life and when I decided that it was time to break that "curse" and to find a more balanced relationship or experiences or whatever, I knew that it would not come until I did the respective work inside of myself.

So what I did for the next 4 or 5 years was to work on myself. On my interior, my consciousness, my emotions, my self image, etc. I am still in the process right now, but I am changing. The work I did on myself will pay off, I know this. However, it was a big sacrifice for me: While people were having fun and living their life, I was dealing with my inner darkness, preparing my inner light to shine. Difficult times for me, going through this process.
However, today I feel more ready to embrace new realities, to create them. To live my way: in freedom, joy and playfulness. I still have inner shadows of course, but never like when I started. I do feel the progress.

However, it really frustrates me that after I have done this hard work on myself, some external people feel in their right to throw their negativity and shadows to me. As if it was my responsibility to deal with their shadows, just because I feel love for them. This really frustrates me so much. I want to live well, I want to share this with others too.
But many times I get the impression that some people are not really doing their inner work; that some people are not taking real responsibility for their own well-being and that they expect others to deal with their shadows or to heal them without them having to do any effort for themselves.

By this behavior, I feel dragged down many times, or just frustrated and angry at this.
I really couldn't agree more ! :) It seems we are both at a similar stage in our spiritual evolution. I too am in the process of working on myself, painstakingly examining every aspect of my personality that could use some work. It's not an easy process, as our egos often deceive us. Ego is like an infant, it does not care much about ethics. It only wants to feel safe so it invents all kinds of excuses so we can say "it's not my fault". And this is where many people fail to really look at themselves and realize the error of their ways. I was one of them, always blaming it on someone else. Not anymore, but this is a one step at a time process and full of pitfalls. But it is the only path that leads to better places eventually. I know exactly how you felt through this...like being in a desert or a cave, when others lived their lives joyfully in the sun, you searched the dark corners of your soul, alone.
If we always use a crutch, we'll never learn to walk on our own, it's as simple as that. If we always expect someone else to come and make everything right, we'll never develop the ability to heal ourselves. So every relationship we'll get into will have co-dependence as it's foundation. And this always leads to problems and stemmed evolution I believe. It is much better to be with someone not because we need them but because we like to. This way we have a partner, not a nurse or a shrink.
Omg I know all about attracting toxic people ! When you have done some inner work, you can instantly realize some others never went through this process. I have heard that "but I thought you loved me !" a couple of times, always coming from immensely immature and undeveloped personalities, people who had a totally wrong idea about what love is or should be. In their minds, if someone loved them, they should bend over for them, endure all the shadow they had in their souls because...they loved them ! Sorry people, that's just plain wrong. In my case I didn't just got dragged down and frustrated by some of these people, It almost destroyed me. I lost every faith in people and myself because of such people. I went through a long and terrible journey through the darkness because I developed feelings for some people that only cared to load their inner shadow on me and drag me down into the Pit they existed. But now I understand it was all necessary, for me to acknowledge my own shadow and deal with it one step at a time. It sounds strange, but these poor souls gave me an invaluable opportunity, to get to know myself better. Pity they chose never to do the same, only wallow deeper into their rabbitholes. One step at a time, I crawl back into the Light. I cursed them in the past, now I only pray they too one day follow the same path. So everything is maybe like the symbol of the Tao, every black region contain a small white dot and vice versa. We give and we always receive. Yes, sometimes what we get as a reward for live given is pain, but if this pain eventually leads us to better places, then it's a good bargain....damn, I wish there was a better, easier way lol ! But climbing a mountain is never easy I guess :)
1 x

You wrote:
" I know exactly how you felt through this...like being in a desert or a cave, when others lived their lives joyfully in the sun, you searched the dark corners of your soul, alone."
Yes this is very accurate to how I felt back then. It is surprising that you understand this so well. I know most people did not understand what I was going through... Even if they wanted to. It was a very personal and yes, lonely road. A lonely road of self healing and self empowering. But difficult and painful still. But it is ok; it makes me appreciate happiness more now. Even the little things, the beauty in them. Every moment is valuable and yes, there is happiness along with the fight hehe

You wrote:
"If we always use a crutch, we'll never learn to walk on our own, it's as simple as that. If we always expect someone else to come and make everything right, we'll never develop the ability to heal ourselves. So every relationship we'll get into will have co-dependence as it's foundation. And this always leads to problems and stemmed evolution I believe. It is much better to be with someone not because we need them but because we like to. This way we have a partner, not a nurse or a shrink."
I fully agree with this. This is what I call "free love".

What can I say... I also had these toxic relationships and to be honest, I was toxic myself too. Otherwise I would not have attracted them before. They also sent me on a dark journey where I felt as if I had lost myself, my personality. I thought it was gone, my security or whatever. I ended up in such low state, physically ill and full of resentment... I promised myself I would get myself out of such darkness and to live the life I really want to live. I promised myself I would never let someone else harm me like that; I would never do this to myself again. So yes, good lessons and good growth came as well. But hell...!!! Lol
2 x

Wow, our experiences are so similar ! It's very good to know others out there have gone through what I have, and don't just start with the lecturing and patronizing etc etc. I too became toxic and went through a very dark journey. And the scars are still there, but hurt less now. There are times though when my soul again yearns for the shadow, and these frighten me. I too decided I deserve a better life than that but...sometimes the pull towards the dark becomes powerful again. During such times...I feel the darker part of me still existing in the dark corners of my soul, stirring. It's frightening and disappointing, how deeply rooted it is. But ok, i'm doing much better now than in the past. I hope it stays that way !
2 x

Well. It is showing us how spirit communicates. I have expereiced Tantric. That is spiritual but we choose to be human and feel for a reason. The shadow doesn't exist. We create it to hide our ego because in the cold light of day we cannot stand before spirit without being wrapped in a self.
Love Tawmeeleus
2 x

Hm, this doesn't make much sense to me...why can't we stand before Spirit unless wrapped in a "self" ? Standing before something or someone else means we are separate from it, in my mind we are all Spirit, like drops of water that are still part of the one great ocean. Great spiritual teachers always talk about the release of ego being a step towards Spirit. As for the Shadow not existing, I beg to differ. It exists inside us all and it's a part of the universe itself. If we create it, then it exists. I agree we choose to be human and experience the material fully. But after this...maybe it's time for the little drop of water to find its way back to the great One, releasing the need for a self, for a selfish, self-centered separate entity. Maybe zero equals to infinite ;)
3 x

Energy. Cannot create it or destroy it. Perceptions differ. It is no matter. In a 100 years, who will care about my opinion? It is all transient. It matters in the moment. We do tend to separate ourselves when we need something from someone else. There is no separation.
I am you and you are me. Oneness.
Love Tawmeeleus x
3 x

Tawmeeleus wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:29 am
Energy. Cannot create it or destroy it. Perceptions differ. It is no matter. In a 100 years, who will care about my opinion? It is all transient. It matters in the moment. We do tend to separate ourselves when we need something from someone else. There is no separation.
I am you and you are me. Oneness.
Love Tawmeeleus x
Yes, nothing more need to be said. Perceptions may differ, as they are affected by us still existing inside our material selves. All is energy, all is One. And One is eternal, One is Love :)
1 x