Hello

I just recently found a article concerning starseeds and did some research on it and I can relate too so many things. I dont really know were to start. The more I read forums the more grounded I feel. I remember as a child mentoning certain memories and things i knew just for my parents to get angry with me bc they was not the christian way of things.like i was telling my mother i remember waiting to be born into this life and telling her about the native americans before i was ever told about them that got me in trouble one day i was telling her about a entitie battling what i perceived as an angel. They was fighting over someone else waiting to be born this also got me in trouble Then my school forcing adhd meds i feel like set me back a lot. I feel like the meds set me down a wrong path and created a very dark mindset within myself. That was so hard to pull out of. Then I faced some of my worst fears and realized something. With something bad is something good with something good comes the bad and ive learned to not allow negitive things to manipulate my perspective and its like I have rediscovered life. I keep learning so much about life others and my own reality
I no longer feel constantly depressed bc I can't just be socail and fit in like everyone else bc I just can't really get in the zone of it and my wife is very socail but I have a hard time trusting others and taking others seriously due too 90% of people just want to play games and take the path of least resistance. Or just follow what they are taught regardles of how pointless it is. I have not found a solution for this yet. But anyways this is why im here bc researching this I feel like has answered many questions ive had for a LONG time. Even if no one beleives me maybe someone else is going through what I was going through will find this and if it can help one person like some have me that's what im after.

Re: Hello

Thank you for sharing your experience and perspective.
I also believe in the connection to the native americans of the past. There is much to be talked about in this field...
I have heard from different people similar stories about their meds for adhd/add. People getting terrible side effects for talking those pills. What was there to cure anyway? A free and open mind? An energetic and alive personality? Of course a medicine designed to kill this aspect of live cannot be beneficial in any way.
It sounds like those experiences you had with negative entities have been helping you empower yourself. I can relate to it; used to have similar experiences.

About the social part, I can tell you my experience and perspective on it.
My relationship and feelings towards people can vary a lot. I believe I genuinely like people but many times I do feel frustrated and hurt by them and their actions. So of course this affects my view on them and my capacity to develop good feelings for them. So there comes the anger and resentment and some of their behaviors. However, people also have their positive side and there are people who are great in many different ways; sometimes, as an empath, it is possible to sense or perceive their inner goodness, even if they are not trying to show it or if they are not aware of this in that moment. So with this, I see the good and the not so good. Sometimes I feel love and compassion for others and sometimes i feel anger or defensiveness.

But then, I realize that I also have my good and not so good side. I am not perfect, neither want to force myself to be. I have my shadows and sometimes they are evident. However, I also have my good side, my inner value or inner light. Like many others.
If I work on accepting myself with my light and shadow, then at some point it is natural to accept others in their nature as well.

This does not mean to accept their abuse over you, that is another story. But to accept that we are all souls in progress.

My way of keeping the potential damage from others as distant as possible, is by setting my own boundaries and by defending them, as they affect my life and freedom. But this is my inner work to learn and do. Ideally I will like to reach a point in which I can set my healthy boundaries and still be able to connect and to share with the people as this is something I enjoy too.

There was no cure for adhd othrr than learn to take advantage of it. Like my job sometimes requires alot of physical work my boss caught onto this and now I sometimes do two jobs bc my supervisor has learned i struggle staying on task so that helps. And yes the meds was awefull. My whole life ive felt frustrated with my energy and emotoins and now it is pike something fliped I do not know what. But I feel like im supposed to help people during a war. Coincidence because I remember in a padt life being a native American and fighting settlers. Later in life i discovered my great grandmother was 100 % native american And I have a hard time finding good in people I find it more we encourage people to be mentaly and emotional stronger and move on. And give them a path to think outside the box most do no see past illusion. So you experience this also?

There was no cure for adhd othrr than learn to take advantage of it. Like my job sometimes requires alot of physical work my boss caught onto this and now I sometimes do two jobs bc my supervisor has learned i struggle staying on task so that helps. And yes the meds was awefull. My whole life ive felt frustrated with my energy and emotoins and now it is pike something fliped I do not know what. But I feel like im supposed to help people during a war. Coincidence because I remember in a padt life being a native American and fighting settlers. Later in life i discovered my great grandmother was 100 % native american And I have a hard time finding good in people I find it more we encourage people to be mentaly and emotional stronger and move on. And give them a path to think outside the box most do no see past illusion. So you experience this also?

Also what do you read empath? I can feel others emotions and read what they are thinking about usually but it doesnt effect the way I feel meaning i struggle with guilt and remorse is this a common thing?

Also what do you read empath? I can feel others emotions and read what they are thinking about usually but it doesnt effect the way I feel meaning i struggle with guilt and remorse is this a common thing?

Herewego12 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:11 pm
I believe we do affect the people around us and somehow trigger a more open mind. I believe we also get somehow affected by the people who surround us, to a degree. I believe that there are people able to understand us on some level but this is not as easy to find. I mean for some deeper aspects of life, it is difficult to share these kind of experiences with most. But for other aspects it is possible and easier to connect with others and share experiences.

I can also relate to a past life as an indigenous woman. A native american I think. I saw her in a vision or memory which came into my mind. And some of what I have seen of their wisdom highly resonates with my own views in life. But there have been so many different tribes and civilizations from the past around the continent...
Sometimes I wonder if some of the rage and burdens of some souls come from these times of conquers. However, necessary in soul evolution and preparation for other historical events.

Herewego12 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:18 pm
Sometimes I can feel / read more than other times. But usually I think I am very sensitive in general. Emotions I do feel, mine and other´s and this is difficult for me sometimes. Many times I pick what they are thinking about. Yes, happens a lot. But sometimes it is not how I think it is.
It is good that you dont get affected by others and their energy. I am learning this still right now.

Yes it is a common thing to struggle with guilt and remorse, at least for me and for many people I observe; not for many others. But yes, I have felt low about myself for being judged. And of course, I have made mistakes in the past that leave guilt and remorse. These feelings haunt you later in life.
However, I take my inner healing seriously and I work on releasing these feelings which no longer serve me. I think, a least in my experience, part of what has kept me stuck and suffering for other´s burdens are my feelings of guilt, even if they are not reasonable, I carried them since being a child.

I have learned releasing anger and harbored feelings into the air creates a much more positive atmosphere. I strongly encourage this and realizing things will always get better. I visualize emotions as a energy that manipulates how my body runs and filther the fuel.

Return to “Introductions”