HEARTIFICIAL BEACHES

Etheric Healing Centre

Wouldn't it be possible to create an indoors healing centre where tons of healing gemstones were crumbled down to sand and by doing so
creating "Heartificial" beaches with coloured water-oceans with artificial waves via some kind of pumping system and all just like a real
beach corresponding to each chakra?

Each beach would have its colour theme with not only coloured water but also utilizing light/colour-therapy and multiple negative ion
generators along with waterproof speakers under the various colour-oceans with tones/scales/frequencies & Sanskrit mantra chants
corresponding with the chakras.

Bentonite clay and other detoxing clays/substances, himalayan salt, epsom salt and magnesium chloride in the water.

So for instance all green healing gemstones corresponding to the heart chakra would make up one beach, with green water, green lights and
so on. Ofcourse there would also be pink, black and turquoise beaches. (Diamond?, gold?). Also chromotherapy saunas after bathing.
Orgone-infused towels in various colours. Essential oil aromatherapy diffusers everywhere. Radionic devices and orgone pyramids.

All the Heartificial beaches would be built utilizing sacred geometry and with a warm sunny etheric atmosphere, also many fires in various
colours everywhere, potassium chloride would create a violet flame and it is possible to create fires in all colours and like I mentioned
tons of powerful negative ion generators.

The rainbow-coloured beach where all elements are mixed into one would be the main beach.
Just making the whole centre in a 3D-animation and explaining all the health benefits would surely inspire people to make it a reality here and
there over the globe, eventually everywhere ;) Anyone here good at 3D-graphics?

Re: HEARTIFICIAL BEACHES

I love this idea.
I mean a whole beach sounds quite challenging but the possibilities exist. Would be great to have these places for sure. Maybe with the possibility to finance your idea you could bring it to reality if you have it clear inside you head, right?

I am an artist and can make any kind of illustration but not really a digital one, just paper, canvas and stuff for now hehe ;)

Re: HEARTIFICIAL BEACHES

Hey Red Violet!
Sorry for the late reply, glad you love the idea :) There is new type of community in Sweden to be formed called The Blue Heart Project, they are funding money right now to build a place for a new type of living. Sometimes I wonder if they wouldn't love the idea too to get an income from visitors to the place, Blue Heartificial Beach ;) But all in all I have to read some more books on the healing energies of crystals/stones, sacred geometry and the works of John Worrell Keely check out https://www.svpbookstore.com/ Awesome if you had the time to draw different beaches :) For me it's more important to get the idea out there with art or a video explaning healing benefits than actually being the one manifesting it since I believe these type of centres should be everywhere worldwide :)

Return to “Crystals & Stones”