Ability quiz

A few years ago I compromised my own quiz, to help me read what kinds of energies and abilities people have. With their answers, I helped them understand their life path more and what abilities they should concentrate on more than anything else.
I helped a lot of people with this.

However, I lost my internet connection for 19 weeks and I forgot all about the quiz, until I found my old blog this morning.

I am wondering whether or not it will help people on IS?

What you do is only give me 1 answer to each question below.

The first answer that comes into your head will be the true answer (as long as they are not smart ass answers, like some people did) hehe.

The answers determine your personality and subconcious levels.

I will tell you exactly what it means even the negative aspect of it.

I will then give you a full summary after.

It's upto you what you want to do with the information after.

Tina xxxx

If you was a stone

If you was a tree

If you was a bird

If you was an insect

If you was a machine

If you was a fruit

If you was a flower

If you was a kind of weather

If you was a mythical creature

If you was a musical instrument

If you was a knowledge u would teach

If you was a law what would u pass

If you was an animal

If you was anything in the world

If you was a colour

If you was a scent

If you was an emotion

If you was a vegetable

If u can create anything at all what would it be?

What ultimate power would u like?

What element?

What direction?

This sounds fun. Although I think it's the other way around, and your personality and consciousness determine the answers. I don't really need any kind of evaluation, but it's always nice to see what else I can learn. :)

Stone: Garnet.

Tree: Willow.

Bird: Blue Jay.

Insect: Beetle.

Machine: "Gun" first came to mind, because of "machine gun." Vehicle did too. :)

Fruit: Apple.

Flower: Dandelion.

Weather: Temperate.

Mythical creature: Three-headed lion.

Musical instrument: Violin.

Knowledge: Wisdom.

Law: Yes.

Animal: Cat.

Anything in the world: Everything in the world.

Color: First thing I thought was "Rainbow." So we'll say black or white. :)

Scent: Yes.

Emotion: Happiness.

Vegetable: Carrot.

Create anything: "Peace on Earth" came to mind first, as trite as it may sound.

Ultimate power: Self-mastery.

What element: Fire.

What direction: North.

If you was a stone - volcanic

If you was a tree - oak

If you was a bird - eagle

If you was an insect - butterfly

If you was a machine - dj decks

If you was a fruit - raspberry

If you was a flower - daisy

If you was a kind of weather - thunder storm (lots of lightning) maybe a tornado

If you was a mythical creature - mermaid

If you was a musical instrument - guitar

If you was a knowledge u would teach - levitation

If you was a law what would u pass - legalize all natural drugs

If you was an animal - tiger

If you was anything in the world - a rainbow

If you was a colour - blue

If you was a scent - fresh baked cakes

If you was an emotion - intrigued

If you was a vegetable - lettuce

If u can create anything at all what would it be? balance

What ultimate power would u like? telekinesis

What element? fire

What direction? east

TheRavenMother wrote:If you was a stone

If you was a tree

If you was a bird

If you was an insect

If you was a machine

If you was a fruit

If you was a flower

If you was a kind of weather

If you was a mythical creature

If you was a musical instrument

If you was a knowledge u would teach

If you was a law what would u pass

If you was an animal

If you was anything in the world

If you was a colour

If you was a scent

If you was an emotion

If you was a vegetable

If u can create anything at all what would it be?

What ultimate power would u like?

What element?

What direction?

stone: i'd be smooth and skippable

tree: i'd want to end up as driftwood in the ocean

bird: i would get excited during migration seasons...

insect: i would be a creepy, hairy wolfspider because its what i fear the most

machine: i would not want to be conscious in such a cold, empty reality

fruit: my juices would run down chins! mmm (sorry just one silly one)

flower: i would be a stargazer lily and be beautiful and smell amazing for my short life

weather: humid breezes that wipe across the midwest in the spring, bringing in awe-inspiring storms as well as the smell of the season's change..

mythical creature: i would probably be a unicorn that finds lost children in forests and gives little girls rides around the countryside... oh to be a child!...

musical instru: a beautiful electric blues guitar shredding out one amazing solo onstage...

knowledge: loving yourself, others, differences, etc... just what a help love is in our lives, in all the different ways. and an open mind.

law: i would pass a law that wipes out all the stupid petty laws that fill up our prisons and ruin innocent (but ignorant) lives... and replace them with support groups, funding for rehab, etc etc. productive things, not punishments.

animal: wolf, always always, the wolf is in my heart.

anything in the world: i'd like to be the rocks under a waterfall in a beautiful jungle.

color: earthy greens and browns... its all i wear.

scent: i'd probably want to be the smell of a really fine, sparkly, red-hairy nugget of super-weed. ugh that stuff smells heavenly...

emotion: the joyous burning of passion when i sit down and trance out to a drawing or painting i feel very strongly about making...

vegetable: carrot! i love the taste, the color, and the way it's spelled/is pronounced.

create anything: bring a beautiful island out of the sea, and claim it as free land to peaceful people... indigo island? only more catchy :p

ultimate power: i think it would be cool to create things out of thin air by the power of will and imagination...

element: wind. i was born on the mayan day of wind, i stick my head out of cars, i run out into the field next to my house when the wind is strong. it doesnt make me cold ever, it doesnt bother me. i love having my hair blow around in the wind. it's in my bones.

direction: hmmm.. east?

thanks for this :) :) it was fun.

If you was a stone: clear quartz

If you was a tree: Birch

If you was a bird: hummingbird

If you was an insect: ant

If you was a machine: A space ship or other aircraft

If you was a fruit: strawberry

If you was a flower: water lily

If you was a kind of weather: sun shower

If you was a mythical creature: Angel(?)

If you was a musical instrument: Wind chimes

If you was a knowledge u would teach: Love (as a whole)

If you was a law what would u pass: Humane rights

If you was an animal: Panther

If you was anything in the world: The wind

If you was a colour: Aqua blue

If you was a scent: the ocean/ beach

If you was an emotion: compassion

If you was a vegetable: carrot

If u can create anything at all what would it be? an adventurous and yet overall peace within this world and others

What ultimate power would u like? Creation

What element? water

What direction? East

If you was a stone - i wouldn't talk so much. just be grey and hard.

If you was a tree - wind in leaves!

If you was a bird - sunlight. in my eyes.

If you was an insect - twitchy. my antennae, that is.

If you was a machine - cogs and gears..

If you was a fruit - pregnant. fleshy with seeds inside.

If you was a flower - opening, bright colour. like a daisy.

If you was a kind of weather - stormy, black clouds and wind but not raining...

If you was a mythical creature - unicorn..... or a dragon.

If you was a musical instrument - that stringed harp that's shaped like a U. a lyre?

If you was a knowledge u would teach - harmony. (pacifism, especially for humans)

If you was a law what would u pass - letting people love each other!!! and be able to leave each other, too.

If you was an animal - I'd be a horse today. just so i can run fast and feel the wind in my mane.

If you was anything in the world - oooooooo....i'd really wanna be that sparkly web around us.

If you was a colour - blue, right now.

If you was a scent - peony/vanilla.

If you was an emotion - tranquility/inner peace. a quiet feeling that doesn't focus on anyone.

If you was a vegetable - zucchini, they're just so damned tasty!

If u can create anything at all what would it be? - something cute and cuddly and likes hugs, big shiny eyes that trust me, maybe that can talk to me about what it experiences too.

What ultimate power would u like? ....i don't know!! i don't want ultimate power, power corrupts!!! :o

What element? I'm earth element, mostly, but I have a bit of air, a little less fire, and a little of water.

What direction? north. at the moment, at least.

I hope I did that right...I was already answering them in my head before I saw Aion's answers. :p at least, I hope it's easy for you to interpret, Mother!

If you was a stone: opal

If you was a tree: willow

If you was a bird: sparrow

If you was an insect: beetle

If you was a machine: laptop

If you was a fruit: apple

If you was a flower: daffodil

If you was a kind of weather: sunny

If you was a mythical creature: unicorn

If you was a musical instrument: harp

If you was a knowledge u would teach: love

If you was a law what would u pass: freedom

If you was an animal: wolf

If you was anything in the world: me

If you was a colour: Silver

If you was a scent: roses

If you was an emotion: contentment, love

If u can create anything at all what would it be? love

What ultimate power would u like? to teleport or fly

What element? water or light

What direction? west

a stone: moonstone

a tree: maple

a bird: bluebird

an insect: mosquito

a machine: laundry

a fruit: melon

a flower: rose

a kind of weather: storm

a mythical creature: unicorn

a musical instrument: guitar

a knowledge u would teach: wisdom

a law what would u pass: golden rule

an animal: panther

anything in the world: happy

a colour: blue

a scent: vanilla

an emotion: mischieveious

a vegetable: sprout

create anything at all: respect

ultimate power: understanding

element: Earth

direction: North

wow... lol those were my first thoughts!

AION

Garnet
You have a lot of vitality and physical strength, and when you are in love it is usually very deep and selective.
Despite your self possibly suffering from manic depression you actually have a hidden ability in you to help ease mental illness in others, by helping them discover what triggered their problems in their past. You think about things rationally.

Willow
To choose a willow tree means you have an extremely deep spiritual side, you may even have the ability to see other realms or other kin. You also admire feminine strength and may have an emotional connection to the moon.

Blue Jay
To choose a blue jay, you may sometimes be a little bit of a bully with some people on an emotional level, usually like emotional battles and work in a team. (I haven’t seen evidence of that in IS, and I hope it doesn’t offend you).
On a spiritual level, you have intensive skills in energy work perhaps, stronger than most people.

Beetle
The type of beetle usually helps determine which kind of beetle personality you have. But generally choosing just “beetle” only says one thing, which is true in all kinds of beetle types. You are a hardworking. I could have narrowed down which areas in life you are hardworking in, if you had named a beetle – for example… Ladybugs are maternal/paternal, dung beetles are agricultural, and stag beetles athletic.

Gun
Usually indicates you have a low tolerance in most things in life, usually fly off the handle if something gets too stressful.

Apple
Indicates you secretly yearn for immortality.
It also indicates you’re protective nature, and protective energies.
Apple is the fruit of protection through energy work, BUT because you answered blue jay earlier, this ability increases. If you are trained properly in energy work it will be almost impossible to break down your protective barrier, spiritually. This indicates that you may have the ability to perform exorcisms, clean spiritual auras for others, and control spirits.

Dandelion
Again, this indicates you have abilities to cleanse energy, manipulate it, and clean negativity.

Temperate
Means you do crave for a calm life, but due to your environment it may not always be reachable for you.

Three headed lion
Indicates you crave to be renowned as a warrior, and this may not be impossible for you, as you have an incredible amount of fight in you. However, it does indicate, that there are 2 people in your life that you are reliant on a lot of the time, and may feel lost without them. It is these 2 people which give you your strength.

Violin
You are a very passionate individual. This also indicates an avid interest in secret societies, such as the free masons and other such groups.

Wisdom
You crave wisdom, and you crave to teach the world.

(Your answer for law cannot help me determine the answer, which will affect the overall reading, meaning the bigger picture may not be seen clearly – here’s an example… I’d allow gay marriages… I will ban fox hunting… I will bring out the death penalty)

Cat
You prefer to be alone, and when you are with others you prefer to be extremely selective about whom you spend your time with. You are also very athletic.

Everything in the world
You are very ambitious

Rainbow (is accepted as it’s your first choice and it is a colour in itself technically)
You are very accepting to most people, and can be very happy and cheerful to people in your selective group. You see things at everybody’s point of view as you are not a person who discriminates.

(Your chosen answer for scent cannot be accepted as it does affect your overall reading – for example – what kind of scent you would be… vanilla, rose, lemon, sherry, vodka, wood, baked bread etc)

Happiness
You want everyone to be happy and you crave happiness.

Carrot
You can be very subjective at times, and closed minded. It also indicates a deeply sexual person.

Peace on earth
You really crave unity and friendship deeply. You are very compassionate about others.

Self Mastery
You crave independence, and you may not currently have enough of it. You are also very sensible and look at things deeply in regards to personal matters.

Fire
I was expecting you to say fire actually. As most things you replied with above indicates a fiery and passionate personality. There are souls of animals and elements, and each person is an element (which brings balance to the world) this means your soul is a soul of fire. This can determine who in IS you can get along with too actually.

North
You are very down to earth and love a challenge.

Your overall reading is as follows.

Personality and life
Your last two answers were very interesting as it follows through your personality in all the answers above. You are a fiery and passionate person, who can often become argumentative with people, but to you, the occasional argument is nothing more than frivolous fun, with no deep meaning behind it (unbeknown to your victim). People you are likely to start arguments with, are there just to help you build up your own esteem and you love a challenge, so people who are earth souls are the kinds of people you love. They are the kind of people who can out your fire, but you like to see them try!
Life is one big fight for you, despite your yearning for unity and peace. You tend to get bored easily too.
You admire strong dominant females, however you tend to challenge anything that is stronger than you, and you can easily feel intimidated by that – so you may sometimes find your self lonely for female friends (if you are female) or a romantic liaison (if you are male)
You seem to be athletic, as your reading indicates nothing but energy.

On a spirituality level
You maybe clairvoyant, and see all kinds of spirits and beings as you are very opened to the insight of many other realms.
You have a lot of talent in energy, psi-vamping, protective shields, soul cleansing, exorcism and maybe spiritual healing. My overall reading indicates that you as a psi-vampire are not a concern, as you are not likely to do this, because you are very much into distancing your self from people as much as possible.

[B]Dannii[/B]

Volcanic
You have a masculine energy about your personality, and a secret desire to explore the darker side of life.

Oak
You have a lot of inner knowledge, live by instinct, and may have gifts in discovering past lives.

Eagle
You are very superior in life, and like to lead others. You have excellent insight in most things, and a natural instinct of who you can and cannot trust.

Butterfly
Because of your above answers you tend to want to be more feminine or gentle in life though. You seem to be too boyish and boisterous for your own liking. I think this is something that worries you a lot. You want people to know you are tender inside and not just all hard.

DJ Decks
You are a fun person, who loves being amongst people and feeling their vibes.

Raspberry
You have a deep interest in the occult and you may even have the ability to invoke spirits to you, or cause illusions in others.

Daisy
You are very romantic, and soft at heart. You make friends really easily.

Thunderstorms
You are very passionate and energetic, and you are not afraid to voice your opinion if you see an injustice of any kind, whether it’s your own battle or not.

Mermaid
You tend to have a jealous nature and have good singing abilities.

Guitar
Again, indicates masculine energies and an interest in agriculture.

Levitation
You should practise levitation if this was your first thought (as your subconscious is bringing out what you can do) Try it and see.
An interpretation of this though, is you want to help others reach their dreams.

Legalise all natural drugs
You are a person who understands that nature is not harmful unless manipulated against its will. You are also a person who takes everything in life, in moderation.

Tiger
You are passionate and loving. You have a strong parental instinct in you, and can sometimes be overprotective with the ones you love.

Rainbow
You want to shine brightly in the world and be very popular. You also want to help others reach their dreams.

Fresh baked cakes
You have a sweet and domestic side to you. You love life, and live it to the fullest of your abilities.

Intrigue
To choose the emotion intrigue, it means you love to have your finger in many pots at once. You love life; you love learning, and crave to experience everything no matter how dark and rotten it might be too! (This conclusion came about with your previous answers).

Lettuce
You have the gift of illusion.

Balance
You want the best for everyone and you love variety.

Telekinesis
Again, because this came out in your subconscious as your first answer, you could actually have this ability hidden within you, which needs to be trained. Because in your past answers it has mentioned 2 things which indicate an illusionist, you definitely could develop this ability if you tried practising.

Fire
Again, I predicted you were a fire soul when I saw your answer “Tiger” because your first few answers indicated a fiery and masculine personality.
This indicates you do everything in your life with a passion, and you are not afraid to get aggressive!

East
This indicates you sometimes feel you need to be directed sometimes, so you look for friends who can both fan your flames and turn you in the right direction, when you fly off the handle.

Your personality and life overall
You are a masculine person on the outside, with a hidden gentle, soft and romantic inside. You wish you could be more the inner you, to people, but you just don’t seem to know how. You are a natural leader who motivates others into reaching their goals, and you will even defend them. This tells me your line of work is something in law enforcement, motivation (fitness instructor) or careers which involve protection of some kind.

Spiritually speaking you have many abilities that are hidden and need help developing.
Telekinesis, past life transgressions, levitation and the art of illusion
You can enchant anyone, human or spirit.
You are a balanced individual but your curiosities lay on the darker side, though, your reading indicates you’re too afraid to fully touch that side of you.

Sorry Oreides, I can't read yours. You need to be a little more specific.

For example. When you answered stone... smooth and skipple... do you mean pebble?

And driftwood... is this... deadwood or petrified wood? things like that xxx

Stone: Useless

Tree: Maple

Bird: Phoenix

Insect: Beetle

Machine: Taser

Fruit: Passionfruit

Flower: Passionflower

Weather: Storm

Mythical Creature: Werewolf

Musical Instrument: Piano

Knowledge: Everything

Law: Do you what you like, but it is you that suffers any consequence.

Animal: Tiger

Anything: Power

Colour: Red

Scent: You wouldn't know what it is like, but I would be the scent of my downstairs cupboard.

Emotion: Inadequacy

Vegetable: Aubergine

If u can create anything at all what would it be? The perfect world.

What ultimate power would u like? Omniscience. Failing that, I would want to know exactly how things worked, just by looking at them.

What element? Fire

What direction? Up

For, uh, some sort of explanation for the things I wrote, I literally wrote the first thing that came into my head.

If you was a stone: amethyst

If you was a tree: maple

If you was a bird: eagle

If you was an insect: adybug

If you was a machine: computer

If you was a fruit: apples

If you was a flower: lilac

If you was a kind of weather: sunny

If you was a mythical creature: unicorn

If you was a musical instrument: guitar

If you was a knowledge u would teach: english/philosophy

If you was a law what would u pass: people shouldnt have to pay for post secondary education (thats not really a law, but i think it should be free LOL)

If you was an animal: cat

If you was anything in the world: me

If you was a colour: orange

If you was a scent: perfume

If you was an emotion: happy

If u can create anything at all what would it be?: world peace

What ultimate power would u like?: the ability to have any power i want at any given time ;)

What element? fire

What direction? north

Takkera

Quartz crystal
You are very good at shielding your aura and cleansing negative energies.

Birch
You have a versatile personality, and you can be very creative. You also have good energies to bind or rebound magic or negativity away from you.

Hummingbird
You are fiercely independent and somewhat telepathic.

Ant
You are very hard working and you work well in teams and construction.

Spaceship
The world isn’t enough for you, you crave more.

Strawberry
You are a very loving person

Water lily
You have an intoxicating presence when on the prowl, and can usually charm the birds off the trees.

Sunny showers
You love everything to be fresh, and you wear a smile on your face even when things are bad. You can see the bright side of anything.

Angel
You want to help the world

Wind Chimes
You are a very calm and tranquil person.

Wholesome love
You want to heal the world.

Human rights
You want the world to be free

Panther
Emotionally you have a strong attachment to mother figures, and you are very psychic. You have a lot of protective energy about you.

The wind
You want freedom for all, especially yourself

Aqua blue
You are a fresh, free, and giving person. You may also be a minimalist.

Ocean
Again, you crave freedom, and cleanliness, freshness, new things.

Compassion
You love everything and you can be very empathic.

Carrot
You can sometimes be very subjective, and find it hard to break away from the mould of society. It also indicates you are a deeply sexual being. You can also become closed minded at times.

Peace
You want the best for everyone

Creation
You love to be constructive

Water
You want everything to be fresh and new and your experiences too!

East
You wish to experience new things and to travel abroad

Overall reading
Personality and life
You are a person who is hardworking and constructive. You love everyone and want the best for them; however you may seem a little regimental and controlling at times for some people. You are a deeply sexual person, who does use their charms to get what they want, and it comes easily for you.
Your jobs will be anything that involves hosting, organising, or construction.

Spiritually speaking you have a boomerang effect for all negative energies and can protect your self very well. You may have hidden abilities in telepathy, which will need some work.

Your answers were mixed with 3 elements popping up many times. This indicates that you are not 1 of the 4 main elements at all, as a soul. You are 1 of the rare 2. A soul of spirit.

TheRavenMother wrote:[b:26h1192q]Dannii[/b:26h1192q]

Volcanic
You have a masculine energy about your personality, and a secret desire to explore the darker side of life.

Oak
You have a lot of inner knowledge, live by instinct, and may have gifts in discovering past lives.

Eagle
You are very superior in life, and like to lead others. You have excellent insight in most things, and a natural instinct of who you can and cannot trust.

Butterfly
Because of your above answers you tend to want to be more feminine or gentle in life though. You seem to be too boyish and boisterous for your own liking. I think this is something that worries you a lot. You want people to know you are tender inside and not just all hard.

DJ Decks
You are a fun person, who loves being amongst people and feeling their vibes.

Raspberry
You have a deep interest in the occult and you may even have the ability to invoke spirits to you, or cause illusions in others.

Daisy
You are very romantic, and soft at heart. You make friends really easily.

Thunderstorms
You are very passionate and energetic, and you are not afraid to voice your opinion if you see an injustice of any kind, whether it’s your own battle or not.

Mermaid
You tend to have a jealous nature and have good singing abilities.

Guitar
Again, indicates masculine energies and an interest in agriculture.

Levitation
You should practise levitation if this was your first thought (as your subconscious is bringing out what you can do) Try it and see.
An interpretation of this though, is you want to help others reach their dreams.

Legalise all natural drugs
You are a person who understands that nature is not harmful unless manipulated against its will. You are also a person who takes everything in life, in moderation.

Tiger
You are passionate and loving. You have a strong parental instinct in you, and can sometimes be overprotective with the ones you love.

Rainbow
You want to shine brightly in the world and be very popular. You also want to help others reach their dreams.

Fresh baked cakes
You have a sweet and domestic side to you. You love life, and live it to the fullest of your abilities.

Intrigue
To choose the emotion intrigue, it means you love to have your finger in many pots at once. You love life; you love learning, and crave to experience everything no matter how dark and rotten it might be too! (This conclusion came about with your previous answers).

Lettuce
You have the gift of illusion.

Balance
You want the best for everyone and you love variety.

Telekinesis
Again, because this came out in your subconscious as your first answer, you could actually have this ability hidden within you, which needs to be trained. Because in your past answers it has mentioned 2 things which indicate an illusionist, you definitely could develop this ability if you tried practising.

Fire
Again, I predicted you were a fire soul when I saw your answer “Tiger” because your first few answers indicated a fiery and masculine personality.
This indicates you do everything in your life with a passion, and you are not afraid to get aggressive!

East
This indicates you sometimes feel you need to be directed sometimes, so you look for friends who can both fan your flames and turn you in the right direction, when you fly off the handle.

Your personality and life overall
You are a masculine person on the outside, with a hidden gentle, soft and romantic inside. You wish you could be more the inner you, to people, but you just don’t seem to know how. You are a natural leader who motivates others into reaching their goals, and you will even defend them. This tells me your line of work is something in law enforcement, motivation (fitness instructor) or careers which involve protection of some kind.

Spiritually speaking you have many abilities that are hidden and need help developing.
Telekinesis, past life transgressions, levitation and the art of illusion
You can enchant anyone, human or spirit.
You are a balanced individual but your curiosities lay on the darker side, though, your reading indicates you’re too afraid to fully touch that side of you.

Thank you Tina :) xxx

I think thats pretty spot on with most of it. I am pretty masculine in the sense I've always been one of the boys, even at school. I love skateboarding and stuff but i also love to dress up and let the lady out!

Not sure about the career part though because I've always been drawn to health care and looking after people, but i guess thats a kind of protection when they are vulnerable too actually.

:)

If you was a stone Amethyst

If you was a tree Oak

If you was a bird Crow

If you was an insect Praying Mantis

If you was a machine Digital camera

If you was a fruit Banana

If you was a flower Orchid

If you was a kind of weather Cloudy

If you was a mythical creature Dragon

If you was a musical instrument Piano

If you was a knowledge u would teach Science

If you was a law what would u pass Abolishment of religions

If you was an animal Tiger

If you was anything in the world World Leader

If you was a colour Black

If you was a scent Pumpkin

If you was an emotion Love

If you was a vegetable Corn

If u can create anything at all what would it be? A new planet

What ultimate power would u like? Mimicry (Ability to mimic another person's power)

What element? Air

What direction? East

Return to “General Entertainment”