Re: QUESTION ABOUT LOVE

#21
SeekerTim wrote:Hello .... All Logic? Or mankinds perceptions of Logic? I think the word Logic needs qualification for the above too make sense to most people. Mathematics and physics have many formulas that depend on logic. The laws of attraction and repulusions, like attracks like. Up to a point, then positives will repel. ect ect
Unless you define all matter as illusion. Then the above may make sense.
Spirit can speed up or rise above natural physical law that depends on logical causes and effects.
Or the law of Grace can supercede the laws of cause and effect (karma) that is logical and how most people think on earth.
Tim
Peace
Not all logic. But most of human perception about logic. I wasnt thinking about the universal laws in that post, more about our morals and the logic we apply to our lives and society. Like for example when our logic tells us what is right or wrong and what we can or can not do.
Also many scientists have been using their logic to explain life, the world and the Universe... And they still have been wrong many times.
Our belief system is created by humans who are living the same lie. They teach the masses their "truths" through media, news, advertisement, movies, etc. and the masses believe them and their "truths" and create a sort of delusional and toxic world, separate from what we really are... We humans created a world made out of fear during all this time we have been around.
Many people today believe that it is logical to graduate from school, go to university and get a job at a company. Most people would not think it is logical to follow your dreams like a child and to be able to be who ever you want to be and to change the world. This idea would sound delusional to any "normal and logical individual".
1 x

Re: QUESTION ABOUT LOVE

#22
Loving another is easy - once we realize to embody Love is to accept one fully and unconditionally. To all someone else to Love us is hard. We are so hard on ourselves as individuals. It's so difficult for us to believe that someone would even want to embrace us for who and what we are.

<3
2 x

Re: QUESTION ABOUT LOVE

#23
sentienne wrote:Loving another is easy - once we realize to embody Love is to accept one fully and unconditionally. To all someone else to Love us is hard. We are so hard on ourselves as individuals. It's so difficult for us to believe that someone would even want to embrace us for who and what we are.

<3
For some, i'm talking about my case here, it was a matter of first learn to love and forgive myself. I hadn't taken this small but so important step...and made the mistake of trying to find the love missing from my life in others. And naturally, this attempt failed because it lacked the foundation, which in my case was self-acceptance and self-love. It was hard (still is to a degree) for me to believe someone would want to embrace and accept me for what i truly am. This belief only dictated an indifferent, over-cautious behavior from my part towards others. And in the end, i always brought about a self-fulfilling prophecy...i was preoccupied that people wouldn't accept or loved me, so i either put up a facade trying to be something i wasn't really, or have all kinds of weird reactions due to low self-esteem and the fear of being rejected. And that's exactly what i caused time and again. 
Maybe all we have to look and research for are inside. Ancient books and texts, religions, dogmas or spiritual practices...maybe all could be a crutch until we learn to walk on our own, and start the true inner journey. Which, has to lead to love, internally first and then project this outwards to others. If the Law of Attraction is real, then we only attract what we have inside. Question is...what do we really have inside ? If it's self-loathing or contempt...that's exactly what we'll attract. 
Some mentioned Logic being the opposite of Love and Emotion. While this may be true, i don't think we should abandon Logic alltogether. The aforementioned thoughts are the product of a (kinda) logical thinking. Truth is that without any trace of Logic we become lost in emotion. Without any trace of emotion, we become soulless automatons. Maybe the key is in balance between opposites, bring them into equilibrium inside and then walk the tightrope Life is succesfully. Just thoughts.
1 x

Re: QUESTION ABOUT LOVE

#24
While in a state of grace we are pure spirit and nothing else matters, however one cannot live in a state of grace on this earth for a long period of time.........slowly but surely grounding will take place. When i speak about logic i mean the logic that prevents us from loving with abandon, loving just for loving. Logic is the rational mind that questions and doubts, instead of thinking with the wonder of a child. It is not logical on this world to be able to communicate with spirit and love unconditionally, yet it is possible. We put boundaries where there are none. Spirit does not know limitations, spirit does not live in a world of logic. Spirit lives in a world where if you can think it, then it will be. :)

LOve cheeneka x
2 x

Re: QUESTION ABOUT LOVE

#25
And maybe it's highly personal, our quest through the material experience...maybe each soul has unique lessons to learn and evolve on it's own rate. In my case, Logic was what i was lacking. I went overboard with emotion, then like a pendulum abandoned emotion for logic. Now that i begin balancing the two inside me i feel happier and have managed to mature inside (somewhat...)
May all paths lead to inner peace and Love :)
1 x

Re: QUESTION ABOUT LOVE

#26
Haroeris wrote:
Dragonsigh wrote:Your question is based on a false premise.  No human can embody the essence of what is love, no person can be love itself, we are not that, we are human with divided brains, to attempt to embody love itself obliges the opposite balance to manifest itself within you.
Sez who ? 
I think Dragonsigh has to look deeper at how limiting her own statement is.. 
1 x

Re: QUESTION ABOUT LOVE

#27
cheeneka wrote:While in a state of grace we are pure spirit and nothing else matters, however one cannot live in a state of grace on this earth for a long period of time.........slowly but surely grounding will take place. When i speak about logic i mean the logic that prevents us from loving with abandon, loving just for loving. Logic is the rational mind that questions and doubts, instead of thinking with the wonder of a child. It is not logical on this world to be able to communicate with spirit and love unconditionally, yet it is possible. We put boundaries where there are none. Spirit does not know limitations, spirit does not live in a world of logic. Spirit lives in a world where if you can think it, then it will be. :)

LOve cheeneka x
Hello...TKS. This clarifies worldy Logic form Logic or thought that may be closer to Spirit.  If the defintion of the word is expanded upon.  This may avoid possible 'issues'........... It seems that sometimes thought is closer to Spirit and other times emotion may be closer to Spirit. I do not think its a great idea to have a conflict within the self between thought and emotions. Not fun at all.  But this is exactally what sometimes happens happens, causing blocks. They can be good blocks. Like if I get a impulse on the highway after getting cut off, my thoughts say to be cool but the emotions may not be so full of light. 
Logic has not helped alot in understanding  how and when Spirit heals. After years of studying it.  Or how to connect to it. Once you have felt that warmth nothing else can satisfy as much. 
"Unless ye come as a child ye shall in no way enter in"  ........
Tim
Peace
2 x

Re: QUESTION ABOUT LOVE

#28
HI Tim,

That is because you are the healer, sometimes it helps to know who we are........you are the spirit that heals.

Healing is not logical or always obvious, maybe a disease is not healed but maybe accepting the disease is the healing that is needed.

The warmth never leaves, it comes and goes depending on our state of mind and our willingness to quieten our minds.

LOve cheeneka x
1 x

Re: QUESTION ABOUT LOVE

#29
There's something to be said for the marriage of logic and emotions, however. It is possible for both to be in play at the same time. If we can rationally see what is before us and know what it is (or who it is), and still make a choice - even it seems irrational, then logic is at play.

The beautiful, and irrational thing about Love is.. that we can Love someone - knowing all of their "flaws" and still accept them for what and who they are. That is what Love actually is. We're not ignoring all of those things. We acknowledge them. We live with them, but we don't exclude someone because of them. Perhaps we Love them even more - because we acknowledge within them the perfect imperfections that we, ourselves, have (and hope that they acknowledge them as well).

<3
3 x

Re: QUESTION ABOUT LOVE

#30
sentienne wrote:There's something to be said for the marriage of logic and emotions, however. It is possible for both to be in play at the same time. If we can rationally see what is before us and know what it is (or who it is), and still make a choice - even it seems irrational, then logic is at play.

The beautiful, and irrational thing about Love is.. that we can Love someone - knowing all of their "flaws" and still accept them for what and who they are. That is what Love actually is. We're not ignoring all of those things. We acknowledge them. We live with them, but we don't exclude someone because of them. Perhaps we Love them even more - because we acknowledge within them the perfect imperfections that we, ourselves, have (and hope that they acknowledge them as well).

<3
This is brilliant, actually. Logic does not necessarily cancel Love. It can (and in my opinion, should) exist in our lives but in perfect harmony with Emotion. We can use logic to determine other's faults and in so many cases protect ourselves and people who we love using logic. And at the same time, perceiving other's faults and still love and accept them....perhaps this is a higher, more true and mature form of Love, one that comes from deep understanding and acceptance and forgiveness, not ignorance or rose-colored glasses.
So many claim that Spirit is pure Love and maybe this is so. All i can say is that the material Universe, which is the work of Spirit, functions on Logic, mathematics, Physics and meta-physics (which could very well be an obsolete concept, maybe there's just physics and ignorance from our part). In my mind, whatmakes sense (and could very well be worng, ok) is that Love and Logic are intertwined and both needed, like the two dna strands inside us.
2 x

Re: QUESTION ABOUT LOVE

#31
I don't think there can ever be a right or wrong answer, there are so many forms of logic and there are so many forms of love. We each see the world with a different perspective.

The kind of logic i am writing about is the logic that hems us in and places boundaries where there are none.

The kind of love i am writing about is the kind that would not see the flaws in the first place.

Love that is blind......:)

LOve cheeneka x
1 x

Re: QUESTION ABOUT LOVE

#32
cheeneka wrote:I don't think there can ever be a right or wrong answer, there are so many forms of logic and there are so many forms of love. We each see the world with a different perspective.

The kind of logic i am writing about is the logic that hems us in and places boundaries where there are none.

The kind of love i am writing about is the kind that would not see the flaws in the first place.

Love that is blind......:)

LOve cheeneka x
Yes, i understand now the kind of logic you regard an obstacle to spiritual evolution, and you are right. There is a "love" which only means 3d obsession and selfish possesiveness, and there is a "logic" which only impedes the evolution of our Spirit. Indeed, like blind people can hear and feel a lot more than ordinary people, a "blind" Love can see past the surface, or the temporary material existence/persona. Deeper than this...there's only the eternal Soul...our true self.
Logical eh...;)
2 x

Re: QUESTION ABOUT LOVE

#34
Interesting question. I tend to regard the 3d self as an avatar of our multi-dimensional (or intra-dimensional) Self to the 3d dimension. I like to believe our single Soul permeats many dimensions, gathering experience from all, interact and affect all dimensions and is affected by each dimension, with the ultimate goal of evolution of each and every avatar/facet of the One Self. Which of course is part of the One Universe, so contributing to the evolution of the Whole. Each facet/avatar is kinda "insulated" from others to avoid overflow of data, each facet/self must be allowed to evolve indipendently of the others. The Higher Self may be the main regulating "agent" so to speak, monitor the evolution of every single self/avatar.
Love can very well be the "essence" of the Self, like the electricity that powers up a computer, or the core software that runs behind the surface. And maybe, the more we evolve as Souls, the more we become one with thehigher self and Love tiself, until we unite at the end of the incarnations cycle and being transformed into pure Love, the essence of the Divine.
1 x

Re: QUESTION ABOUT LOVE

#35
MYSTIKDRAGON wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:59 am
Haroeris wrote:
Dragonsigh wrote:Your question is based on a false premise.  No human can embody the essence of what is love, no person can be love itself, we are not that, we are human with divided brains, to attempt to embody love itself obliges the opposite balance to manifest itself within you.
Sez who ? 
I think Dragonsigh has to look deeper at how limiting her own statement is.. 
He, Dear Dragon.

The very fact that we exist in a state of 'BE'ing is the result of an infinite act of care. It is the resolution of two opposites into unified stillness that allows the flow of love. You can attempt to become pure of one and reject the other and in the end become neither.

What do you want?
To Love or to Be Loved?
Both are found in Acceptance.

If you are Love, then you are busy being love and will not feel loved or be found to be Loving others.

If you are not Love, your actions will be found to be loving or not and accepting of love or not.

Love, is the Un-loveable.
1 x
:boat
i am like a particle floating on a wave traveling across a sea of awareness, looking within, i am everywhere, looking outward i see everything where ever i look. I am the Captain of my own experience, It has always been this way.

Re: QUESTION ABOUT LOVE

#36
Acceptance is the first step to love I think. And being love does not mean only giving love away and receiving none. I call this being clingy or needy. Love starts with Self-Love. When you learn to love yourself, you have it way easier loving others and at the same time, you become a magnet for other loving people who love you back.

But, we also have our not so loving moments, which only makes us human. So, acceptance...
1 x

Re: QUESTION ABOUT LOVE

#37
Dragonsigh wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:59 pm
If you are Love, then you are busy being love and will not feel loved or be found to be Loving others.

If you are not Love, your actions will be found to be loving or not and accepting of love or not.
Image
Do you not realize that you're contradicting your own statement, with your judgement?
1 x

Re: QUESTION ABOUT LOVE

#39
MYSTIKDRAGON wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:05 pm
Dragonsigh wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:59 pm
If you are Love, then you are busy being love and will not feel loved or be found to be Loving others.

If you are not Love, your actions will be found to be loving or not and accepting of love or not.
Image
Do you not realize that you're contradicting your own statement, with your judgement?
Well Mystikdragon. The synchronicity around here is breathtaking if you are aware of it.
😇

LOve cheenekax
1 x
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics

Return to “Questions & Answers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron