Re: QUESTION ABOUT LOVE

#3
Basically it really depends on the trust issues and the level of self-acceptance(incl. self-esteem) . If you are aware of your worth and respect yourself the way you are, you will for sure accept the fact that someone can love you. Moreover, when you realize your own mistakes and see the reasons for them you will be able to understand others, too. That leeds us to forgiveness which is one of the most important qualities, especially when it comes to love. Understanding the other person and forgiving him/her is essential for a stable relationship. Still, I believe you also need to be a bit selfless sometimes in order to love truly and to be able to make compromises.
Anyway, both options are difficult tasks but its not an impossible mission to find the balance and give love while receiving love as well. Both are gifts, after all :)
2 x

Re: QUESTION ABOUT LOVE

#4
Your question is based on a false premise. No human can embody the essence of what is love, no person can be love itself, we are not that, we are human with divided brains, to attempt to embody love itself obliges the opposite balance to manifest itself within you.
2 x
:boat
i am like a particle floating on a wave traveling across a sea of awareness, looking within, i am everywhere, looking outward i see everything where ever i look. I am the Captain of my own experience, It has always been this way.

Re: QUESTION ABOUT LOVE

#5
I do not think that loving and being loved can be really separate. I believe love is an energy force that "attracts". In this case, if you love, if you truly love unconditionally, my guess is that you are unconditionally loved back, and so the other way around...
Love attracts more love and so on, on both ways... If I had to chose between what must be harder, if loving or being loved, I would say loving would be harder but only because we are unable to realize we are truly loved aswell, so we have fear of not being loved back and that is no unconditional love anyways...

Anyways, what I think is the real challenge, is to realize completely that we are love. Our nature as spirit souls is to love unconditionally and to be loved unconditionally aswell. We live under an ego illusion that prevents us from seing that truth. That is my guess.
1 x

Re: QUESTION ABOUT LOVE

#8
Dragonsigh wrote:Your question is based on a false premise.  No human can embody the essence of what is love, no person can be love itself, we are not that, we are human with divided brains, to attempt to embody love itself obliges the opposite balance to manifest itself within you.
I don't believe in absolute truths about anything. We can only perceive things with our own awareness.
It is possible to embody love as a human being, any person who has ever experienced an awakening to their spirit would bear witness to that.
LOve cheeneka x
1 x

Re: QUESTION ABOUT LOVE

#14
cheeneka wrote:
Dragonsigh wrote:Your question is based on a false premise.  No human can embody the essence of what is love, no person can be love itself, we are not that, we are human with divided brains, to attempt to embody love itself obliges the opposite balance to manifest itself within you.
I don't believe in absolute truths about anything. We can only perceive things with our own awareness.
It is possible to embody love as a human being, any person who has ever experienced an awakening to their spirit would bear witness to that.
LOve cheeneka x
Hello...... It is nature of the Sun/Son to shine light as that is what comes natural. To reach that state where love and light shines naturally all the time would be a feat of overcoming indeed.  I think there are moments when this can be sensed as to what it can be like at at those times and it can seem easy in those moments.  Suffering can make seem it harder. A very real and felt delusion, indeed.  To see and sense that Light and love next to the sufferings seems to be the first step towards minmizing  the blocks that stand in the way.  So IMHO the answers depend on Time and the present state of being. At least for me. 

Jesus said "call me thou good there is none good but God". So even he placed some distinction between himself and God. But in other words he said he was one with God.  Or Love as God is Love. So, some complete harmony with God is possible and promised. The law of opposites suggest that equal amounts of dark and light must exist for harmony. Jesus words indicate that we can have more light in us then dark and still be stable and a better state. This could be just a difference of wording.

Truths and Laws of the Universe? Are these not similiar things? Of course each person perception of the same Truth is different and seen from a different angle. So the same Truth can be seen from a infinite degrees of angles. The perception changes what it means to the person but the Light and Truth is still what it is. Up is up and down is down. On the other hand there is that test where the observer changes or effects the sub particle motions thru the slits,  Begins with a B,,,,, something. 

Tim
Peace
2 x

Re: QUESTION ABOUT LOVE

#15
Dragonsigh wrote:Your question is based on a false premise.  No human can embody the essence of what is love, no person can be love itself, we are not that, we are human with divided brains, to attempt to embody love itself obliges the opposite balance to manifest itself within you.
Sez who ? 
0 x

Re: QUESTION ABOUT LOVE

#16
SeekerTim wrote:
cheeneka wrote:
Dragonsigh wrote:Your question is based on a false premise.  No human can embody the essence of what is love, no person can be love itself, we are not that, we are human with divided brains, to attempt to embody love itself obliges the opposite balance to manifest itself within you.
I don't believe in absolute truths about anything. We can only perceive things with our own awareness.
It is possible to embody love as a human being, any person who has ever experienced an awakening to their spirit would bear witness to that.
LOve cheeneka x
Hello...... It is nature of the Sun/Son to shine light as that is what comes natural. To reach that state where love and light shines naturally all the time would be a feat of overcoming indeed.  I think there are moments when this can be sensed as to what it can be like at at those times and it can seem easy in those moments.  Suffering can make seem it harder. A very real and felt delusion, indeed.  To see and sense that Light and love next to the sufferings seems to be the first step towards minmizing  the blocks that stand in the way.  So IMHO the answers depend on Time and the present state of being. At least for me. 

Jesus said "call me thou good there is none good but God". So even he placed some distinction between himself and God. But in other words he said he was one with God.  Or Love as God is Love. So, some complete harmony with God is possible and promised. The law of opposites suggest that equal amounts of dark and light must exist for harmony. Jesus words indicate that we can have more light in us then dark and still be stable and a better state. This could be just a difference of wording.

Truths and Laws of the Universe? Are these not similiar things? Of course each person perception of the same Truth is different and seen from a different angle. So the same Truth can be seen from a infinite degrees of angles. The perception changes what it means to the person but the Light and Truth is still what it is. Up is up and down is down. On the other hand there is that test where the observer changes or effects the sub particle motions thru the slits,  Begins with a B,,,,, something. 

Tim
Peace
Hi Tim,
I think how we experience love depends on how evolved our spirit is.
Truths and known laws of the universe are not the same in my opinion and it also depends if you are talking about logical laws or spiritual laws
Nothing is impossible to spirit, the same laws do not apply.
The bible was written by man with the best knowledge they had at the time.
Since then evolution at a spiritual level has also evolved.
The only constant is love everything else changes.
LOve cheeneka x
0 x

Re: QUESTION ABOUT LOVE

#17
cheeneka wrote: I think how we experience love depends on how evolved our spirit is.
Truths and known laws of the universe are not the same in my opinion and it also depends if you are talking about logical laws or spiritual laws
Nothing is impossible to spirit, the same laws do not apply.
The bible was written by man with the best knowledge they had at the time.
Since then evolution at a spiritual level has also evolved.
The only constant is love everything else changes.
LOve cheeneka x
Hello ..... Very good point about logical laws and spiritual laws.  Exacatly how much logical law overlaps with spiritual laws  is anybodys guess. This could take a entire book of speculations or 4 simple words, I do not know.  
"with man it is impossible with God all things are possible"
Tim
Peace
1 x

Re: QUESTION ABOUT LOVE

#18
Our "logic" is only an illusion crated by us I believe. A lot of the information about our world and the way we perceive it, including its rules, morals and logic are based on lies and on information others tell us; usually based on lies too. Not all though, but a lot of what we consider "the world" or "the rational logic" or "right and wrong" are only ideas created by us and believed by us...
We believe, our logic believes, that things are impossible for us and that we are spearate from God or Spirit.
I do not believe that. I believe we are part of the Divinity... Which means: Our true essence is love, peace, happiness, understanding, and above all, power... The power of being, having and creating anything we can possibly imagine. Our logic will disagree with this of course. Its really difficult to believe we are God or Spirit too and carry its essence inside of us. We are under a perfect illusion that prevents us from experiencing our own truth by making us believe we are "separate", "uncapable", "powerless".

And I also believe our Spirit evolves when It can bring to consciousness this Divinity that It knows so well. This Divinity that has never been apart from us. Our Soul or Spirit is trying to get us to experience our true Divinity. It is trying to get us out of the illusion and to experience who we are...
1 x

Re: QUESTION ABOUT LOVE

#19
Yes. In my opinion logic is an illusion. Having said that, anyone who discovers this, is blessed. It depends on how evolved our soul is, not the person. It does not make someone a lesser person. Intellectual spirituality and compassionate spirituality both have their value.
Our friends tell us want we want to know, our so called enemies tell us what we need to know.
If I ever hurt anyone, I would hurt also. I apologise if I have hurt anyone.
Learning is as hard for the teacher as it is for the student because the teacher can feel what the student feels.
I want to honour the human being you are and the greatness of that. I have a lot of respect for you.
LOve cheeneka x
:cloudh
0 x

Re: QUESTION ABOUT LOVE

#20
Hello .... All Logic? Or mankinds perceptions of Logic? I think the word Logic needs qualification for the above too make sense to most people. Mathematics and physics have many formulas that depend on logic. The laws of attraction and repulusions, like attracks like. Up to a point, then positives will repel. ect ect
Unless you define all matter as illusion. Then the above may make sense.
Spirit can speed up or rise above natural physical law that depends on logical causes and effects.
Or the law of Grace can supercede the laws of cause and effect (karma) that is logical and how most people think on earth.
Tim
Peace
1 x
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics

Return to “Questions & Answers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron