Re: Could Putin be an indigo also?

Possible, but all people in those position are also taken in other layers of matrix and context than most =) Not sure what can be related from their indigoness and their action in the political context where they are. But puttin is still considered as very soft compared to other russian leader or oligarch, and into driving russia toward more modernist agenda.
1 x

It's obvious Putin is indigo, and he's also a scared little street kid bending to the will of the oligarchs, cant blame him really. In the larger picture he is the soft face of kindness that deceives the victims into complacence before the deadly strike. In his case the strike that is feared is russia coming over the north pole to claim canada's northern territories but in fact he could do this easily and take most of the western provinces before we could even figure out how to fight back. The oligarchs have made it clear that they will make war for the claim to the arctic resources, putin was always their puppet he only figured out how to hold some of them down with the same tools any spy agency uses.
1 x
:boat
i am like a particle floating on a wave traveling across a sea of awareness, looking within, i am everywhere, looking outward i see everything where ever i look. I am the Captain of my own experience, It has always been this way.

The more I researched him and watched him over the past year the more I liked him he seems to really take his people seriously, he's been giving death threats and the west has been trying to frame him in so many ways just a few months ago Boris Nemtsov who's opposed to putin was shot in the back 5 times at red square Moscow and the west it trying to make it look like putin did it when the evidence suggests that it's very unlikely.
2 x

In france currently there is the whole polemic around if we should have sold the two mistral invasion ships to them or suspend the transaction =)

He doesn't play by their rules, and the game he is playing around the BRICS and independent banking card system surely bother many people, many countries in east have also lot of fear of russia in their cultural background since the communist =)
1 x

I don't know whether he is indigo or not, but it is apparent that there are higher energies working trough him. He is not the typical politician, who is a sell off to the highest bidder, and this can be felt in the way he speaks.

So in the sense that he is working an elevated consciousness probably he can be considered indigo, whether this is exactly the indigo consciousness is not so important IMHO.
2 x

my jury on him is mixed, on the one hand I see him as one whom is truly worthy of respect and consideration. In the scheme of things in today's world he is more clearly fit to lead and govern than most other world leaders. However, there is a nagging in the back of my mind...coincidence or not, his name is Putin which is fairly close to Rasputin. If this man is another incarnation of, or relative of, or even "the" genuine article then he has had many years to wait, watch, calculate and move. Russians are intelligent by virtue of their heredity, but they tend to be less immediate than western indoeuropean types...they have embraced the slower, more methodical methods of the further eastern philosophies.
2 x

I agree with you. I have my doubts about Putin. Not as a spirit but as a european. He was a member of the kgb. He has invaded european countries. Obama to me is a compassionate man. Putin is an aggressor.

As a spirit i may not judge. As a one dimensional being, an ego, a european I think he has a lot more evolution to go than Obama. As do we all.

LOve cheeneka x
2 x

I'v had conspiracy theories about artists and musicians. I always wondered why they all talk about being killed or dying young it seems like a stupid idea but when you see people on a conspiracy and spiritual tip talking about this it sort of connects and makes sense. I can name multiple artists making songs about being killed and some it actually happening to. Maybe the NWO and genocide their rapping about is real 0.o any thoughts about this
0 x

I believe that its natural that someone who stands out with different and often controversial ideas may be seen as a threat to some. This not only happens to artists but to many people who try to make a change. I know this has happened to some activists and hacktivists aswell. What can I say? Its war I guess. Also there is the fear. The fear inside ourselves and inside most people.

I remember some people saying something valuable:

"Divide and conquer" or "Unite and create".
1 x