Nice to be back here

Hello everyone,
Not really a new IS member, but since i am using a new account and username, so I think I'd like to introduce myself.
You can call me Hibou, and I am more than glad to be back here.
Looking forward to some new experiences and knowledges.
Nice to meet you all here.
2 x

Re: Nice to be back here

Welcome back Petithibou, i ain't new either but too lazy to think of a new username lol. I'm glad to see this here site back online and people returning, it was always a different forum than other spiritual ones, and precious people posted here. I hope it attracts many "lost" souls again ! :)
2 x

I Spirit 3 wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:08 am
Hello and thanks for coming back here :)

By the way, if you had a problem with your account or need help recovering it, you can always let me know and ill help with that.

Cheers
Hello I Spirit 3,
Thanks, that's very kind of you.

I used "rorin" as a my username back then, but some reasons, I deactivated my old email acc that I used to sign in to IS. That's why I think it is rather unlikely for my IS acc to be recovered, then I decided to create a new acc.
If there is a probability to recover my old acc, please let me know. Thank you for your help.

Have a nice day.
2 x

Haroeris wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:53 pm
Welcome back Petithibou, i ain't new either but too lazy to think of a new username lol. I'm glad to see this here site back online and people returning, it was always a different forum than other spiritual ones, and precious people posted here. I hope it attracts many "lost" souls again ! :)
Thank you, Haroeris.
Ahaha..I thought I had no other way but to create a new one.
Yeah I looked up to some other spiritual forums back then, but I got no special feelings from being there. I might say I feel more familiar in IS, like a "home". I am positive that sooner or later like-minded souls would gather in this forum.

Have a nice day.
3 x

[/quote]

Hello I Spirit 3,
Thanks, that's very kind of you.

I used "rorin" as a my username back then, but some reasons, I deactivated my old email acc that I used to sign in to IS. That's why I think it is rather unlikely for my IS acc to be recovered, then I decided to create a new acc.
If there is a probability to recover my old acc, please let me know. Thank you for your help.

Have a nice day.
[/quote]

Hello :) Well, everything is possible... And that includes recovering your account.
I found your account and changed its email to the same one you are using on this one. The password you can always reset it to login.
So, you should be able to use your other account here too.
3 x

Hello :) Well, everything is possible... And that includes recovering your account.
I found your account and changed its email to the same one you are using on this one. The password you can always reset it to login.
So, you should be able to use your other account here too.
Hello..
I am grateful for your help. My old account is back ;)
:flyh2 :rainbow
1 x