He was the shiznet, Manly Palmer Hall. Plus, he were a stone cold fox with those huge soulful eyes. He reminds me a lot of you, Amenti, because you are such a prodigy of ethereal understanding and intuitive knowledge. I think his phrasing of "true mystic" has more to do with the time frame he was writing in - when everyone and their brother conducted fake mystical encounters and seances for money.

I see physical beings because that is what I choose to perceive, I think. It is really the perception of the viewer that designs the ethereal view. That is why you and I could be at the same 'location' and encountering the same entity and see the scene unfold with different components of physical/ethereal background. I think the core message relayed is what is really the important part of the encounter.

[QUOTE=AmentiHall;740160]I have no doubt, that he can manifest this way. Humans cannot truly perceive in any other way but three dimensionally- if he were to materialize to someone personally, it would be in this manner.

In my understanding, most angels and archangels are as radiating small suns, with outward radiance that people often see as "wings." it is through these "rays" that they are able to propel themselves through the various existences of other planes with ease. Oddly enough I have always thought this, in particular about our own "higher selves" and the new age idea of the "12" strand pattern. Which can be 12-48 or more substrands, this refers to "Rays of consciousness" which our higher, angelic selves posses.

Oddly enough, I flipped right on this page of Manly P Halls book today, which pretty much confirms my own intuition in my own mind (here is also the talk of Christ as a mediator a spiritual sun, not the intellectual and material sun, which I came to the realization in a bible study class around age 14, changed my life forever!)

I don't like how he says "true mystics" but whatever. I wish I got to meet Manly P Hall, he was the shiznit! Lots of Masons i respect but this dude is like a man cut from the same cloth hehe :) Do you now anything about his death?

This is cool, it is also interesting that around this time there is lots of "UFO" activity around the sun, going IN and out of it! Of course to me, they do not look like UFO's, but rather conscious beings of light (some of them look like multi-colored orbs of many different shapes and sizes).[/QUOTE]
0 x

Exactly!

I have seen the mphysically too but sometimes they just manifest as symbols or other things etc. It's the same thing :) I just mean that such beings can choose to represent themselves in whatever means they wish.

I also know that there are many parts of the "Luceferian" collective, both human, alien, angelic, solar etc. And they are part of the same whole at a higher level hehe. But yes absolutely we see the way we understand, even some of the "weird" crap I've seen in other dimensions has to appear somewhat "3d." Because that is the way we perceive down here!

It's all the same :)

And yea Manly is the shiznit, I resonate lots with him. BTW long time ago, my mom might of thought I was the reincarnation of Krishnamurti (lol), because he died around same time...that I was born. Well..also lots of other little signs she was led to haha. Plus a similarity in the way we thought, even as a kid. A shaolin teacher I had once, who sort of developed his school into a "cult like" atmosphere (he was very powerful energetically), once came out and asked me about the Krishnamurti ordeal, and offered me to join his school and become a teacher (I was like, 17 at the time, scared me to say the least). I definitely declined..sometimes I still get phone calls to come back even though I live half way across the country now

To this day I'm not about joining any order or community which claims it knows better than others. I have done that in past lives- I have been part of many movements and other things and all that knowledge is kept inside of me, the knowledge I read here and there are always just "fragments" I need to awaken that previous life/ancient memory. I have been reading about lots of famous occultists in history to now, and I have great respect and feeling of familiarity with them, but I also feel like I've "been there done that?" Not in an arrogant way of course..I just feel its time to free ourselves of all morals and dogma.

.I found it interesting that a famous Mason LeadBeater adopted and raised him (Krishnamurti), because he was as a young boy one of the "few" who had an aura of no selfishness. Educated him in england and I'm sure taught him many esoteric things. Krishnamurti later renounced his affiliation with esoteric societies and Blavatsky saying that he did not want to focus on the external studies at all, but wanted everyone to be free from everything (including societies and structural thought). I did not know of Krishnamurtis connection to the esoteric societies until recently lol.... Pretty cool.

And yea those eyes LOL. It's like looking at Lucifer himself mwuhahahaha :)

Even As an old man though..his eyes were still powerful. It's no wonder conspiracy theory christians believe he is a "demonic" being, bwahahahah.
1 x

I think his eyes are sexy, even as an old man. I kind of have a thing for old men anyway. :)

Leadbetter was accused of child molestation in his later years, he lost a lot of credibility and/or followers due to this stigma. Blavatsky was sort of an enigma, most of the other mystics seemed to find her vaguely disgusting or disturbing but profoundly accurate in her teaching. :) Sort of the devil we know, lol.

There are some interesting stories of Leadbetter and the guy that wrote Morals and Dogma whose name escapes me at the moment.

I agree 100% on the joining of esoteric/mystical societies for the learning, etc. Not because they claim a higher knowing but because most of them require two things:

- the members not disperse the information to the general public
- the members not read materials from psuedo-same groups.

These two rules are really the biggest stumbling block all ages; aside from war and fear I mean.

[QUOTE=AmentiHall;740208]Exactly!

I have seen the mphysically too but sometimes they just manifest as symbols or other things etc. It's the same thing :) I just mean that such beings can choose to represent themselves in whatever means they wish.

I also know that there are many parts of the "Luceferian" collective, both human, alien, angelic, solar etc. And they are part of the same whole at a higher level hehe. But yes absolutely we see the way we understand, even some of the "weird" crap I've seen in other dimensions has to appear somewhat "3d." Because that is the way we perceive down here!

It's all the same :)

And yea Manly is the shiznit, I resonate lots with him. BTW long time ago, my mom might of thought I was the reincarnation of Krishnamurti (lol), because he died around same time...that I was born. Well..also lots of other little signs she was led to haha. Plus a similarity in the way we thought, even as a kid. A shaolin teacher I had once, who sort of developed his school into a "cult like" atmosphere (he was very powerful energetically), once came out and asked me about the Krishnamurti ordeal, and offered me to join his school and become a teacher (I was like, 17 at the time, scared me to say the least). I definitely declined..sometimes I still get phone calls to come back even though I live half way across the country now

To this day I'm not about joining any order or community which claims it knows better than others. I have done that in past lives- I have been part of many movements and other things and all that knowledge is kept inside of me, the knowledge I read here and there are always just "fragments" I need to awaken that previous life/ancient memory. I have been reading about lots of famous occultists in history to now, and I have great respect and feeling of familiarity with them, but I also feel like I've "been there done that?" Not in an arrogant way of course..I just feel its time to free ourselves of all morals and dogma.

.I found it interesting that a famous Mason LeadBeater adopted and raised him (Krishnamurti), because he was as a young boy one of the "few" who had an aura of no selfishness. Educated him in england and I'm sure taught him many esoteric things. Krishnamurti later renounced his affiliation with esoteric societies and Blavatsky saying that he did not want to focus on the external studies at all, but wanted everyone to be free from everything (including societies and structural thought). I did not know of Krishnamurtis connection to the esoteric societies until recently lol.... Pretty cool.

And yea those eyes LOL. It's like looking at Lucifer himself mwuhahahaha :)

Even As an old man though..his eyes were still powerful. It's no wonder conspiracy theory christians believe he is a "demonic" being, bwahahahah.[/QUOTE]
1 x

His name was Albert Pike, a great book :)

And I had no idea leadbeater was a child molester, maybe that's why he was attracted to a child without "selfishness.."

ewww *shudders*
0 x

I have no idea if he was or not, but he was accused. We all know how accusations go, thanks to BM. :)

There was something I read at the Albert Pike funeral, a golden shaft of light came out of the Heavens as the speaker (which may have been Leadbetter) was giving the Eulogy. Hee hee, I love that you spell it right and I spell it wrong, the name I mean. :)

[QUOTE=AmentiHall;740264]His name was Albert Pike, a great book :)

And I had no idea leadbeater was a child molester, maybe that's why he was attracted to a child without "selfishness.."

ewww *shudders*[/QUOTE]
1 x

I have also had several encounters with Lucifer. Actually, its been sort of a constant encounter. I've seen Lucifer (I've come to call him Luce, for short) as a large white dog. Every time I've seen the dog, it- he has smiled at me. He has solid black eyes that don't reflect light, and when he stares at you, its like he's seeing into your soul. It's very intimate and extremely disturbing. I saw the dog for the first time in my life when I was 12 years old and ever since then, it feels as if Luce is always with me, especially at night when I'm alone. When this happens, I can not see him, but I can feel him with me. I talk to him, usually not out loud, but we argue and talk about a lot of things. He seems to know everything that I say, think, do, or feel, so I can't keep anything from him. In order for you to understand why I've done what I've done, you need to know about my sister. She's 3 years older than me and she used to be my best friend. We were both raised in a small, hick/gossip-filled town. You know, the kind where everyone knows what happened as soon as its done. Well, I got out, and she didn't. That's only half the reason that we fought though. We used to be so close, like two complete polar opposite forces of nature. But we lost that because of so many things. A couple weeks ago, Luce came to me with a... proposition. In a nutshell, I could have that relationship with my sister back forever, in exchange for my soul. Now, you must understand that my sister is my best friend. Without her, I wouldn't have a chance. So of course, I had no choice. And guess what, my sister called me the next day. We've begun to work on our relationship. We're actually friends again. You should know that she's seen the dog too. I don't think she's ever had an encounter with Luce like I have, but she's seen the dog several times, and she knows who he is, just as I do. Kathryn does not know about my deal with Lucifer, and I don't ever want her to. Anyway, since I... for lack of a better term, sold my soul, I've felt the need to see him. The way I imagine Lucifer as a man is not how most people picture him. I picture him as beautiful, blonde hair, blue eyes, perfect in every way. Because he's the Prince of Lies, trickery. People are more likely to trust a beautiful person, and after all, he was an angel. So I've decided that if I'm going to "sell my soul," I deserve to at least see him as he really is. So if anyone has any ideas or thoughts on how I could go about "conjuring" him, I would be extremely grateful. I know, I know, it's stupid and reckless and could possibly cost me my life, but I feel like I need to.
0 x

I consider lucifer as the being who sort of is responsible for "reflecting" the light (of the divine) into the holographic or material form. Therefore I even agree at that level, that he/she is in essence the prince of deception, as the material reality is a form of divine deception within itself :)

As for your story. I dunno. Could be a being who poses itself as so, could be a reflection of your own subconscious, or it could be a representation of Lucifer as you said. If you sold your soul, then good luck :( As important as your sister is, your soul is far more important because you will see your sister again anyways, you are immortal. I hope everything works out for you.
1 x

I do often wonder if I'm crazy... if it's all just in my head. I haven't and won't tell anyone that I know personally about Luce, because I'm sure that if I did, most, if not all of them would think that I've completely lost it. Thank you for your concern. It feels good to get a response from someone that isn't purely critical. =)
0 x

Well there are some things I've experienced that might seem absolutely insane too. I try not to judge, because we all see/experience the same kind of things differently. And who knows, Luce might very well be an entity connected to you somehow, and it is merely using the form of a dog to communicate or seem friendly. It is trying to trick you though, from my own opinion at least.

As for whether its all in your head, that is a tough one to discern. The questions you would have to ask yourself, is there a trauma or event in the past that might cause you to project this entity into your life? Is Luce really a representation of something within you, perhaps hurt, or repressed that you manifest in your life in order to make sense of it? Is Luce an excuse to deny something you did to break away from your sister? Or an excuse to reconnect with her? Did you have a dog that looked like Luce in the past? The strange paranormal phenomenon and "craziness" that many of us all share is often linked in some way. Our minds are interesting things :)

Remember to question things but don't become too paranoid. If you must try doing some spiritual work, try meditating, try being healthy, try finding a path to happiness. Don't let whatever this is, whether it is within your mind, or an actual entity, or Lucifer himself (luce also means milk in spanish BTW) fool you into giving your power away. Reconciliation with your sister is possible without Luce or any sort of outer intervention.
1 x

When you can accept and love the part of you that is the dark as a creative part of your consciousness, then I will free you from my grasps and we will move together into the Oneness of New Planet. When you no longer look at me as outside of yourself, when you have pulled all the aspects of yourself into the fullness of your souls you will move in consciousness. When you can look upon evil acts without judgement, then you have truly entered the realms of heaven. I await you there. It is not about living your life without care or purpose. It is about feeling and following the intent of the soul without judgement.

so, let me get this straight, when we can view evil acts without judgement (or care)

we qualify for heaven.

so lets break this down further.

this guy is molesting a kid in front of you, but according to lucifer, this is just good and really just an example of the divine spark? creative spark.

the kid´s screaming and the blood is flying everywhere, but if you can look at this and not care.

(with cold uncaring eyes)

then you are worthy of heaven?

someone beats the crap out of you, making you an invalid for the rest of your life and in terrible pain and unable to do anything about it.

and its just a good thing? an interesting experience everyone should try?
at play in the garden of god?

comes to mind, dictators being a good example of this, always very charming till they start boiling your skin off, hitler a nice example, everyone just about loved him before he started his shit.

so, what i get from that story..

the devil is being freed by her love, but in his next words, its actually just a role he´s playing for god.
and then its actually his own invention and amusement park that he´s running for our benefit.
doesnt care about what we think.
but needs our love and attention to be freed?
its a grand role and so our misconceptions dont matter, but he´s here setting the story straight? (not the first one,Margit sandemo, author, was contacted by him 20 years ago or more, similar story)

sounds like he´s playing you, telling you what you want to hear, the story is inconsistent for one.

evil does not exist nor does it matter, just ignore it.

dont give a damn about the hurting.

and then you get into heaven.

(kinda reminds me of the saying" all it takes for evil to blossom is for good men to do nothing")

but of course im just misunderstanding the dude and projecting my own yuck upon him :)

sure. from the ultimate perspective, there is no evil, just experiences (with understanding, you dont hurt other people, only beings of low intelligence and empathy hurt others)

but if you take it that way.

then the next time you are hit by a car or something, lying there screaming with your guts out, or your baby burning alive next to you, screaming mommy mommy, help me!

everyone should just walk by smiling, thinking to themselves "that is sooo good for them,, yeah i can totally see the creative sparks, its totally like music to my soul"

cause you will be dead in moments anyway and a energy being again and totally fine.

:D
1 x

I'm assuming that people are interpreting Lucifer and Satan as the same entity?

You know Satan has a first name, it's Sasha.

I wonder if anyone ever thinks that the bible was wrong? Or why people give it any creedence in the first place. It is, after all, just a book.

Written by men.

What would happen if the world figured out that Jesus was the bad guy, and Satan was just the fall guy? That Jesus had a grudge, and used Satan as a scapegoat for his 'story'....because they used to be friends. But Jesus did something really shitty to Satan...

I wonder if people would scramble and say, "Oh yeah, I knew that all along....sure."

I don't understand why people chose to take things at face value, instead of doing thier own investigation....and why people so readily believe something they read in a book. Is it because it's old?

I'm old....almost 5,000 years.....does that earn me 'truth' points?

IDK, I guess I'm just rambling at this point...but the intial post sounds like someone got scammed.
1 x

That comes to mind Jesus said he die on the cross for other's sin. People, our enemy is within ourself, it is not the other guy out there. Jesus dying on that cross wasn't for the people with sin, it was for his own sin because he is his worse enemy, within himself. What people didn't know about Jesus was the reason why he died on that cross. It was his punishment just as god sets all punishment accordingly whether other people know it or not. For example, the guy that is in agony from a painful accident that cannot heal was not an accident, it was set in motion because of his sin in the past, it is his punishment call karma set by god. It is inescapable. My proof is Jesus never return because father isn't done punishing him yet. So yeah, there are some truth in what you say about Devil being the scape goat just as fabricating preachers. Sounds like I'm against Jesus and preachers, but I'm just being honest about it.

[QUOTE=1month1day11;789498]I'm assuming that people are interpreting Lucifer and Satan as the same entity?

You know Satan has a first name, it's Sasha.

I wonder if anyone ever thinks that the bible was wrong? Or why people give it any creedence in the first place. It is, after all, just a book.

Written by men.

What would happen if the world figured out that Jesus was the bad guy, and Satan was just the fall guy? That Jesus had a grudge, and used Satan as a scapegoat for his 'story'....because they used to be friends. But Jesus did something really shitty to Satan...

I wonder if people would scramble and say, "Oh yeah, I knew that all along....sure."

I don't understand why people chose to take things at face value, instead of doing thier own investigation....and why people so readily believe something they read in a book. Is it because it's old?

I'm old....almost 5,000 years.....does that earn me 'truth' points?

IDK, I guess I'm just rambling at this point...but the intial post sounds like someone got scammed.[/QUOTE]
1 x

[QUOTE=alan;791171]That comes to mind Jesus said he die on the cross for other's sin. People, our enemy is within ourself, it is not the other guy out there. Jesus dying on that cross wasn't for the people with sin, it was for his own sin because he is his worse enemy, within himself. What people didn't know about Jesus was the reason why he died on that cross. It was his punishment just as god sets all punishment accordingly whether other people know it or not. For example, the guy that is in agony from a painful accident that cannot heal was not an accident, it was set in motion because of his sin in the past, it is his punishment call karma set by god. It is inescapable. My proof is Jesus never return because father isn't done punishing him yet. So yeah, there are some truth in what you say about Devil being the scape goat just as fabricating preachers. Sounds like I'm against Jesus and preachers, but I'm just being honest about it.[/QUOTE]

This has been a very interesting thread....my point was....we all gather our information from written, word, correct? (may it be in books, or on the internet)

How much credence to we put in written word? It's all been compiled by men....and with that, we need to be wary of thinking that anything we read is concrete.

Tolkein said once...."I'm a writer. So I have a tendency to agrandize things...but in sharing perspectives, you take another's perspective and do your own research, go your own way with it....every writer colors their works. Claim of being unbiased are bafoonery."

I guess I'm an underdog kinda chick....and my experiences have lended themselves to that. Christianity did a lot of bad things to humanity...so in reality...who has the responsiblity of causing the most division?

Jesus?

Or the 'devil'?

(16) Jesus said, "Men think, perhaps, that it is peace which I have come to cast upon the world. They do not know that it is dissension which I have come to cast upon the earth: fire, sword, and war. For there will be five in a house: three will be against two, and two against three, the father against the son, and the son against the father. And they will stand solitary."
2 x

the light divides...

it is the emanation as well as the intention that establishes providence...

lived devil these are words created by men
lucifer an utterence that alludes to a principality ...

the principality... being that mankind is not worthy to love, to serve, or to save from itself.

the christ is the anthesis of this establishing that mankind is worthy to love, ot serve, and to be saved from itself...because mankind was created " in image as imagined from he that imagines all of creation.

So channel that principal and learn to your master or he that feeds you energy feeds you salvation, love, and service that promotes a providence beyond your own understanding....

My soul is conscripted according to divine wisdom... so I must leave this conversation accordingly...
You all have fun
1 x

Jesus was not a Christian. His teaching was shaped to a religious system, as you said, the church leaders adding their perspective and interpretation to the work of Jesus. I know everyone sees Jesus as a peaceful lamb of God who complacently gave himself over to the nefarious deeds of the jews and society at large. I do not see him this way at all. I see him as a bad ass who essentially came to give the Jews the proverbial finger by fulfilling the law, the prophecy, and the covenant established with Moses. He met all of those challenges and when he gave up the ghost, he said a few choice words that were translated as "forgive them, they know not what they do." or something to that effect. If you read the canonized writings of Jesus, the scripture not included in the Bible, you begin to see Jesus as a kick ass dude that was very in your face with his way of being. He wasn't humble, he was honest. He didn't need more than what he wore to give his message. The one time he did need to pay a tax, he sent one of his bitches (I think it was Matthew) to yank a fish out of the water and pull a coin out of it. That's a bad ass move. Not humble, hell no! Over the top shit no one else could even imagine doing. That's Jesus to me. He's my backer and brother and I love him, just like a brother. :)

[QUOTE=1month1day11;860433]This has been a very interesting thread....my point was....we all gather our information from written, word, correct? (may it be in books, or on the internet)

How much credence to we put in written word? It's all been compiled by men....and with that, we need to be wary of thinking that anything we read is concrete.

Tolkein said once...."I'm a writer. So I have a tendency to agrandize things...but in sharing perspectives, you take another's perspective and do your own research, go your own way with it....every writer colors their works. Claim of being unbiased are bafoonery."

I guess I'm an underdog kinda chick....and my experiences have lended themselves to that. Christianity did a lot of bad things to humanity...so in reality...who has the responsiblity of causing the most division?

Jesus?

Or the 'devil'?[/QUOTE]
2 x

There are many things I find very interesting about some of the ideas floating around out there about the Christian faith. And by "interesting," I mean puzzling.

This is my opinion based on things I've experienced - -

Lucifer hasn't been a benevolent being since he turned his back on God and fell from grace - - and that was long before the fall of man. Yes, Lucifer was ONCE an angel. He is now a FALLEN angel, and he will always be one.

Lucifer likes to deceive. In the Bible, he is called the "Father of All Lies" for a reason. He often appears to people and interracts with them in a seemingly benevolent way. He'll tell you ANYTHING you want to hear. The devil can make you feel love for him or give you "enlightening" experiences, like the OP describes. He will make you think he is your ally and best friend.

He does this, not because he loves anyone, he can't love anymore because he has willfully and permanently separated himself from that source. Lucifer DESPISES all of humankind. He tries to win souls over to his side to get back at God. Lucifer hates God and hates all of God's creation - - and that includes ALL of us.

If you are having benevolent feelings for Lucifer, please understand it is because he is trying to deceive you.
2 x

[QUOTE=Know the Truth;860781]There are many things I find very interesting about some of the ideas floating around out there about the Christian faith. And by "interesting," I mean puzzling.

Lucifer hasn't been a benevolent being since he turned his back on God and fell from grace - - and that was long before the fall of man. Yes, Lucifer was ONCE an angel. He is now a FALLEN angel, and he will always be one.

Lucifer likes to deceive. In the Bible, he is called the "Father of All Lies" for a reason. He often appears to people and interracts with them in a seemingly benevolent way. He'll tell you ANYTHING you want to hear. The devil can make you feel love for him or give you "enlightening" experiences, like the OP describes. He will make you think he is your ally and best friend.

He does this, not because he loves anyone, he can't love anymore because he has willfully and permanently separated himself from that source. Lucifer DESPISES all of humankind. He tries to win souls over to his side to get back at God. Lucifer hates God and hates all of God's creation - - and that includes ALL of us.

If you are having benevolent feelings for Lucifer, please understand it is because he is trying to deceive you.[/QUOTE]

The only problem with your advice is that you speak to others as if they hold the bible in the same regard.

To me, the bible is another book that lives on my book shelf. The stories it contains do not sway or influence me any more than Dean Koontz would. (but that is just me ;) )

I will ask you:

What makes you so sure? Because the bible has told you so?

Are you sure that the Bible is complete and correct in the information it presents? If so, why?
2 x

[QUOTE=1month1day11;860814]The only problem with your advice is that you speak to others as if they hold the bible in the same regard.

To me, the bible is another book that lives on my book shelf. The stories it contains do not sway or influence me any more than Dean Koontz would. (but that is just me ;) )

I will ask you:

What makes you so sure? Because the bible has told you so?

Are you sure that the Bible is complete and correct in the information it presents? If so, why?[/QUOTE]

You asked an excellent question, and I hope my answer will help clarify some things about the Bible for those who may be wondering the same thing.

There is a ton of information about this topic, so I will try to sum things up briefly here. I'll break this up into numbered points to highlight a couple of things.

Reasons to consider the authenticity of the Bible:

1. Archeological evidence - - The Dead Sea scrolls reveal that a large amount of the Old Testament is intact and completely supports that which is in the Bible today. There is a lot of other archeological evidence, but this is one of the strongest pieces.

2. Historical proof - - The Bible manuscripts date from only 30 to 150 years after they happened, and more than 30,000 original manuscripts exist. About 30 percent of the Bible's contents concern prophecy - - foretelling the future. There are 371 predictions/prophecies in the Old Testament about the Messiah – - all written at least 600 to 800 years before Jesus lived and most of which were fulfilled by Jesus. Many of the stories and ALL of the scripts are verified by other historical documents of the same period, including much Hebraic literature and even the Qu’ran.

3. Cross-referencing - - If the Bible isn't true, then therefore, all historical literature written in the last 3 millennia must also not be true. But does this make sense?

I'd like to site a scholar here:

The late Professor FF Bruce, one of the world’s foremost Textual History critics (and a non-Christian) stated the following:

“The interval then between the dates of original composition and the earliest extant evidence becomes so small as to be in fact negligible, especially when compared to the dates of academically accepted Historical documents such as those detailing Roman History. The last foundation for any doubt that the scripts of the Old and New Testaments have come down to us substantially as they were written has now been removed. Both the authenticity and the general integrity of these works may now be finally established and proved, probably to be the most authentic historical documents known to man.”

As I said, there is a lot more information about this, as well as additional evidence backed by historians and scholars from varying backgrounds and faiths. What I've mentioned is only a few of the main points.

I hope this information has helped answer your question.

If you feel inspired to check any of this out for yourself, I encourage you to give it a look. :)
2 x

[QUOTE=Know the Truth;860781]There are many things I find very interesting about some of the ideas floating around out there about the Christian faith. And by "interesting," I mean puzzling.

If you are having benevolent feelings for Lucifer, please understand it is because he is trying to deceive you.[/QUOTE]\

Alot of people on this site are about understanding these things, they are neutral and doesn't take sides which is ok, but it's basically an 'I dont care." From my expirence dealing with the unknown, the laws mentioned in the bible are law of the heaven, they are not man's law and only a few are able to follow them. These heaven law helps filter out the dirty stuff and leads a person to happiness, but I've spoken to several preacher and none of them can tell me where heaven is, thus their bible limited them. For example, don't kill. This is very true because if you can hear animal talk or feel their feeling, you'll feel,"It hurts." This is to the extreme, but it is true. Another one is hell, hell is real, it exist, it is a place to clean the dirt off of people so they can go to heaven. This is why you dont want to kill, rape, cheat, molest, violence. All of this has to be undone in hell before u can move on. For tyrants that has killed thousands of innocence on earth, they will be in alot of pain even after they are reborn several lifes; I know alot of people in this situation. Heaven, for sure has multiple levels, but i do not know its depth of realness yet because I am not dead yet, but I travel to heaven hundreds of time because of the work I do for father.

For those that do not believe in the bible, I'm not affiliated with any religion and not here to promote them, do you think these people would be better off without the bible? Here's one, I know of thousands of cases of animist that are tormented by the dead that converted to christianity and these demon/dead spirits has left them completely ever since. My thought is the Jesus figure is too powerful thus the demons/dead people can't come close. People addicted to street drugs that medicine or doctor cannot save or heal, converted to christian and through the good spirit, they have recovered completely and changed into giving goods back to this society.

This bring me to the conclusion that no matter how dumb or idiotic this christian/bible appears to others, people are more idiotic then it and really need it for guidance. In my opinion, those that follow the christian bible are good people and friends of mine. It was the christians and cathelics that brought many different kind of people to america to have a better life and a chance.

TMT: The muslim has their prophet/messenger, the caucasion has Jesus, the south asian has their buddhist, the Indian has their deities which I believe are very real, but the animist asian were not able to change or develop because your badass Jesus cut the wings of the son/prophet/messenger for this group while on his way down to earth. This group losted their kingdom/country because of this; now scattered around the world. Outside of america, they are mistreated and step on as the poorest lowest human group; not even considered human because they do not have a country of their own. The reason why China is red China is because they honor the red dragon. The red dragon is of earth and not heaven, it is violent and war like. This prophet did not make it to China to save its people which aren't chinese. This is why China is so huge; it is made of hundreds of group conquered by this ambitious red spirit dragon worshipping chinese. I know you have no clue what I'm talking about nor have you heard such thing, if you have the ability, travel to heaven through the huge heaven gate, there you will find your Jesus, not the shadow one talking to people on earth, but the real one. Ask him if this is true. I am just a messenger doing my job for father and this is what I found out that has been verified by many shamans since the time they lost their country/kingdom all the way up until now. These are shaman that do work for father, they are identical to saints, don't let the word shaman fool you. I ask a shaman lady, she is an oracle, why Jesus died on that cross and she told me, when father found out about what Jesus did to his other son, father was furious and punished Jesus on that cross. Jesus has plant and grown millions of followers on earth but he was not able harvest them because he is stuck in heaven doing never ending paper work at his desk. This is also punishment for what he did.
2 x