Channeling Lucifer

The following is taken from Mission of the One Star by Alloya starting on page 169:

To write the Lucifer story is a great honour for me for I feel great love in my heart for this being, Lucifer. Before all you religious types out there get the wrong message, I am not in any way a demon worshipper or Satanist. I have no real interest in evil or the Christian version of the story of Lucifer.

All I want to do is tell is the story of Lucifer, as I perceive it and how he has shown it to me. All I ask of you is to see it as a story. For it is a story, a story to allow the reader to get a new perspective on the creation that is occurring on this planet. I ask you to open your hearts wider than ever before, to allow yourselves to feel the energy of this story, for beyond the words there is a beauty that only a completely open and trusting heart can perceive.

For most of us, Lucifer is nothing more than an imaginary character; for the Christians among us; he is the personification of pure evil. For me, I had not even really given him a second thought until I experienced his energy personally.

I wrote about my first experience with Lucifer in 'Multi-Selves and a New Reality', part of which I would like to quote here:

I was taking the light of truth into the darkest place in the universe, to the home of Lucifer, the light that had been downloaded to me via the sun in the daytime. I don't want to get all 'Bible-y' on you, but it was my only way of understanding what was going on. I knew the story of Lucifer and my Spirit used the stories I already knew to aid me in my understanding because I needed to understand and under-stand quickly. He was coming. I can't say that I physically saw him. I didn't need to. Feeling him was quite enough. The fear was impressive. My body shook and I involuntarily made this strange pining sound like an animal does when it's really scared and I couldn't stop.

He filled the entire room. It felt like I was going to die, which was scary in itself, but what was more scary was that without the beliefs of my body, that said this was delusional, I feared that Lucifer would devour me. There is a well known saying that when you are at the bottom of the pit that is when you find God. I was on the edge, like I had never been before. This was one hell of a test. It felt like not only did my life depend on my success, but also symbolically the success of New Planet becoming a reality for everyone in the future was on my shoulders. Near to annihilation, or that is how it felt. I had no where left to turn. I had to face him. So face him I did.

The most incredible thing happened. I saw him as God. It was so simple, if everything is God, then so was Lucifer. I felt the love. It was pure, mine, and mine to give, my divinity. Not only did my soul face and love its enemy, but also so, too, did my ego. We embraced lovingly on an energetic level. I had succeeded. My Spirit explained to me that I had anchored the light into the darkness and now, in time, New Planet Reality would manifest for all.

The process complete, the angels began to sing, I could hear them. The sun of another day rose in the sky. I have always experienced this spiritual ascension process that I seem to be on as a unification of all the aspects of my higher self. Lucifer, I perceived to be yet another aspect, the aspect of self that would not believe self as a divine being of light. This feeling would rack me with doubt and confusion. The energy would come in, and would make me doubt what I had experienced, trying to get me to feel wrong, and worse still, to make me feel evil.

It tested me to the fullest and enabled me to shift through level upon level of fear. Here, in the climax of my experience, I could transform our relation-ship and move into a forgiving, non-judgemental perspective of a being that has been hated and loathed for many millennia. Scared as I was, I wanted to be different. I wanted to see the love everywhere, even in the most unlovable energy of all of God's creation, in Lucifer. For as black and dark as he was, I had a feeling there was more to his story than met the eye.

My next encounter of him was at a workshop where we were healing out our ideas of evil. The workshop facilitators asked us how we felt about evil. Rationally we all spouted various ideas, such as we are all God, everything is God so therefore so is Lucifer and evil is another aspect of the creation. Yin and Yang, light and dark, and so on. Our bodies, however, had a completely different opinion. We all were in great fear. The facilitators decided that they would channel various evil personages and we would be allowed to heal out any judgements that we might hold towards these beings.

One of the facilitators stood in front of me, channelling Lucifer. I cannot describe the fear I was in. Rationally, I thought the whole thing a little stupid, but my body was reacting so badly that there had to be something in this. So, I took a deep breath, breathing in more of my higher self, allowing the healing process to occur.

I looked into the facilitator's eyes. Usually, she so loved, but channelling Lucifer, her eyes were cold and
uncaring. I breathed deeply, the fear transmuting through the loving presence of my higher self. Belief systems I never thought I had, surfaced to be cleared, past life connections with their beliefs about evil haunted my very soul. They were clearing, the veils of illusion allowing me to see, really see.

It is hard to describe what happened next. All I can say is that I experienced a great sense of recognition. I recognised the divinity within this being. I saw love there. I felt a compassion, an empathy as never before. As I stood crying, looking into those eyes, I knew I had found what I was looking for. It felt like I had searched the whole of existence for this being, believing him lost. Now I had found him. The emotions were overwhelming.

I asked for his forgiveness forever thinking he was an evil being that should be hated. He smiled and said that I was making him free through my love. He had never felt such a connection for such a long time, and it had begun to warm his cold body.

I felt such a connection to this being. I felt like we were the same type of being. Before he fell, we were the same, twin souls, whatever you want to call it. I vowed there and then that I would help him and any other of his kind to free themselves from the darkness and to enable them to return to their former glory in the love and light of God. It sounds like a very tall order. Usually people run from the dark forces, projecting hatred and fear at them, projecting their own evil intent, encasing these beings in the fifth of other's psyches. I felt very passionate about it. I would free this being. I would not go to New Planet until this was done!

Over the next few months, I experienced Lucifer more and more. He showed me the creativity in what we call evil. He showed me how, amazingly, light beings can come to Earth to experience evil and good and bad and that if viewed as just experience, and evil was a very creative experience from the perspective of soul. He showed me the creative, divine spark that can even exist in the depths of emotions such as fear, depression, sorrow and various other deep and dark places. I finally began to understand why my soul moved me to such deep, dark spaces within myself. Viewing it from the perspective of soul, I could playfully flow with these dark spaces, allowing them expression through writing and art, until the thrust within my soul for experiencing the darkness was exhausted.

When I say darkness, I do not necessarily mean evil in the way we have come to understand it, but evil in the sense of going into such dark spaces within yourself that you feel without God. For me, the emotion of sorrow was uppermost. The depths of lost feelings that I shifted through were symbolic of the Lucifer aspect within my self being integrated within my soul, coming home to the light within myself. Lucifer helped me understand that he was becoming free through this inner and outer interaction throughout the love of my very soul. I cannot say it was without its challenges. I had doubts that what I was doing was ok. Maybe it was bad and evil and Christians would say I was wrong, but the passion and love in my heart would not let me give up on a being that seemed to have only me as his friend.

Our relationship was intense. I seemed to experience him through a symbolic story that he channelled through me. I cried the whole way through as I could feel that, in my soul, he was speaking about us.

Their dimension lay like a brilliant blanket of sheer light, infinitely rolling off in all directions. The light was golden and pearl-like in hue and colour. Shimmering through ripples of liquid gold and silver, the winged ones passed, unfolding their energetic wings, sending trails of light into the space around them. They had been there for all of time, emanating energy of love and freedom for the rest of the universe to draw upon.
0 x

awsome experience man, i feel like im in exactly the same situation as you are in, when i meditate and try to stare in the middle of my forehead i see a giant solar eclipse figure and it scares me, is this what you had to face and go into?
0 x

There are lots of barriers you must pass, and they are scary for the sole reason of ensuring that you are committed. It takes a certain degree of commitment to venture into the far beyond. Because it will change your life. And it's not easy living in the material world when you have seen the other side :)

Ty for sharing...I resonate with this deep within, because within me, is a very similar aspect...that wants the same thing. To be free through love- yet in it's contractual spiritual nature, is to portray itself as the other side, which in reality- is the same side. Falling and then Redemption through healing oneself is no easy thing...I have immense respect for those who make that choice. It is one of the hardest paths IMO..one that a part deep within me resonates with.
0 x

The Gnostics say that Lucifer created the world. Jesus said he came from the Barbello realm, not the Luciferean.

To the Gnostics everything spiritual is good; everything physical is evil. So Gnostics said God didn't create the world, because the world is physical. According to Gnostics we need to get away from our bodies and this physical world. That is why 1 Corinthians 15, talking about physical resurrection, was very much disliked by the Gnostics. IF this is true, then the resurrection was falsified by the Luciferean apostles. Jesus spoke of his apostles as Lucifereans, except for Judas. Judas was from the Barbello realm as well. They formed a pact it seems; both carried out the planned mission. It was predicted by Jesus that Judas would be persecuted but eventually he would be redeemed.

Judas says to [Jesus], "I know who you are and where you have come from. You are from the immortal realm of Barbello and I am not worthy to utter the name of the one who has sent you." The discussion between them lasted for hours while the last supper was taking place inside.

When Soklos [one of the gods] completes the span of time assigned for him their first star will appear with the generations and they will finish what they said they would do. Then they will fornicate in my name and slay their children. (There is a whole lot of this kind of thing.) Killing in the name of Jesus has been happening already. Even now some people condone wars in the name of Jesus. They are actually worshiping Lucifer and don't even know it.

The book is introduced as "The secret account of the revelation that Jesus spoke in conversation with Judas Iscariot." It is set 3 days before the Passover.

In the first scene the disciples are gathered together and offer a prayer over a meal. Jesus starts laughing at the prayer. They say, "Master why are you laughing at our prayer of thanksgiving. We have done what is right." And Jesus says, "You are not doing this because of your own will but because it is through this that your god will be praised." (So their god was not his god? Oh, and besides, they are giving thanks for food which is a created thing; and created things, of course, are bad.)

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/lostgospel/_pdf/GospelofJudas.pdf
0 x

The gnostics have a great deal of truth in their beliefs. More so than traditional religion at least.

BUT it's still imperfect, and ruled by it's own dogma :)

Interesting though huh?
1 x

What dogma? Gnosticism teaches ascension but there are no set rules. Compared to other religions, how is dogma incorporated into the teachings? There is little if any of it. But maybe I am missing something?
0 x

Any belief system has dogma. But it's not crazy Dogma like traditional Christianity/Catholics. I prefer gnosticism to any of the other ones. And I love the way they connect to God...that to me is more "real" and I find sad that gnosticism got snubbed for modern day Catholic/Christianity when it is far more aligned with the truth IMO
0 x

This is truth, albeit, gnosticism is many things and many ways of thinking. The pearls of wisdom are that all and everything are divine and that includes Lucifer, demons, whatever. It is a matter of perspective.

I disagree on the general statement all things physical are to be abandoned. It is important to remember, gnostic means knowing, not learning. It is a personal relationship with creator. That Jesus could say to his apostles, YOUR GOD, is simply a recognition of the particular emulation of God that the Judaic people revere. That is no more or less valid than any other emulation of God in any other system of faith.

Lucifer, in my opinion, has his reasons for all that he does or did and we understand it even less than we understand the message Jesus brought to us.

The whole message of the Judas gospel must firstly be viewed in the context of the writer's day & age. There are many meanings to words and they change with "living language" that is languages that are spoken in contemporary times. Latin is called a dead or static language because it is no longer spoken by the general public of any nation, so the words retain the meaning, do not change.

It is surprising, the variety of meanings that arise from words. Barbello can be interpreted as Son of beauty or Son of war, depending on the language. That is the sway of the words, the context and the author's language of choice when writing. They all carry a heavy weight in the meaning of the words.

Soklos means roughly: Divine accuser, or possibly God of lies. Not one I ever heard of before.

From Ancient Greek γνῶσις (gnō̃sis, “knowledge”).
(Gnosticism) An immanent form of knowledge or transcendent insight, such as sought by the Gnostics.

Act or process of knowing.

(occult) [b:2iofgkx0]An altered state of awareness in which the will is magically effective.[/b:2iofgkx0]

Magnus wrote:The Gnostics say that Lucifer created the world. Jesus said he came from the Barbello realm, not the Luciferean.

To the Gnostics everything spiritual is good; everything physical is evil. So Gnostics said God didn't create the world, because the world is physical. According to Gnostics we need to get away from our bodies and this physical world. That is why 1 Corinthians 15, talking about physical resurrection, was very much disliked by the Gnostics. IF this is true, then the resurrection was falsified by the Luciferean apostles. Jesus spoke of his apostles as Lucifereans, except for Judas. Judas was from the Barbello realm as well. They formed a pact it seems; both carried out the planned mission. It was predicted by Jesus that Judas would be persecuted but eventually he would be redeemed.

Judas says to [Jesus], "I know who you are and where you have come from. You are from the immortal realm of Barbello and I am not worthy to utter the name of the one who has sent you." The discussion between them lasted for hours while the last supper was taking place inside.

When Soklos [one of the gods] completes the span of time assigned for him their first star will appear with the generations and they will finish what they said they would do. Then they will fornicate in my name and slay their children. (There is a whole lot of this kind of thing.) Killing in the name of Jesus has been happening already. Even now some people condone wars in the name of Jesus. They are actually worshiping Lucifer and don't even know it.

The book is introduced as "The secret account of the revelation that Jesus spoke in conversation with Judas Iscariot." It is set 3 days before the Passover.

In the first scene the disciples are gathered together and offer a prayer over a meal. Jesus starts laughing at the prayer. They say, "Master why are you laughing at our prayer of thanksgiving. We have done what is right." And Jesus says, "You are not doing this because of your own will but because it is through this that your god will be praised." (So their god was not his god? Oh, and besides, they are giving thanks for food which is a created thing; and created things, of course, are bad.)

[url:2iofgkx0]https://www.nationalgeographic.com/lostgospel/_pdf/GospelofJudas.pdf[/url:2iofgkx0]
1 x

Gnosticism is not a religion whatsoever. It is a state of being that is harmonious with Creator and there are many levels of creator/creation. Whenever I run into a Creator that tries to give me grief about how cool he is, I always tell them "just look up" because there is always someone higher above their creation. Jesus is my brother/savior and he is derived from the Treasury of light; that is where all things derive from and spill forward through the aethyr and solid regions.

Magnus wrote:What dogma? Gnosticism teaches ascension but there are no set rules. Compared to other religions, how is dogma incorporated into the teachings? There is little if any of it. But maybe I am missing something?
1 x

Thank you so much for posting this... I have felt a great deal of sympathy for Lucifer over the years. Even my avatar here... it's a pic of him in his Angelic aspect. He must be so lonely...

There are even some Theologians that suggest Lucifer fell from Heaven willingly for the good of mankind... It's sad to think of that possibility... that such a being is hated so much because humans don't truly understand him.

I think his story is intriguing and pungent.
0 x

Its a half told story, as most stories are, from the orient of the mind's eye. The important consideration I find compelling is he does not speak in defense of himself, a trait that I find admirable. Let the truth unfold as it will, and be at peace in knowing that Almighty knows what is truth and what is not. That is enough. I don't think he is lonely, I think he is a private being. That is, he holds himself within himself for the most part. In the conversations I have had with him, he is kind, intelligent and unassuming. There is a grace of spirit beyond his beautiful features that he carries without concious effort. It shines through all of his self.

Valkrane wrote:Thank you so much for posting this... I have felt a great deal of sympathy for Lucifer over the years. Even my avatar here... it's a pic of him in his Angelic aspect. He must be so lonely...

There are even some Theologians that suggest Lucifer fell from Heaven willingly for the good of mankind... It's sad to think of that possibility... that such a being is hated so much because humans don't truly understand him.

I think his story is intriguing and pungent.
0 x

tmt wrote:Its a half told story, as most stories are, from the orient of the mind's eye. The important consideration I find compelling is he does not speak in defense of himself, a trait that I find admirable. Let the truth unfold as it will, and be at peace in knowing that Almighty knows what is truth and what is not. That is enough. I don't think he is lonely, I think he is a private being. That is, he holds himself within himself for the most part. In the conversations I have had with him, he is kind, intelligent and unassuming. There is a grace of spirit beyond his beautiful features that he carries without concious effort. It shines through all of his self.

You are very lucky to have had conversations with him. I would love to be able to talk to him, even if just once. I get the feeling he is with me in some ways though...

I've often thought on the idea that he is just playing a role for God...

Anyone interested in this subject may want to read the Novelia "Malice In Saffron." by Tanith Lee... It's a work of fiction, but it explores some of these same ideas. Lucifer is a character (though not the main character) and he is one of the Heroes of the story.
0 x

Valkrane wrote:Thank you so much for posting this... I have felt a great deal of sympathy for Lucifer over the years. Even my avatar here... it's a pic of him in his Angelic aspect. He must be so lonely...

Your welcome. Even in my dark days as a teenager, I remember I never felt the hatred of pure evil when evoking Lucifer. Even when I sat in front of the television screen and was watching the indoctrination attempt to try to paint Lucifer in a negative light from various shows, the feelings I would get were not hate but love. I can recall the numerous events in which people I know brought up the name "Lucifer" and although they were all feeling a little awkward, I did not feel the slightest awkwardness whatsoever. It was as if somewhere deep inside, I understood the true definition of evil not evil in the sense of hate but evil and darkness in the sense power and knowledge. For without darkness, I do not believe that I would able to arrive at some of the intellectual consciousness I have come to possess.

To concoct an illustration of duality between good and evil is really stupid in my opinion. This only facilitates the classical (I'm sure we all know very well by now) goal of divide and conquer. In a literal sense, the mass population feels like they have to fight with each other and destroy each other in order for one side to win and be victorious. Little do they know that all is the same and all is One. It is like trying to argue with Yourself too. I do concur with Alloya in that Lucifer is just another face/aspect of God. If one is awakened and fully knows what is going on in the world both in a literal sense and on a spiritual level, they can develop and behave in a way of a new consciousness - a consciousness in which only a few have come to such a realization - they are able to use both the Light and the Dark to their advantage - which only results in a very powerful position - talk about having a brain that is both Michael and Lucifer!

[quote:2ny6sqrt]There are even some Theologians that suggest Lucifer fell from Heaven willingly for the good of mankind... It's sad to think of that possibility... that such a being is hated so much because humans don't truly understand him.

I think his story is intriguing and pungent.[/quote:2ny6sqrt]

Yes, the God Source is trying to discover Itself. For in its beginning Being of Existence, it simply Was and gained the awareness of what constitutes good but of course even using the phrase of what constitutes good is still not sufficient in describing this natural phenomena of Being and Existence. Somehow one way or another, It had to discover and find out the opposite of Existence and hence we see the Existence of paradox and opposition as evidenced both physically in the corporeal world and spiritually. A contradictory Mindset is the current natural Existence. I am going to go ahead and assume that in the Eventual Future, such a paradox is no longer necessary and the Being reverts back to the Source of Light and Love - the Being and Existence It was Was, Is, and Always Will Be.
1 x

The following is taken from Mission of One Star by Alloya starting on page 183:

With long and blackened fingernails, Lucifer wrapped upon the black hard arm of his throne, waiting. He could wait forever. He had nowhere to go. The body at his feet on the other hand was temporary. Death, in time, awaited it. Like some greedy monster, it devoured its prey. It trapped souls within the confines of the rock. He listened. He could hear the cries, which were like sweet music to his ears. Tormented and lost, they were held in the throes of dying over and over again. Many were blind to the Dark one and its evil workings. They carried out their pious lives, sanctimonious in their beliefs in a false God. Too busy worshipping their merciless God, they were totally unaware that, in fact, they worshipped the Dark One. Praying to what they considered 'Holy' and 'right', they unwittingly gave their power to the Dark Lord.

Occasionally his demonic thoughts would take form and he would stretch out his hand and reach into the hearts of the blind and manipulate them into acts of violence and malicious crimes of sin. It fed him. He could feel their blackened life force like fruit rotten from within, draining out of their veins into his. He contaminated their very souls. He made them servants, slaves to carnal desires of lust, greed and death. They were easy prey. He could use them to affect and manipulate the outside world. His aim was to penetrate the outside world, the world from beyond the doorways. Souls so easily trapped were poor game. With every meal his hunger, relentless, grew more and more.

Lucifer...
" I am a mirror to the human soul. I only reflect your darkness, all that is not with God. The darkest recesses of your soul are reflected in the vision that you have of me. You cannot accept that there are places in your souls that are dark. You talk about being sinners, but how many of you have the courage to accept the darkness within yourselves. You have spent an eternity trying to project this failing onto others and myself. Blaming, judging, simply digging deeper and deeper grave for yourselves.

Yet I do not judge. It is all-fine with me. There is nothing that would shock me. I have been very curious watching you from within my space create a world that is constantly on the verge of destruction. You are such exciting beings; I am amazed watching you. You are living breathing expressions of the Creator, creating dark and fore-boding clouds in your very own reality. This has been a necessary part of the plan. You have come here from many places in the universe, bringing many issues with you to be played out. You are using the energy space that I provide to experience good and evil, right and wrong, light and darkness. You are learning choice and free will. I have held for you a framework where you can experience light and dark. I will hold this framework until the last of you have finished playing in the darkness. For that is what it is, play.

Elevate your consciousness into the fifth dimension for a moment, and look at me and you will see that I am friend, a brother, enabling you to experience a creative process that allows you to forget, to dream, and to awaken as God once more. It is to waken in the dream, to allow the God that you are, to awaken in the lucidity of your reality! From the level of non-judgement, it has all been a cosmic joke. All is God; nothing can possibly be left out, so, therefore, so am I and so is the darkness. For the darkness is a very creative process and fear in its transmutation is an experience never to be missed by any enquiring and curious soul.
When you can accept and love the part of you that is the dark as a creative part of your consciousness, then I will free you from my grasps and we will move together into the Oneness of New Planet. When you no longer look at me as outside of yourself, when you have pulled all the aspects of yourself into the fullness of your souls you will move in consciousness. When you can look upon evil acts without judgement, then you have truly entered the realms of heaven. I await you there. It is not about living your life without care or purpose. It is about feeling and following the intent of the soul without judgement.

I have faith in you as I waken within you. As you integrate me as your own, we will both be free to play once more in Eden. For within my soul and yours, there is the information we will use to find our way Home to bathe in each other's love once more. I cannot wait for the embrace. I have felt the love. It has made me hungry. Finally I know what will satisfy this empty heart. The love of your soul. For it is through beings such as you that mankind can free the perspectives that you have around evil. Only when you can look upon darkness with the love of the Creator, which you are, will this planet of yours shift in vibration.

I hold the key. I am a blueprint. Not only do I hold the idea of separation and duality, but I also have the means with which to transform your world into a unified world of oneness and light. No longer will you see black and white, yin and yang, but you will perceive the unification of spirit and matter. You will literally become Gods living in physical forms. For this was the plan that we had all along to transform the very negativity of the universe through the love of beings such as you and me. For are we not all fallen angels?

The blueprint is a matrix that contains all the necessary information to create a New Planet frequency; beings are being aligned with the crystal at the centre of the planet to access this information. When the time is right, every-one will be aligned and I will send out a new intent. With this, we will bathe in the Light of the Creator once more. So, until the last person is finished dancing with the devil, I will hold the old way, but I am eager to shift into a new role, one where I will be misunderstood no more."
0 x

serenesam wrote:Your welcome. Even in my dark days as a teenager, I remember I never felt the hatred of pure evil when evoking Lucifer. Even when I sat in front of the television screen and was watching the indoctrination attempt to try to paint Lucifer in a negative light from various shows, the feelings I would get were not hate but love. I can recall the numerous events in which people I know brought up the name "Lucifer" and although they were all feeling a little awkward, I did not feel the slightest awkwardness whatsoever. It was as if somewhere deep inside, I understood the true definition of evil not evil in the sense of hate but evil and darkness in the sense power and knowledge. For without darkness, I do not believe that I would able to arrive at some of the intellectual consciousness I have come to possess.

To concoct an illustration of duality between good and evil is really stupid in my opinion. This only facilitates the classical (I'm sure we all know very well by now) goal of divide and conquer. In a literal sense, the mass population feels like they have to fight with each other and destroy each other in order for one side to win and be victorious. Little do they know that all is the same and all is One. It is like trying to argue with Yourself too. I do concur with Alloya in that Lucifer is just another face/aspect of God. If one is awakened and fully knows what is going on in the world both in a literal sense and on a spiritual level, they can develop and behave in a way of a new consciousness - a consciousness in which only a few have come to such a realization - they are able to use both the Light and the Dark to their advantage - which only results in a very powerful position - talk about having a brain that is both Michael and Lucifer!

Yes, the God Source is trying to discover Itself. For in its beginning Being of Existence, it simply Was and gained the awareness of what constitutes good but of course even using the phrase of what constitutes good is still not sufficient in describing this natural phenomena of Being and Existence. Somehow one way or another, It had to discover and find out the opposite of Existence and hence we see the Existence of paradox and opposition as evidenced both physically in the corporeal world and spiritually. A contradictory Mindset is the current natural Existence. I am going to go ahead and assume that in the Eventual Future, such a paradox is no longer necessary and the Being reverts back to the Source of Light and Love - the Being and Existence It was Was, Is, and Always Will Be.

With that said (now I hate to say this), in the Here and the Now, violence and destruction is here to stay for a while. This translates to discovering the maximum number of ways on how to kill a person, the maximum number of ways on how to torture someone, and other maximum ways of acts of evil. All of this is part of the Original Seed that needs to experience the full maximum of the stated dark experiences contributing to the new level of Consciousness and/or Being.

I do not mean to represent the darkworkers here but because in the past I have been criticized for engaging in a strict black and white scenario (Light vs Dark), this is why I have decided to comment from an overall encompassing viewpoint. If I was truly my reflection like at the time in which I first join this Indigo Forum, I would have made a different comment. My comment would have been something like this:

“As lightworkers, there is a war going on and it is very critical that light fights dark. It is very important to raise the levels of consciousness here on planet Earth to bring it up to a higher dimension. Dark will not hesitate to eradicate light just like the way Lex Luthor would not hesitate to kill Clark Kent in Superman. A scenario that is similar to “Star Wars” is not as crazy as it sounds for it is almost intuitive that positive aliens and negative aliens engage in battle all the time (all the time in the sense of the Here and the Now of the Current Social Experiment of the God Source) which could explain why Earth has not yet been totally destroyed because we are being protected by positive aliens (besides the fact that they can disable nuclear weapons preventing us humans to wipe ourselves off the planet) unseen in our eyes (because they reside in other dimensional frequencies).”

In a way, Lucifer is a reflection of certain Reptilians too according to Alloya. Here is a passage from page 57 of [i:2wjpsmk3]Her Perspective[/i:2wjpsmk3] by Alloya:

[i:2wjpsmk3]However Lucifer saw this reptilian being, which was intelligent and cunning, and promised this creature, power over all of nature. All that the Reptile and its seed would have to do was surrender their bodies, to indwelling or incarnating fallen angels. In doing so, the reptilians lost most of their individuality and power of choice. Lucifer convinced the Reptilians to join him. They allowed the Luciferian to incarnate through their race; in return the reptilians were given supernatural power over nature.

Through Lucifer’s influence the Dragon People discovered magic and the laws that governed its use. They began to walk the path of greed and power. They began to walk the dark path. They were seduced by it and became twisted, greedy and cruel. The Serpent Beings that were still held within the light were shocked by this development and thus closed the gateways to their tunnels. The Dragons carried away with their greed and evil ways separated themselves from the light and began to play a different game. They became committed to the dark side of the universe. Over many years, the dragon people degenerated due to the fact; they had lost the pure imprint of life force. Their Serpent d.n.a had been, diluted, and lost. They had to resort to keeping records of their bloodlines, and marrying each other, to try to find the missing links in their d.n.a helixes. They practiced sexual ceremonies, and ritual breeding, all in a desperate attempt to retrieve something, they had lost. Through the Luciferian influence, the Draco and many others like them lost their ability to activate the Kundalini Fire. Without this ability, it was impossible for the Reptilian d.n.a to entwine with itself. This entwining process is how the d.n.a within the body, aligns itself with a soul wishing to incarnate. The Reptilians were unable to open themselves to any other energy, other than that of the dark vibration. Because of this, their race was unable to evolve and spiritually ascend in dimension. This held them in one reality, which was very polarised, light against dark, and dark against light, this caused the Reptilian races to de-evolve and descend in vibration.[/i:2wjpsmk3]

Here is a passage describing a war-like scenario from [i:2wjpsmk3]Her Perspective[/i:2wjpsmk3] on page 60 by Alloya:

[i:2wjpsmk3]At first the Dolphin People were in a relatively passive relationship, with the Reptilians that lived inside of the Earth. However this harmony would not last for long, soon all would change. The Dracos of Earth were not alone, their dealings and behaviour were recorded and sent back to the Draco star system. The Draco hearing that there was harmony on Earth, sent messages of a new plan to the Earth bound reptilians. Over the next 2 million years, Reptilians of the Draco star system forced the Reptilians of Earth to destroy and eliminate the Dolphin people.

[CENTER]Many weapons were made.
Many wars were fought.
The Goddess sighed in disbelief.
Just when it was going so well.[/CENTER]

The plan by the Reptilians was for a total genocide of the dolphin species. The Reptilians wanted to wipe them out. The Dolphin People had to have a plan. They came up with the plan to set off fusion reactors that lay at the bottom of the oceans. Once detonated all Reptilian life would cease to be.

“What had they done? I was suddenly awoken from my dreams. I felt such a pain, as they detonated the reactors. An intense shock wave of energy coursed through my body. I felt sick, I felt radiated, and poisoned. I felt the pain of the Reptilians, as their bodies could not withstand the shockwaves of the explosions. I felt them dying, by the thousands, screaming, it was unbearable. Even though the Draco were unable to ascend into the lofty realms above, they were still able to communicate directly with me. I saw them as my children, I protected them. Even when they used their dark spells on me, to control my weather patterns, I did not really mind, after all, all children must get up to some mischief once in a while. Why were they hated so much? I knew they could be a little aggressive sometimes, and they did have a tendency to want to abuse and conquer other beings, but they were my Lizzies and I loved them. If only those who made decisions in the stars, had come down to Earth, to really see what was going on, rather than sitting at lofty heights, deciding the fate of lesser beings. Maybe, just maybe it could have been different. Well what has been cannot be changed, and so the story goes on.”[/i:2wjpsmk3]

If all of that is true and given the fact that it is still that same person Alloya channeling Lucifer, I am kind of disturbed and speechless if this is truly a reflection of the Source conducting an experiment. Anyway though, hopefully as the Universe nears its end of the experience/experiment, all will be well in the bathing of Love and Light as many people here in this forum believes – the notion that God is Love in the Actuality of Existence despite the feeling as if it is indifferent when we humans are in our earthly corporeal life.
0 x

The Source experiences the same pain and agony we do at certain levels. It is all a consciousness experiment. And it is not merely the source, but higher parts of source (as all things are Source) using their FREE WILL to do as they please. This is the kind of multiverse we reside in, one of "free will" (no matter how much of an illusion it is) and hence suffering, pain and many things exist. As entities can in one sense, impart this kind of thing on one another.

As for the Dolphin people I believe those are the bi-pedal dolphin people known as the Jehovian Annunaki :)

What happened to the reptilian DNA is the one definition of a "fallen race." And it is part of the reason many of them are here...using our genetic strain to try and gain it back. This is why we are also mixed with theirs, and why the "fallen angels" also incarnate into human bodies :) But fear not, because we are not much different ourselves, mwuhahaha. Only my agenda, is in service to humanity- and to the greater universe.
1 x

AmentiHall wrote:The Source experiences the same pain and agony we do at certain levels. It is all a consciousness experiment. And it is not merely the source, but higher parts of source (as all things are Source) using their FREE WILL to do as they please. This is the kind of multiverse we reside in, one of "free will" (no matter how much of an illusion it is) and hence suffering, pain and many things exist. As entities can in one sense, impart this kind of thing on one another.

As for the Dolphin people I believe those are the bi-pedal dolphin people known as the Jehovian Annunaki :)

What happened to the reptilian DNA is the one definition of a "fallen race." And it is part of the reason many of them are here...using our genetic strain to try and gain it back. This is why we are also mixed with theirs, and why the "fallen angels" also incarnate into human bodies :) But fear not, because we are not much different ourselves, mwuhahaha. Only my agenda, is in service to humanity- and to the greater universe.

I was just thinking. What if this "social experiment" or "game" goes terribly wrong? I have done a lot of readings and it seems like just like in a test here on earth, something can go wrong. Both the history regarding planet earth and the history of the universe has shown some "tests" that have went wrong. What if Lucifer discovers the depths of darkness and can't regain his light consciousness? I know some people may say that it doesn't matter how far or deep a person can dwell into darkness in the corporeal form but what if that is not the case? Just like creating compact discs, believe it or not, there is always a "lemon" or a "defected disc."
0 x