properly, this, then leads to my observation
from just reading the headline for this
section of the forum and the description

i will start this thread, and reply as time allows
as i am trying to teach myself French and Math
using the fractalish phonetic bs stuff the 'science'
will teach for money, yet books, are cheaper

I'm quite confused by this thread....so I will just say,

Bonjour, comment ça va? Cette une belle journée aujourd'hui! Au Revoir!

LOL french is amuses me...but coming from where I do, I'm allowed to say that lol. :D Good luck in your studies. It's always great to learn new things.

naturesjewels21 wrote:I'm quite confused by this thread....so I will just say,

LOL french is amuses me...but coming from where I do, I'm allowed to say that lol. :D Good luck in you the small studies. It's always great to learn new things.
lol je me comprehend francais, avec le word seen, and, je parle francais en peu, only the proper french... je comprendez francais avec e, plus grande 'mix' ce francais 'vernacular', or, like

with english, if people are having unique dialects in french, spanish and all the rest of the continental languages

what then happens... people speaking english in these 'simple' ways of using english, can then 'move' past that 'proper' english and grammar and syntax and periods and sentences and paragraphs

i know how to 'make it' through to people from different 'cultures', only in small settings, not Big Crowds

one day, a while ago, on a ubuntu forum somewhere, i learned using all small letters and no proper punctuation... because, this helps Everyone... (add them for a bit of emphasis)

naturesjewels21 wrote:I'm quite confused by this thread....so I will just say,

LOL french is amuses me...but coming from where I do, I'm allowed to say that lol. :D Good luck in your studies. It's always great to learn new things.
well learning a new language can always come in handy in fact I wanna take up on french again and also japanese if I get a chance lol never taken japanese classes but I just loveee japanese =) I've always said it's easier to understand any language on the road.

cerise333 wrote:well learning a new language can always come in handy in fact I wanna take up on french again and also japanese if I get a chance lol never taken japanese classes but I just loveee japanese =) I've always said it's easier to understand any language on the road.
when the french they teach in school is a bit of an issue, you are correct, it is best to learn a language on the road, or at a foreign place.. on a trip etc...

i was told many years ago, the best way to learn french is to live in quebec or france (canada went bilingual and a lot of people were not happy and still aren't

i have had the privilage to be able enough to work in a farming area where there are a lot of french speaking workers, and then most, being from quebec, are summer students, and they are working to save money, and they are friendly enough...

i would go on more, but, redoing my writing area is causing furniture to be shifted and need to keep sorting where what went were and when,.... ttyl

basireid wrote:i was told many years ago, the best way to learn french is to live in quebec or france (canada went bilingual and a lot of people were not happy and still aren't
Sorry but I have to dissagree on that. When I moved from France I went straight to Quebec and lived there for a year. The French in Quebec is completely distorted compared to the French from France. They make up a LOT of slang words not to mention the accent. Just saying, France is the best place to learn French.

The only official bilingual province in Canada is New Brunswick......... I actually come from English Quebec..and yes that exists...you'd be hard pressed to find french where I come from....I didn't learn much of it french til I lived in the Ottawa area during my college years....I have a problem with language politics in this country, but anyone who is capable of learning the language, I give complete kudos to

I love French! Did it for about five years in school, promptly forgot most of it and discovered late that it was a bit useless in terms of conversing with someone! I went to France a few years ago and I had to use a phrase book, dictionary and grammar book to help myself recap on the language but day by day I got better and better and I understood virtually everything. I even came across some people in Australia from New Caledonia (French speaking) who I understood but didn't know what to say back in French for lack of practice!! Anyway, definitely helps to immerse yourself in the language and culture. After all the years I did learn French, being there for only days was enough for me. I even had some quite good conversations after a few glasses of wine one night! ;)

Return to “Criticism & Scientific Investigation”