This Place is Full of BS

#1
I feel like there's a lot of people on here who SAY they're Indigo's, yet they are VERY plain, simple, and quite frankly, dumb. They have NO perception of the big picture, and it seems they invest in this label for attention?
Some people here go on and on with crazy stories and bad grammar, all while failing to see their own contradictions and discrepancies. Many people on here make claims that are completely illogical and quite frankly...crazy!

I feel a lot of people get caught up in a bunch of crazy stories and lose what it really means to be an Indigo-- someone who's an old soul, and aware of their world. One with greater perception and much more acute senses. An Indigo is some one with a fresher take on our world, and a sense of being one with the universe. We see all the problems and lies and men behind curtains; and seek to fix them and make things right-- we're not necessarily reincarnates, or the souls of beings from other universes. There is definitely some thing special about us, but our 'auras' probably aren't categorized into specific colours, with specific personalities, and these 'psychic' abilities that some people talk about-- many of them seem VERY far fetched, like moving things with their minds, or speaking to 'angels.' There has also become WAAAY too many statuses and different types of people to count. Starseeds, Indigos, Rainbows, crystals, lightworkers etc.

I think that human beings are just evolving and our brains are changing. We're being born with a clearer minds and smarter perception.
We need change in this world, other wise we'll all end up dead, and Indigo's are here to help.

I'm a very spiritual person, I feel deep down in me that there is more to this life than we know-- but nothing you or I could even fathom.

AGAIN, this is only what I feel. I know this can not be the end all be all for I only know one thing for sure-- He who thinks he is right is the only one who's wrong.
So what do YOU think?

#2
I very much agree with the fact that there are phonies on here with some sort of mental problem spewing BS. It is quite saddening as I hope hoped to meet people like you and only people like you, kind of sad!

#3
I think that's part and parcel of an internet forum; it's going to attract all sorts of people. As Indigos, we are capable of accepting others, and taking out what we want or need from others' words. I think that if we expect to be accepted in this world, then we need to work on accepting others, too.

Re. spirituality. One person's bullshit might be another person's truth. If you have no interest in spirituality, that does not mean you are "right". He who thinks he is right is the only one who's wrong. You said it yourself :)

#5
julianbinder wrote:I very much agree with the fact that there are phonies on here with some sort of mental problem spewing BS. It is quite saddening as I hope hoped to meet people like you and only people like you, kind of sad!
Yes I know! Same with me! But it's ok, there's just as many great people on here as there are 'crazies.' That's why we have our mental filters, right? So we can decide what is and what isn't our truths. You just have to tune those people out, I guess.
Grounded Gifts wrote:I think that's part and parcel of an internet forum; it's going to attract all sorts of people. As Indigos, we are capable of accepting others, and taking out what we want or need from others' words. I think that if we expect to be accepted in this world, then we need to work on accepting others, too.

Re. spirituality. One person's bullshit might be another person's truth. If you have no interest in spirituality, that does not mean you are "right". [b:2u63ntql][i:2u63ntql]He who thinks he is right is the only one who's wrong.[/i:2u63ntql][/b:2u63ntql] You said it yourself :)
Exactly, I guess I expected as much. Acceptance is a huge part of life, and I am up for the challenge. It is a public forum, after all, so you can only expect the PUBLIC. And as much as I'd like to stand by my spiritual beliefs and feelings, I KNOW there's more to the story. I also know the best way to see the whole story, is to see the other side- and the best way to see the other side, is to speak with someone who is the other side! SO I guess that's why I'm here, asking for opinions.

#6
Clear Blue Sky wrote:I think that you think that you are right. :D
Of course I think I'm right. Those are my opinions after all, and if you don't believe your opinions, then you can't really have an opinion at all.
BUT I am smart enough to KNOW that I even though I FEEL right, [color=#333333:21zb33by]there's more to the story. I also know the best way to see the whole story, is to see the other side- and the best way to see the other side, is to speak with someone who is the other side! SO I guess that's why I'm here, asking for opinions.[/color:21zb33by]

#7
I need to get better at formulating opinions. It's like I want to infuse my mind-awareness into every side and perspective like a fuzzy superjuxtaposed atomic wave function. I feel uncomfortable when people 'observe' me because at any point in time I'm saying/thinking something, often it surprises me what forms as an opinion when talking with other people. but, overall, the greater awareness is that it is a strange notion. that there is an I who has an opinion and I am somehow obligated to distort all reality around me to defend that opinion. Why be so limiting? The mind is perfectly capable of holidng multiple perspectives at once.

#9
Prism Sky wrote:- He who thinks he is right is the only one who's wrong.
So what do YOU think?
Sure looks like you think your right, and,grmar. has, not. one thing.... to do, wit, helping human beings. I think you are doing exactly what your hating on. I have seen alot of beautiful, and kind, and helpful academically and socially "stupid people" I see a shitload of judgment in your post, and you better believe there is in mine too. Because that attitude of "dumb people" and some how lesser humans on this Earth, judgment because of grammar. You dont know why their grammars bad, you dont know them. That kind of thing in a broad sense is THE FUCKING PROBLEM. Your not even looking at the big picture, your looking at people for "phonie indigo's" and people with "mental problems." And stories on an internet forum. Why dont you take a step back.

#10
Really? I do that ALL the time. I am slightly uneducated because of problems in school due to my childhood, so i can be where i am now. But my lack of math skills and bad grammar does not effect my intelligence in helping people, feeling energy, and loving everyone. Which is what we are here to do, raise vibrations and spread love and live by example no? Calling someone un intelligent because of academic skills sounds like alot of lack of experience with a wide variety of people in various situations and fear to me. So yea this place is full of bs, everyone is so busy complaining about your and you're and trolls and what color their aura is and if their newborn is a crystal blue ray indigo superman hybrid. We should be talking about what the fuck were going to do to help save this Earth.

#11
Hmm. Dumb, attention seeking, Illogical, crazy....Label-driven

All of these imply an inverse...that you are smart, centered, logical, sane, and don't like labels.

Yet, you've used at least 5 of them and implied an additional 5 with your words. Take those particular words away and replace them with racial or sexual identity qualifiers. Then re-read the posting. :(

My opinion is this posting was based in ego-land with a special appearance from the judgment train. Everyone does not come with the same set of circumstances. Not everyone is here for the same mission. Just because someone did not thrive in school does not mean they do not have a place here. Just because the mission of some is to simply hold the new light doesn't make them any less valid then the ones whose mission is to tear down the unseen handcuffs (for lack of better word) or the ones whose mission is to break down and reinvent current structures. Some people will be very esoteric focused, some healing focused, and some more current structure/linear focused. It doesn't mean we are not all in it for the same goal.

There have been several times I've read just 1 line from someone on here that has altered my thinking and actions forever. If you're as intelligent as you claim, think about approaching the postings from the ones you deem less then and see if you can't be changed for the better, too.

Everyone plays a role.

#12
many IS members are dyslexic. the site is open to all the ideas that seem to bother you. IS has been described as a place where people can talk about things they can't mention elsewhere.

if you have ever entered a large group of people and found you agreed with everyone, i envy you. do they have a website? :)

#13
rabana wrote:if you have ever entered a large group of people and found you agreed with everyone, i envy you. do they have a website? :)
rofl, they don't need a website. Thank you rabana, you made my day. :D

#15
also, in the 7 years that this site has existed there has been absolutely no agreement on what is 'indigo' , or on if it is anything at all, and certainly there has never evolved any test to prove if one is 'indigo'.

#16
ZIGMAN wrote:Sure looks like you think your right, and,grmar. has, not. one thing.... to do, wit, helping human beings. I think you are doing exactly what your hating on. I have seen alot of beautiful, and kind, and helpful academically and socially "stupid people" I see a shitload of judgment in your post, and you better believe there is in mine too. Because that attitude of "dumb people" and some how lesser humans on this Earth, judgment because of grammar. You dont know why their grammars bad, you dont know them. That kind of thing in a broad sense is THE FUCKING PROBLEM. Your not even looking at the big picture, your looking at people for "phonie indigo's" and people with "mental problems." And stories on an internet forum. Why dont you take a step back.
Alright well, sorry I guess I don't know them, but ANYONE can have good grammar and a some what understandable post. But some people often demonstrate total mindlessness and 'say some crazy shit' that is definitely out there are not thought through. Some people spew untrue, crazy prophecies and the like everyday they're on here.

#17
ZIGMAN wrote:Really? I do that ALL the time. I am slightly uneducated because of problems in school due to my childhood, so i can be where i am now. But my lack of math skills and bad grammar does not effect my intelligence in helping people, feeling energy, and loving everyone. Which is what we are here to do, raise vibrations and spread love and live by example no? Calling someone un intelligent because of academic skills sounds like alot of lack of experience with a wide variety of people in various situations and fear to me. So yea this place is full of bs, everyone is so busy complaining about your and you're and trolls and what color their aura is and if their newborn is a crystal blue ray indigo superman hybrid. We should be talking about what the fuck were going to do to help save this Earth.
True enough, but I mean when some one makes ABSOLUTELY no sense. They miss entire words over and over again, and it's like they didn't even bother to read over their post. People who don't capitalize their I's is one thing, btppl wo tipe lik dis isanter.

#18
Sdboutlaw wrote:Hmm. Dumb, attention seeking, Illogical, crazy....Label-driven

All of these imply an inverse...that you are smart, centered, logical, sane, and don't like labels.

Yet, you've used at least 5 of them and implied an additional 5 with your words. Take those particular words away and replace them with racial or sexual identity qualifiers. Then re-read the posting. :(

My opinion is this posting was based in ego-land with a special appearance from the judgment train. Everyone does not come with the same set of circumstances. Not everyone is here for the same mission. Just because someone did not thrive in school does not mean they do not have a place here. Just because the mission of some is to simply hold the new light doesn't make them any less valid then the ones whose mission is to tear down the unseen handcuffs (for lack of better word) or the ones whose mission is to break down and reinvent current structures. Some people will be very esoteric focused, some healing focused, and some more current structure/linear focused. It doesn't mean we are not all in it for the same goal.

There have been several times I've read just 1 line from someone on here that has altered my thinking and actions forever. If you're as intelligent as you claim, think about approaching the postings from the ones you deem less then and see if you can't be changed for the better, too.

Everyone plays a role.

Well I can't use anything other than 'indigo.' I can leave that space blank, but no one will know what the hell I'm talking about.
Indigo is a ridiculous word, and that's why I don't like using it, but it IS a helpful way of telling people my characteristics instead of just listing them all. It's like saying Lesbian instead of "My sexual preference is women.'
And when I say bad grammar, I don't mean typos or trouble explaining something. i meen[color=#333333:3jwmav0o]ppl who tipe lik dis, as if thy havnt evn red over ther pst.
And I do believe we're all working together in the same goal, though some of us work different parts.
And I mean people who come in here and say that aliens came in to their room, and then they set them on fire with their mind, but then they came out of their body and went back in time so they never saw these aliens in the first place, etc. [/color:3jwmav0o]

#19
[QUOTE=rabana;992829]also, in the 7 years that this site has existed there has been absolutely no agreement on what is 'indigo' , or on if it is anything at all, and certainly there has never evolved any test to prove if one is 'indigo'.[/QUOTE]

Exactly! There are people on here who think TESTS determine whether or not hey are an "Indigo," or people who take ONE characteristic of being "Indigo" and then glom onto their conclusion with out any other thought process.

#20
Well this is a site for "Indigo's," so generally we're supposed to all here with the same 'cause' and mindset, but diversity is the best in a forum.
I love to have dialectics and see the other side of things. I have no problem with people disagreeing with me, it's just that some people on here tell some crazy STORIES, if you know what I mean. (Like people that make up that they were building a space ship in a different dimension, but then set it on fire with their mind but then teleported back to earth, completely refuting that it may have been a dream etc.)
Post Reply

Return to “Criticism & Scientific Investigation”

cron