This Place is Full of BS

#1
I feel like there's a lot of people on here who SAY they're Indigo's, yet they are VERY plain, simple, and quite frankly, dumb. They have NO perception of the big picture, and it seems they invest in this label for attention?
Some people here go on and on with crazy stories and bad grammar, all while failing to see their own contradictions and discrepancies. Many people on here make claims that are completely illogical and quite frankly...crazy!

I feel a lot of people get caught up in a bunch of crazy stories and lose what it really means to be an Indigo-- someone who's an old soul, and aware of their world. One with greater perception and much more acute senses. An Indigo is some one with a fresher take on our world, and a sense of being one with the universe. We see all the problems and lies and men behind curtains; and seek to fix them and make things right-- we're not necessarily reincarnates, or the souls of beings from other universes. There is definitely some thing special about us, but our 'auras' probably aren't categorized into specific colours, with specific personalities, and these 'psychic' abilities that some people talk about-- many of them seem VERY far fetched, like moving things with their minds, or speaking to 'angels.' There has also become WAAAY too many statuses and different types of people to count. Starseeds, Indigos, Rainbows, crystals, lightworkers etc.

I think that human beings are just evolving and our brains are changing. We're being born with a clearer minds and smarter perception.
We need change in this world, other wise we'll all end up dead, and Indigo's are here to help.

I'm a very spiritual person, I feel deep down in me that there is more to this life than we know-- but nothing you or I could even fathom.

AGAIN, this is only what I feel. I know this can not be the end all be all for I only know one thing for sure-- He who thinks he is right is the only one who's wrong.
So what do YOU think?
Rent Books or Audiobooks

#2
I very much agree with the fact that there are phonies on here with some sort of mental problem spewing BS. It is quite saddening as I hope hoped to meet people like you and only people like you, kind of sad!

#3
I think that's part and parcel of an internet forum; it's going to attract all sorts of people. As Indigos, we are capable of accepting others, and taking out what we want or need from others' words. I think that if we expect to be accepted in this world, then we need to work on accepting others, too.

Re. spirituality. One person's bullshit might be another person's truth. If you have no interest in spirituality, that does not mean you are "right". He who thinks he is right is the only one who's wrong. You said it yourself :)

#5
julianbinder wrote:I very much agree with the fact that there are phonies on here with some sort of mental problem spewing BS. It is quite saddening as I hope hoped to meet people like you and only people like you, kind of sad!
Yes I know! Same with me! But it's ok, there's just as many great people on here as there are 'crazies.' That's why we have our mental filters, right? So we can decide what is and what isn't our truths. You just have to tune those people out, I guess.
Grounded Gifts wrote:I think that's part and parcel of an internet forum; it's going to attract all sorts of people. As Indigos, we are capable of accepting others, and taking out what we want or need from others' words. I think that if we expect to be accepted in this world, then we need to work on accepting others, too.

Re. spirituality. One person's bullshit might be another person's truth. If you have no interest in spirituality, that does not mean you are "right". [b:2u63ntql][i:2u63ntql]He who thinks he is right is the only one who's wrong.[/i:2u63ntql][/b:2u63ntql] You said it yourself :)
Exactly, I guess I expected as much. Acceptance is a huge part of life, and I am up for the challenge. It is a public forum, after all, so you can only expect the PUBLIC. And as much as I'd like to stand by my spiritual beliefs and feelings, I KNOW there's more to the story. I also know the best way to see the whole story, is to see the other side- and the best way to see the other side, is to speak with someone who is the other side! SO I guess that's why I'm here, asking for opinions.

#6
Clear Blue Sky wrote:I think that you think that you are right. :D
Of course I think I'm right. Those are my opinions after all, and if you don't believe your opinions, then you can't really have an opinion at all.
BUT I am smart enough to KNOW that I even though I FEEL right, [color=#333333:21zb33by]there's more to the story. I also know the best way to see the whole story, is to see the other side- and the best way to see the other side, is to speak with someone who is the other side! SO I guess that's why I'm here, asking for opinions.[/color:21zb33by]

#7
I need to get better at formulating opinions. It's like I want to infuse my mind-awareness into every side and perspective like a fuzzy superjuxtaposed atomic wave function. I feel uncomfortable when people 'observe' me because at any point in time I'm saying/thinking something, often it surprises me what forms as an opinion when talking with other people. but, overall, the greater awareness is that it is a strange notion. that there is an I who has an opinion and I am somehow obligated to distort all reality around me to defend that opinion. Why be so limiting? The mind is perfectly capable of holidng multiple perspectives at once.

#9
Prism Sky wrote:- He who thinks he is right is the only one who's wrong.
So what do YOU think?
Sure looks like you think your right, and,grmar. has, not. one thing.... to do, wit, helping human beings. I think you are doing exactly what your hating on. I have seen alot of beautiful, and kind, and helpful academically and socially "stupid people" I see a shitload of judgment in your post, and you better believe there is in mine too. Because that attitude of "dumb people" and some how lesser humans on this Earth, judgment because of grammar. You dont know why their grammars bad, you dont know them. That kind of thing in a broad sense is THE FUCKING PROBLEM. Your not even looking at the big picture, your looking at people for "phonie indigo's" and people with "mental problems." And stories on an internet forum. Why dont you take a step back.

#10
Really? I do that ALL the time. I am slightly uneducated because of problems in school due to my childhood, so i can be where i am now. But my lack of math skills and bad grammar does not effect my intelligence in helping people, feeling energy, and loving everyone. Which is what we are here to do, raise vibrations and spread love and live by example no? Calling someone un intelligent because of academic skills sounds like alot of lack of experience with a wide variety of people in various situations and fear to me. So yea this place is full of bs, everyone is so busy complaining about your and you're and trolls and what color their aura is and if their newborn is a crystal blue ray indigo superman hybrid. We should be talking about what the fuck were going to do to help save this Earth.

#11
Hmm. Dumb, attention seeking, Illogical, crazy....Label-driven

All of these imply an inverse...that you are smart, centered, logical, sane, and don't like labels.

Yet, you've used at least 5 of them and implied an additional 5 with your words. Take those particular words away and replace them with racial or sexual identity qualifiers. Then re-read the posting. :(

My opinion is this posting was based in ego-land with a special appearance from the judgment train. Everyone does not come with the same set of circumstances. Not everyone is here for the same mission. Just because someone did not thrive in school does not mean they do not have a place here. Just because the mission of some is to simply hold the new light doesn't make them any less valid then the ones whose mission is to tear down the unseen handcuffs (for lack of better word) or the ones whose mission is to break down and reinvent current structures. Some people will be very esoteric focused, some healing focused, and some more current structure/linear focused. It doesn't mean we are not all in it for the same goal.

There have been several times I've read just 1 line from someone on here that has altered my thinking and actions forever. If you're as intelligent as you claim, think about approaching the postings from the ones you deem less then and see if you can't be changed for the better, too.

Everyone plays a role.

#12
many IS members are dyslexic. the site is open to all the ideas that seem to bother you. IS has been described as a place where people can talk about things they can't mention elsewhere.

if you have ever entered a large group of people and found you agreed with everyone, i envy you. do they have a website? :)

#13
rabana wrote:if you have ever entered a large group of people and found you agreed with everyone, i envy you. do they have a website? :)
rofl, they don't need a website. Thank you rabana, you made my day. :D

#15
also, in the 7 years that this site has existed there has been absolutely no agreement on what is 'indigo' , or on if it is anything at all, and certainly there has never evolved any test to prove if one is 'indigo'.

#16
ZIGMAN wrote:Sure looks like you think your right, and,grmar. has, not. one thing.... to do, wit, helping human beings. I think you are doing exactly what your hating on. I have seen alot of beautiful, and kind, and helpful academically and socially "stupid people" I see a shitload of judgment in your post, and you better believe there is in mine too. Because that attitude of "dumb people" and some how lesser humans on this Earth, judgment because of grammar. You dont know why their grammars bad, you dont know them. That kind of thing in a broad sense is THE FUCKING PROBLEM. Your not even looking at the big picture, your looking at people for "phonie indigo's" and people with "mental problems." And stories on an internet forum. Why dont you take a step back.
Alright well, sorry I guess I don't know them, but ANYONE can have good grammar and a some what understandable post. But some people often demonstrate total mindlessness and 'say some crazy shit' that is definitely out there are not thought through. Some people spew untrue, crazy prophecies and the like everyday they're on here.

#17
ZIGMAN wrote:Really? I do that ALL the time. I am slightly uneducated because of problems in school due to my childhood, so i can be where i am now. But my lack of math skills and bad grammar does not effect my intelligence in helping people, feeling energy, and loving everyone. Which is what we are here to do, raise vibrations and spread love and live by example no? Calling someone un intelligent because of academic skills sounds like alot of lack of experience with a wide variety of people in various situations and fear to me. So yea this place is full of bs, everyone is so busy complaining about your and you're and trolls and what color their aura is and if their newborn is a crystal blue ray indigo superman hybrid. We should be talking about what the fuck were going to do to help save this Earth.
True enough, but I mean when some one makes ABSOLUTELY no sense. They miss entire words over and over again, and it's like they didn't even bother to read over their post. People who don't capitalize their I's is one thing, btppl wo tipe lik dis isanter.

#18
Sdboutlaw wrote:Hmm. Dumb, attention seeking, Illogical, crazy....Label-driven

All of these imply an inverse...that you are smart, centered, logical, sane, and don't like labels.

Yet, you've used at least 5 of them and implied an additional 5 with your words. Take those particular words away and replace them with racial or sexual identity qualifiers. Then re-read the posting. :(

My opinion is this posting was based in ego-land with a special appearance from the judgment train. Everyone does not come with the same set of circumstances. Not everyone is here for the same mission. Just because someone did not thrive in school does not mean they do not have a place here. Just because the mission of some is to simply hold the new light doesn't make them any less valid then the ones whose mission is to tear down the unseen handcuffs (for lack of better word) or the ones whose mission is to break down and reinvent current structures. Some people will be very esoteric focused, some healing focused, and some more current structure/linear focused. It doesn't mean we are not all in it for the same goal.

There have been several times I've read just 1 line from someone on here that has altered my thinking and actions forever. If you're as intelligent as you claim, think about approaching the postings from the ones you deem less then and see if you can't be changed for the better, too.

Everyone plays a role.

Well I can't use anything other than 'indigo.' I can leave that space blank, but no one will know what the hell I'm talking about.
Indigo is a ridiculous word, and that's why I don't like using it, but it IS a helpful way of telling people my characteristics instead of just listing them all. It's like saying Lesbian instead of "My sexual preference is women.'
And when I say bad grammar, I don't mean typos or trouble explaining something. i meen[color=#333333:3jwmav0o]ppl who tipe lik dis, as if thy havnt evn red over ther pst.
And I do believe we're all working together in the same goal, though some of us work different parts.
And I mean people who come in here and say that aliens came in to their room, and then they set them on fire with their mind, but then they came out of their body and went back in time so they never saw these aliens in the first place, etc. [/color:3jwmav0o]

#19
[QUOTE=rabana;992829]also, in the 7 years that this site has existed there has been absolutely no agreement on what is 'indigo' , or on if it is anything at all, and certainly there has never evolved any test to prove if one is 'indigo'.[/QUOTE]

Exactly! There are people on here who think TESTS determine whether or not hey are an "Indigo," or people who take ONE characteristic of being "Indigo" and then glom onto their conclusion with out any other thought process.

#20
Well this is a site for "Indigo's," so generally we're supposed to all here with the same 'cause' and mindset, but diversity is the best in a forum.
I love to have dialectics and see the other side of things. I have no problem with people disagreeing with me, it's just that some people on here tell some crazy STORIES, if you know what I mean. (Like people that make up that they were building a space ship in a different dimension, but then set it on fire with their mind but then teleported back to earth, completely refuting that it may have been a dream etc.)

#22
[QUOTE=rabana;992809]many IS members are dyslexic. the site is open to all the ideas that seem to bother you. IS has been described as a place where people can talk about things they can't mention elsewhere.

if you have ever entered a large group of people and found you agreed with everyone, i envy you. do they have a website? :)[/QUOTE]

No that would be horribly boring. Disagreeing is not a problem. Debates and dialectics need to happen, and people always NEED to see the other side before they TRY to reach any conclusion, otherwise it's not fair. I'm talking about people who are WAAAY off in space, (Like people that make up that they were building a space ship in a different dimension, but then set it on fire with their mind but then teleported back to earth, completely refuting that it may have been a dream etc.) Or people who make claims WITHOUT any evidence, and frankly, spew random crap that makes NO sense whatsoever.
And when I say bad grammar I mean people who don't bother to capitalize or use spaces, i meenppl who tipe lik dis, as if thy havnt evn red over tHer pst.

#23
[QUOTE=LucidDreams;992779]Agree with the main premise. It's transparent to the people that truly are intuitive. Ironically, I have a feeling most true Indigo types don't even like the label Indigo, don't buy the whole "Indigo aura" thing, and feel it's a very poor choice of terms. I don't even subscribe to the whole "old soul" thing really, or that we're here for some higher purpose. To me that's new age stuff, and it's hardly a requisite to subscribe to any of it. To me the defining characteristics are mainly highly developed ESP, and the feeling (axe that, KNOWING) from a very young age that we're different from "the rest of these people". Even feel like another species entirely, because the way "they" act is just so unfathomable and alien to us. Anything else is just dressing, or garnish. I come here mainly to share and discuss experiences... not talk out of my ass about all the fantastic "energy work" I've done, and condescendingly point out that it's beyond any of you to emulate or even understand. But hey, to each his/her own delusion of grandeur.[/QUOTE]

When I say old soul, I don't mean reincarnate. I mean someone who's just wise. And yes, I know exactly what you mean by KNOWING. Many people have characteristic of 'indigos' but they were learnt. Truly, it should have been known from birth.
And yes, I do NOT understand why people are interested in the things they are, WHY they do what they do and why they see the way they see.
These things are 'definers,' not that you think you moved some paper with your mind, or that you rebelled against your teacher at school.

#24
[QUOTE=magonia;992858]Labels, labels always labels, your this I'm that, labels mean nothing, it doesn't tell you anything about yourself or who you are.[/QUOTE]

Well I thought I was alone. I thought I was the only one who felt like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xlg9J-ML ... re=related
When I found out other's were like me, I was overwhelmed with relief. I couldn't believe it.
I couldn't believe that one day, I might actual be able to have a genuine connection with some one, but it's true! One day, I might really meet someone else like me!
"Indigo" or "starseed" has been the word for this, I guess.

#25
i agree that there is a lot of bullshit on here. WHAT WOULD HELP is if you didn't post BS like this and instead started a thread about something YOU have an interest in.

why do you all care to post about how the forum is working. JUST WORK IT DIFFERENT

GO START CONVERSATIONS THAT MATTER TO YOU, and guess what? you'll probably get someone with that interest to reply.

OF COURSE THERE ARE ALWAYS HATERS

LETTIN IT BRING YA DOWN? oh well

good bye

#26
I'm speaking for myself right now, and I know I'm not the only one who does it.
I have a good education, I am perfectly capable of using good grammar, but dam this isn't college.
Judging others by their grammar is completely ignorant, and unfair. As if, that makes me chuckle.You honestly think you can tell who's who, because of their grammar? tsk tsk very petty.

Wow I didn't realize we are here to please you, Jeez I'd better make sure I dot all my i's, cross all my t's, keep 4 sentences per paragraph, use commas in the right place or else, I'm an idiot. lol
Please, I have no need to showboat any of my intelligence, especially on here, I have absolutely nothing to prove.
You know, I've encountered some brilliant minds in my time, and you know what? Some of them didn't even finish school.
You just never know.

#27
Education is just a part of learning, some are very good academically but other forms of knowledge well very limited....and life that's another story.

#28
Ok, so I was reading this thread and kept thinking how would Prism Sky react if I just post :[i] Relaaaax and embrace the dumb! [/i] :D

I think this thread is based on the Huge (?) difference between US vs. THEM and I dont think it can lead to something constructive. Unfortunately we re all human...
So what s wrong with being crazy (or stupid, for that matter, we all grow up in different environments and even you might have turned out stupid if you had gone through the stuff others did), do you think they want to be, are you sure someone else does not consider you just as crazy as you think They are? You could help them instead of just thinking stupid person pretending to be indigo...
And unfortunately, Life is full of BS, crazy or dumb people and things that will generally annoy you. I honestly don t understand the point of the thread.

Peace? :)

#29
[QUOTE=Link;992878]I'm speaking for myself right now, and I know I'm not the only one who does it.
I have a good education, I am perfectly capable of using good grammar, but dam this isn't college.
Judging others by their grammar is completely ignorant, and unfair. As if, that makes me chuckle.You honestly think you can tell who's who, because of their grammar? tsk tsk very petty.

Wow I didn't realize we are here to please you, Jeez I'd better make sure I dot all my i's, cross all my t's, keep 4 sentences per paragraph, use commas in the right place or else, I'm an idiot. lol
Please, I have no need to showboat any of my intelligence, especially on here, I have absolutely nothing to prove.
You know, I've encountered some brilliant minds in my time, and you know what? Some of them didn't even finish school.
You just never know.[/QUOTE]

imeen ppl lik dis whho dont evn reed ovr theyr post s

#30
[QUOTE=magonia;992879]Education is just a part of learning, some are very good academically but other forms of knowledge well very limited....and life that's another story.[/QUOTE]

imeen ppl lik dis whho dont evn reed ovr theyr post s

#31
[QUOTE=Tina;992885]Ok, so I was reading this thread and kept thinking how would Prism Sky react if I just post :[i] Relaaaax and embrace the dumb! [/i] :D

I think this thread is based on the Huge (?) difference between US vs. THEM and I dont think it can lead to something constructive. Unfortunately we re all human...
So what s wrong with being crazy (or stupid, for that matter, we all grow up in different environments and even you might have turned out stupid if you had gone through the stuff others did), do you think they want to be, are you sure someone else does not consider you just as crazy as you think They are? You could help them instead of just thinking stupid person pretending to be indigo...
And unfortunately, Life is full of BS, crazy or dumb people and things that will generally annoy you. I honestly don t understand the point of the thread.

Peace? :)[/QUOTE]

It's the criticism thread. I thought I'd throw out some criticism and get some feedback. If I was truly upset or worried about it, I wouldn't be here at all!
But I know what you mean. You never know who's on the other side of your screen.

#33
[QUOTE=CenterVoid;992867]i agree that there is a lot of bullshit on here. WHAT WOULD HELP is if you didn't post BS like this and instead started a thread about something YOU have an interest in.

why do you all care to post about how the forum is working. JUST WORK IT DIFFERENT

GO START CONVERSATIONS THAT MATTER TO YOU, and guess what? you'll probably get someone with that interest to reply.

OF COURSE THERE ARE ALWAYS HATERS

LETTIN IT BRING YA DOWN? oh well

good bye[/QUOTE]

I have all sorts of good conversations, but this is the criticism thread. I'm criticising all the wacko's I meet on here, too.
And If I was truly letting it bring me down, then I wouldn't be here. I don't like to waste energy on negatives things.

#34
[QUOTE=Link;992878]I'm speaking for myself right now, and I know I'm not the only one who does it.
I have a good education, I am perfectly capable of using good grammar, but dam this isn't college.
Judging others by their grammar is completely ignorant, and unfair. As if, that makes me chuckle.You honestly think you can tell who's who, because of their grammar? tsk tsk very petty.

Wow I didn't realize we are here to please you, Jeez I'd better make sure I dot all my i's, cross all my t's, keep 4 sentences per paragraph, use commas in the right place or else, I'm an idiot. lol
Please, I have no need to showboat any of my intelligence, especially on here, I have absolutely nothing to prove.
You know, I've encountered some brilliant minds in my time, and you know what? Some of them didn't even finish school.
You just never know.[/QUOTE]

And I do NOT mean school smart in the least!! Our education system is terribly corrupted.
I'm talking about simple, plain common sense. There are people on here trying to spew to me about crazy prophecies or why we're here and theories that lack common sense.
Or people who make idiotic decisions in life, and then complain as if they didn't know what went wrong.

#35
[QUOTE=rabana;992893]could be dyslexic.[/QUOTE]

People who are dyslexic know how to capitalize their I's and how to use the space bar. And I honestly don't think that a disability should hold people so far back- sometimes it means you just need to have more determination to do better.
And plus the 'D' in DIS should not be there. It's not even close to t or h.

#36
Criticism thread or ranting thread, decisions, decisions....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:LOL. I will leave this thread alone, I'll have a field day here otherwise, other things to do...lol

#37
So you believe it is ok to sit in judgement of others because they hold different views ? are less intelligent at least grammatically ? lack your version of common sense ?

I think you see where I was going with that, Personally I believe criticism for the sake of criticism can only lead to more negativity, however criticism where you can provide a way for those you criticize to improve, ie constructive criticism is about the only time it is ok to be critical of others and then only when it's either asked for or if it is warranted.

There is a difference between stating an opposing viewpoint and being openly critical of others which is more a matter of our own pride and ego thinking we are somehow better that the ones we would criticize.

#38
[QUOTE=Rum;992899]So you believe it is ok to sit in judgement of others because they hold different views ? are less intelligent at least grammatically ? lack your version of common sense ?

I think you see where I was going with that, Personally I believe criticism for the sake of criticism can only lead to more negativity, however criticism where you can provide a way for those you criticize to improve, ie constructive criticism is about the only time it is ok to be critical of others and then only when it's either asked for or if it is warranted.

There is a difference between stating an opposing viewpoint and being openly critical of others which is more a matter of our own pride and ego thinking we are somehow better that the ones we would criticize.[/QUOTE]

It's not for the sake of criticism. I have criticism, and so I thought the most appropriate place to put it would be here.
And unfortunately, you can't change someone's whole way of being when they are close minded. Another thing I personally consider 'dumb' is being completely close minded, which includes some of the people I am 'criticizing.'

And I KNOW that no matter what I say or think; it doesn't matter. I have the mentality that I am ALWAYS wrong. Humans aren't perfect, so in that way we're all wrong.
But the one who is MOST wrong, is the one who thinks they're right.
So that's why I know there's always going to be two sides of this story, but every now and again, I allow the pleasure of formulating and sometimes even expressing an opinion.

We're all equal and all have the same potential. Whether people use it or not is their deal.

#39
Rum wrote:So you believe it is ok to sit in judgement of others because they hold different views ? are less intelligent at least grammatically ? lack your version of common sense ?

I think you see where I was going with that, Personally I believe criticism for the sake of criticism can only lead to more negativity, however criticism where you can provide a way for those you criticize to improve, ie constructive criticism is about the only time it is ok to be critical of others and then only when it's either asked for or if it is warranted.

There is a difference between stating an opposing viewpoint and being openly critical of others which is more a matter of our own pride and ego thinking we are somehow better that the ones we would criticize.
And I don't think you understand-- when I say some one's stupid, it's not because they disagree with me.
It's because they like to make things up, or refute everyone else. It's because they close their mind to knowledge, and refuse to process any thought.
Or they're just people like this: [url:14jqsmaj]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFCrJleggrI[/url:14jqsmaj]

#41
Now I know I shouldn't but that was actually funny unfortunately some people just don't take the time to think through what they are saying. It seems that poor woman actually believed the deer are somehow attracted to the signs lol. Otherwise it was a very convincing troll.


Perhaps in her reality they can read the deer crossing signs lol you just never know.

Thing is I bet she will be really embarrassed when someone takes the time to point out her error in a way she can understand, you know what would be frightening is if you found out later that she was to be your surgeon during an op you needed.

#42
Prism Sky wrote:Well I thought I was alone. I thought I was the only one who felt like this: [url:19rfp0wi]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xlg9J-ML ... re=related[/url:19rfp0wi]
When I found out other's were like me, I was overwhelmed with relief. I couldn't believe it.
I couldn't believe that one day, I might actual be able to have a genuine connection with some one, but it's true! One day, I might really meet someone else like me!
"Indigo" or "starseed" has been the word for this, I guess.
Sometimes a label transports a meaning; I don't say a label [b:19rfp0wi]is[/b:19rfp0wi] the meaning. But a statement like "labels mean nothing" isn't always correct. A label means nothing if you ignore the whole context where this label is used.

#43
mhmm, i agree there. like the label This place is full of BS. to me that's saying this thread is BS and has no context to indigo. just someone ranting that the forum isn't completely what they expected. what it means to me. Although there indeed have been good points brought up, this still is a thread with little relation to anything else here. it's just criticism of a forum. which isn't alive, the people that post are. and here's another post that is just criticism....

#44
Hmmm.

Having spent a great deal of time (and acquiring a university degree to afford me the opportunity to do this) mining time-honored documents hailed by multiple millenia's worth of readers as being sacred and life-defining, I have come to the conclusion that everyone is using different words to mean things that ultimately have no human linguistic description. At all. So you slam reincarnation -- someone else has marked experiences he/she/gi can only describe as that. This does not make either person a liar or a charlatan. They are not likely seeking attention, so much as validation of their experiences. And every being who lives in social groups by nature (such as humans, cattle, and wolves) seeks this. They are not healthy psychologically unless there is a degree of validation in their lives.

As old souls who see more deeply, we should apply ourselves to that very activity before we get seriously put out about things as irrelevant as internet trolls and freaking ENGLISH GRAMMAR. English is such a young language. I think I'd have more sympathy if you were complaining about the misuse of Sanskrit or Sumerian. Those are hard to use properly for someone who speaks English.

I know I sound bitchy, but I know from a lifetime's experience (and reading some popular fiction) that indicates that separating out the (forgive me) pure bloods from the mud bloods only ends in disaster and oppression. And to my understanding, if we are Indigos, we are not here to destroy the sheeple, but to uplift them and help them discover their own reality and power.

Peace!
berkeyfiltersusa travel berkey water filters
Post Reply

Return to “Criticism & Scientific Investigation”