Crazy that they were checking up on you.

Do you guys know much about artificial intelligence machines, the different levels of them(from the subtle and invisible to the overt and obvious) and their influence on humans now?

Macavity wrote:Crazy that they were checking up on you.

Do you guys know much about artificial intelligence machines, the different levels of them(from the subtle and invisible to the overt and obvious) and their influence on humans now?
Ya, Macavity, I was kind-a surprised too.
But then again I am one of the obvious psi-ones with my web site
running for 7 years now, and some of the videos are being shown
and translated into French, Russian and several Asian languages.
As an Older Grandfather type, my words are listened to.

Also I am active [as an Astral] in a minor way as a warrior
volunteer with a group of retired Galactic Federation Of Light
Warriors.
I am one of the few Earthlings that is under contract to
the Ginkgo Corp, It was due to my friendship with the VP.
That this Off-World Corporation has the contract to guide
Earth's Ascension has made me visible too.
Not many Earthlings have had those opportunities.

It seems that I have a psi-ability [serendipity?] of being
"at the right place at the right time" to help changes take
place. I don't plan to participate, but when the opportunity
presents itself, I'll fall into it or pick up on it. Kind-a fun for me. :-) :-)

Just like meeting a Ginkgo Gorp VP when I did an RV-Astral
to one of their new Earth colony centers. Who knew? Not me,
I fell into that one. I was an unexpected un-known, that just
showed up to contact a past life ancestor.
The VP AND I "had-lunch" corporate style in the local village,
and ended up being friends.The Ginkgo Corp turned out to be
"one-of-the-Good-Guys".
Interesting eh?
harmony,
roger

Psychic Child wrote:Ya, Macavity, I was kind-a surprised too.
But then again I am one of the obvious ones with my web site
running for 7 years now, and some of the videos are being shown
and translated into French and Russian.
Also I am active in a minor way as a warrior volunteer with a
group of retired Galactic Federation Of Light Warriors. Being
under contract to the Corporation [Ginkgo Corp] that has the
contract to guide Earth's Ascension has made me visable too.
Not many Earthlings have had those opportunities.

It seems that I have a psi-ability [serendipity?] of being
"at the right place at the right time" to help changes take
place. I don't plan to participate, but when the opportunity
presents itself, I'll fall into it or pick up on it. Kind-a fun for me. :-) :-)

Just like meeting a Ginkgo Gorp VP when I did and RV-Astral to one
of their new Earth colony centers. Who knew? Not me, I fell into that one.
I was an unexpected un-known, that just showed up to contact a past life
ancestor. The VP AND I "had-lunch" corporate style in the local village, and
ended up being friends. The Ginkgo Corp turned out to be "one-of-the-Good-Guys".
Interesting eh?
harmony,
roger
HI

I don't know anything about indigo! I don't know anything about watcher and the Ginkgo Corp or anything like that.

I was recommended to this site. I joined because I write on other spiritual sites.

I have to say there is either something I have to learn here or something I have to teach here, I do not which :)

Ever since I tried to leave this site I have done nothing but dream about it and the people on it......I just kept dreaming that I had to come back, it is like it is just drawing me in for a reason.

Time, I know will give me the answers!!

LOve cheeneka x

If you consider someone with psi abilities who implants certain thoughts into your head, reads your mind, erases certain memories from you, predicts everything your going to do to prevent you from doing what you wanted to do by providing road blocks and sabotage, gives you anxiety issues at a specific time to alter your decision making abilities, befriends certain people that can help you in the future so that these people decide not to help you instead, pigeon holes you to a career you didn't want hacking, then I would say yes it is possible.

If somebody can do it to me then I would say they could do it to somebody else. It's one thing to do it to somebody without psi abilities but it's another to do it with many people with psi abilities and the person who did it to me manipulated a lot of people with psi abilities just to try and get her way.

Talk about one rotten apple ruining the whole lot. I like to call her the great deceiver able to manipulate everybody she wants and then kicks them to the curb once they no longer becomes useful to her.

Half of the stuff I didn't think was even possible 'til I experienced it myself. Even when she's planting thoughts into my head I couldn't tell whether it was my thoughts or somebody else's. I didn't realize it until later after certain events took place as well as overhearing other people talk about me.

Back then I was an open book and didn't know about shielding. Now I'm a closed book, even with shielding I wonder if it's 100% effective but maybe it's just user error.

Hi iceman, I could say for sure that 99%of the inhabitants of this planet don't even know what's the meaning of psi abilities, so I wouldn't too much worry about that... Now, the kind of person you're describing in your post, one day or another will be debunked

Well, things like many electronics affect peoples frequencies (especially "capicator" lights light fluor lights, the "new and improved ligtbulbs" and things like that, wifi cell phones) , psy frequencies aswell, it works through retarding people into being confused, being undecicive and forgetting things, hence ignorant. Funnily enough the very same people are always so shocked that the world is full of submissive retards..... in a way they dug their grave by restricting/conditioning people into not having any other choice then being submissive retards..... its what they teach you in school after all

The military not seeing Remote Viewing as reliable isn't entirely true. Just because the Stargate program was disbanded doesn't mean there aren't other programs or other echelons working on the same thing. Trust me, the military, at least the part involved with the Aerospace industry and the Space Program have gone miles ahead of Stargate. One person I met who belonged to another organization actually "RV'ed" the remote viewers at Fort Meade because of projects which were disrupting elements in the "Ether." Actually, RV is not a new skill at all.....it was used by the ancient Egyptians as well as countless other civilizations.

They have gone further than the Russians who began the idea of technologically amplifying the capability and capacities of remote viewing. So much so that in the 80's the succeeded in amplifying ones natural resonant field to a degree where they could overpower that of the average person, this includes knocking people out, taking some degree of control over their nervous system, and even yes- killing a person. Something American groups too have also replicated and have been able to do. The technology in possession of certain elements of the Aerospace military industrial complex goes beyond this by milestones, we are talking about not just clairvoyance on demand but the ability to orthorotate (or change state of density or harmonic of the extended "second body") meaning the person not just explores the astral but other "densities" in between and beyond, making them completely undetectable even to remote viewers or technologies in possession of other advanced military elements and even those of extra terrestials.

Trust me, it is not even called remote viewing anymore in certain circles. They have gone miles beyond it and have developed different methodologies than the CRV program, which is part of the reason CRV is now public and ex Stargate folk are talking about it openly. It is neither forgotten nor disavowed, it merely became "discontinued" on the basic TS and classified level they were working on, and got taken even deeper black into more strange programs. There are ...erm shall we say discrete locations where such technological centers with trained "neurosensors" (the word now used not remote viewer) literally are on 24/7 watch (rotated in and out) in areas around earth and even outside earth. It is better reconnaissance than simply satellites or detectors because the person has vector intent, meaning it can interact with elements inside and outside the earth and carry out operations

What was once "remote viewing" in the 60's to the 80's has gone miles beyond what and how it began. The idea that it was discontinued or stopped is a complete fabrication and one they want you to believe just like the idea that a real space program (beyond the shuttle program) does not exist.

Return to “Criticism & Scientific Investigation”