REFLECTIONS

Thinking about the self as an individual is different to experience of awareness of spirit that is not individual. I have a name and a physical body but my mind is not singular. We are all connected as spirit yet in this reality it is easy for us to forget because we think in term of I am not we are. I have found this being I am reflecting animal, plant, human and spirit to the point where I have to ask what kind of energy this is. I reflect whatever energy is around me and it is not always positive. If I reflect your negative traits back to you whose fault is that ? yours or mine? The only way to answer I believe is to not judge any thoughts or energy because I am you and you are me. There is no need for fault.

I used to worry about reflecting negative energy and having a greater need to be positive. Life is much simpler when you do not worry about these things. To go with the flow is a more uplifting experience, knowing that in a day or two, this too shall pass.

I believe the ability (although I am not sure that is the right word to use as it is not a conscious act) to reflect has to do with vibrations and frequencies. The higher they are the closer to the we are. The lower they are the closer to the I am. It can be very confusing sometimes having no autonomy, constantly a candle in the wind. I imagine it is the state of spirit without a physical body. It is our natural state of being to be like this, it is the individual that is other wordly ,not spirit.

This time now is the hereafter, it is the life after the life before. We are all just reflecting each other back to each other but it is somehow hidden from our awareness.

Love Tawmeeleus x

Re: REFLECTIONS

A reflexion, a mirror image, or a manifest...? I am not you and you are not me but together we can last forever.
A part of a whole is not the who in so much a trait of a person is not comprehensive of a constitution. The shadow self, when merged with ego, is who one is in that moment.
A reflexion, a mirror image, or a manifest...? I am not you and you are not me but together we can last forever.
A part of a whole is not the who in so much a trait of a person is not comprehensive of a constitution. The shadow self, when merged with ego, is who one is in that moment.

The deception of existence is discovered by the knowing the hidden, acknowledgment of the veiled, and scrutiny of illusion. It is the mark of the sight beyond seeing, the maneuvering of believing, and the arrival of transcendence.

To be as I AM, to exist as I am, to become what is meant to be is but a reflection of what is 'aught and naught'.

In creation 'you' occupy the only thing know between anything and nothing at all

I write about my perception of what I have experienced. It is not absolute. It is an opinion.

I call it a reflection as that is how i comprehend it. I have experienced becoming whatever energy is around me.

I stood in my kitchen one day. I put the toaster on. All of a sudden i became extremely hot and perspiration ran down my face. I was thinking it is too hot here i have to get out. For some reason i turned the toaster upside down and a bumble bee fell out!

I was feeling what the bumble bee was feeling. I was the bumble bee and the bumble bee was me. We were one. That is what I mean by reflecting.
Love Tawmeeleus x

A bumble bee belonging to the family of sweat bees yes. The sweat bee got it's name because it drank its own perspiration and other aniimals persperation.

Bumble bee symbolises personal power!

Love Tawmeeleus x

Return to “General Spirituality”