AWAKENING

To awaken to spirit in a physical body takes, physical, mental and spiritual strength. To be literally blasted with love and feel it flowing through your veins, awakening every chakra is something that would blow our minds, literally. The physical is trying to cope with physical bliss, the mental is trying to control the mind and the spiritual has taken over. To go from a one dimensional being to a multidimensional being and feel like there are bits of you all over the place. Then you realise that this feeling is actually omnipresence.....! To be in a state of grace on this world is not a natural state of being and it takes years to find the balance between who you are as spirit and who you are as human.
To experience from a spiritual point of view turns everything upside down and inside out, everything feels backwards because we are looking from the outside in rather than the inside out. To see all matter disolve and the veil lifted is a gift to be treasured.
Love is the only power that can give us this gift, it is grace that gives us this gift and grace is an umerited gift. When our spirit is evolved enough to not abuse the power of telepathy, (thoughts are the language of spirit) when we are evolved enough to face the truth about mortality and when we are evolved enough to love unconditionally, then and only then is the gift, gifted.
LOve cheeneka x
:cloudh

Re: AWAKENING

when traveling, one passes through various events, some inexplicable, some in between, and some that become. to hold oneself together requires an understanding of where you are or yeas, you can get disseminated and then there are moments when you have to splash around to get back to surface again. it can be panicy.
the hollow tube of travel between is as short or as long as you want it to be. there are not rules. you stop and go as you please. as on any journey. to find where you want to go, you should look before you travel. in order to look, you need to see. in order to see, your spirit needs to be in harmony with universal vibrations. its a music of the spheres, although sound as such is not what these vibrations do. things vibrate well enough in the vacuum of space.
and also in space time.
and also in time without space.
so in the moment of now, vibrations where you are at that time
can be recognized.

as a flower in a field, it helps if you have a name for it that has a file which describes all that is particular to that vibration.

vibrations are composites in chords, that display harmonically at the electron and quantum levels.
a lot of information.

dont get lost in the information. you only need enough to distinguish the difference between the one filed flower and all others. if you consider the piano keyboard as a metaphor, there are the positive notes and the minor notes. not to say this is the rule of measurement, but it helps.
lets say that you see your destination as comprising of a main group of four flowers you know are in the field. its enough to take you there and not another place. so, you dont need to hold every last morsel of in formation of the address.
like going to Fort Lauderdale, FL. name and state is enough to get you to the city.
when you get to the city, you can define again, using the same technique; Vine Street, number 1052.
and define again; apartment 306, kitchen.
and there you are.

its the same for anywhere in the universe.
l dont know if anyone else uses this technique...be interested to see how and why whatever etc.
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Hi,

very good advise...:)

What if (hypothetically) your mind is omnipresence and you cannot tell the difference between animal, plant, human or spirit. When you say I it is not always meaning me...It could be any of the above.......how do you find a reference to anything. Or would one need to?

LOve cheeneka x

On this issue Cheeneka, when we depart our human form as spirit, what you may easily name as the ''etherial'' is then the domain of our energy. In this state, we are disembodied, and only corporeal by the determination of our will as energy. In this state, mass has no relevance but it does have meaning. the mass of our energies are in substance. we are the substance of our energy.
to dissolve our state of consciousness there, and in higher dimensions, to become integrated with the spiritual dimension, will mean that we as dissolved there as we are when we return to dust here.
The values of existence in spirit form in the next dimension are not measurable in the moment there by the same methods one may apply here. The point of origin that tethers us when we exist here, to there, is a reference point for existence, in the same way you might imagine, that we were before we were born here as humans.
When the flesh eventually dies, the most important step you may take, now, is to travel astrally. Buy this process, we ascend our spirits to the next dimension when we vacate our human form, and may continue as spirit energy to exist, without the need to assimilate and be ''incorporated'' into the divine light of light from which we sprang.
We have the choice.
In that way, your meaningful sight of plants and animals takes on new interpretation, as these are viewed alone as spirit energy with the reference to matter in this dimension- which we remember and can therefore construct an image across two dimensions- this and the nearest next- ( you might consider the way an infra red image, or a heat signature image, is seen in a picture of a plant here, to get the idea). While we have the ability to be in both places and beyond, we should make the most of it, as this allows us access to understanding outside.
The easier it is to see from outside, with the differences there not being a new experience, makes moving on all the more comfortable.
This is only one step along the way, and many are not even near ready to consider such, and many more choose to deny or refuse or limit their curiosity.

This is the choice that God has given to each of us that was from the Divine Light of Creation. The God Spirit we all know and feel within us- except Dusters- has granted us through reason, the opportunity to make our own choices. Why like this? Without the essential switch of choice in any event, we cannot make a valued conscious decision. It is this state of making a decision- even mistaken ones- that is our divine right by our existence here today.
We can choose whatever we want to decide, if a choice arises. This switch is our spiritual protection, our source of conscious power, and our difference between animals without choice. Why? Simply, because we choose to exercise it.
It is my belief, that this way of ascent, to higher spiritual levels, is what the Divine Spirit intends for each of us, and is part of what you earlier posted about in terms of evolution for humanity.
All these ways of the Tech and book learning that deters and distracts from this path, are not part of the ascended way.
Each person has his own way, alone, to journey, and learn his choices and make his decisions. No one may take them or make them for another.
Although, it is obvious that we are the same species and there as one, we can choose to journey alone and learn, or group together up somehow if we feel that may be our choice, and go with that for as long as it pleases us, until we decide otherwise.
No one person is more or less right than another, and their understanding of right, reflects where they are along their spiritual journey.
The semantics are an open topic of debate for any length of time people may consider appropriate; but they only distract and divert attention from the way, and may add in terms of depth of understanding, levels of comfort for the traveler to commence or continue their journey.
Being basic; it is our right to choose to ascend to a higher level and continue our journey. This right was blessed upon us when we discovered Reason.
It comes with consequences- responsibilities, duties, KNOWLEDGE. (your garden of Eden post). when we know things, we become responsible for our actions.
Therefore, we can see clearly that this right granted to us, has a higher purpose. When we choose to move up, our journey will take us to places as yet unknown to each of us. Whyso? The only reason, that makes any sense at all, is BECAUSE WE CAN. Whyso? BECAUSE ITS WHAT GOD HAS INTENDED FOR ALL OF US.
We are designed to do this from the getgo. From before then even.
I am NOT going to tell you do this or that, You go and work it out for your self. Its YOUR CHOICE. You travel alone.

All l know is what l know, and that is for me and my journey, thanks very much; even every day some ass wants me to smooch my nose in his.

Having established that our journey is a choice we may take by Divine Spirit, we may deduce that this journey has an ulterior purpose. One designed by the Divine Spirit for us to choose to take. Whyso? because it is our DESTINY TO HURRY UP and get the butt smooch out of Dodge.

There are superior choices to be made on our journey that will lead us along our way with the promise of more knowledge and understanding that will move us closer to the Divine Spirit while retaining our existing knowledge. OK, we may forget some- who knows every second of every day we spent as babies, as children, and teenagers; or even what we had for breakfast a month ago last Tuesday.

It is what it is.

We make it what we choose. The Divine Spirit only gives us the element of CHOICE to make our decisions. Its up to our REASON to do whatever.

So, when l look at the USA today, mostly people stay whacked out when they can. This is their choice to deny themselves passage to their journey. They will die one day, a Dusters, with nothing except the void forever. It is sad, but they have the right to deny life to themselves as they will, and choose the paper bag of escapism in place of a journey. This is not good. In Russia, its Vodka. In China, opium.

You have to choose for yourself. Maybe you are ready to make your own move for yourself and decide. Only you can know. The Divine Spirit has given us all the tools we need to move on. We should at least honour his intentions for us to take them up, and chip off some flakes, and learn how to make a few flint axes and arrow heads of our spirits; even only if to fulfill our least bit of curiosity to find out something we did not know before to be real, and works, and we can do it.

Some people can sense there is more, but dont know the way or whyso's etc. Now, you do. So dont ask me for any excuses that you cannot read English ok?

The choice is yours to leave or take alone. You make it in all good reason, or deny it for what many religions call the evil of life's distractions.

Do what is your will. Your will, will keep you in the next level, and beyond; to be defined by your choices and decision from those choices. YOUR JOURNEY.

Take it or leave it. Time will tell, and if you dont, l will meet you in one place l know, where we ways to deal with the Dusters. It will not be a pleasant meeting. Those that deny choices are returned to the void of non- existence, and some choose not to fall there, and prey upon the departed souls traveling towards the Divine Light. Those who have made the choice to believe in a Divine Spirit, and sense its being. We protect their safe passage form the Dusters, to arrive at their chosen destination. It is the way of our choice.

Please excuse me if my candor occasionally appears torrid. l have no patience when l witness ignorance in others, who have been sold a pup by users. It is not the fault of the poor believers, that they suffer nonsense. Idiots who claim to be wise and are lost themselves, and l see influence others with their nonsense, make me angry. apologies for that. l only know what works for me and that is all.

Anyway, i hope you make good and reasoned choices. Best Wishes.
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Yes it is a journey.....conscious choices at times. Yet in a reality of omnipresence, thoughts and no time I am not sure there is conscious will or intention I think it is more 'just is'

Knowing through wisdom and love and listening to that knowing and wisdom in the silence where all secrets and all our paths converge and lead us where we need to be.

LOve cheeneka x

you spoke before of the id and the ego, Cheeneka. and these are tools in our bag to use on our journey. some choose to use these tools to limit their thinking, and others to expand it. where paths converge, we may meet others and share. where we follow a single path, there is space for the silence and reflection to absorb and digest wisdom.

it is what it is day on day.

what we know is that the divine spirit is calling to us to continue our journey. that call comes from inside of us. if we choose to make our journey step by step, sometimes a path will end in a wall. we must choose another to move on. step by step. your discovery of secrets is in the fashion that suits you best as you go, and every one of us is different. you move at your own speed.
you may wish sometimes to move more delicately and read deeper. you may wish to move faster and notice less. these are also your choices. it is the art of 'being'.

bw
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Cheeneka, would you say being spiritual takes one to be meek or assertive within their meekness, to me it just doesn't take being meek, as you said, the mental is trying to control the mind, this takes one to be assertive but not egotistically but in a more passive way.

here we be with a clear clean self directed path to ascension and you question the validity of passive spirituality. its a distraction. if you feel that you do not wish to discover life in spirit form after your human form is gone, then why are you asking these questions? passive means to receive. to invoke active self discovery through curiosity is an aggressive action.
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

HI

When I say the mental is trying to control the mind I mean it in the sense, every thought is in spirit energy and therefore every thing is speeded up in the mind. Spiritual vibrations are much faster than physical. Trying to cope with everything at the same time takes great mental strength and endurance. There is a feeling of what I would now say is psychosis and battling that alone while trying to get on with daily life during an awakening is not for the faint hearted :)

I am not sure passive or aggressive comes into it. It is purely a matter of trying to remain sane! while awakening as spirit in a physical world......everything seems backwards as one is seeing from the outside in rather than the inside out.

LOve cheeneka x

G'day planetzarg

A distraction is far better than stagnation, this would be like not questioning the validity of the religious Dark ages, Christianity would still be in the Dark ages burning so called witches.

Actually, passive means more to give than receive where's assertiveness means to mainly receive. Used in balanced way, both passive and assertiveness belong in spirituality. The religious Dark Ages to me were just about assertiveness.

G'day cheeneka

Actually, the more assertive I am, minus the passive, the faster the mind spins out of control, this is quite different to when I am passively assertive, in this case my minds vibrations have slowed down.

oh mr G. l would add that your interpretations through your choice of adjectives is limiting. Its like circling an issue. our position is limited to the progression of linear time here. this is the basic way of our journey. to commit adjectives to an encirclement or spherical box around a linear does not form an understanding expedited by geometric association.

to say the phrase '' it is what it is " creates a node position geometrically.

this is a good reference point to calibrate from in any linear direction, emotional or spiritual. for one simple example.

how would one therefore expect to geometrically interpret the attempt to encircle a direction?

aggressive, passive, assertive. all good words, when spirituality is about being and moving forward in context.

one may be aggressive as one wishes, which also means assertive, and at another time, passive, that means submissive.

to hold more than one contextual symmetry in mind, ms C, is not an unlimited opportunity, and need not be ungoverned. Thought moves through the brain at a set speed of travel, limited by the rate of travel via electrical connections between neurons through synapses.
a neuron is a geometric node held in space time as point of reference in our brains that individually and as groups, create the procedures that lead to thoughts, actions and memories. these are limitations of our genetic formation.
we cannot remove these without being extra terrestrial.

to travel spiritually existentially outside ourselves requires a node as an anchor as a reference point to refer to. without this, we have an disorganised explosion of electrical discharge. so, when traveling astrally, we need at least one reference point to refer to to maintain understanding and comparison. hence the id and/or ego; the summation of our personal interpretations and responses to our life experiences.  

you as in the experimenter, need a starting point; as does a mountaineer need cleats punched into the rock walls to tie ropes to themselves while moving against a wall. or they fall down.
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

it may also help to see into the issue of development by looking at the interpretation of patterns.

if a man is running towards you screaming, your response after shock and acceptance of the reality, is fight or flight/passive defense. it is not necessary to understand much else; the weather, time of day, what you or he are wearing, or how you feel about the event. time is limited before you need to respond, so the process of thought need be limited tot the minimum in order to get a successful outcome.
in every case, this applies to every event in our lives, big and small. there are millions of permutations that you must decide in a second or so, to reach a decision and act. making a decision is a fabrication of choices.
choices based on reason.
reason based on our life experiences- as a child may be nervous of shadows behind colours one the face of clown, and be comforted by its mother that this is not a threat to safety.

we must all develop to be our own mother sometime, or we will fall.

how to develop? the addition of breadth of connections by experience.

the saying that life is the best university holds weight, and many successful people prefer streetwise employees to academics.

however if the starting point is not noticed or maintained (family, emotionally) then there is no linear tie, and the journey of experiences may have little meaning, until the person comes across their own point of reference. hence why religions propound their dogma so profusely, and their followers in the vast majority prefer to hold on to their belief systems until the end.
their point of reference is grounded in a teaching that is limited and not deep enough in reality to make sense of our passing journey across each step. therefore, people end up with an entirely false perspective, and some choose to preach those distractions.

maybe you would like to use a very simple node as a point of reference, and did the philosopher Descartes; who said famously;
Je pense, donc je suis.
l think, therefore l am.

there are many to choose from. unassailable facts that deny any further division.

part of the journey is to learn what is a distraction in any pattern, and what defines it just enough for a successful response.
of course we may make mistakes in our interpretations, and have to return and for example, decided that blue is not yellow becuase they are both colours. it helps to have a good memory, and know where you punched in the cleats on the wall of the mountain when you are coming back down.
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

G'day planetzarg
I used actual life references to make my point and my point was that validity is needed to evolve humanly, the real life example I gave is quite sound because it didn't come from  a hypothesis but from actual events that took place. It would seem to you  that actual events are limiting but an hypothesis is sound, I disagree.

The reason we have experiences is to evolve, I think human history quite plainly shows this.

I'm sorry but all you are talking about in your lengthy reply here is purely based on human perceptions, nothing more, we are not really human planetzarg, we are just acting the part of a human. Try not to break everything down into this that and the other when everything is of the same one source. Once you look beyond human perception, all you see is one thing, not multiple different things as you are clearly stating here, it's a lot simpler than this. 

Planetzarg: Yours is an amazing journey of the spiritual that comprehends both the balance of what to recieve, as in one who absorbs and digest information from his or her experiences, while taking a look inside him or her to actively in a way, be it a reaction or an action, respond to the environment. When we did die on the other hand, looking back at those same objects that we once, as a human, precieved with limits, and to see the bigger picture again.

Goofy: Many people are waiting to be "there". Even Love Himself is, and all those compassion, so why not smell the flowers and get in there, to get a feel how those birds sing (or even fight). I too felt entirely, the sense of you limiting your own prespective (detatching) of what you are recieving, or make certain choices to be so. Even our loving "God" detatches Himself while being attached (action)--  Meekness and spirituality does not equate pure passiveness: you have to be more active on both spirituality and then (later conceptually but not first), the (therefore) the reflection of our results, that goes the mundane. To think of nothing, but not selfishness, just about you, yourself. You are living a life so much not on sync at all with even nature. Human is a label, well then astrally to you, (ok we are dead now), who are we now?

For whoever in here reading, I hope I make sense.

Mr G.

there are no references to any events of experiences in your prior posts on this thread that l can find or have responded to.

your questions seem to be your answers.

your idea that we are not really human is very amusing. a tree is not really a tree, and a dog is not really a dog: so no matter when it rips your leg off. That car accident where your family member died didnt really happen; in fact, you were never really born at all, and are writing your posts as a fetus in a frozen womb in a cryogenic chamber 200 clicks North East of the South Pole.

What rubbish you speak. rubbish rubbish rubbish.

Is that simple enough for you?

Or do you feel it has multiple meanings?

Why consider the insanity of demanding the award of first place in a race that you never even entered let alone ran?
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Indogo Violet, thanks for your comments and l sympathise that you are getting your head round my writing. I never do say my commentary is easy or like instant coffee. l do see that you have an overview from which to make your valid judgements as you wish, which is what life requires without the distraction of undeveloped minds and weird thinking. l hope that whatever l write shows any small insight of value to broaden the personal interpretations of the reader to widen their attention to diversity of thought-- the only way we may progress and then make sense along our individual journeys.

should you wish to awake further discussion l am most open to follow your posts.
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

G'day IndigoViolet

What? I think your smelling the wrong flowers here!!

I'm not waiting to be anywhere but obviously you are, just go with the flow, not against it and then you will really hear the birds sing.

Pure passiveness is a human perception  of a consciousness in a motionless state, it's only passive because their is no movement and no expression, this includes this pure  passive state. 

G'day planetzarg

I think you better look again!!

So it is obvious you have no idea that everything has come from one source, it's also obvious you have experienced very little.

Everything was a motionless consciousness until expressed, motionlessness denotes a timelessness. In this state there is no form, only vibrations, that have yet to take form through time which denotes consciosuyens in motion, this universe is a prime example of this.

Now it is obvious you have no idea we have never truly left this timeless state, yes, we are acting out a human role but we are not truly human. If you wish to live in a deluded reality, so be it but please don't try to influence people like me to take on  your delusions.

I don't think the other childish remarks you made here are worth my time, only an egotistical person would react in this way. The worlds full of people like you, that is why it's in such a mess. Grow up..........

it is my summation mr G that your going with the flow is like being on a raft on a river in a country on a planet you are not really on.

how can you use reason to make any choices to learn from?
the entire progression is a distraction from learning step by step.
to accept what comes through your door as your bird song is lazy and ambiguous.
if you refuse to make the effort to be curious, then you have many situations of casting aside walkins.
your time can be hugely more well invested than what amounts to even less than chance control over you reasoned choices.

Yes l have experienced very very little in a universal sense. on a human scale, l would beg to differ.

your ideas on motion, timelessness and consciousness are not connected. time is a product of gravity. Motion is a product of an energetic action. Consciousness, we can see in an insect. there is no correlation between between these.

your comment of a timeless state is in denial of gravity. you are where you are now. you may be connected to other locations, but your source is right there, not timeless and not motionless.

if you allude to a state of being beyond your humanity that prevails, then l must agree. but it is not to be denied as an excuse for what is here and now. there are no excuses.

only connections to other states that may exist and do exist despite human aspiration to the contrary. while we can choose to be elsewhere and be here, those elsewheres exist as humans do as well regardless of interpretations, humans are more than the sum of their parts.

spiritually, to be aware of other states of being offers the choice to move up. many deny those choices. if you wish to limit your choice of a single other state of being at the only solution to elsewhere; this is your choice. many would choose to disagree, and se that place as merely one other along their journey. you do not have the luxury to impose a limit on another's journey for any reason.  there are no limits.

you choose to say; 'look- this is the answer here', and mark a cross there in stone and preach that location. there are many such and more steps with locations than anyone can say. many pass your mark by with a wave and move on. many just ignore the comment as unworthy of discussion. many look down from above in response to hearing your preaching and then turn back to their journey, until they are out of earshot.
why limit yourself?
what does it gain for you?

all l write by the way, --all l write-- as you wish to poo poo my words, is from personal experience alone and shared with others, contrary to you comment. 
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

HI,

Passive, Assertive, Agressive, they are all just emotions that will pass...will i learn from one or the other? yes of course. I will learn from all of the above. We are all evolving at different rates like we are all vibrating at different speeds and frequencies. There is no one absolute truth each perception is where the spirit is at, which means there can never be a right or wrong response or question.

LOve cheeneka x

adjectives that will pass and circle back to pass again many times over Ms C.

when l need a part for a lawn mower, l recall driving by a lawn mower shop 2 years ago. l return to the location and get my part then, as l may do often again in the future.

the issue Mr G mentions of one single source, is as valid for him as Descartes ''l think therefore l am''. it is a reference point against which to measure our experiences-- who can say if it will be the best or even a valid one for the traveler at the time? the issue is to have a ''source'' of reference to measure against. we may choose to change these as easily as a part on a lawn mower; or buy a new one, at any convenient moment, or go back to using the old one- just to compare and contrast and check. to be awake to change can become as being is to any point of reference.
To be able to use various points of reference we gather along our way, and consider the experience in hand at the time against this compendium we may select then, helps us save time and make better choices for our understanding.
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

G'day planetzarg

It is quite obvious that every other perspective and ideology other than your own is wrong or as you abusively state (bullshit), well my friend, welcome to the religious Dark Age mentality berceuse that is all  you are obviously about.

I will tell you something, no perspective or ideology is wrong (bullshit), this kind of perception is from the religious Dark Ages, I think we need to evolve from this but of course you don't think we do and that is your right and it's not, as you say, bullshit but it is a Dark Age-ish mentality that we do need to evolve from. It's as if you're still throwing rocks and I'm throwing flowers.  

OK, you can't perceive that timelessness doesn't have gravity, that doesn't have to be my perception as well just because it's your perception you know!!

I should also point out that I didn't state that timeless state negate gravity, in actuality time is a part of timelessness. Your thoughts seem to always be in separating all of what is into their separate little slots to make sense of it. To me, you need to get past this kind of human perception of separation because you personally can't comprehend the connection between everything.

The mentality of separating everything is exactly what created the religious Dark Ages, sorry my friend, I'm beyond this kind of mentality, this however doesn't make it wrong (bullshit) just because you are still expressing this kind of mentality.       

G'day cheeneka

As usual, quite a balanced perception.

Indeed, we all have different reference points, is someone else's reference point bullshit just because it's not mine? People with a certain mentality this seems to be the case, is this perception even wrong or bullshit? Of course not.

In my experience, do we need a to measure anything against something else? No, all this is expressive of is a controlling ego, however, this doesn't make people who have to measure (be in judgment) wrong or full of bullshit. Is this old religious dark Age mentality wrong? No, but it is obviously destructive and non-evolving, look at how disruptive it is on this site!!

When anyone stoops to this kind of mentality, it just shows me what they don't know not what they know.

I just wonder if some people know what indigo means, it certainly doesn't mean expressing an egotistical mentality that every other perception and ideology is wrong (bullshit) just because I am unable to comprehend them.

awakening to love is a journey that takes time.....every step along the way is meant to be.

It is more about finding out about spirit rather than the person.....it is about trying to find wisdom in all perceptions.

LOve cheeneka x

G'day planetzarg
I used actual life references to make my point and my point was that validity is needed to evolve humanly, the real life example I gave is quite sound because it didn't come from  a hypothesis but from actual events that took place. It would seem to you  that actual events are limiting but an hypothesis is sound, I disagree.

The reason we have experiences is to evolve, I think human history quite plainly shows this.

I'm sorry but all you are talking about in your lengthy reply here is purely based on human perceptions, nothing more, we are not really human planetzarg, we are just acting the part of a human. - See more at: https://indigosociety.com/post1956375.html#p1956375

l cant see any life references that you mention, only your opinion. then you say l am wrong and dont explain yourself, again your opinion. seems you are opinionated Mr G.

all your talk of dark old religious mentality blah blah blah...how limiting. have you considered the hobbit? he has read a book, so he says. l do know that being awake prevents people - who are less than human, not more than human according to you- from understanding that the less than human is in itself a reference point. you are quoting me as your link to measurement blindly. anyway, you are your own dichotomy: how can you know that people are less than human if you do not know what a human is finitely? to know even one human that is human is a reference point that blows your case. unless, as you say, all humans are less than human, you are wrong. how would you see a ''full'' human to compare your reference point against to know they was such a thing as less than human?
therefore, your view is merely your opinion and not based on any facts at all.
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Let's look at this in a slightly different perspective.

You have a devout atheist and a religious person, which perception is right over the above the other? A Dark Age mentality would measure this and state one or the other when in actuality neither is right over and above the other. Once the ego measures and measures only by certain singular perspective, it becomes expressive of what I call a Dark Age mentality, my perception or ideology is right over all other perceptions and ideologies.

Thank God we don't burn witches, I would have been burnt long ago.

Measuring anything by a certain perspective only give us a certain perception of what is, within this reality, we put everything within it's labelled slots, however, in another reality that is also of measuring but by quite a different perspective, everything fits within a different slot. Now which one is wrong or is of bullshit as some people put it?

Dark Age mentality would choose one over and above another, a more evolved mentality observes that both are correct within their own perspectives, their own reality.

Confusion and chaos can reign within the psyche when we measure our perspective is right but also see another opposing perspective also having validity over and above some of our own perspectives.

I think the best way around this is to try to not measure therefore judge in comparison against another. I don't sit in judgment of my earlier years by comparing (measuring) my early years to where I am at in the present. I instead observe the difference without judgment or measuring, in actuality there is nothing to compare.

As I do in with my perceived separated reincarnated lives, it's really just one life with many different experiences to be had, this to me is the same with the many different perspectives and realities. I suppose believing in reincarnation is bullshit as well.......!!......I'm flabbergasted by such a mentality.

Dearest Cheeneka,
please excuse the ambiguity of my posts --you know l entirely agree with your thread --these far from intended to dismay your considerations.

l can only offer you my best wishes.
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

G'day planetzarg

Oh no, not the ego again, the ego is still trying to repair itself using older discussions, it's funny how the ego stagnates us isn't it?  It just doesn't want to evolve or keep up with what is being presently discussed?

Ok, I will play it's game. I did write, " A distraction is far better than stagnation, this would be like not questioning the validity of the religious Dark Ages, Christianity would still be in the Dark Ages burning so called witches."

Disregarding I was present in the Dark Ages, the dark ages have been written up as actual experiences which proves that by not questioning the validity of the religious Dark Age mentality, man's consciousness would have stagnated even longer.

Now it would seem you have stooped to deception, show us where I said you were wrong. I do get tired of playing other people's egotistical games, come on, evolve from this way outed mentality please for the sake of all of us.

You have also deceptively stated I said people are less than human, show us where I said people are less than human, please.....

How come I end up with all the, quite obvious, egomaniacs who's last ditch effort to protect their ego is to openly deceive. Maybe because I don't judge them, as they do of me, being of any less importance.

cheeneka wrote:awakening to love is a journey that takes time.....every step along the way is meant to be.

It is more about finding out about spirit rather than the person.....it is about trying to find wisdom in all perceptions.

LOve cheeneka x
Quite, were a lot of us meant to still express what I call Dark Age mentality' my way of thinking and being is the be and end all and everything else is bullshit? Absolutely, because we have obviously not yet learnt from this kind of mentality, this makes it awkward for the people who have evolved from this kind of mentality though. 

If we look overseas, this kind of mentality is still being expressed in a physical way, they are still, in a sense, burning witches that have a different perspective that they live by, this just isn't accepted by the people who cut off heads. 

As I put it, life is about the soul, the human self is but a vessel for the soul to learn through.  

Mr G.

You mentioned more than once that humans are ''not really human''. So what else are they then? If they are not human, then they are less than human.

Then you go on to talk about egotism as if its a bad thing. Oh dear oh dear.
In my kitchen drawer there is a huge knife. This does not mean that l intend to murder anyone today.
You continue to preach your point with no facts to verify your opinion and no references. l suspect that it is yourself who is being egotistical here as a character portrayed in a Tolkien novel might equally be.

You say you were ''around in the Dark Ages''. These dark ages you speak of, had you but studied a little deeper than cafe society blurb; It was an enlightening time for many reasons that are not nailed to less-than-human's foreheads.

All your points do not stand up to examination. Further, you add references to thoughts you were having that you didnt even write in your posts on these threads.

It seems that you are the person --not being really human of course, as you propound -- who is bravely showing off his limitations here and desire to remain nailed to his own private cross.

\maybe it would be a fine move to engage a lapidary at this moment?
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

G'day planetzarg

Once again, show us where I said people are less than human and that I said you were wrong, if you have to deceive to prove a point, all you are proving is how controlled you are by the ego.

I mentioned humans are not human so in your assumption I was saying people are less than human, you assumed and obviously assumed in this way to deceive, how many more assumptions like this do you make? I could imagine, so how credible is your views when you base your perceptions and views on extremely flimsy assumptions?

It's funny, the same exact paragraph I stated that we are not really human, I also stated we came from the same one source. Now when anyone is talking about the one same source, they are obviously talking about a higher consciousness, not a lower consciousness as you are trying to deceptively make out.

Try for once to get the facts right my friend, the only way you will do this though is to stop being so deceptive and so obviously deceptive.

I understand your dilemma but you need to be honest, especially to yourself, become aware of how controlling your ego is and yes it is that obvious no matter how nice you try to make out you are. I've seen this so many time before, put on the niceties and certain people won't notice my lies, this won't work with this black duck.

Please my friend, desist in this profanity, it's not credible and it's not the real you, it's a perception that the ego desires you to be but I suppose I have no idea what I am talking about as it's all bullshit!! WAKE UP.

Oh goofy, let me introduce you to Mickey and you can play with your duck until you get tired.
you refuse to make any other effort. why should l bother either?
so now you say l have a dilemma. that l am deceptive. it is ''obvious'' is it?
nope.
You state :- I mentioned humans are not human so in your assumption I was saying people are less than human, you assumed and obviously assumed in this way to deceive, how many more assumptions like this do you make? I could imagine, so how credible is your views when you base your perceptions and views on extremely flimsy assumptions?

It's funny, the same exact paragraph I stated that we are not really human, - unquote.

as l ask and you refuse to answer, if we are not human then what are we? l went right through that and you ignored it.
sure if you want to think like l used to, that we all come from one source, then thats great for you. what is 'we'? humans or atoms that make humans? l am far far far and away up and above and nowhere nearby. if it matters, which it doesnt, then consider that you state exactly my meaning when you talk, and party on my head.

life is journey of experiences and we travel at our own speed, to go wherever. if thats wrong for you, stay where you are and believe what you want. it makes no difference to me. where you are is only one place. one reference point. only one. l know more than l could ever explain. so, why stick to one? l enjoy many processes to move in and out and round. many. all various and intradimensional. in between. not here. outside. many reference points. sadly, you seem to have only one, and when you write, its yourself that you see in the mirror. an ego is merely a tool to aid any process you may choose in any way that makes sense at the time; not some preordained box to put someone inside and close the lid and proclaim an egotist is there. nope.
you see, the cat is only in the box until you look. thats why it works. nothing is whatever it quite seems. so reference points change as well, depending on how useful your POV is. inside or outside, in another dimension or here.

in order to recall these references, you need an ego to remember the roadmap. other stuff too. an ego has 2 perspectives bro. the one from the inside out, which is easy because we all live there; and another from the outside looking in. you can have your source of higher consciousness where we are said to all come from, but you must pay a price of knowing that. in order to know that, you need to know where you are at the time. you need your roadmap. if you cant remember, then how can find out where you are, or what anything means at all?

if you want to deny the process of learning, thats fine. there are bigger answers and bigger questions every day coming along. you are stuck with one answer that is yours. its not mine. its yours. yours as in your ego's. your ego has an answer to a question you asked some time back. its NOT the only question and the IS a huge a mount more to learn. on balance, you have to know what the answers mean to ask the right question.

what answers do you want? we all came form one source? oh did we. an ego has a conscious state. so, we all are - if you are correct- from one source. but there are many more beyond that one.

as many questions as you can find answers for, they get bigger and more complex with each answer. so why deny the process of learning for the short answer? who told you there can be only one answer?  you may as well give a caveman a TV set and ask him to wait 1million years to catch his favorite show. it doesnt make sense,

why does there only have to be one answer that ends all questions? and guess what: there never does.

all answers lead to bigger questions.

or stop looking eh?

you want to look, you dont want to look, fine. be happy. l'll see you later. much later.
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Panetzarg, you do have a brain don't you, if you have I would use it.

Just because I said we are not human doesn't mean we have to be of a lower consciousness does it? But according to your perception it does even when in the same paragraph I mentioned one source which clearly defines a higher consciousness.

So once again you are being deceptive, where did I state I refuse to answer your questions? Now I have asked numerous times to where I stated people are less than human and I stated you are wrong, now show me where I said I refuse to answer your question even though that is exactly what I did.

You mention wrong a hell of a lot which figures, every body else's perceptions and ideologies are wrong to you.

Once again my friend show us exactly where I said you were wrong and that I said people are less than human and I said I refuse to answer your questions, show us..........if you are not deceptive show us where I wrote these thing you accuse me of.

You can't can you as they only exist within your own obviously distorted perception. You are the one who mentions wrong so often and you are the one who mentioned that people are less than human, not me.....

if I'm so wrong, show us where I stated these things you dreamt up, lets settle this once and for all, show us where I stated these thing.

I have tried to reason with you in a reasonable manner to no avail, you have a way to go my friend.

The only thing that makes everything complex is the ego, all you are doing is chasing a tail created by the ego, nothing is complex, it's actually a lot simpler than you could ever imagine. If you want to keep chasing your tail that is fine but other people like myself don't, there is no reason once you become aware of how simple everything is as a whole.

Non-duality means there is only one perception, duality (ego) means there are infinite perceptions, it is clear that I am more about non-duality and you are about duality, it's as simple as that my friend.

Here is one extract of your wonderful compositions from here, above:

So it is obvious you have no idea that everything has come from one source, it's also obvious you have experienced very little.

What are you talking about ''one source''? Where is this source? What proof do you have that there is only one? What is after this one source? have you bothered to look--or is all your blah blah theoretical and this is as far as you travel?

Everything was a motionless consciousness until expressed, motionlessness denotes a timelessness. In this state there is no form, only vibrations, that have yet to take form through time which denotes consciosuyens in motion, this universe is a prime example of this.

You really believe this BS? On Monday l will get a response from a good professor of physics l know to whom l emailed your quote for a laugh. He lectures at one well regarded university. He loves clowns like this.

Now it is obvious you have no idea we have never truly left this timeless state, yes, we are acting out a human role but we are not truly human. If you wish to live in a deluded reality, so be it but please don't try to influence people like me to take on your delusions. - See more at: https://indigosociety.com/post1956387.ht ... 7#p1956387

Here, you clearly write that we are not truly human. so what are we then if not truly human? More than human? Superhuman? Better than human? or less than human? Not up to the mark. Not at the measure. LESS than human?

Surely, we must all be EXACTLY human and no more and no less?
l have not heard such pub talk garbage for a while as your comments.

You asked for an example of where you posted that humans are ''less than human''. here you are then.

l am waiting for Superwoman to fly in the door now, which she usually does of a Saturday morning holding six bags of groceries at a time. You need a woman in your life who knows how to smack a baloney baby in the face.

Oh. you dont have one. your fantastic lack of ego that answers all known questions fills up the room too much. maybe you might get a LESS THAN Superwoman.

How about a NORMAL one? One that happens to be HUMAN? or you go for other stuff maybe...IDK....

How about a blue whale? you write that you like the colour blue. or you cant remember and l must jump through you tedious hoop of pasting quotes and reading your ...words...more than once.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

planetzarg wrote:Here is one extract of your wonderful compositions from here, above:

You really believe this BS? On Monday l will get a response from a good professor of physics l know to whom l emailed your quote for a laugh. He lectures at one well regarded university. He loves clowns like this.

[/i]
Hello According to new thought and other faith beliefs there is both a formless and personal God. The formless God is the timeless, formless untill thought or Spirit give it form. This formless God is a source of energy. It might also be what some people refer to as the void.
Just my shot at what the above words may possibly refer too. ??

I prefer the personal God. The formless God appeals to the "do it yourselfers". This answers many questions for me about why some people with no apparent or expressed faith may do so well in life. I think the formless GOD could be abused by some, as any Power often is.

Just a shot at the words.

If we use the right words to express Truth does that mean our prayers will be more often manifested. To a undefined extent I would say it helps. At least it will not confuse people,,, so much. But something else must also be triggered from the heart. I am off on a tangent already. More rhetorical questions. I am full of them.

Tim
Be well

yea Tim l completely agree with you. l dont see why you should feel the need to post in such a delicate style, although l do understand your reasons why you may wish to do that.

from my POV, l disgree with limits. its great to feel what we as humans know inside ourselves as a spiritual intuition at least that starts us on our journey, to move through curiosity towards higher and higher levels of understanding.
look at it this way; 2000 years ago, the thinkers knew the Earth was a sphere. 600 years ago, it was generally considered to be flat, and the sun spun round the Earth. nice. that was one journey of understanding.
we see our feelings calling to us and we feel there is a divine spirit calling. thats fine and good for all of us. but, is it as far as it goes? no, l doubt it. l can only see as far as the horizon. but, l can theorize what is beyond.
how can we say that the divine spirit is only one; that there are not an entire family, or billions of such divine spirits? what if our whole universe was only a bubble the size of a grain of sand in a macro universe? what if there are dimensions like a Russian doll?
the point l am making is that what some people believe to be real today, is rep0alced by other beliefs tomorrow. if we stop looking and asking, then we will never evolve and ascend as a race. ok, the odd few of us may. but that's not going to cut the numbers, until most of us choose to.
well enough; some choose reincarnation. there are as many people alive today as there ever were all throughout history, so the idea of reincarnation cannot be equal for all. where do all the extra people come from? the numbers dont add up.

all l advocate while anyone believes in their choice of the day, is to keep an open mind and keep asking further questions. why should anything stop or have limits? it may be that one of us as an ascended spirit, organised this entire universe in order to encourage more to ascend from here to the spiritual dimensions. maybe we are a species of earthy type of butterfly that NEEDS this here passage as the preamble to ascending to a dimension where ENERGY CANNOT PROCREATE ENERGY.
being a sum of itself, it cannot procreate in any way as we do here. maybe we need this part of existence to evolve into our next selves. maybe we reincarnate if we choose to try again. maybe maybe maybe. if we stop asking we will never know the questions to any more answers. thats all l advocate.

best wishes
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

planetzarg wrote:yea Tim l completely agree with you. l dont see why you should feel the need to post in such a delicate style, although l do understand your reasons why you may wish to do that.

well enough; some choose reincarnation. there are as many people alive today as there ever were all throughout history, so the idea of reincarnation cannot be equal for all. where do all the extra people come from? the numbers dont add up.

aere passage as the preamble to ascending to a dimension where ENERGY CANNOT PROCREATE ENERGY.
being a sum of itself, it cannot procreate in any way as we do here. maybe we need this part of existence to evolve into our next selves. maybe we reincarnate if we choose to try again. maybe maybe maybe. if we stop asking we will never know the questions to any more answers. thats all l advocate.

best wishes
Hello.... Good point about all the people on earth and reincarnation, which could add evidence to the theory and beliefs that something big will be happening here and people/souls from elsewhere are visting. Hopefully thy kingdom come will be fullfilled from the within to heaven on Earth. Or to whatever degree possible.
I believe rencranation is a important issue as it divides many faith systems through the world. If it is a Truth (not the full Truth) then JC knew so and it was taken out of the Bible as many claim at the councils of Trent and Nicea. Long topic. Also for me for personal reasons and experiences.
I ask many questions and would most never put anyone down for being curious or asking questions. They very rarely offend me, Some people are very offended by questions.
Energy can be used as the will choses. Spirit is distinct in that it has a plan and some of will of its own. Or God's will, Which does not always make logical sense to my earth consciousness.
I have not heard this one about "energy cannot procreate energy" before in the context of Spiritual advancement. Entropy would seem to say that the universe must be fed by something or it would burn itself thru entropy.
Have a good day
Tim

Goofy: Is "going with the flow" it for us? Then why do we even NEED sprituality? We can just accept your viewpoint and go home just waiting for timeless to be timeless! Oh and how good is that?! Our world can end and there is no more spirituality, no more philosophy, no more New Age Movement, no more eating, sleeping, living. And no more love of God, love for others, as well as any hatred, and no more religion, and perhaps, no more God.

I am sorry and I regret that you do not view our world as it really is. This is the fact of this world: time exist, therefore motion exist, passion or lack of passion exists, and so unfortunately, if you want to find the timelessness, motionless etc, you are going to fail miserably because this will only ever exist either in your imagination, or in God's domain of timeless creation (motionless self), or a world that is not even ours here. But in here, it does not apply. Plain simple. Not even humans can "go there".

So I suggest you to give that concept up, and come back to the real world. Your spiritually is composed of nothing but concepts that don't even exist. Otherwise it -will- be you who is timeless for real, because time evolves, but you don't.

By the way:
What are you holding on that stops you from evolving then? What are you currently priotize? Why do you need it? I see what I see, but I won't put it here. If you are needing some assistance, you will need it quick.

---

Planetzarg: Thank you for the offer. I am so appreciated. You have so much identical to what I was about to say (so I wonder what I should put) which anyhow I said that above this text about well, prespective. I see the things you mentioned, well, even repetitively mentioned the same concept of human journey. No matter whether the person lets say, be him or her at any level. We learn to write, then when we do it again, we will always refer back to that reference of what we really learned, and such reference point is so countless that I probably won't even bother to count them, and that include other experiences of yours and the observation of other people's experience. And then, here we go again, being an observer and a doer as well.

It is interesting that it in a sense, it does not even need to be intended for a human, or maybe animals, to do such thing, it is just something that we do naturally, seemingly.

But then there really are those who prefer to keep that bare minimum, and never wanted to look backwards for the treasure nearby, but be in nothing but a loop.

G'day planetzarg

You just wonder why I bother with people like yourself, your a dime a dozen in this reality, your narky gestures don't help the situation.

The reason I bother is I don't see you as a lesser value, obviously unlike you do  me so I suppose.......

One source: Don't most of the people believe in one creator, one source, and isn't energy just energy when not perceived through dual perceptions. What you are doing is perceiving this one source we call energy as different energy fields mainly because of your dual perceptions.

I on the other hand, I can perceive through duality but I also perceive through non-duality, a perception that perceives that there is but one source we call energy. You are breaking up this one energy source into separate  energy fields when in fact, through certain perceptions, there is only one energy source perceived.

You complexities are created through duality thinking, this doesn't occur when thinking in a non-dual way, read up on non-duality, you will find a lot of people have experienced this kind of perception.

The reason I think our life is so chaotic is because we think in dual perceptions, there isn't just one way off thinking you know, however, when in a complete non-dual reality, dual expressions are impossible to express even though we are aware of them. The same can be said when in a totally dual reality.  

Non-duality = observer + motionless + egoless + God's consciousness

Duality = participator + motion + ego + human consciousness

You are into measuring everything it would seem, so human consciousness has to be of a lesser value than God's consciousness , you couldn't be further off the mark if you tried. Your complexities that are created through the ego, have convinced you their has to be a higher and lesser value, the only way this works is if you are entirely of a dual reality and perception which obviously you are but I'm not. Yes I know, your way of perceiving is the be an end all it would seem. You would do well in the religious Dark Ages, or if you like, new age Middles Eastern religious fanaticism. On the other hand people like me would be burnt at the stake or beheaded.

You and I have a totally different mentality, to you, your way of thinking seems to be the be and end all, to me, every thing has equal value and yes it's as simple as that.

Your narky responses just show us how of the Dark Age mentality you are.........and by the way, I'm still waiting for you to prove that you are not deceptive, just show us where I said you were wrong, surely this is simple enough!!  

You actually seem like an internet troll, to me, you certainly don't belong on a site like this one, it is an Indigo site you know, this means non-duality is also a reality, not just your personal reality!!           

Personally, I have to say that it doesn't matter what happens in my life today, I will go to my meadow and feel loving warmth surrounding me. I don't have to go to meadow to feel this but I see the meadow as my escape from the maddening crowd sometimes! I am privileged to have my meadow and I think if everyone had one (which they have) it would be an escape from the noise of the world. :) I know whatever happens today when I go to bed tonight I will wake up tomorrow and it will not make any difference, tomorrow is a whole new day and anything could happen.... I find my life sometimes is a bit like the film 50 first dates! I don't know if I am privileged or cursed but it is just the way it is.....

LOve cheeneka x

G'day SeekerTim

This is why I love other people's perceptions, it's a different way of perceiving  the same thing which can make us more aware about ourselves and our entire environment.

Indeed, the formless God will always be under scrutiny in a reality of time,  I think this is due to duality separating this one god's consciousness into many parts, how then could a one consciousness exist within this perception? It never will for very obvious reasons.

This is interesting about words.

I have a small book titled, Secrets of the lost mode of payer, I should say I'm not religious myself but I don't arrogantly and ignorantly ignore religious ideologies because of this.

The book shows that the words within prayers have changed from when they were created, this changed the way we perceive, this is all due to the original prayers being about the collective self an not just the self. The self being about the church or religion itself, not about the God consciousness within all things.

Actually, God consciousness itself has no words, this is the secret as word can be manipulated like the mind but gods consciousness itself can't. Quote: Could our deepest hurts reveal the key to a powerful form of prayer that was lost 17 centuries ago? What can we learn today from the great secrets of our most cherished traditions?      

cheeneka wrote:Personally, I have to say that it doesn't matter what happens in my life today, I will go to my meadow and feel loving warmth surrounding me. I don't have to go to meadow to feel this but I see the meadow as my escape from the maddening crowd sometimes! I am privileged to have my meadow and I think if everyone had one (which they have) it would be an escape from the noise of the world. :) I know whatever happens today when I go to bed tonight I will wake up tomorrow and it will not make any difference, tomorrow is a whole new day and anything could happen.... I find my life sometimes is a bit like the film 50 first dates! I don't know if I am privileged or cursed but it is just the way it is.....

LOve cheeneka x

Yes it's a little like this, the more aware we are, the more chaos we are aware of around us and the more we feel this chaos.

What has humans done with human awareness, they certainly know how to manipulate their environment more than ever?  This has lead to even more chaos and destruction only because our mentalities haven't kept up with our awareness, if it did, we wouldn't be as destructive and chaotic I feel.

There is of course a difference between human and spiritual awareness, one expresses more wisdom, the other less, no true expression of wisdom is destructive, this would be like saying God's consciousness is destructive were it's only the separate expressions of God's consciousness that is destructive.

We are blessed cheeneka, if we didn't have this meadow, what would have become of us? Far worse than what is happening. I think for any consciousness becoming aware, their is going to be some sort of trauma but we are so so lucky we can lesson this trauma.

goofy, still pushing it out?
where now do you add in these ideas from for your balance and single reality?
where do you think that l ever would agree that there is one dual reality?

what do eat for breakfast these days?

your entire posts use reference points in process to expound your ideas, just as everyone else does.

you refer to you ideas and then push them to explain them.

your reference points are limited. you stay in one spot. you do not evolve.

you limit your curiosity and draw a line and say , 'this line cannot be crossed'.

but many fly over it all the time, and you refuse to look up and see.

you have your ideas of omnipresence and these are fixed.

if you want to remain there and that makes you happy, fine. its your choice.

just dont preach it as being any kind of journey. you go there to your ideas, and you stay there and have fun.

to some its like a female orgasm. thats all.

its a shame that you do not see that there is so much more than that beyond your horizon, if only you would lift your head.

imagine if you will, that you live in a house. a house is a box. your life is a box. the universe is a box. spirituality is a box.

we are subject to boxes as soon as we are able to define an idea, a place, a concept, a theory--or how can they then be defined;  as you propound, your theory of this = that, is in itself no more than your box.

boxes come and go.

boxes are reference points.

we fly over them ans notice them and investigate them as we pass by. as we choose.

whatever you imagine you know, there is always more.

as in energy and entropy, energy cannot be destroyed here; but it can change its form. you mentioned that in timelessness, there are vibrations.

thats great.

vibrations are energy in motion, or they would not freaking vibrate doh.

so they are subject to TIME. and as gravity makes time doh, and we are all inside that box, doh,

even if you push the envelope back to past before the big bang, before the Higgs Boson, before there was mass, and there was only the fingerprint of energy, there no vibrations if there was no time, doh. BUT there could have been the fingerprint of energy.

that is why geometry comes in to explain some things.

a tetrahedron is the most basic 3D node form after a sphere. in nature, everything comes from spheres; energy at the quantum level, has a spherical envelope of influence.
3D in time is actually 4D by the way.

thats a whole other issue though.

a sphere is only another box.

as your entire life experiences are one box, as Gump's mother said, of chocolates.

its not a matter of why you can make any box. its a matter of having a process of definition that makes sense.

and you and 50 dates orgasms seem to have decided on your bliss box and non-dualist realities, whatever a dual reality means to you, doh.

so dont go telling me the freek l am wrong on you for any reason , doh, you can conceive, doh.

process of thought is all we have and the wider we see and more nodes we can call on, the best choices, at the time, we can move on up in our journey of understanding. call it whatever named box you want.

its a freeking process. deny to use it and stay in your box or choose to look over your horizon, doh.

use other processes that are better ones. l have yet to discover one. l am curious. l learn. l use my past experiences and nodes to learn by, as we all do. sometimes they are wrong, and l check them again using other nodes. then these are compared. then l may use other's nodes if l am still not happy.

all your learning l passed by long ago. long long long ago. you dont have any better process to learn from.

so why say l am wrong to the sky because it wont rain when you want?
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

G'day planetzarg

I absolutely agree, you have explained yourself quite precisely......

One point, you are obviously into scientific fundamental radicalism, this mentality is no different to religious fundamental radicalism, but like religious fundamental radicalism, you don't want to see this and it's unlikely you ever will so who again is living in a box? This is like the pot calling the kettle black isn't it?

I have no time myself for any kind of fundamental radicalism because it fixates you to a set of doctrines and yes general science has set dogmatic doctrines.

Just because you are in a box, doesn't mean everybody else is you know, this is the thing about existing in a box, every consciousness that is in this box thinks all other consciousness's are also in a box, you are making huge mistake within this assumption and you are assuming again. People who are radical within their own personal ideologies often make this mistake.

You will find out one day that boxes really aren't reference points, only wile existing in a box would a consciousness presume this.

Anyway, I thought you were going to say away from me, right away!!

I also noticed you didn't use any kind of blatant deceptiveness here.........that's a nice change.

Oh, and please don't keep trying to force your fundamentalism onto me, your word isn't the be and end all, at least I am open to all concepts and ideologies, you certainly cant say the same can you? And I'm the one existing in a box!!!!

Return to “General Spirituality”