Re: Meeting "The One" in the astral plane before meeting them in a physical body

I do believe that every experience, no matter how hurtful or itense, is worth of being made.
If there is a call by your soul, listen to it and do .
If another soul is calling you, it will be for a good and beneficial reason.
Ignoring the possibilities that this physical world has to offer, means ignoring experiences from whom we can evolve. But that is why we are here for.
That's at least my opinion.
Greetings
Griolet and Ween

Re: Meeting "The One" in the astral plane before meeting them in a physical body

Thanks a lot LadyBelle :)

Do you think you could manifest this person into your life?
I think that if you love and accept yourself and are open to loving others then this reflection should show up in your life. I do not see any reason why it wouldnt. Meeting the right person for you has to be the reflection of the real love and acceptance you feel for yourself. This is what I think.

Interesting you've asked that, Red Violet 3, cause I've heard someone saying: you can't manifest what's not there. If He/She is there in this realm in physical form, you'll meet them even if it means only saying 'Hi' and nothing else.
There was SeekerTim with his experience, he met that someone, but their paths just passed each other by.
It depends on lots of factors.
If we talk only about reflections, well, there are different parts of us that can get reflected through/in someone and therefore we can meet/attract more people that way. But a soul match (romantic soulmate, twin soul, whatever) is something else if there's only One.

I can imagine reading this by someone who doesn't believe that stuff thinking "hard-core sci-fi" :-D Even I don't know where's it coming from, haha

I agree with what Shaj said, btw.

In my mind. My cold light of everyday. He is omnipresence in my mind. When i think about you, i always think i am thinking about him. Sadly i am just reflecting.

Him. You. The one.He Will only be tangible if he speaks to me as a human in this world.

Otherwise spirits are not individual. I know him. I have met him. He told me he was sorry he was not strong enough. He told me i was too intense. That was 12 years ago.

Yet. He rings my phone and hangs up and has done so for years and years! 😇x

Love Tawmeleus x

Red Violet 3

Thank you for your question. Lots of these stuff interest me too so I explore what I can.

I've seen that person in a past life memory only once so far, and that scene lasted literally several seconds, but I did see approximately how he looks like.
So, unfortunately I cannot give you a comparison since there were no other past life memories with him.
It could be there were but I don't recall or didn't pay attention, like with dreams.
If something new comes up I will let you know :-)

Return to “Twin Flames and Soul Mates”