Co-creation with the Divine

I have already written a little bit about my beliefs and insight regarding inner potential and also about connection with Source Energy.

I want to share a bit more about this. But first, I apologize if this is information that you already know and apply into your life. If you do not believe in my words, then that is fine. We are all free to believe what we want to believe and to live accordingly to our inner truth.

As this is a place for free expression, then I will express myself here.

I have always felt an invisible presence in my life. Since I was a child; maybe specially when I was a child I was more in tune with this.
I remember as a child, feeling observed by the invisible. No matter how alone I was, I never felt alone. I always felt or "knew" something was watching me. Not a negative or fearful presence. It was a neutral one for me. I just have felt observed by spiritual energies for a long time.

As I grew up, I started to understand a bit more about this presence and my connection to it.

This "Great Invisible" has been called many different names by different people: It has been called God, Allah, Source, The Universe, Universal Consciousness, Love, Creative Life Force, the Higher Self, etc... I do not know exactly what this Source is or how exactly it works of course. To me, it is the origin of life... The origin of us. Where we come from, or what created our Soul a long time ago. This is the Divine, the perfect Silence, our place of origin and return... Our home in a way... The Universal Source.

I believe that our highest potential as individuals is many times closely related to the connection to this source. Why? Well, because that is the Source of creative power. It is the consciousness and energy behind everything that exists and happens... And we are fractals of it.

Of course our human mentality cannot compare to a super expanded state of being. We are not there yet. We are still caught up in our human limitations for now. Learning from the experience, growing from it and expanding ourselves.

I am realizing that we are supported by this intelligent and spiritual energy if we are open to it. We can ask for anything we want. We can ask for help on different situations and also for answers. This great power is always present within us and all around us. It is super conscious, wise, intelligent and powerful, more than we can imagine. I know that there is a form of telephatic communication with this Source.

What I am trying to say is that this energy has the ability to read our minds and know what is going on inside and outside us. And it can communicate back, if we are open to it. We will never be forced to acknowledge this force. If we do not believe in it, then chances are, we will not experience it or wont acknowledge it.

Anyways, we are part of this same Source in our energy and consciousness. We are that, we come from it. We are its "children" or "fractals". Because of this, I believe that as we connect to this field again, as we open up ourselves, we have it easier to create and manifest realities as a co-creation process.

This co-creation process works by connecting to Source and asking for whatever we want or need an answer for. This powerful energy will manifest it for us if we are open to it. If we are not, then it will bring the situations to make us realize that we are blocking it and that we need to release certain blocks in order to receive. But then, we have an important role to play too, as it is a co-creative process. This means, we create along with the Divine; both parties.

The Divine has the creative life force and the universal wisdom. It manifests realities for us. Our part is to connect to this Source, to trust and to open ourselves to being able to receive.
This is not the easiest thing to do in my experience because we were conditioned to be skeptical about many different things. We are also creators with our perceptions, energy and belief system. So many times we come with blockages and skepticism which contribute to us disconnecting from this field. Also a limited mentality blocks the flow of abundance which comes from this same Source.

So our part is to rid ourselves from our mental and emotional limitations and to trust and connect to the Divine as this brings the answers and creative process for the things we want to manifest.

This process happens when we ask and believe. We can also do things our own ways, disconnected from it. Its respectable and it would work for many people I suppose. Life is meant to be lived in freedom after all so we can chose to connect or to not connect and it will be fine. Different outcomes probably, but its our choice and for our own wisdom in the end.

Our trust is one of our most important parts in the process.

Sometimes, if we are blocked in something in particular, then we may have to release our blocks first. Answers will be given though, if we ask for them.

We are not alone and have never been. Even with life struggles, we are backed up when we need to. We are also deeply loved by the Great Invisible.

I respect you if you disagree with my ideas. You are entitled of your own beliefs and insight. I share mine here.

Re: Co-creation with the Divine

I believe you are not alone in your perspective. I wonder if your expression is very close to what I have begun to conclude on the relationship. I like your use of the term 'fractals' and 'co-creation' yes those are words I very much have lit with insight on.

We are a part of *
We are in our human consciousness bound by limitations of the full awareness of *

Perhaps a different thought I have is that we are 'meant' at this time-flow of our human life to be a distinctive partiotioned aspect of *. and that's okay. Take the connection in-separable part of being on faith, even when the truth of that relationship is not our perception of it. I do love it when it is very much our perception, those are beautiful experiences.

Like you said, choosing to connect or not connect brings different outcomes and different wisdoms in the ends.
I like to think of it as if in that relationship Soul experiences and learns through us. We are the first party experiencing the stage set by Soul and we regulate that experience naturally according to our natures. Pain... avoid that... pleasure becomes pain when overindulged... and so we find or learn a way to allow the flow of energy and experiences without extreme manifestations... enjoy the ride so to speak.
I believe there was a process where trust in the divine was strengthened by not saying no, to anything, every request, every challenge, take every potential experience and trust the divine plan for your life in full acceptance of every experience.
Personally i dont advise it to do so, interesting concept though, because * is so much expanded in experiences intellect and knowledge its easy for us to forget that even though we are small it is yourself that chooses and guides every pathway of experience to what ever ends.

Good to see you posting Clear Blue Sky, * bliss you...
:boat
i am like a particle floating on a wave traveling across a sea of awareness, looking within, i am everywhere, looking outward i see everything where ever i look. I am the Captain of my own experience, It has always been this way.

Clear Blue Sky wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:34 pm
I believe you are not alone in your perspective. I wonder if your expression is very close to what I have begun to conclude on the relationship. I like your use of the term 'fractals' and 'co-creation' yes those are words I very much have lit with insight on.

We are a part of *
We are in our human consciousness bound by limitations of the full awareness of *

Perhaps a different thought I have is that we are 'meant' at this time-flow of our human life to be a distinctive partiotioned aspect of *. and that's okay. Take the connection in-separable part of being on faith, even when the truth of that relationship is not our perception of it. I do love it when it is very much our perception, those are beautiful experiences.
Thank you Clear Blue Sky.

Yes, I also believe we are meant to live in an ego or individual human experience here. However, I do realize that as time passes by, we or many human souls are realizing more about their inner potential and gradually ridding themselves from their limitations. Interesting: Still caught up inside a human body, but slowly recovering their true spiritual consciousness and awareness. In a way, we could say it will be like being human-gods. Living a human body and experience, tied to this planet, but using the full consciousness and spiritual capacity in their human life. This is what I believe is going to happen to many :) Beautiful times will be coming eventually I believe.

I dont think its necessary to get rid of our ego or personality to experience a spiritual awareness. I do not know, but in my experience at least, I feel that as I gain more inner awareness of myself, both of ego and spirit, I find it easier to express my true authenticity, feeling less tied by collective ways of being and thinking. I find it easier to be myself and to experience my true personality as I gain awareness. I believe ego and spirit are not mutually exclusive but rather complementary in our process and history.

Some wonder what is there left if we release our human mental limitations. I say what is left is the ever present moment and our full potential and expansion, while still living the human experience fully, in passion and enjoying and truly appreciating each life experience and the fun adventure that life is. I believe this is possible when fears are no longer clouding the mind and creating limiting realities. The less the fear, the more the joy and appreciation for the present moment. But its a process to get to this awareness. I do believe we are gradually heading there. Some at least, if their free will allows it.

Dragonsigh wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:37 pm
Like you said, choosing to connect or not connect brings different outcomes and different wisdoms in the ends.
I like to think of it as if in that relationship Soul experiences and learns through us. We are the first party experiencing the stage set by Soul and we regulate that experience naturally according to our natures. Pain... avoid that... pleasure becomes pain when overindulged... and so we find or learn a way to allow the flow of energy and experiences without extreme manifestations... enjoy the ride so to speak.
I believe there was a process where trust in the divine was strengthened by not saying no, to anything, every request, every challenge, take every potential experience and trust the divine plan for your life in full acceptance of every experience.
Personally i dont advise it to do so, interesting concept though, because * is so much expanded in experiences intellect and knowledge its easy for us to forget that even though we are small it is yourself that chooses and guides every pathway of experience to what ever ends.

Good to see you posting Clear Blue Sky, * bliss you...
Thank you Dragonsigh.

I am not sure how it would go about not saying no to anything that life brings to you. I mean, we also have our free will and our decisions to make about how we want to experience who we are. In other words: we decide how we want to live, either consciously or unconsciously.
In my experience, I let my feelings do the thing. If something feels good and exciting or if I feel like I should go for something, then I go for it. Life is meant to be lived, hopefully as fully as possible in my opinion. The amazing and highly rewarding experiences that you make will always stay with you and your consciousness and memory. Nothing, not even death, can take this way from us; but thats another topic ;)

The way I see it is like this:

We are individual fractals of the higher Consciousness which is the core of the Universe, existence and creation. That is why some say that we are the Universe. Because, we are, in our consciousness electro - magnetic field, or in other words: in our Soul. We share the same seed of Source: An awareness, consciousness, energy and connection to the Universal field. I believe that the level of awareness is what varies as a Soul evolves through physical realities, usually beginning as very basic life forms and slowly progressing to more intelligent and advanced life forms and consciousness. This process takes millions of years, but who cares? We are immortal and eternal anyways, we have all the time in the Universe to develop and to evolve into many different life forms, according to our consciousness.
I believe we carry the seed of light, literally, but we are not aware of it. We forgot it, we erase it from out conscious memory as we start evolving physical beings so that we can really get to know ourselves, from our most basic life form, completely caught up in darkness, all the way to more advanced and conscious beings, like some ET races already are. In a way, to me it is like a process of physical evolution while recovering the Soul memory or consciousness. A process which takes many lives and experiences. This is what I believe at least.

Seems like we're all mostly of the same mind, as well as Soul... very interesting.

Always accepting and saying yes to every potential experience is how, imo, you get to see miracles. Take death for instance, You see a man die while partaking of an experience, then it's your turn... but you know death can't hold the totality of your being, even if you die 1000 times in other sequential time strings (alternate parallels) Your core self is still here experiencing and some event or intervention will stop the process of you experiencing death from the same thing that you watched kill others. Simply put, something will happen and you will go on to other experiences, i dont mean after-life stuff, I mean here and now in one or another time-line.

Yeah, its a leap of faith alright. The dumb part is when others set you up for it, knowing that you are sworn and committed to saying yes, and you have to experience every shame and torture that the heinous minded would put you through. There is no personal gain in it, but there is alignment with Soul.

The way i first read about this kind of co-creating, co-experiencing kind of faith, there are 3 spheres of God's will... perfect alignment where one's personal will and desires are set to the side and the will of Soul is on center ruling every thought and action. Next is acceptable alignment where we decide what we want to know and experience within the boundaries and limitations we accept from Soul guidance. And then there is permissive alignment where we are not specifically outside Souls boundaries in our thoughts and actions but are in a sort of grey undefined area where we may likely receive consequences for our actions.

Lets take 'thou shall not steal" for an example, perfectly aligned we never steal in any way and immediately make it right when it does occur accidentally. Acceptably, we assume ownership of what was not gifted or earned, made or purchased, perhaps there is no owner of something found derelict, abandoned, or put to the trash pile. Permissive alignment is when you know something is not yours, but you use legal means to acquire it, pushing the boundaries to enact your own will, desire, and vision while staying within the framework of principles, laws and regulations of religion and culture.

When in permissive will of Soul, acting on personal freedom, i am responsible for my own actions. When in the acceptable will of Soul I am accepting responsibility the my decision to assume responsibility, actions may or may not bring consequences but it speaks more to character integrity. Perfectly aligned, Expect miracles, it's a tough way to go but you will see and know things that are extraordinary.
:boat
i am like a particle floating on a wave traveling across a sea of awareness, looking within, i am everywhere, looking outward i see everything where ever i look. I am the Captain of my own experience, It has always been this way.

Return to “Divine Universal Consciousness”