Explanation of God Consciousness

Some are skeptic of the existence of God. Different people have different ideas of the meaning of the word God. It is all respectable and we all have the freedom to decide what to believe in.

In want to share and to explain my own view on God. This does not mean it has to be true. It is just what I see and perceive and why... Feel free to correct me if you think I am wrong or share your view or anything you want to add.

So, we exist, are alive and are conscious beings. Animals as well and also plants.
But as humans, we are alive, conscious and energetic beings capable of connecting with each other in different ways. We have our physical bodies but our consciousness expands the physical body into a plane of energy, where physical limits and boudaries do not exist.

At some point, all energy and consciousness of all humans and living beings melt into a web of consciousness. At some point we are connected in energy and consciousness.

The union of all consciousness could not be contained inside a body... Not even inside a planet... The Universe could contain such consciousness as it would be the direct physical expression of it.

Universal Consciousness, an entity we are all fractals of... The union of all minds and souls into One... The eternal knowledge of all that is throighout timelines and dimensions. The Whole Awareness.

Denying this would be like denying our own existence and awareness. It would be denying our connection to anything and denying the existence of something higher, some wisdom and knowledge beyond us.

If God Awareness is the knowledge of all that there is accross all different worlds, dimensions, timelines and beings, would this not turn into the purest and highest form of love? This level of awareness and connection would not turn to hate or fear. Hate or fear or other forms of "shadows" would be the result from the lack of this awareness, and that is ok... Part of the evolutionary game.

We as souls are going through a game of evolution. This will lead us towards love as we expand ourselves. One does not evolve into hatred and fear, as those are not expanding but limiting. It is ok to carry shadows as we are living a process but in some way, we are walking towards evolution and expansion.

I believe this journey of evolution and expansion will lead us to finding our inner connection to God or "wholeness". I also believe it will lead us to realize we are God as there is no real division, specially not on this level of Awareness.

Now if we have an intelligence/consciousness and a Soul and there is creation with tons of different worlds, beings and realities, makes sense that the origin of this physical expression contains and is made of the same which It is expressing: (spirit, energy, intelligence, creativity, wisdom, etc). This would mean that Universal Consciousness is a Whole Conscious Spirit, which would at the same time be the highest vibrational / loving energy and the Source of all knowledge, wisdom and creation... This would be our Source, very deep inside of our awareness...

This web of consciousness is present everywhere all the time; it is possible to perceive with an open Eye and mind. There seems to be a deep and direct link to it with our Soul. It is as if at one point the Soul merged with the Universe.

Of course for now one can not embody the Whole Awareness within the body so we live as humans with our strengths and limitations but moving forward with our expansion towards God Awareness, after too many lives.

Even if we can not embody God awareness within our body, we can channel information and awareness from it, due to our evident connection to this Source. I think some people call this the akashic records?? Am I right?

There is also a strong purpose for darkness or lack of Light/Awareness to exist which seems to be to trigger evolution and keep creation going so even darkness play a Divine role at some point.

There is no need to associate God with any religion in particular. Neither it is exclusive to any gender, cult, race or species. There is also no need to exclude God and science and I believe science will end up understanding spirituality and vice.versa.

Any living being, would have connection to the Divine and be the expression of it, even if they are not aware of it.

This inner truth should not be exclusive to any particular person or group and it is not. It is an open awareness to anyone looking for truth, meaning and connection. It is an open awareness to anyone with the mind and heart open to it.

Re: Explanation of God Consciousness

If i were to suggest agreeing to agree, would it evolve understanding and inclusiveness?
it takes two to tangle, at minimum, though it seems we all wrestle within our selves.

If there was one original awareness fractured into our current individual awarenesses, what would it look like when all the individual awarenesses coalesced back into one awareness? How would this be physically represented, expressed?

Would we all be everywhere, part of everything, part of each other? That would mean there would be nothing hidden we could not know. It could mean where the body cannot go our awareness can.

Now you make me wonder, collectively, are we God wrestling within her/his self?

I believe the physical representation would be the reality expressed in the Universe, in the physical dimension/s. The physical Universe comes from the spiritual world; so it is the physical representation of it.

Yes, in reality there is nothing hidden, at some level. And in essence we are the same and carry the spiritual part within.

I think souls go through an evolutionary journey from darkness to light/awareness. So yes, you put it in a good way, as a soul lets go of shadows we could say it is like God wrestling. But I think as humans, in current state, even if it is possible to gain a dreat deal of light/awareness, we still have a long road to walk to unite as one with God in consciousness/awareness fully. Still too much we dont know and too much knowledge to gain, so the path continues...

Imagine seeing a person who claims to be god. To me it brings images of a person wearing a sign on a street corner preaching the end of the world.

But i could imagine meeting someone who is very much human and in their every day life tries best as they can to be the way god wants them to be instead of the way others want them to be.
I feel that this person is closer to being one with god.

Red Violet 3 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:45 pm
Some are skeptic of the existence of God. Different people have different ideas of the meaning of the word God. It is all respectable and we all have the freedom to decide what to believe in.

In want to share and to explain my own view on God. This does not mean it has to be true. It is just what I see and perceive and why... Feel free to correct me if you think I am wrong or share your view or anything you want to add.

So, we exist, are alive and are conscious beings. Animals as well and also plants.
But as humans, we are alive, conscious and energetic beings capable of connecting with each other in different ways. We have our physical bodies but our consciousness expands the physical body into a plane of energy, where physical limits and boudaries do not exist.

At some point, all energy and consciousness of all humans and living beings melt into a web of consciousness. At some point we are connected in energy and consciousness.

The union of all consciousness could not be contained inside a body... Not even inside a planet... The Universe could contain such consciousness as it would be the direct physical expression of it.

Universal Consciousness, an entity we are all fractals of... The union of all minds and souls into One... The eternal knowledge of all that is throighout timelines and dimensions. The Whole Awareness.

Denying this would be like denying our own existence and awareness. It would be denying our connection to anything and denying the existence of something higher, some wisdom and knowledge beyond us.

If God Awareness is the knowledge of all that there is accross all different worlds, dimensions, timelines and beings, would this not turn into the purest and highest form of love? This level of awareness and connection would not turn to hate or fear. Hate or fear or other forms of "shadows" would be the result from the lack of this awareness, and that is ok... Part of the evolutionary game.

We as souls are going through a game of evolution. This will lead us towards love as we expand ourselves. One does not evolve into hatred and fear, as those are not expanding but limiting. It is ok to carry shadows as we are living a process but in some way, we are walking towards evolution and expansion.

I believe this journey of evolution and expansion will lead us to finding our inner connection to God or "wholeness". I also believe it will lead us to realize we are God as there is no real division, specially not on this level of Awareness.

Now if we have an intelligence/consciousness and a Soul and there is creation with tons of different worlds, beings and realities, makes sense that the origin of this physical expression contains and is made of the same which It is expressing: (spirit, energy, intelligence, creativity, wisdom, etc). This would mean that Universal Consciousness is a Whole Conscious Spirit, which would at the same time be the highest vibrational / loving energy and the Source of all knowledge, wisdom and creation... This would be our Source, very deep inside of our awareness...

This web of consciousness is present everywhere all the time; it is possible to perceive with an open Eye and mind. There seems to be a deep and direct link to it with our Soul. It is as if at one point the Soul merged with the Universe.

Of course for now one can not embody the Whole Awareness within the body so we live as humans with our strengths and limitations but moving forward with our expansion towards God Awareness, after too many lives.

Even if we can not embody God awareness within our body, we can channel information and awareness from it, due to our evident connection to this Source. I think some people call this the akashic records?? Am I right?

There is also a strong purpose for darkness or lack of Light/Awareness to exist which seems to be to trigger evolution and keep creation going so even darkness play a Divine role at some point.

There is no need to associate God with any religion in particular. Neither it is exclusive to any gender, cult, race or species. There is also no need to exclude God and science and I believe science will end up understanding spirituality and vice.versa.

Any living being, would have connection to the Divine and be the expression of it, even if they are not aware of it.

This inner truth should not be exclusive to any particular person or group and it is not. It is an open awareness to anyone looking for truth, meaning and connection. It is an open awareness to anyone with the mind and heart open to it.
This room is awash with radiant white & gold light. I can see it gleaming. It's a little unnerving, and still I want to sit a while & see where this thread goes.

It is not about one person claiming to be God hehe
It is simply recognizing the Divine seed that every living creature has. What we share after all divisions and illusions.

I understand that a lot of what I share is a bit extreme and difficult to digest. The best I can do is to try to explain my views the best I can so that others can understand what I mean.
But in the end, we all believe what we chose to believe in and that is fine. I do not need others to agree with me and I can respect their own ideas even if I do not share them.

However, just out of curiosity, why do you believe this one is your only life? Why do you think it would be like that?

I'm not sure how to explain it..in words.

I haven't really talked about it with anyone I know, because most people dont want to hear or discuss such things.

I recently had a conversation with a pastor friend of mine, & I told him my belief. He said it wasn't against scripture, yet it opened his eyes a little & blew him away.

If people believe in premonitions, ghosts, demons, then how far of a stretch is it to believe what is written & available for all to see?

You talk of God consciousness, do you believe in God?

John 1:1-2 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning.

I believe so were we. We are eternal, our spirit forever, always with God until we choose to come here for a flesh experience.

3-5 Through Him all things were made, without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.

In Him was life...and that life, the light of man. We were with Him.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens & the earth.

I believe we were with Him even then..and when he created heaven, we were given eternal life & placed there..while he created earth.

2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

Notice it says, the earth was empty..not heaven.

I believe my spirit is eternal and cannot be duplicated or reproduced. It is individual & unique to me. If I came to earth more than once it would negate the importance of pure spiritual connection with God. One life, one spirit, one chance to experience flesh to see God's creation below.

There's many passages that touch on what I'm trying to convey. It's more than taking the Bible at its word, it's more the the Bible validating what I already knew.

I had to think twice and shake my head but it does make sense to have the experience of all and yet to have only lived one one life. After all, what is time but a moment, and the moment of now is consciousness or awareness.
What is it to God that he can have us transitioning from one moment to the next that the universe unfold according to his plan for us? From the beginning to the end, he is Alpha and Omega, first Adam and last Adam. We all share these memories of past lives like a genetic memory that animals have.

There is another observation too, that we all live each others lives, we dont just live our own one life in the evolution and growth of our souls. That we progress from the beginning as spirit and soul as God seen fit for us to do and then giving us physical bodies, again progressing and evolving into what we are now, we go through all the different life patterns and narrative of circumstance for us to finally be able to reach our full potential as humans.

That stuff goes a lot deeper than i can go at this time, however in my mind it all gels together nicely.

I think there's another observation. You live your life, with it's own development & growth, not all of what you see within a collective consciousness is of you.

Say you meld your mind with someone that believes in evolution & multiple lives..you will see these things. My beliefs dont make anothers more or less valid, but mine can change yours or what you see & vise versa. I can choose however to retain my own beliefs.

Silver and Gold.
It's beautiful to discover the real wealth that life blesses us with in abundance.
On the journey it can be found that we can possess all so much that it could never be fully appreciated or even used well. That's not what I mean.

It's the true wealth laid up for us in the heavens, the real silver and gold. We discover what it is that is truly precious and having demonstrated such wisdom in our lives we can be blessed freely with the material wealth too.

Often a journey is begun in pursuit of wealth, but the value is placed on the material gains of the world. After tasting of the worldly pleasures it can be found they are always somehow lacking in the end. Seeking something more its possible to find the light and see that harmonious relationships with god, humanity, and the world are of far greater value to a fulfilling life experience than all the wealth one could command others to amass.

At the touch of God, we became as light, and consciously chose to descend again to the world of the living, in all our imperfections we are perfected in that it is our love from God given to us to bear the burdens we know that will allow others to arise from their spiritual and mental slumbers.
The Silver and Gold are gifts to be shared in every sense, of this i have no doubts. As a rich man passing through the eye of a needle, the bigger a man's heart, the bigger will be the eye of the needle that he may pass freely from base awareness to ascension and back again.

Having experienced, experiences of God consciousness, we are freed to decide much of what we will experience both good and bad. The duality is always there for us to help resolve into unity and oneness, we are no longer entangled to one or the other (yin/yang) by nature. And it is in overcoming and accepting our personal imperfections that we polish the mirror in us that reflects God's love that he gifted to us in glorious silver and gold.

It's in all of us, always was always will be, but we need to embark on that journey of discovery ourselves and of our own inner volition to know God and his spiritual mysteries. We started out wanting something, we got there, we are there, and so now we live out that sense of divinity in our every day lives not ever really knowing if we are making a difference or fulfilling God's plan perfectly.
That's how it is supposed to be. Because a true heart, even in defeat, can never truly fail in the eyes of God.
Awaken, Arise to become All that is true and good within you. Time is yours and it is Now. ;)

Yes it is possible to influence each other´s ideas.
It happens all the time, that is how trends and culture get built up.

I do believe in God and my relationship and connection to this Source is a strong one.
Very important part and support in my life.
However, my view on God is not a religious one. I am not a religious person. I was actually an atheist before I discovered my own view on God when I had an spiritual awakening some years ago.
I just see flaws in religions. They have their value to some people, I totally respect that and they can be beneficial for some.
They just dont go well with me. I am not saying I do not believe in anything at all that they say. I think religions have their wisdom and their own language for spreading their wisdom. But I would def not put my faith in them from the little I know about them and their authority figures.

I prefer a more liberal approach to spirituality. By living, discovering, learning. I know Spirit exists. I know Love exists, I know God exists, I know consciousness, energy, interconnectedness, eternity and unlimited possibilities exist. We exist and have a Divine link, seed, print, however we want to call it. It is an Essence that we share with all living creatures including the lovely animals who are no less important than us, just here with us.

I see a link between all these; I see no divisions after some point. But we are also living this physical reality with the divisions here of course. And that is ok; it is the physical reality.

Because I also believe in a Divine, Eternal Soul and also in the theory of Evolution here in the physical plan, then reincarnation to me makes a lot of sense. We are growing and evolving in consciousness. Nothing happens just by chance out of nowhere. We have roots and a background which have shaped who we are and our current consciousness.

I cannot help but to observe how there is evolution in all beings and in the Universe. In us. Reincarnation would have to be real so that Souls can have their fair chance of evolving.
What do you tell me about a Soul having everything during its one single life while another Soul coming from exactly the same place and essence comes to be born into slavery, torture and sacrifice? Can that happen just because? Out of thin air? I highly strongly doubt that a Divine wisdom would dictate such unfair reality.
I believe the road does not end in just one single life. People and living creatures may or may not grow during one life. But there is still to much for a Soul to learn, and here goes my next point.

A Soul, eternal and unlimited, would it choose only one single life in this planet, considering it has an unlimited Universe with so many different realities, worlds and experiences out there available for that Soul to evolve?
How does one evolve if not by experience? How can one evolve to a higher potential during only one single limited life in one place only? Woul a Soul miss on so much that is available out there? And not to even mention the karmas that some take to their grave. At some point that Soul needs to resolve them so it needs many more experiences for that. One single life is too limited.

Finally, one can kill a physical body. Or a physical body can die. But our consciousness, our "spark of life", is energetic and/or ethereal. It cant die (I think science agrees with this). So the Soul, as eternal being that it is, has the option to incarnate into not only human but different life experiences not just one, but many times. It does not divide it or separate it from God. Quite the contrary, the journey is to become closer to the Divinity as one evolves and grows in consciousness and awareness. In my view.

I am open to learning more on this subject of course. Nothing is set on stone as we share here to learn from each other after all.

Tu Centinela wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:13 pm
Silver and Gold.
It's beautiful to discover the real wealth that life blesses us with in abundance.
On the journey it can be found that we can possess all so much that it could never be fully appreciated or even used well. That's not what I mean.

It's the true wealth laid up for us in the heavens, the real silver and gold. We discover what it is that is truly precious and having demonstrated such wisdom in our lives we can be blessed freely with the material wealth too.

Often a journey is begun in pursuit of wealth, but the value is placed on the material gains of the world. After tasting of the worldly pleasures it can be found they are always somehow lacking in the end. Seeking something more its possible to find the light and see that harmonious relationships with god, humanity, and the world are of far greater value to a fulfilling life experience than all the wealth one could command others to amass.

At the touch of God, we became as light, and consciously chose to descend again to the world of the living, in all our imperfections we are perfected in that it is our love from God given to us to bear the burdens we know that will allow others to arise from their spiritual and mental slumbers.
The Silver and Gold are gifts to be shared in every sense, of this i have no doubts. As a rich man passing through the eye of a needle, the bigger a man's heart, the bigger will be the eye of the needle that he may pass freely from base awareness to ascension and back again.

Having experienced, experiences of God consciousness, we are freed to decide much of what we will experience both good and bad. The duality is always there for us to help resolve into unity and oneness, we are no longer entangled to one or the other (yin/yang) by nature. And it is in overcoming and accepting our personal imperfections that we polish the mirror in us that reflects God's love that he gifted to us in glorious silver and gold.

It's in all of us, always was always will be, but we need to embark on that journey of discovery ourselves and of our own inner volition to know God and his spiritual mysteries. We started out wanting something, we got there, we are there, and so now we live out that sense of divinity in our every day lives not ever really knowing if we are making a difference or fulfilling God's plan perfectly.
That's how it is supposed to be. Because a true heart, even in defeat, can never truly fail in the eyes of God.
I think we posted almost at the same time. My post was a response to the previous posts. :)

However, beautiful post.

Now that you mentioned love... It reminds me that the journey of evolution, is also a journey towards Love, connection and compassion.

Tu Centinela wrote:
Silver and Gold.

As beautiful as these words are, all I see is black. Is there something you're not saying here? I'm not trying to be offensive, just wary. Pure black can mean many things.

There is nothing on our journey of importance that God will not use as He sees fit.

Red Violet 3 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:40 pm
Yes it is possible to influence each other´s ideas.
It happens all the time, that is how trends and culture get built up.

I do believe in God and my relationship and connection to this Source is a strong one.
Very important part and support in my life.
However, my view on God is not a religious one. I am not a religious person. I was actually an atheist before I discovered my own view on God when I had an spiritual awakening some years ago.
I just see flaws in religions. They have their value to some people, I totally respect that and they can be beneficial for some.
They just dont go well with me. I am not saying I do not believe in anything at all that they say. I think religions have their wisdom and their own language for spreading their wisdom. But I would def not put my faith in them from the little I know about them and their authority figures.

I prefer a more liberal approach to spirituality. By living, discovering, learning. I know Spirit exists. I know Love exists, I know God exists, I know consciousness, energy, interconnectedness, eternity and unlimited possibilities exist. We exist and have a Divine link, seed, print, however we want to call it. It is an Essence that we share with all living creatures including the lovely animals who are no less important than us, just here with us.

I see a link between all these; I see no divisions after some point. But we are also living this physical reality with the divisions here of course. And that is ok; it is the physical reality.

Because I also believe in a Divine, Eternal Soul and also in the theory of Evolution here in the physical plan, then reincarnation to me makes a lot of sense. We are growing and evolving in consciousness. Nothing happens just by chance out of nowhere. We have roots and a background which have shaped who we are and our current consciousness.

I cannot help but to observe how there is evolution in all beings and in the Universe. In us. Reincarnation would have to be real so that Souls can have their fair chance of evolving.
What do you tell me about a Soul having everything during its one single life while another Soul coming from exactly the same place and essence comes to be born into slavery, torture and sacrifice? Can that happen just because? Out of thin air? I highly strongly doubt that a Divine wisdom would dictate such unfair reality.
I believe the road does not end in just one single life. People and living creatures may or may not grow during one life. But there is still to much for a Soul to learn, and here goes my next point.

A Soul, eternal and unlimited, would it choose only one single life in this planet, considering it has an unlimited Universe with so many different realities, worlds and experiences out there available for that Soul to evolve?
How does one evolve if not by experience? How can one evolve to a higher potential during only one single limited life in one place only? Woul a Soul miss on so much that is available out there? And not to even mention the karmas that some take to their grave. At some point that Soul needs to resolve them so it needs many more experiences for that. One single life is too limited.

Finally, one can kill a physical body. Or a physical body can die. But our consciousness, our "spark of life", is energetic and/or ethereal. It cant die (I think science agrees with this). So the Soul, as eternal being that it is, has the option to incarnate into not only human but different life experiences not just one, but many times. It does not divide it or separate it from God. Quite the contrary, the journey is to become closer to the Divinity as one evolves and grows in consciousness and awareness. In my view.

I am open to learning more on this subject of course. Nothing is set on stone as we share here to learn from each other after all.
Religion does have flaws & I have my own issues with the hierarchy of the church(es). Its as if the true message got lost somewhere.

Reincarnation to me would signify all that is anti-God. People have been born into slavery & probably have a better connection to God than I have. Many people in the Bible were slaves, jailed, & persecuted.

I've seen videos of children with nothing or what appears to be nothing, yet they appear happier than I am. The last World Vision video I saw, I just wanted to buy toys for a village with one flat soccer ball. I believe it's the mindset & the spirit regardless of what circumstances we are born into.

I think we are born with that closeness to God, childhood tests it, adolescence, tests it, & in adulthood we choose to accept it or deny it. I dont believe we have a choice. There is only one of us & we get one life. I believe ghosts are within the collective consciousness and these can confuse people as to the lives they think they've led.

I think you'll find we disagree. What we choose to miss out on in our lives is free will.

In no way do I believe my view is the only one or that I have some hidden knowledge. Its interesting to me to hear another perspective, at the same time I'm not very good at open discourse, so forgive me if I seem blunt. It's easy for me to write what I want to say & think what I want to say, but I dont express myself well in the physical. It's hard for me sometimes to recognize what's coming out of my mind, through my written words.

I'm not sure that makes sense, but I hope so.

Unique wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:20 pm
Tu Centinela wrote:
Silver and Gold.

As beautiful as these words are, all I see is black. Is there something you're not saying here? I'm not trying to be offensive, just wary. Pure black can mean many things.

There is nothing on our journey of importance that God will not use as He sees fit.
I agree,
something is not being said, yet i cannot quite capture the thought either. To be wary is wise, meet power with power, ask questions.

Tell us Tu Centinela, how do you know these things about ascenscion and where did you find this about the parable of the rich man and the eye of a needle?
What do you mean about back again? What are we to assume here?

Hello,
Tu Centinela, Your Sentinel, guardian, of sorts.

Thank You Red violet 3, your compliment is very encouraging. Our views are not dissimilar and i haven't seen any expanded views of spirituality that are in conflict with mainstream religions except for the ones that choose to be in conflict with each other for what ever reasons.

Unique, it would be easier for me to block out the sun than hide from your vision. There is nothing i can hide. Tell me what you see.

big black she tortoise is it? La Tortoise Noir...
you of all people know that there is nothing to prove. Look within and you know. Those who know matter and it matters who knows. There are people who know. Trust someone for once in your life Bro, you were there too.
Awaken, Arise to become All that is true and good within you. Time is yours and it is Now. ;)

I am only a man Unique, You've seen and sensed the darkness in me, and yet here we are both unharmed by it, even our beloved Tortoise knows he is chastised respectfully for his own growth and we are good friends anyway.

I see a woman with a clear spirit and glowing soul, poised and ready to deliver...
I will yield
you may advance unharmed
I'm here like this because i want you to reach out with your advanced level of consciousness to feel everything around you not only with your five senses but with your inner vision at the same time.
For instance, you can stand beside yourself looking at yourself in real time in the real world while performing complex tasks. Controlling the imagination to become aware of the physical world as it is without abstracted imagery. Extending our innate capacity to do so, it is possible to view and know what cannot otherwise be known.
Go ahead! Read my words, take from the energy signatures in them, then look, feel, past the dark and the light you see in me, reach out to look and see.

Let's say i am that man standing in front of you in a big room. What do you see now, what do you feel, am i good, am i evil, feel familiar, or strange, soft, hard, hot, cold, strong, weak...

We all have darkness and we all have light, but i am only a man standing in a big room what do you see Unique?

The thing i find with God consciousness is that we get there by becoming completely open to everything that is, and when we descend it is a lot to do with blocking everything out from our awareness that is not useful to the actualization of our personal egos and identities.

We gain the chance to discover and decide what our character and identity will circumscribe in the acts of living out, and living with, the narrative patterns we accept. This opportunity can change our bodies, our minds, our emotions, our perceptive experience of the world.

Tu Centinela couldn't be a guardian if he didn't have a dark side to do whatever is necessary, seen or unseen, for the well being of those he loves. That's not to say he is lawless or without order in his dark side, the point is he is free of it. It becomes a decisive act to choose to love, or hate, build or destroy because it is the existence of one that allows the existence of the other. We can expand our view to encompass the dualities and see that God presents us with circumstances that stress our ego and identity until we let go the aspects of our characters that participate in the creation of tensions and conflicts causing inner pain.

Descending, we accept by choice all the pain and weaknesses of humanity because we know the value of every particle of matter moving through time and space is priceless, yet dearly purchased for the cost of every living being's awareness. We could say that the power of life is the flow of love, and when our actions are governed by the flow of love tensions and conflicts that cause pain can be resolved.

Its okay Unique, I'll vouch for Tu Centinela, he's actually an okay guy but you dont have to like him if you dont want to, ask him anything you want, or tell him to go away if he bothers you, it wont change him he is a sentinel.

Tu Centinela wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:23 pm
I am only a man Unique, You've seen and sensed the darkness in me, and yet here we are both unharmed by it, even our beloved Tortoise knows he is chastised respectfully for his own growth and we are good friends anyway.

I see a woman with a clear spirit and glowing soul, poised and ready to deliver...
I will yield
you may advance unharmed
I'm here like this because i want you to reach out with your advanced level of consciousness to feel everything around you not only with your five senses but with your inner vision at the same time.
For instance, you can stand beside yourself looking at yourself in real time in the real world while performing complex tasks. Controlling the imagination to become aware of the physical world as it is without abstracted imagery. Extending our innate capacity to do so, it is possible to view and know what cannot otherwise be known.
Go ahead! Read my words, take from the energy signatures in them, then look, feel, past the dark and the light you see in me, reach out to look and see.

Let's say i am that man standing in front of you in a big room. What do you see now, what do you feel, am i good, am i evil, feel familiar, or strange, soft, hard, hot, cold, strong, weak...

We all have darkness and we all have light, but i am only a man standing in a big room what do you see Unique?
Why is it so important to you that I tell you what I see?

it is more important for you, It is for you to know the truth about me and to not believe in my illusions, or your own, to recognize that part in you worthy of your own trust and faith in yourself.

Its important to me. In the sense of integration and integrity, what good am I if I am prevented from assisting you or anyone else on the journey?

I read this earlier today had a vision..yet I'm still not convinced I should answer.

Too polished, refined. As if you strive for perfection in word to create a harmonic balance that isn't there in your heart. It's almost as if you create the words, but dont believe them. Forked tongue, duality in meaning/intention.

Like a spit shine or shoe polish. It looks pretty, but doesn't change the shoe.

You asked...

'tu centinela is gone now, he wont be back, he wasn't real anyway. I made him.

And that i believe is the effect of God consciousness in a person (among other things), we can be lied to but we dont really believe it deep down, we know something is a bit off.

When someone puts their attention on us we can feel it, we feel the intentions and motives . We can see things that are hidden from others, see some things before they happen. We can figure things out that will remain a mystery or inconceivable to others.

You are 100% correct Unique. You know my truth.

Unique wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:44 pm
I heard something the other day that remind me of this thread and our discussion Red Violet 3..

Unconditional love can be rejected.
Yes it can be rejected. We see some people who reject love, they do not seem to hold any space for it. They do not feel it and do not understand it and are not open to it.
Love is not forced on anyone, we have our free will. Love exists and is there. We can be open to it or not. Nothing is forced on us. We decide how to live.

Why some choose to stay stuck in hatred and shadows, is something I do not understand. But well, to each their own...

About our disagreements, I think it is ok that we have different ideas when it comes to reincarnation and other things. We are here learning, expanding our vision. Learning from each other´s perspective. We do not need to agree, only to understand :)

Our perceptions vary according to experiences lived and also our inner belief system.
We are all different and unique, so a lot of our views are different.
To me this is ok. I share my views and try to explain them but I am not here to try to convince anyone of anything. No interest or time for that.
Each and every person decides how to live their life according to their own belief system. I focus on my life, I simply share my views sometimes but I do not mind if others like or agree with it; in the same way I try to respect their views, even if I do not share them.

I do seek to learn from others and their perspectives and some things I know in my Soul.

my sincere respects RV to your open minded opinion
live and let live.
each of us
as indeed you know
has our own journey to occupy our attention
sometimes paths cross
information is shared
exchanged
learning is discussed point by point
and we continue on our separate ways
until paths cross again.

experiences are reported
discussed
analyzed for the better
the group sharing
learns faster than the lone walker
paths seem easier
distances shorter
and concerns are allayed.

no need for bedlam or mayhem
just sure and steady progress
hour by hour
day by day
week by week.
at each their own speed.
your speed is not my speed.
and so
experiment-
theory in practice-
leading to positive discovery
comes to those by their own means
with the benefit of sharing
to aid progress.

bless you on your journey.
there are many here willing to listen to your sharing
and share their good thoughts.

every day more come and join IS.
every week the value of momentum increases its positive path
for each person
and their journey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzCL9uLkQSI
BUY:- "ADVENTURES ON THE ASTRAL PLANE" NOW ON AMAZON KINDLE.
EDITED AND ADDED-TO. YOURS TO KEEP AND ENJOY.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

I humbly reference my prior posts in the thread 'illusion' about light.

Here

the noise of the gale in my ears
is that of Neptune
Jupiter
The many episodes past
of Antipodean influence

not of mine
no
i am but a humble witness to events past present and future.

here
i can barely hear anything more than the noise of the storm
see little more than the release of power across the cosmos

all i have to offer is of no consequence
no meaning
only in the consciousness
of the reader
is there one extreme chance
for forgiveness
and understanding

for what i bring to you dear reader
is no less or more
than only yourselves
focused
directed
tuned in.

I am nothing
nothing.
only the last thought past of a lost dream
the prophetic hug of a chance never taken
the person walking away from you
along any street
that you never spoke to.

your portcullis
is made of dust
your sandals of a pose
your balance
of the fire from a single struck match.

where your spirit guides
you know
where your light walks
you know
where your party summons
you know.

the storm
rages too fierce
rage
rage
rage
and in its eye
I am at peace always
and see what is
and what is not

i say nothing
i ask nothing
i do nothing
i am nothing

i have my light in the dark
and this single candle
is what i am
alone
alone
alone.

come to see me if you wish
your sight is your peril
your view is yours at your risk
break your waters open
and live
for i am nothing
and nothing is
nothing is being here
and there
and where ever the sails of the storm
deliver the eye.

you want nothing?
I am not the only nothing
there are many nothings
many candles
in the dark.

ensure if you want to see me
you choose the right nothing
to be correctly disappointed.

your journey to find nothing
is one
on a step
along your journey
to find more than nothing
to find in yourself

something more.
i am not you
i am am not responsible for your choices.

the dust flies
and settles
and amongst the dust
the dreams of something
are less than atoms of fate
lost chances
broken desires.

your choices are yours alone
to deny or make.

make them well.
BUY:- "ADVENTURES ON THE ASTRAL PLANE" NOW ON AMAZON KINDLE.
EDITED AND ADDED-TO. YOURS TO KEEP AND ENJOY.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Return to “Divine Universal Consciousness”