To me it feel sort of like making ripples in the air or like pressing your psalm against the sand. Does that make any sense? Other sensations are a very slight charge around my body especially my head and hands. I am sorry I can't do any better than that.

ever heard of the book the celestine prophecy? look it up. it talks about the realizing of a subtle energy. around everyone and everything. yes we know names but this book goes into the purpose and nature of these things in relation to us. good read

Re: Can you feel your aura as you have your hand through the air?

Macavity wrote:Just started happening recently. I'm curious if its my aura. Wherever I wave my hand around me I feel energy in the same way I do when you put your hands together about 3 inches apart. Its like a feeling of 'thick air' sometimes bouncy.

Anyone?
Yeah, I can, and I'm trying to work on making it move through my nervous system and body at will. Also that 'thick air' feeling that's bouncy? I totally identify with that! it feels just like that, and watery at the same time. I can even feel it coming from my forehead (the brow chakra). I've been paying attention lately to my mental states to see if different emotions or thoughts have the capacity to enhance or lessen my auric field. What is the nature of this field, and what are the practical applications of it?
When we stop letting things be what they are in their entirety we reduce them to our current scale of thought, and never learn what they can be, and we are exiled from the entirety of the universe by an act of our own will

Re: Can you feel your aura as you have your hand through the air?

Macavity wrote:
Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:40 pm
Just started happening recently. I'm curious if its my aura. Wherever I wave my hand around me I feel energy in the same way I do when you put your hands together about 3 inches apart. Its like a feeling of 'thick air' sometimes bouncy.

Anyone?
Yes, I do, all the time :D
At first I thought it was the element air but then I realized it was coming from me. It has the resemble of me so I found out it was my aura. I can always see it in my head it is smoky white in color.. Playing with my aura sometimes gave me a soothing feeling as I felt more alive and calm too. Does anyone know what the color in our aura mean? Cause I am actually curious of what does my aura color means?
I am me :D

Return to “Sacred Universal Energy”