berkeyfiltersusa.com royal berkey water filter

Chemical Complacency

To what extent do the chemicals they put in the food and water supply affect the behaviors of human beings?

I've had some scary discussions with people who are seemingly so poisoned that they cannot even agree to government corruption when the facts are shown to them in plain view. It's like they have a block on what their awareness can see...

i will chime in here. there is a lot of truth in amenti's post above mine. you'll notice a gigantic difference when you cut the sugar, alcohol, meat and caffeine out of your diet. i've taken it all the way to veganism with only organic produce and fruits.

no dairy, no meat, no alcohol, no caffeine (but for dark chocolate) and no pesticide laden fruits and vegetables. i don't even use the microwave.

i am 6 foot, 155 pounds and haven't been to a doctor or a dentist in over a decade. this is how we were meant to live

Wow that's awesome! Wish I knew more about it at a younger age. My body is allergic to pretty much everything unnatural, since a kid. I didn't understand why I couldn't swallow after brushing my teeth (fluoride), or drink milk (the crap in dairy), and why gluten based products made me fat (or inflamed) and caused sinus problems throughout my whole life. It also lowered me energetically, and I believe on an even deeper level, opens you up to "astral parasites" (if after all they are made to work with disharmonious frequencies).

[QUOTE=MiamiSound;1078371]To what extent do the chemicals they put in the food and water supply affect the behaviors of human beings?

I've had some scary discussions with people who are seemingly so poisoned that they cannot even agree to government corruption when the facts are shown to them in plain view. It's like they have a block on what their awareness can see...[/QUOTE]

Good day MiamiSound

Let us take this from the very top:
Why aren't you god? All you have to do is wake up!

Why haven't you ascended? All you have to do is wake up!

Why haven't you become enlightened? All you have to do is wake up!

Your statement is, "I can see this clearly! Why can't you? It is right there staring you in your face!"
And it is the same reason that you haven't ascended yet.

It doesn't matter how much poisoning, mental torture, bad alien entities.
And it doesn't matter how much good food, clear thinking and angels you have
when you become ascended, all of that has no bearing on what you have become
it is only that path that got you there.

Now, I will say, having good food will make living a whole lot easier than stuffing your body with bad food.
Avoiding bad chemicals: Aspertaine, Sodium Fluoride, lead, mercury will make living easier.

But, if you become energetically clear of all of these items, eating at McDs will be just as healthy
as eating fresh grown organic. (although I strongly suggest eating better, and using your energy
to become clear in areas of greater importance)

In the end, it comes down to frequency.
As you become higher in vibration,
As your range of perception become greater,
you see more, you notice more, you deal with more.

As an example, not to long ago we used to only see in black and white.
An even shorter time ago we used to not see the color red (blood was black)
In the future, we will see the colors of the infrared (3 colors that I know of)
Imagine the space in between a double rainbow is actually filled with bands of colors.
I know of some people that can see some of them.
The colors do not start at red and end at violet.
But, how can I get you to see those colors?

Can I just yell at you that they are right there in front of you!
Why aren't you noticing them??!!

I find that usually counter productive.
Try to figure out how you arrived at your perceptions, and give to others that path.
Show them the steps. Showing them the solution at the beginning usually just infuriates them.

Be well

BuilderOfCastles

[QUOTE=MiamiSound;1078371]To what extent do the chemicals they put in the food and water supply affect the behaviors of human beings?

I've had some scary discussions with people who are seemingly so poisoned that they cannot even agree to government corruption when the facts are shown to them in plain view. It's like they have a block on what their awareness can see...[/QUOTE]

Have you ever heard, Miamisound, of an ancient Law that goes: Thou arth that which thou perceiveth in others ?

[QUOTE=AmentiHall;1079205]Wow that's awesome! Wish I knew more about it at a younger age. My body is allergic to pretty much everything unnatural, since a kid. I didn't understand why I couldn't swallow after brushing my teeth (fluoride), or drink milk (the crap in dairy), and why gluten based products made me fat (or inflamed) and caused sinus problems throughout my whole life. It also lowered me energetically, and I believe on an even deeper level, opens you up to "astral parasites" (if after all they are made to work with disharmonious frequencies).[/QUOTE]

if you keep at it you'll eventually decide to start growing your own food, something that can't be done in las vegas if that's where you really live. i do smoke mary jane and i can guarantee that the feds will eventually turn over their leaf and begin selling it to the public, heavily taxed. and it will be toxic trees. nothing that you want to go near. DIY is the way to go. you are what you eat. the choice is yours. do you want to be dead and gross animal flesh? or do you want to be made up of clean, fresh and organic greens

I actually have been eating mostly organic food recently :) Haven't cut out meat just yet....but my diet has changed to a mostly gluten free, organic based diet.

[QUOTE=builderofcastles;1079208]Good day MiamiSound

Let us take this from the very top:
Why aren't you god? All you have to do is wake up!

Why haven't you ascended? All you have to do is wake up!

Why haven't you become enlightened? All you have to do is wake up!

[/QUOTE]

Hello, Builder

I found your post very insightful, and for that I thank you.

I would have to say that while at first glance words like 'enlightened' 'ascension' and 'wake up' may appear to be helpful, they may actually be a detriment to spiritual development. Such words carry a grandiose and inflated sense of the self that serve only to prop up the ego in a sort of self-empowered narcissistic way. How could anyone ever claim to be a word that carries meanings that allude to the intangible, ineffable, and most supreme of spiritual accomplishments that one could never understand even if attained. It would be in fact a danger if anyone were to say them, as the self should never be brought to believe it's separate from the world around it.

It is only with the best of intentions for the people, environment, and divinity of this planet do any of us ask these questions about improving conditions in any way possible. Mostly to inform those who are seeking the information out of synchronicity, because who just randomly stumbles on these things if they were not suppose to be seen by you in this particular moment in time. When we tune into the cosmic will of the universe we will find that we become the tools through which it operates in the earthly realm and that letting the energy of love and understanding flow through you, we sometimes perform seemingly unexplainable deeds that produce positive energy for those requesting it, a 'divine calling' if you will.

I find that the mirror of the mind reflects most when we are giving others advice, mainly because we don't see the actual person we are speaking to, we are really seeing just ourselves. It's the best way to spot someone's real issues, when they speak the tender issues in their hearts and minds that they want spoken to themselves. We see only a semblance of the reality when engaging in conversation that focuses on individuality or the self, because these singles are inherently illusory, but I digress.

[QUOTE=Zenia;1079214]Have you ever heard, Miamisound, of an ancient Law that goes: Thou arth that which thou perceiveth in others ?[/QUOTE]

I have heard of many an ancient law, and can tell you that they are all true. However, It does not overshadow general concern over others. You may see parts of you in me, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist in me as well. It's by this principle that we are able to recognize it in each other.

[QUOTE=thedog;1079098]i will chime in here. there is a lot of truth in amenti's post above mine. you'll notice a gigantic difference when you cut the sugar, alcohol, meat and caffeine out of your diet. i've taken it all the way to veganism with only organic produce and fruits.

no dairy, no meat, no alcohol, no caffeine (but for dark chocolate) and no pesticide laden fruits and vegetables. i don't even use the microwave.

i am 6 foot, 155 pounds and haven't been to a doctor or a dentist in over a decade. this is how we were meant to live[/QUOTE]

I am trying to cut down on the grape gold, wine, but it's a poison that takes me to another world of not just debauchery but also of wonderment; a kind of delightful madness. It's something dear to my heart that brings me happiness unlike others, and has been the muse for many of my best and most defining of thoughts.

[QUOTE=MiamiSound;1079254]I am trying to cut down on the grape gold, wine, but it's a poison that takes me to another world of not just debauchery but also of wonderment; a kind of delightful madness. It's something dear to my heart that brings me happiness unlike others, and has been the muse for many of my best and most defining of thoughts.[/QUOTE]

why not use marijuana to do this?

While it may be as easy as "waking up" or becoming "enlightened."

How often is it that this happens to the common person? Even people who WANT to achieve the latter have trouble doing it. Even though it is extraordinarily simple....as simple as surrendering- this is the most difficult thing for souls (especially young ones) living in the human instrument- which by its design is meant to circumvent this at its base level (it can be transformed to experience the above, but the knowledge and practice is hard to come by). It's even harder to convince a person locked in the tunnel version of ego that such a thing is possible, and much more even worth their time, or even worse- that it is even possible!

I have also moved on to a vegetarian-based diet. No meat. I want to start to grow my own food, hopefully i will get there. I also distill my water, and i think its worth it. Purification = enligthenment.

[QUOTE=AmentiHall;1079243]I actually have been eating mostly organic food recently :) Haven't cut out meat just yet....but my diet has changed to a mostly gluten free, organic based diet.[/QUOTE]

the reason to cut meat out is to live in service of other beings. not to be more healthy.

it is true that meat has the weakest proteins but you have to implement sources of protein with a vegetarian diet and even moreso with a vegan diet to replace the proteins lost by giving up meat. this means either eating more food or eating the same amount of food with a focus on protein intensive nuts and vegetables

Good day MiamiSound
[QUOTE=MiamiSound;1079252]Hello, Builder

I found your post very insightful, and for that I thank you.

I would have to say that while at first glance words like 'enlightened' 'ascension' and 'wake up' may appear to be helpful, they may actually be a detriment to spiritual development. Such words carry a grandiose and inflated sense of the self that serve only to prop up the ego in a sort of self-empowered narcissistic way. How could anyone ever claim to be a word that carries meanings that allude to the intangible, ineffable, and most supreme of spiritual accomplishments that one could never understand even if attained. It would be in fact a danger if anyone were to say them, as the self should never be brought to believe it's separate from the world around it.[/QUOTE]

Let me assure that there is no ego involved in any of those levels.
Each of them, in its essence is ego destruction.

And, when you attain those levels, you will know what all those before meant.
All of the hints and "its like...."

You also understand that it really was as simple as waking up.
And, when you get there, you realize you cannot tell anyone what it is like to be awake.

There is nothing in the realm of the sleeping that even comes close.
All you can say is that "its like...."
And whisper to all that may hear, "Wake up."

[QUOTE=MiamiSound;1079252]
It is only with the best of intentions for the people, environment, and divinity of this planet do any of us ask these questions about improving conditions in any way possible. Mostly to inform those who are seeking the information out of synchronicity, because who just randomly stumbles on these things if they were not suppose to be seen by you in this particular moment in time. When we tune into the cosmic will of the universe we will find that we become the tools through which it operates in the earthly realm and that letting the energy of love and understanding flow through you, we sometimes perform seemingly unexplainable deeds that produce positive energy for those requesting it, a 'divine calling' if you will.[/QUOTE]

The entire universe was created for you to work through your selection choices.
To build a stronger understanding of who you are.

God has no need for you to do anything.
The universe is here to serve you.

Every person you interact with is a mirror shining back to you who you are.
As you become more in alignment with who you are, the universe more easily flows to you that which you desire.

The 'divine calling' is when you find that place, that groove where you are in your joy.

[QUOTE=MiamiSound;1079252]
I find that the mirror of the mind reflects most when we are giving others advice, mainly because we don't see the actual person we are speaking to, we are really seeing just ourselves. It's the best way to spot someone's real issues, when they speak the tender issues in their hearts and minds that they want spoken to themselves. We see only a semblance of the reality when engaging in conversation that focuses on individuality or the self, because these singles are inherently illusory, but I digress.[/QUOTE]

First you learn about something. Like, from reading a book.
Then you have to think about it and process it
And then you have to use it and apply it

THEN! to really learn it, teach it to someone else.

And so, you have answered your question: You are working the next stage of learning... and it is frustrating to you.
You are learning, and you are teaching.
When you look back on your life, from outside of it, you will be much amazed at how much you helped
those people.

And, the times I really got through to a person and changed their lives and turned them around
are so few. It takes like everything lining up. The stars, the planets and the moon. For them
to have done most of the work already, and for you to remove that last little blockage for everything
to come crashing in.

Funniest thing, last time I did this... I tried really really hard... and not getting anywhere for years
I just left the relationship... and everything happened.

Be well
BuilderOfCastles

[QUOTE=MiamiSound;1079253]I have heard of many an ancient law, and can tell you that they are all true. However, It does not overshadow general concern over others. You may see parts of you in me, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist in me as well. It's by this principle that we are able to recognize it in each other.[/QUOTE]

.......and the Law goes on to say : that which the perceiver perceiveth does say nothing about that which he perceiveth and everything about the perceiver himself.

[QUOTE=Zenia;1079297].......and the Law goes on to say : that which the perceiver perceiveth does say nothing about that which he perceiveth and everything about the perceiver himself.[/QUOTE]
If you know nothing you can't even know the validity of that law.
Your Experience may approve this law, but your past experience is nothing but a memory that is continuously edited by the mind.
Also this law was an interpretetion, but when we interpret we interpret from a very limited perspective and understanding so our interpretations are mstly half-true or false.
THere is always a risk to be so.

[QUOTE=Zenia;1079305]If I know I know nothing there may be something I do know.[/QUOTE]
It is your claim that you know that you know nothing. It may not be true. I don't eben know what true means.
That statement in your signature is a paradox anyway.

[QUOTE=Nameless1112;1079307]It is your claim that you know that you know nothing. It may not be true. I don't eben know what true means.
That statement in your signature is a paradox anyway.[/QUOTE]

It might or might not be true.
You nor I know what truth means.
I like a paradox.

Now for something entirely different Nameless.
I just made a picture profile that I painted.
But it does not show.
Does it take awhile to show up ?

[QUOTE=Zenia;1079309]It might or might not be true.
You nor I know what truth means.
I like a paradox.[/QUOTE]
Yes I like too.

[QUOTE=Zenia;1079311]Now for something entirely different Nameless.
I just made a picture profile that I painted.
But it does not show.
Does it take awhile to show up ?[/QUOTE]

I don't think so.
https://indigosociety.com/member.php?54478-Zenia
but your profile picture is showing.

If you are talking about the picture that is shown in every post, then
that is 'avatar'

Edit or set the Avatar to do that.

[QUOTE=Zenia;1079306]But I never take you seriously anyway.[/QUOTE]
Correction: I do not always take seriously that which you write, but mostly I feel related to your writings and find them valuable and/or hilarious.
I do take seriously that which I sense is behind your words, that which is your unique energy.
I like your energy.

[QUOTE=builderofcastles;1079296]Good day MiamiSound

Let me assure that there is no ego involved in any of those levels.
Each of them, in its essence is ego destruction.

And, when you attain those levels, you will know what all those before meant.
All of the hints and "its like...."

You also understand that it really was as simple as waking up.
And, when you get there, you realize you cannot tell anyone what it is like to be awake.

There is nothing in the realm of the sleeping that even comes close.
All you can say is that "its like...."
And whisper to all that may hear, "Wake up."

The entire universe was created for you to work through your selection choices.
To build a stronger understanding of who you are.

God has no need for you to do anything.
The universe is here to serve you.

Every person you interact with is a mirror shining back to you who you are.
As you become more in alignment with who you are, the universe more easily flows to you that which you desire.

The 'divine calling' is when you find that place, that groove where you are in your joy.

First you learn about something. Like, from reading a book.
Then you have to think about it and process it
And then you have to use it and apply it

THEN! to really learn it, teach it to someone else.

And so, you have answered your question: You are working the next stage of learning... and it is frustrating to you.
You are learning, and you are teaching.
When you look back on your life, from outside of it, you will be much amazed at how much you helped
those people.

And, the times I really got through to a person and changed their lives and turned them around
are so few. It takes like everything lining up. The stars, the planets and the moon. For them
to have done most of the work already, and for you to remove that last little blockage for everything
to come crashing in.

Funniest thing, last time I did this... I tried really really hard... and not getting anywhere for years
I just left the relationship... and everything happened.

Be well
BuilderOfCastles[/QUOTE]

What do you feel when you experience 'waking up'?
What do you experience?

I had read about a lot of experiences.
There are some guy Jed Mckenna and another guy who wrote some book called 'haunted house'
and some are post that

defines enlightenment as the state of absence of every feeling, absense of even the sense of self, and a brief experience of no belief system, i.e seeing things as they are...

but each one interpreted it as something differently...

Some said it is full of life, so it feels empty,

some looked gloomy and appears to feel it as a devastating experience, and the truth of being no-self is a very depressing one,
well they were not directly saying that, but indirectly meaning things like that...

Again there are some guy with some calibration technique, mentioning, about something beyond, that, that is a state of love and light.... and all that...
But I found categorizing everything with some calibration technique to be wierd.

In the end, it is extremely subjective, many different people explains it differently,
and most of them seem to just making money and patting their ego's back with their enlightenment stories.

SO many contradicting ideas of enlightenment I have seen that I wanna just kill myself....not exactly.....

In many experience I had observed contradictions and ignorance.

What I indeed noticed, teh more days pass, the more clossely I see things, the less I understand, and the more contradictions and paradox, appears in front.
Only my ability to spot contradictions and gaps in existing belief systems increased.

The trick thing is when I was a kid, I used to experience, no-self stuff, and seeing reality in new eyes or in more realistic ways, quite many times, by over-perplexing myself or just waking up from BS. It was not a hard job. But at that time, I didn't even knew what is enlightenment, so that state meant nothing to me.

But apparently when people got to that state after seeking for enlightenment termed that state as enlightenment just because momentarily loss of ego and made up all types of meaningless stories and interpretetions surrounding it.

But the problem is all of them claimed to be enlightened, but how did they know?

Now what is waking up? How do you know it is waking up?
It is primarily feeling based.
When you wake up from the dream to reality, feelings define it.
Feelings can be a good way to judge, but feelings can be decieving:
https://indigosociety.com/showthread.php?75761-Dream
I woke up repeatedly but to another dream thinking it is reality.
Each time my feelings decieved me.

And feelings can be easily manipulated with some social conditioning.
Meaning addict mind, can make up all types of feelings to create an illusion of knowledge.

PRedujices are also feeling based.

I also noticed that most of the time we use words basing on our intuitive feeling primarily rather than definition.

SO most of the world in teh work is based on feelings or something that has no rational explanation.

And after years of seeking for the truth,

some days ago I realized that I don't even know what 'truth' means.

What was I seeking?

Nothing.

https://truthcontest.blog.com/

All answers are unanswered here.

[QUOTE=Eris;1079337]Nameless, waking up is knowing you are the dreamer; and you are, and always were, in complete control of the dream.[/QUOTE]
I have waked up beyond waking up.
There is not even a real 'I' in the first place to wake up, but only pure awareness.
Just yesterday, I woke up inside a dream and gained some lucidity, but that lucidity control all an illusion.
It was not even this I. It was some subconscious automatic happening. Things happen on it's own. There only one truth, that is awareness that is just aware.
Control is probably an possibility through rigorous mental training. You talk about control, and you talk like you have woke up, now can you lift my pc now from your distance.
You know that most of the mechanisms, are subconscious or default, only through mental training and high enough intention you can control correctly.
But seeking behind control, I found it to be a waste of type, only adding up to my stress. I don't desire control or anything anymore. I don't care if it is possible or not.

Also when I gained lucidity within the dream, 1stly it was not even this me, but some other version of me, it was all automatically happened, and it was mostly based on some intuitive feeling, actually at that moment it is impossible to know with certainty if I am awaken or not, because my feeling that it was a dream was based on past memory of real life or something, but memory is just a memory, there is always a possiblility that they are fake.

May be now I am dreaming taht was real?

It is impossible to know with 'true certainty' that one is dreaming.

So it is mainly based on feeling, and I had lot of time wake up from a dream in bed, and thought now I am awoken when I was still dreaming.

Then how do you even distinguish between reality and a dream?
Can you even define them?

What is the meaning of truth?

Does this reality being a dream implies a present of a world that is not a dream, then how do you know that is not just a higher dream?
But if you mean everything is made by consciousness, and all is a dream, then why do you call it dream, not reality?

ALso how can you know there is nothing independant of consciousness ?

You can never know with certainty if something is independant of consciousness or not because to know it you have to go outside consciousness but in doing so you will turn unconscious and all knowledge depends on consciouness. So no luck.

Shameless games of twisting words, taht is what this forum and the whole world is about. We can't even really define them.

People are fighting with ideas, but none can even define the terms they shamelessly use without making some vague definitions.

And shamelessly people can go on making their own high and mighty subjective definitions, but what meaning does that make?

I can define the meaning of truth as unicorn. My subjective definition?

All awakenings are feeling based, and feelings are most of the time not backed by true in depth understanding and rationalization.

Since time is beginningless, because for time to begin time had to exist, and if time is beginningless infinite years had passed, but ifninty can never pass away, so time don't exist at all, so I will, was, and is here, always, but that doesn't really matter.

And my conclusion of time may missed other possibilities and point so there is alway a possibility of it being false.

Also, my who logic may be childhish and so immature I am that I can understand how immature my posts are, so it is always a possibility that I am completely wrong in everything.

I can't even trust in any feedback, because they may be equally or even more immature.

I have seen things too closely for my own good.

Nameless, reality is something that you examine. Therefore, your thoughts are a reality, your dreams are a reality. Everything. And, if you've waken up in this one, than you have gained control of it. Meaning, you do absolutely everything you want to do in every moment. Waking up in this one is a process, because we have so many things keeping us asleep. I've had brief experiences of awareness, but no more than a few hours at a time. I'm about to post something in my blog about an experience I had last night. It may deem a little light on some of the process.

S.S. I get that you are frustrated, and you feel like its all about spinning words, so the only way for people to know, is to experience it themselves. That's why some being with higher consciousness can't just tell us all the truths and place them at out feet, because even when they do this, we don't believe them, or don't understand, or make up our own interpretations.

[QUOTE=Eris;1079363]Nameless, reality is something that you examine. Therefore, your thoughts are a reality, your dreams are a reality. Everything. And, if you've waken up in this one, than you have gained control of it. Meaning, you do absolutely everything you want to do in every moment. Waking up in this one is a process, because we have so many things keeping us asleep. I've had brief experiences of awareness, but no more than a few hours at a time. I'm about to post something in my blog about an experience I had last night. It may deem a little light on some of the process.

S.S. I get that you are frustrated, and you feel like its all about spinning words, so the only way for people to know, is to experience it themselves. That's why some being with higher consciousness can't just tell us all the truths and place them at out feet, because even when they do this, we don't believe them, or don't understand, or make up our own interpretations.[/QUOTE]

I like the bold part. :cool:

Eris;1079363 wrote:Nameless, reality is something that you examine. Therefore, your thoughts are a reality, your dreams are a reality. Everything. And, if you've waken up in this one, than you have gained control of it. Meaning, you do absolutely everything you want to do in every moment. Waking up in this one is a process, because we have so many things keeping us asleep. I've had brief experiences of awareness, but no more than a few hours at a time. I'm about to post something in my blog about an experience I had last night. It may deem a little light on some of the process.

S.S. I get that you are frustrated, and you feel like its all about spinning words, so the only way for people to know, is to experience it themselves. That's why some being with higher consciousness can't just tell us all the truths and place them at out feet, because even when they do this, we don't believe them, or don't understand, or make up our own interpretations.
I am not furstrated, I have just too much that I can write to point out the gaps.
But as I try to write as fast as possible and as short as I can, in the end it all becomes mix mashed, disorganized and all that, so it appears aggressive which implies I am furstrated. It takes a lot of time to refine the words to be polite.

Past experience becomes memory after sometimes.
And memory gets continously edited by the mind.
Memory cannot be trusted.

THERE IS NO CONCRETE DEFINITION OF KNOWLEDGE.
THERE IS NO CONCRETE DEFINITION OF TRUTH.

So in what basis you use the words?

There are\were people who claimed to be awakened and all enlightened, yet they showed no desire of control, they showed no psychic powers, they said things 'just' happens,
which I agree,
and they agreed that gaining psychic power and control is possible, but they were not interested in them.

Most of the spiritual teachers, were repelent to the matters of psychic power, because they have no correlation to liberation.

Awakening may not mean control. I had lucid dreams, when I had no control.

Control is a possibility may be but not a necessity. And it will be pretty boring to be able to control anything and everything anyway.

Most of the time greed of control and power only imprisons the mind even more rather than liberating it.
[FONT=Georgia]4: Anything that you sense exists in some way. It does not matter if it exists in your mind or reality, it exists nevertheless. Truth is just the present moment. See things as they ‘are’ and you are enlightened. Illusions happens when you start interpreting the reality. We misinterpret much more than interpret. The mind creates distortion by filtering details and all but even having a distorted view, but that is not a big deal, until you start interpreting them basing on your limited perspective and understanding. Just ‘be’. That is all. Just silence your mind, be aware and be the present moment. That is the truth. The absolute truth is that which lies beyond names and experience, because it is that which makes experience possible. ‘Pure awareness’ is the term that comes closest to it. Your primary self is not your thoughts or emotions, you are that which listen to the thoughts. When you get sleepy or dreamy you may notice thoughts comes and goes without you even trying to think them. Thoughts are a part of you but not your primary self. I am not talking about any altered states of consciousness but the simple state of ‘being’ that is always there. It does not matter if truth is something that lies independent of awareness or dependent on awareness, awareness is true in both cases.[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Vishnu;1079377]You are a lost and confused person, Nameless1112. Find some context.

All you do is fight.[/QUOTE]
The falsehoods must be destroyed. I fight to point out the gaps in the belief system.
Confusion is better than illusion of knowledge.

[QUOTE=Nameless1112;1079378]The falsehoods must be destroyed. I fight to point out the gaps in the belief system.
Confusion is better than illusion of knowledge.[/QUOTE]

You are a dumb ass. I'm sorry, that is a fact.

[QUOTE=Nameless1112;1079378]The falsehoods must be destroyed. I fight to point out the gaps in the belief system.
Confusion is better than illusion of knowledge.[/QUOTE]
In what basis did you say that confusion is better than illusion of knowledge?
May be illusion of knowledge can be better than confusion sometimes? How do you know?
It is delusions that keeps the majority sane. Why fight against it.
The very fact that you are quoting yourself, shows how messed up you are. Go meditate. Reflect yourself.

Let the world be deluded. What is your problem?

[QUOTE=Nameless1112;1079380]In what basis did you say that confusion is better than illusion of knowledge?
May be illusion of knowledge can be better than confusion sometimes? How do you know?
It is delusions that keeps the majority sane. Why fight against it.
The very fact that you are quoting yourself, shows how messed up you are. Go meditate. Reflect yourself.

Let the world be deluded. What is your problem?[/QUOTE]

That is the most enlightening thing I have ever read. Thank you, me.

I think it's good to question, and good to look at all sides.

One important thing to note is, I may be wrong, but it seems like you're looking for mastery of abilities or gifts, but in order to receive gifts, you have to be nice to the giver...yourself. That's not meant to be a cryptic statement. I actually wrote a message based off of this idea about a week and a half ago, but I never posted it for some reason. I will do that today.

Eris;1079385 wrote:I think it's good to question, and good to look at all sides.

One important thing to note is, I may be wrong, but it seems like you're looking for mastery of abilities or gifts, but in order to receive gifts, you have to be nice to the giver...yourself. That's not meant to be a cryptic statement. I actually wrote a message based off of this idea about a week and a half ago, but I never posted it for some reason. I will do that today.

No I am not looking for mastery, thats what I said, all these time.
Seeking for power and control only adds up stress.

Seeking without any expectation, is a detached form of seeking, which is all right.

But any search for peace only increases chaos, because peace is always here and now, there is no need to seek.

https://indigosociety.com/showthread.php ... ost1079223
13: I desire supernatural powers.

42: Then go meditate. Train your mind.

13: Meditation is boring.

42: Then don’t do.

13: But I want powah!

42: If your desire was high enough you would meditate. You don’t truly desire that is why you don’t meditate.

13: I meditated. I tried again and again. But nothing much happened. It only makes me more depressed.

42: Then don’t meditate. Why do you desire powers?

13: To make girlfriends.

42: Why do you need them?

13: For company.

42: Why do you need company?

13: For happiness.

42: Why do you need happiness?

13: For mental peace.

42: I can ask why do you need mental peace, but I will not. But I ask why do you want to do all these things for mental peace? You never get mental peace because you always expect, you always think you have to do something, or change something for mental peace. Just BE. Just be in peace. It is so simple and easy that it is insulting. Every search of happiness is misery. You do not need to search for peace or true happiness because it is always there. But you have constructed all types of boundaries with belief systems, prejudices, social conditionings, evolutionary instincts and childish desires so that your mind always live in conflict. Become free. Stop gripping on to what cannot be gripped. Give in to the flow. Let yourself flow with the flow. No need to fight, resist, or control.

[QUOTE=Eris;1079385]I think it's good to question, and good to look at all sides.

One important thing to note is, I may be wrong, but it seems like you're looking for mastery of abilities or gifts, but in order to receive gifts, you have to be nice to the giver...yourself. That's not meant to be a cryptic statement. I actually wrote a message based off of this idea about a week and a half ago, but I never posted it for some reason. I will do that today.[/QUOTE]

According all my experiences and rationalizations.....

1) Beginning of time is not possible, because even time to begin time have to exist before hand
2) That means and infinite amount of years had passed.
3) Infinite = never-ending. Infinite pasts had passed - never ending years had ended which is paradoxical.
4) Time can't exist.
5) Past future present all one all existing in a cluster in a reality that is infinite potential.
6) Science also figured things like that based on relativity of time, time dilation and stuffs like that.
7) All is one since there is no time, we are all the same guy at different places at the same time, because there is no time :|
8) Consciousness creating a world out of infinite chaotic potential in which all is existing. This is this world. A tiny part of reality. Consciousness experiencing the infinite potential through different subjective limited perspectives, creating an illusion of separation and the illusion of a linear transition of events aka time.
9) With mental training, things can be controlled in anyway. The world is mental. The mind acts as a filter.

This is the most probable scenario relative to me based on my subjective experience.

But I am scared to believe anything.

1+ 1 =?

If you said 2, slap yourself.

I didn't mentioned the number system.

1+ 1 = 10 in binary.

So if you said 2 either you were not aware of the presence of different number systems, or your subconsciously or consciously believed that I am just asking about the convetional number system.

There are lots of example like that, that shows how our beliefs limits our perception of possibilities.

That disturbed me. Destroyed everything.

There is always a possibility that there is something beyond, that I am not being aware, doesn't matter how aware I become.

I thought I was I. It feels so certain.
But then I saw deeply into myself, and what I found, made me as perplexed as ever. I am not I.
But even that may be wrong.

There is always a possibility that I am missing other possibilities.

Also there is Godel's incompleteness.

How can I even know if I am correct or wrong, if it is impossible for someone to even know that if they are insane or sane.

I had felt certainty a lot of time.
I ahd faith a lot of time.

But circumstances broke all of them.

Nothing remained.

I see people with belief systems full of gaps yet they are so certain.

I am scared to have any belief, I am scared to be certain, as soon as I feel certain, things end, my mind closes, all others become wrong, and only who agrees with me becomes right.

I better like confusion or uncertainty than illusion of certainty, I am a serious truth seeke (who don't even know what truth means).

I won't reduce my doubt, so that truth can enter.

If the truth is really worth of my time, it will be able to pulverize my doubts itself.

Doubt had leaded me out of the darkness of delusion.

If a scientist even stumbles upon the absolute truth, he has to spend the whole life finding evidences that defy it. That is the life of a scientist.
That is the nature of scientific method.

Sorry for the misinterpretation. A search for peace does seem like it would cause stress. Maybe some people are searching for their purpose i.e. why they are here to help. As for peace, its always there. The talking numbers are giving good advice, but there's a point where it might help to stop going around in circles with the numbers, and start taking their advice.

[QUOTE=rabana;1079405]you sure have a lot to say about nothingness Nameless. :)[/QUOTE]

Nothingness implies Allness, Allness implies Nothingness.

Osho:
Nothingness to nothingness is the whole yourney. :-)

[QUOTE=rabana;1079405]you sure have a lot to say about nothingness Nameless. :)[/QUOTE]I have transcended the void\nothingness, see my updated profile.Its been a long while I am out of that void philosophy.

PS: I don't even know what I myself mean by that terms. I don't deal with terms that much anymore.

[QUOTE=Zenia;1079460]Nothingness implies Allness, Allness implies Nothingness.

Osho:
Nothingness to nothingness is the whole yourney. :-)[/QUOTE]

Yes Void, anti-void it is all intertwined and connected.
Shop Succulents

Return to “Uncovering Truth and Lies”