Chemical Complacency

To what extent do the chemicals they put in the food and water supply affect the behaviors of human beings?

I've had some scary discussions with people who are seemingly so poisoned that they cannot even agree to government corruption when the facts are shown to them in plain view. It's like they have a block on what their awareness can see...

i will chime in here. there is a lot of truth in amenti's post above mine. you'll notice a gigantic difference when you cut the sugar, alcohol, meat and caffeine out of your diet. i've taken it all the way to veganism with only organic produce and fruits.

no dairy, no meat, no alcohol, no caffeine (but for dark chocolate) and no pesticide laden fruits and vegetables. i don't even use the microwave.

i am 6 foot, 155 pounds and haven't been to a doctor or a dentist in over a decade. this is how we were meant to live

Wow that's awesome! Wish I knew more about it at a younger age. My body is allergic to pretty much everything unnatural, since a kid. I didn't understand why I couldn't swallow after brushing my teeth (fluoride), or drink milk (the crap in dairy), and why gluten based products made me fat (or inflamed) and caused sinus problems throughout my whole life. It also lowered me energetically, and I believe on an even deeper level, opens you up to "astral parasites" (if after all they are made to work with disharmonious frequencies).

[QUOTE=MiamiSound;1078371]To what extent do the chemicals they put in the food and water supply affect the behaviors of human beings?

I've had some scary discussions with people who are seemingly so poisoned that they cannot even agree to government corruption when the facts are shown to them in plain view. It's like they have a block on what their awareness can see...[/QUOTE]

Good day MiamiSound

Let us take this from the very top:
Why aren't you god? All you have to do is wake up!

Why haven't you ascended? All you have to do is wake up!

Why haven't you become enlightened? All you have to do is wake up!

Your statement is, "I can see this clearly! Why can't you? It is right there staring you in your face!"
And it is the same reason that you haven't ascended yet.

It doesn't matter how much poisoning, mental torture, bad alien entities.
And it doesn't matter how much good food, clear thinking and angels you have
when you become ascended, all of that has no bearing on what you have become
it is only that path that got you there.

Now, I will say, having good food will make living a whole lot easier than stuffing your body with bad food.
Avoiding bad chemicals: Aspertaine, Sodium Fluoride, lead, mercury will make living easier.

But, if you become energetically clear of all of these items, eating at McDs will be just as healthy
as eating fresh grown organic. (although I strongly suggest eating better, and using your energy
to become clear in areas of greater importance)

In the end, it comes down to frequency.
As you become higher in vibration,
As your range of perception become greater,
you see more, you notice more, you deal with more.

As an example, not to long ago we used to only see in black and white.
An even shorter time ago we used to not see the color red (blood was black)
In the future, we will see the colors of the infrared (3 colors that I know of)
Imagine the space in between a double rainbow is actually filled with bands of colors.
I know of some people that can see some of them.
The colors do not start at red and end at violet.
But, how can I get you to see those colors?

Can I just yell at you that they are right there in front of you!
Why aren't you noticing them??!!

I find that usually counter productive.
Try to figure out how you arrived at your perceptions, and give to others that path.
Show them the steps. Showing them the solution at the beginning usually just infuriates them.

Be well

BuilderOfCastles

[QUOTE=MiamiSound;1078371]To what extent do the chemicals they put in the food and water supply affect the behaviors of human beings?

I've had some scary discussions with people who are seemingly so poisoned that they cannot even agree to government corruption when the facts are shown to them in plain view. It's like they have a block on what their awareness can see...[/QUOTE]

Have you ever heard, Miamisound, of an ancient Law that goes: Thou arth that which thou perceiveth in others ?

[QUOTE=AmentiHall;1079205]Wow that's awesome! Wish I knew more about it at a younger age. My body is allergic to pretty much everything unnatural, since a kid. I didn't understand why I couldn't swallow after brushing my teeth (fluoride), or drink milk (the crap in dairy), and why gluten based products made me fat (or inflamed) and caused sinus problems throughout my whole life. It also lowered me energetically, and I believe on an even deeper level, opens you up to "astral parasites" (if after all they are made to work with disharmonious frequencies).[/QUOTE]

if you keep at it you'll eventually decide to start growing your own food, something that can't be done in las vegas if that's where you really live. i do smoke mary jane and i can guarantee that the feds will eventually turn over their leaf and begin selling it to the public, heavily taxed. and it will be toxic trees. nothing that you want to go near. DIY is the way to go. you are what you eat. the choice is yours. do you want to be dead and gross animal flesh? or do you want to be made up of clean, fresh and organic greens

[QUOTE=builderofcastles;1079208]Good day MiamiSound

Let us take this from the very top:
Why aren't you god? All you have to do is wake up!

Why haven't you ascended? All you have to do is wake up!

Why haven't you become enlightened? All you have to do is wake up!

[/QUOTE]

Hello, Builder

I found your post very insightful, and for that I thank you.

I would have to say that while at first glance words like 'enlightened' 'ascension' and 'wake up' may appear to be helpful, they may actually be a detriment to spiritual development. Such words carry a grandiose and inflated sense of the self that serve only to prop up the ego in a sort of self-empowered narcissistic way. How could anyone ever claim to be a word that carries meanings that allude to the intangible, ineffable, and most supreme of spiritual accomplishments that one could never understand even if attained. It would be in fact a danger if anyone were to say them, as the self should never be brought to believe it's separate from the world around it.

It is only with the best of intentions for the people, environment, and divinity of this planet do any of us ask these questions about improving conditions in any way possible. Mostly to inform those who are seeking the information out of synchronicity, because who just randomly stumbles on these things if they were not suppose to be seen by you in this particular moment in time. When we tune into the cosmic will of the universe we will find that we become the tools through which it operates in the earthly realm and that letting the energy of love and understanding flow through you, we sometimes perform seemingly unexplainable deeds that produce positive energy for those requesting it, a 'divine calling' if you will.

I find that the mirror of the mind reflects most when we are giving others advice, mainly because we don't see the actual person we are speaking to, we are really seeing just ourselves. It's the best way to spot someone's real issues, when they speak the tender issues in their hearts and minds that they want spoken to themselves. We see only a semblance of the reality when engaging in conversation that focuses on individuality or the self, because these singles are inherently illusory, but I digress.

[QUOTE=Zenia;1079214]Have you ever heard, Miamisound, of an ancient Law that goes: Thou arth that which thou perceiveth in others ?[/QUOTE]

I have heard of many an ancient law, and can tell you that they are all true. However, It does not overshadow general concern over others. You may see parts of you in me, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist in me as well. It's by this principle that we are able to recognize it in each other.

[QUOTE=thedog;1079098]i will chime in here. there is a lot of truth in amenti's post above mine. you'll notice a gigantic difference when you cut the sugar, alcohol, meat and caffeine out of your diet. i've taken it all the way to veganism with only organic produce and fruits.

no dairy, no meat, no alcohol, no caffeine (but for dark chocolate) and no pesticide laden fruits and vegetables. i don't even use the microwave.

i am 6 foot, 155 pounds and haven't been to a doctor or a dentist in over a decade. this is how we were meant to live[/QUOTE]

I am trying to cut down on the grape gold, wine, but it's a poison that takes me to another world of not just debauchery but also of wonderment; a kind of delightful madness. It's something dear to my heart that brings me happiness unlike others, and has been the muse for many of my best and most defining of thoughts.

[QUOTE=MiamiSound;1079254]I am trying to cut down on the grape gold, wine, but it's a poison that takes me to another world of not just debauchery but also of wonderment; a kind of delightful madness. It's something dear to my heart that brings me happiness unlike others, and has been the muse for many of my best and most defining of thoughts.[/QUOTE]

why not use marijuana to do this?

While it may be as easy as "waking up" or becoming "enlightened."

How often is it that this happens to the common person? Even people who WANT to achieve the latter have trouble doing it. Even though it is extraordinarily simple....as simple as surrendering- this is the most difficult thing for souls (especially young ones) living in the human instrument- which by its design is meant to circumvent this at its base level (it can be transformed to experience the above, but the knowledge and practice is hard to come by). It's even harder to convince a person locked in the tunnel version of ego that such a thing is possible, and much more even worth their time, or even worse- that it is even possible!

I have also moved on to a vegetarian-based diet. No meat. I want to start to grow my own food, hopefully i will get there. I also distill my water, and i think its worth it. Purification = enligthenment.

[QUOTE=AmentiHall;1079243]I actually have been eating mostly organic food recently :) Haven't cut out meat just yet....but my diet has changed to a mostly gluten free, organic based diet.[/QUOTE]

the reason to cut meat out is to live in service of other beings. not to be more healthy.

it is true that meat has the weakest proteins but you have to implement sources of protein with a vegetarian diet and even moreso with a vegan diet to replace the proteins lost by giving up meat. this means either eating more food or eating the same amount of food with a focus on protein intensive nuts and vegetables

Good day MiamiSound
[QUOTE=MiamiSound;1079252]Hello, Builder

I found your post very insightful, and for that I thank you.

I would have to say that while at first glance words like 'enlightened' 'ascension' and 'wake up' may appear to be helpful, they may actually be a detriment to spiritual development. Such words carry a grandiose and inflated sense of the self that serve only to prop up the ego in a sort of self-empowered narcissistic way. How could anyone ever claim to be a word that carries meanings that allude to the intangible, ineffable, and most supreme of spiritual accomplishments that one could never understand even if attained. It would be in fact a danger if anyone were to say them, as the self should never be brought to believe it's separate from the world around it.[/QUOTE]

Let me assure that there is no ego involved in any of those levels.
Each of them, in its essence is ego destruction.

And, when you attain those levels, you will know what all those before meant.
All of the hints and "its like...."

You also understand that it really was as simple as waking up.
And, when you get there, you realize you cannot tell anyone what it is like to be awake.

There is nothing in the realm of the sleeping that even comes close.
All you can say is that "its like...."
And whisper to all that may hear, "Wake up."

[QUOTE=MiamiSound;1079252]
It is only with the best of intentions for the people, environment, and divinity of this planet do any of us ask these questions about improving conditions in any way possible. Mostly to inform those who are seeking the information out of synchronicity, because who just randomly stumbles on these things if they were not suppose to be seen by you in this particular moment in time. When we tune into the cosmic will of the universe we will find that we become the tools through which it operates in the earthly realm and that letting the energy of love and understanding flow through you, we sometimes perform seemingly unexplainable deeds that produce positive energy for those requesting it, a 'divine calling' if you will.[/QUOTE]

The entire universe was created for you to work through your selection choices.
To build a stronger understanding of who you are.

God has no need for you to do anything.
The universe is here to serve you.

Every person you interact with is a mirror shining back to you who you are.
As you become more in alignment with who you are, the universe more easily flows to you that which you desire.

The 'divine calling' is when you find that place, that groove where you are in your joy.

[QUOTE=MiamiSound;1079252]
I find that the mirror of the mind reflects most when we are giving others advice, mainly because we don't see the actual person we are speaking to, we are really seeing just ourselves. It's the best way to spot someone's real issues, when they speak the tender issues in their hearts and minds that they want spoken to themselves. We see only a semblance of the reality when engaging in conversation that focuses on individuality or the self, because these singles are inherently illusory, but I digress.[/QUOTE]

First you learn about something. Like, from reading a book.
Then you have to think about it and process it
And then you have to use it and apply it

THEN! to really learn it, teach it to someone else.

And so, you have answered your question: You are working the next stage of learning... and it is frustrating to you.
You are learning, and you are teaching.
When you look back on your life, from outside of it, you will be much amazed at how much you helped
those people.

And, the times I really got through to a person and changed their lives and turned them around
are so few. It takes like everything lining up. The stars, the planets and the moon. For them
to have done most of the work already, and for you to remove that last little blockage for everything
to come crashing in.

Funniest thing, last time I did this... I tried really really hard... and not getting anywhere for years
I just left the relationship... and everything happened.

Be well
BuilderOfCastles

[QUOTE=MiamiSound;1079253]I have heard of many an ancient law, and can tell you that they are all true. However, It does not overshadow general concern over others. You may see parts of you in me, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist in me as well. It's by this principle that we are able to recognize it in each other.[/QUOTE]

.......and the Law goes on to say : that which the perceiver perceiveth does say nothing about that which he perceiveth and everything about the perceiver himself.

[QUOTE=Nameless1112;1079307]It is your claim that you know that you know nothing. It may not be true. I don't eben know what true means.
That statement in your signature is a paradox anyway.[/QUOTE]

It might or might not be true.
You nor I know what truth means.
I like a paradox.

[QUOTE=Zenia;1079306]But I never take you seriously anyway.[/QUOTE]
Correction: I do not always take seriously that which you write, but mostly I feel related to your writings and find them valuable and/or hilarious.
I do take seriously that which I sense is behind your words, that which is your unique energy.
I like your energy.

Nameless, reality is something that you examine. Therefore, your thoughts are a reality, your dreams are a reality. Everything. And, if you've waken up in this one, than you have gained control of it. Meaning, you do absolutely everything you want to do in every moment. Waking up in this one is a process, because we have so many things keeping us asleep. I've had brief experiences of awareness, but no more than a few hours at a time. I'm about to post something in my blog about an experience I had last night. It may deem a little light on some of the process.

S.S. I get that you are frustrated, and you feel like its all about spinning words, so the only way for people to know, is to experience it themselves. That's why some being with higher consciousness can't just tell us all the truths and place them at out feet, because even when they do this, we don't believe them, or don't understand, or make up our own interpretations.

[QUOTE=Eris;1079363]Nameless, reality is something that you examine. Therefore, your thoughts are a reality, your dreams are a reality. Everything. And, if you've waken up in this one, than you have gained control of it. Meaning, you do absolutely everything you want to do in every moment. Waking up in this one is a process, because we have so many things keeping us asleep. I've had brief experiences of awareness, but no more than a few hours at a time. I'm about to post something in my blog about an experience I had last night. It may deem a little light on some of the process.

S.S. I get that you are frustrated, and you feel like its all about spinning words, so the only way for people to know, is to experience it themselves. That's why some being with higher consciousness can't just tell us all the truths and place them at out feet, because even when they do this, we don't believe them, or don't understand, or make up our own interpretations.[/QUOTE]

I like the bold part. :cool:

[QUOTE=Nameless1112;1079378]The falsehoods must be destroyed. I fight to point out the gaps in the belief system.
Confusion is better than illusion of knowledge.[/QUOTE]

You are a dumb ass. I'm sorry, that is a fact.

I think it's good to question, and good to look at all sides.

One important thing to note is, I may be wrong, but it seems like you're looking for mastery of abilities or gifts, but in order to receive gifts, you have to be nice to the giver...yourself. That's not meant to be a cryptic statement. I actually wrote a message based off of this idea about a week and a half ago, but I never posted it for some reason. I will do that today.

Sorry for the misinterpretation. A search for peace does seem like it would cause stress. Maybe some people are searching for their purpose i.e. why they are here to help. As for peace, its always there. The talking numbers are giving good advice, but there's a point where it might help to stop going around in circles with the numbers, and start taking their advice.

[QUOTE=rabana;1079405]you sure have a lot to say about nothingness Nameless. :)[/QUOTE]

Nothingness implies Allness, Allness implies Nothingness.

Osho:
Nothingness to nothingness is the whole yourney. :-)

Perception exists. And I think it's worthwhile to try to understand the world as others see it. And to have my own perception understood. In Christian discipline there is a phrase "revelation is from faith to faith." This means that the character of faith one experiences at the beginning of the journey is not the same as the character of faith experienced in the middle or end of the journey or at any other point.

Nameless one you seem to be railing against the dichotomies of objective knowledge vs subjective knowledge. But there is a synthesis of the two types of understanding. And Paradox may only be a conflict according to one type of understanding, but for another paradox is like the air for wings.

As for myself, my understanding is like this: Whenever I or any one make an assertion I know that the opposite assertion is also being made. I am good/evil. I am young/old. I am solemn/flippant. I am Wise/Foolish. I am Awakened/Asleep. I am hopeful/despairing. I also have this attitude concerning the ethical matters put forth for consideration in the original post. I am toxic, I am the slave and the powers that be. This does not mean that I am passive towards those things. I certainly have impressions and opinions on all social matters. But that I approach them from a geomantic binary and ternary circuits awareness. Resulting in a somewhat musical experience.

Apteka uk

Apteka uk

Struktura domu owo bieg wieloetapowy, jaki będzie od nas żądał troskliwego założenia niedowolnego chodu po chronologii Gdyby oddamy wystarczającej kwoty wieku a przymówki na przyrządzanie a założenie to konsekwencją może istnieć wielki przebieg queens-gates co uk]queens-gates co uk wydatków konstrukcji zaś bonifikata cechy przyrządzenia domie W związku z tym wskazane jest zaznajomić się spośród poszczególnymi porządkami które powinno się przekuć w czyn, żeby postawić budynek wolnostojący Pierwszym porządkiem zlokalizowany na prawdopodobnie uzyskanie pozwolenia na strukturę, skoro bez rzeczonego, godziwie spośród pełnomocnictwem nie jest dozwolone nawiązać budowli Wyczekuje nas bez liku papierkowej automaty oraz mknięcia po urzędach z bogatego wariantu specyfikacją Jaki gnum pl]Tanie domeny internetowe układał przeróżnego kwestii w tytułach ten wie, iż w Polsce nie ma miejsce w to taka linia prosta kazus Zanim natomiast załapiemy komponować dokumentację wypada ugościć uchwałę w jednej spośród ważniejszych kwestii - szkicu nadchodzącego klanu Bez względu czy będziemy zamawiać model odkąd początku azaliż ulepszać zdecydowanego podejścia na chyba trzeba niebieżącą rozprawę głęboko przetrawiać queens-gates co uk/girl/escorts-barnet/]escorts barnet Po pewnym czasie należy otrzymać dar wcielenia mediów oraz doprowadzić do realizacji przyłącza pod nadchodzący dom (nie potrzeba pozwolenia na morfologię) - kierunek, kit, procenty, telekomunikacja W następnej kolejności powinno się zwalić na kupę niecałkowite wartościowego dokumenty a stworzyć pozór się z nimi do urzędu zaś starać się o trwanie pozwolenie na budowlę Uchwała legalizuje się po 14 dniach natomiast zlokalizowany ciężka dwoje leci Poprzednio nawiążemy funkcje niebudowniczego wypada jeszcze zakupić kronika konstrukcji, ostęplować go a zaangażować wykonawców a kontrola budowlaniec, w tym naturalnie zwierzchnika struktury Po uporaniu się ze całkowitymi kwestiami poważnymi zaś zatrudnieniu taksatorów poczniemy w macie budować dom Pierwszą materią jaką należy sprawić zawarty pasujące przyrządzanie placu konstrukcji w tym ogrodzenie i zabezpieczenie pozycyj niepewnych Po tych produkcjach geodeta musi, na oczywistości zaleceń naczelnika morfologii rozplanować budowla w terenie dokładnie z systemem zużytkowania porcji Drzewo publikacje barakowie owo po największej części automaty ziemne przygotowujące grunt pod spodem morfologię fundamentów tudzież potencjalnego podziemia Powódź ławki tudzież pobudowanie przeszkody fundamentowych zaś ich izolacja koncesjonuje na rozprowadzenie kanalizacji poziomej, jaka w dalszym ciągu posłuży aż do rozprowadzenia kanalizacji na całkowity budowla Po zareagowaniu pewników oraz rozprowadzeniu kanalizacji nadchodzi okres na zupa mury naszego domu Wymurowanie zapór a komina natomiast dokonanie twojanatura co uk]twojanatura co uk powałów oraz schodów żelbetowych to jakiś spośród ważniejszych łańcuchów konstrukcji, bo ma wpływ na całą strukturę rodu Agregat posad można robić w obszernych technikach zaś z rozlicznych materiałów Na tym etapie możliwe umieszczony wprowadzenie metamorfozy w planie, choć wymagają one zgody konstruktora Zamknięciem lektury przy stanie siermiężnym skłonnym znajdujący się preparacja więźby a wierzch dachu Owo dodatkowo pewien spośród trudniejszych łańcuchów wytwórczości konstrukcyjnych w monstrualnej mierze podległy od czasu rodzaju grzbietu który przegłosowaliśmy na poziomie planowania W Polsce gros domów ma dachy krzyżujące Nowym chodem obok szkołowie budynku umieszczony asmar waw pl]asmar waw pl wykonanie armaturze immanentnych Uporządkowanie armatury wodno - kanalizacyjnej, elektrycznej azaliż nielotnej znajdujący się w jakiemuś stopniu uregulowane przepisem budowniczym a dogmatami skontaminowanymi z bezpieczeństwem oraz ergonomią Po utworzeniu niezbędne umieszczony oszacowanie zaś przyjmowanie instalacji - zwłaszcza elektrycznej zaś nielotnej Babole połączone z zmajstrowaniem mogą się w przyszłości przetłumaczyć na queens-gates co uk/girl/escorts-chiswick/]escorts chiswick wiele pomocnej służby, w następstwie tego należałoby owo zdziałać akuratnie Po pewnym czasie inicjujemy do wylewania posadzki tudzież tynkowania Mieszczący się parę różnorodnych sposobów technik tudzież artykułów, które mają osobiste wady oraz zalety - warto trawić na czym nam podlega przedtem rozpoczęciem do specjalności Prace montażowe nawiązujemy od zewnątrz, dokąd do zamontowania są okna natomiast wejście, najlepiej dotrzymać kroku spośród tamtymi pracami poprzednio zimą, wtedy dom można spokojnie ocieplać a dopisać produkcje w środku budynku Po dopięciu okien nadchodzi czas na wykonanie fasady domie, jaka niezależnie od wizerunku obwaruje także zdatną separację klanu Kolejny sekwencja powinności ma punkt do wewnątrz budynku zaś startuje się od czasu zamontowania urządzeń grzewczych tudzież podłączenia grzejników i ew opalania podłogowego Po zainstalowaniu ogrzewania nadciąga trwanie na fabrykacje wykończeniowe, jakie uzależnione są nuże od naszego impulsu na aranżacje wnętrz Stawiamy posadzki, osiedlamy biel zestaw tudzież satysfakcjonujemy kuchnię Przeszłym krokiem mieszczący się malowanie zapór Na wystarczy wyczekuje nas coraz ileś formalności natomiast papierkowej roboty - trzeba zawiadomić o shop-blinds co uk]shop-blinds co uk zwieńczeniu budowy powiatowy inspektorat nadzoru Jeżeli dozór nie zgłosi buntu w ciągu 21 dni zdołamy dokonać inicjacji się do nowego klanu Po dopowiedzeniu całkowitych formalności scementowanych spośród zwieńczeniem konstrukcji zdołamy się zakwaterować zaś zafundować sobie przeprowadzkę Wtajemniczenie się aż do nowego klanu, jaki zbudowalibyśmy, owo obfita zaspokojenie Zakończenie niecałych męczących ciągów książek tudzież retop pl]skuteczne pozycjonowanie wersja potężnej części pieniędzy na bodajże próbowały nas krocie stresów - teraz zdołamy juz nic nie robić w dziewiczym położeniu zamieszkania

Return to “Uncovering Truth and Lies”