Oh national emergency - again, be careful people!

[FONT=sans-serif]The perceived need for the law arose from the scope and number of laws granting special powers to the [/FONT]executive[FONT=sans-serif] in times of national emergency (or public danger).[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, find that the actions and policies of persons -- including persons who have asserted governmental authority in the Crimean region without the authorization of the Government of Ukraine -- that undermine democratic processes and institutions in Ukraine; threaten its peace, security, stability, sovereignty, and territorial integrity; and contribute to the misappropriation of its assets, constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States, and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat. I hereby order: [/FONT]
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-off ... -situation

I'm not sure how the EU is getting involved with that, but i'm not sure what they can do at the moment, we already are under dept, and already have poland and romania and other eastern countries to fund for growth, plus greece, and our french army is mostly mobilized in mali for the moment, i'm not sure the EU can really help big deal with thing, and russia told they would fund 13 billion or something to pay their debt, it's more than what eu and imf can afford at the moment

i've read quickly china doesn't approve much the usa policy of retaliation on the issue, i hope it won't become another syria :p

Mr Obamba has contradicted himself many times.
Many times in the same sentence even.

He is not running things.
Look for the strings.
Follow the money.
Why have there been so many "color" revolutions?

Be well

BuilderOfCastles

Return to “Uncovering Truth and Lies”