Have several ideas for new electronic musical instruments - What should I do?

Here in Sweden there was a school for inventors to make a prototype and learn the business behind having a new product and so on. I had plans on going there but now that invention school is shut down for good and I have no clue where to turn in the wide world for a school where I can create prototypes of the three completely different innovative electronic music instruments (not the solar powered tibetan singing bells keyboard in the other thread hehe :P ) but something really innovative and maybe after completing my study do a kickstarter indiegogo crowdfunding thing for all the prototypes.
There has to be something similar to the school that shut down here elsewhere in the world.
All help and advice appreciated.

Re: Have several ideas for new electronic musical instruments - What should I do?

The First Step would do to build some kind of prototype. You may have to watch several videos and piece together the knowledge you need to do so.
And then you can apply for a provisional patent. Well that's what it's called in this country. I am in the process of getting a patent for something's a lot simpler. I designed the transfer board board to hell move people from the wheelchair to the car

Re: Have several ideas for new electronic musical instruments - What should I do?

The First Step would do to build some kind of prototype. You may have to watch several videos and piece together the knowledge you need to do so.
And then you can apply for a provisional patent. Well that's what it's called in this country. I am in the process of getting a patent for something's that is a lot simpler. I designed a transfer board board to help move people from the wheelchair to the car

Return to “Businesses and Innovation”