WINSTION CHURCHILL

It has recently become available that the last cigar stub of Winston Chirchill, has been digitized and is now available in 7 different flavours by internet download from the famous Rhinoplasty*Express.fungible website. The file sizes vary from 8 terrabytes to 123 terrabytes, depending on your flavour choice; the largest being Ming Choclolate. 26 pence payable by Scamcoin. Mining delivery fees 4 million euros each.
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Re: WINSTION CHURCHILL

This is absolute rubbish.
I have tried ALL the flavours and the Ming Chocolate flavour tastes exactly the same as Corpus Christie Cork flavour. Its a swiz. They just change the colouring from oranges and lemons to coffee. I recommend the Blown Rasberry, which only costs 24 pence and 3.8 million Euros for the mining delivery.
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Re: WINSTION CHURCHILL

I am NOT buying any more of these flavoured cigar stubbs. I have 218 that I got while testing them now and they ALL taste of stale dry cigars. Some do seem to have a vague flavour of juniper berries. One did have a Cognac scent that I have smelt before but cant recall the exact name of. The stated flavours ONLY work if you stick them into a USB port for 10 minutes until they get hot and fall out. Then you have to clean out the USB port before you can use it for anything else.
Virtual or not:
My cat has been using them as ear stops to prevent the yowling from other cats disturbing his meal times.
I have now put them all on the top shelf in the pantry between Wayne Dexter's sneaker collection catalogue and the electric air cushion teat inflators that my partner stopped using as they tickle too much while the motor is on and made her wee herself.
I hope the costs of mining delivery of these type of items comes down soon as its so expensive that people prefer to use cash or a cricket bat on the forehead.
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Return to “Digital Nomads”