Re: OMG Is This Major National Political Figure Actually An "Indigo" ? - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - Check Her Vibe

I am also not involved with political matters but I have a very positive feeling from her. She does have a "different" vibe.
I do not know her but I get the feeling that she is going to achieve remarkable goals for the greater good.
I never saw her before today; but with this post, it would be the second time I see her today.
Positive... A new face, new energy, new ideals... Refreshing even though I am not into politics.

Re: OMG Is This Major National Political Figure Actually An "Indigo" ? - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - Check Her Vibe

Haha, I love this discussion. AOC was found through the Justice Democrats, which is a very good group to look into if you are looking to change politics in America. The basic litmus test is people who do not take corporate PAC money, and so, would be un-corrupted.
What do you see when you read Tulsi Gabbard's photo? She's who I'm looking at for President right now. She'd be our first Hindu president, and I think vegan too? Not that that's the main selling point, her policy is in general spot on, just thought it interesting.

Thanks Drakke, and that's interesting about Gabbard, thanks for looking into it. Well to AOC, she is very progressive. Some of her most well known policy positions were on creating the Green New Deal and being a co-sponsor of Medicare For All.

I will say about Gabbard, I think she's quite far beyond average. I don't know where she gets her energy from, but I'm very impressed by it.

Return to “General Cafe”