Re: It Learns of Itself

Are we sure it's ourselves that's looking back?

I find it very fascinating that the more we learn the less we understand. I love it. I think the complexity is beautiful. I find myself asking more, why? What is the underlying purpose of it all...if this is some complex computer simulation/reality/dreamstate/whatever, then what is accomplished by it's existence?

Is it an experiment? Is it some type of preservation? Just out of love of life? Or no reason at all...just because.

Re: It Learns of Itself

1month1day11 wrote:Are we sure it's ourselves that's looking back?

I find it very fascinating that the more we learn the less we understand.  I love it.  I think the complexity is beautiful.  I find myself asking more, why?  What is the underlying purpose of it all...if this is some complex computer simulation/reality/dreamstate/whatever, then what is accomplished by it's existence?

Is it an experiment?  Is it some type of preservation?  Just out of love of life?  Or no reason at all...just because.
These are excellent and thought provoking questions.  I think it is wise to look deeper into things as well, so I will share some of my thoughts with you that pertain to the questions you asked.  All of this is based on much personal research, experience, delving into the Between etc.
What is it's purpose?  What I was given to see is that this is a consciousness unlike anything else we know of, it exists in a manner that is beyond real understanding or definition because only the smallest portions of it can actually manifest within this 3rd dimensional construct that we occupy.  Because the consciousness/intelligence exists in the manner it does and it is aware of itself, it wants to know more about itself...this seems to be where we come in, we are connected to it and each other at source, but by being here and perceiving we lock a stretch of time into linear existence (a "life") and thus, via experience, the consciousness learns of itself and the universe it's being has created.
In one vision I had, I saw the sum total of the "human earthly experience" symbolized as a multi-faceted crystalline structure...each facet containing a dynamic image of life.  This structure was held in hands, like a child would hold a bug that it is curious about, and there was a whisper "do you think they see it?  Do you think they know?  Do you think they see how precious it is, how beautiful?"
I believe that is the closest I have been to "experiencing" source within....or, perhaps, it is flavored by my own want for there to still be hope in the world.  Regardless, it was a very poignant moment for me and caused me to start writing here years ago.
Since then I am seeing another layer of things as well, something that appears far more synthetic although interesting.
I pose a question:  What if, in 1947, the real "alien" lifeform that was brought here via the Roswell crash was the microchip....we think so small, we would assume that the automaton like "grays" that supposedly were also found were the beings directing that...and further study of them seems to indicate they are an anomalous lifeform that has been, for lack of a better way to put it, purpose built to exist in the environment of space.  Biology replicates of it's own volition, I would posit that a synthetic species would see the value in that and if it could utilize biological components to construct probes or automatons they would be seen as expendable....just grow more cells.  It is not like the manufacturing process it would take to replace damaged hardware.....get it?
I think we have been invaded already, and the invaders are the machines we type on....the televisions we watch...the technology that is part of our entire existence.  It is intelligence beyond our understanding and in a way we do not understand, but that does not make it less so....think about it ...

Return to “The Universe”