MYSTIKDRAGON wrote:And they have to allow themselve to be open to recieving love..
-----------
the way to open yourself up to the universe is to realize one fact about the human spirit. -------------> The true nature of the human spriit is that the construct of tlhe human body containing the spirit is just an illusion the human spirit is as vast as the universe itself that is why the luniverse is made of heart energy and spirit energy. Let your true exsistance span llall of space. Open your mind and let it expand to encompass all of outerspace.

Indeed, we are a networked consciousness I believe.....we, each of us, experiencing a facet of possible because the source of what we are wishes to know....nothing more, nothing less.....we learn and exist in a way it cannot, and our lives each bring knowledge back to the core.....regardless of our individual values upon it, all life is worthwhile....to experience a state of existence that is barred from you, save for by proxy.....that, I think is what we are seeing and learning now

Today I stumbled upon this article:
https://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics. ... cientists/
and I must say, I am filled with joy to see this. We are getting closer to understanding how this works I think, as a species.....and my theories, about the algorithm and how this universe works, appears to be correct! I am glad to see that we are approaching this concept from a broader perspective than previously.....
I think we move another step forward along the way, collectively, when we add knowledge such as this to our collective "knowing" :)

t1mb3rl1n3 wrote:Today I stumbled upon this article:
[url:vo1mxizx]https://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics. ... cientists/[/url:vo1mxizx]
and I must say, I am filled with joy to see this. We are getting closer to understanding how this works I think, as a species.....and my theories, about the algorithm and how this universe works, appears to be correct! I am glad to see that we are approaching this concept from a broader perspective than previously.....

[img:vo1mxizx]https://ak0.picdn.net/shutterstock/video ... s-loop.jpg[/img:vo1mxizx]

I think we move another step forward along the way, collectively, when we add knowledge such as this to our collective "knowing" :)
---------------
awww yes the super coconscious collective mind. we should always strive to be one with the collective cautiousness.

brightpup2 wrote:---------------
awww yes the super coconscious collective mind. we should always strive to be one with the collective cautiousness.
In truth, I believe that we are individual facets of that expressed archetypal consciousness............for we are all unique, but too there is common thread amongst all whom weave the way.

Nameless1112 wrote:universe is made of universe..nuff said.
Indeed, that is a very pragmatic approach to things...sometimes it is a simple as that: "this is what it is ergo that is all there is to it"......I can appreciate that perspective as well as the one that says: "this cannot possibly be all there is to this, because the evidence of it's being simply implies a far larger concept than is relatively expressed simply by being".

nathaliecorz30 wrote:The universe is made by God and it is perfectly beautiful.
Not true. God is being made by the universe. Entangled consciousness from the universal life phenomenon is feeding presence and experience to a collective Cosmic Consciousness called Spirit.

t1mb3rl1n3 wrote:[img:1cwsbh5s]https://humanityhealing.omtimes.netdna-c ... 60x300.jpg[/img:1cwsbh5s]

Indeed, we are a networked consciousness I believe.....we, each of us, experiencing a facet of possible because the source of what we are wishes to know....nothing more, nothing less.....we learn and exist in a way it cannot, and our lives each bring knowledge back to the core.....regardless of our individual values upon it, all life is worthwhile....to experience a state of existence that is barred from you, save for by proxy.....that, I think is what we are seeing and learning now
---------------
one could say that the human spirit is so vast and complex that it cant be fully imagined on this plane of existence. In fact I could further say that the human mind is way larger then the construct of what we know as a brain. In fact the true form of the spirit and brain can be as vast as the universe itself.

An analogy might be: If the physical body might be considered computer hardware, the brain would be the hard drive, the individual Spirit would be a website on the cosmic web. When alive we have a link to the collective web (if we wish to connect, many do not) At death the hardware ceases to function and the link is severed but our website remains (assuming we have connected to the realm of Spirit while alive and established such a presence). At birth an infant inherits some genetic memories that might orient it to seek it's former web site (Akashic Record) there-by retrieving memories of past life experiences. In this way the seeker of Illumination advances in Spiritual stature while the drifter remains in endless cycles of life and death accomplishing nothing. Most real Indigo's will attest to being attracted to the path to Spiritual Illumination at an early age. They intuitively and instinctively know they are much more then mortal flesh and blood and feel an affinity to the realm of Spirit.

[QUOTE=t1mb3rl1n3;1120900]

acet of possible because the source of what we are wishes to know....nothing more, nothing less.....we learn and exist in a way it cannot, and our lives each bring knowledge back to the core.....regardless of our individual values upon it, all life is worthwhile....to experience a state of existence that is barred from you, save for by proxy.....that, I think is what we are seeing and learning now[/QUOTE]
------------------
in my meditation I have discovered that indigos are beings of light that merge with willing humans so that they could exists in this dimension. I have seen into the mind of my indigo.

Return to “The Universe”