A pocket full of dimensions

Hello.

There are 2 ways to deal with the title of this thread. One could think of a pocket, full of dimensions, or one could think of a pocketful, of dimensions. The angle on this thread, is the former, where there is one place, full of different dimensions.

We can mostly see that the Universe as we know it- in our own ways- has edges, corners, limits, ends. Sides. Surfaces that finish against...something that is NOT this Universe. Something hard to understand, just beyond the tip of our thinking. And a tip, is a good point, because there are places...pockets, if you will, where this Universe 'tips' over into other dimensions.

The birth of the Universe, was preceded by a field of particular energy, into which it was born. This raises the issue then, what was here before, and is here now, and will be here, even afterwards? This field of energy was named after a certain Mr Higgs, who first wrote and formulated its existence, and has become known as the 'Higgs Field'.

How can we be sure, that the Higgs Field, was not imposed on yet another, former, field of energy waves? Studies on the visible Universe have shown that its formation is unusually constant, that matter and energy has gradually clumped together in a pattern resembling the connections in a big sponge, with bubbly gaps in between, where there is little energy/matter. These studies are generally formally accepted by the brightest people in this area ( not that that makes it right; but it shows a good point that is strongly defensible).

This has led to the general acceptance that the visible Universe has expanded into this Higgs field, and is still expanding, actually speeding up, today, and before the Higgs field, there was...nothing. l say nothing; but nothing is part of something, defined when it touches something, somewhere, somehow, by connection...a corner to the box. Just beacuase we have not found these corners to this box, does not mean they are not there..or are they?

At the subatomic level of matter, where energy and matter blur into quantum potential games of chance, we find something very strange. The ENTIRE Universe has a surface. It has an edge. It has corners. That is to say, everywhere and everything, is marked with a definite boundary. This boundary, is where energy( actually parts of energy) peeps in and out of existence, at the very smallest levels imaginable, and very high speeds. If you try and imagine a whole twinkling starlit night sky, it might be something like that, nearly to scale, but very, very, small.

Where then, do all this bits of energy come from when they are not holding up the Empire State building, etc?
And where do they go to, when they pop back out of our Universe?

The current theories lead us to imagine in other dimensions, where this sea of universal twinkling energy bits, move to and fro, across this boundary l mentioned, and in fact, FORM this boundary between what is here and not here. They are the boundary.
This is our Universe, on the edge.

On the other side...what is there, then, that could drive our curiosity? If you consider a simple hour glass represented by two crossed lines, the place where the lines cross, can be thought of the be the edge of the universe, and there can be what is here on one side, and what is there, on the other. We refer to this other side, as another dimension. It is equally as much everywhere, as our entire visible Universe is here now. Well, why one hour glass with two sides? To have energy poking through into our Universe, and thinking about the simple Newtonian physics, there should be ( l say, should be), something equally sticky and informal on the other side. Otherwise, why would it keep popping back and forth? There must be something pulling and pushing from the other side. A kind of 'surface tension, that you might expect to see on the water of a pond. Something that keeps it in shape.

Let us then consider the possibilities of what could be there, on the other side of that hour glass. Could whatever it is, be real, in a literal sense- as real as you or I? Could it be a 'soup' of 'pre-energy' ? Could it be a state of existence, entirely different from any concept we could appreciate now? We know it exists..so it must be...something. Could it be something that has the properties of the surface tension of water, bounded by something with the properties of air?

l am keen to see what theories IS users consider to be valid, curious, possible, or even a potential. l do not see this at all as a religious question, nor anything at all to do with God, deities or spirits, or heaven or hell. You can discount all those subjects.

This is entirely an intra-dimensional exploration, for mutual learning and thought. We should think,; because one day, we will all need to know this boundary for a fact, if we are to get to the next dimension, right next door, everywhere.

: )
BUY:- "ADVENTURES ON THE ASTRAL PLANE" NOW ON AMAZON KINDLE.
EDITED AND ADDED-TO. YOURS TO KEEP AND ENJOY.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Thank you kindly Sir,
I had forgotten about the exchange of energy between dimensions. I wonder if this is the variable which prevents all from becoming static, stillness. The real source cause of the accelerating universe maybe.

Could it be our condition is like a dandelion being pulled apart by the passing breeze of another dimensional universe. I suggest there is this microverse of everywhere like you describe (marbles full of pockets), but also a macroverses (pocket full of marbles). All reflections of each others condition, each a segment of a large serpentine ouroboros where the energy of dimensions flows one to another.

I could think of it like nesting dolls where dimensions that have less quantity fit within the next larger dimension. It would seem then that all dimensions that are less than ours would be like you say exchanging energy on the quantum level everywhere in our universe except for the edge membrane which is encased in this mysterious and unthinkable outer macrodimensions.

It looks like we are in for a big rip due to the accelerating universe, like a dandelion. So there has to be a balances kept between all these nested relationships of dimensions. If im not mistaken there are both black holes and white holes, perhaps this is the beginning and ends of our big bang and big rip. Energy transferring wholesale from one dimension to another would look like a white hole on one side and a black hole on the other. The hologragh that is our own concrete universe would be reborn as another manifestation of dimensions. Little 'dandelion parachutes' of our universe entering a fertile field where room has been made, void must be filled, we accelerate towards it.

Maybe somewhere along the way there is an hourglass that in effect recycles the dimensions, finally compressing the largest 'nesting doll universe' like a black hole would, turning everything inside out and making it the smallest nesting doll again.

LOL, maybe if one travels far enough out of the macroverses there are 3 guys sitting at a table gambling over how long they can make the universe system run this time. idk, just pulling all this outta my yaya but it still smacks of a living system that fits the torus pattern.
Believe...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58TBZnvyGwQlieve

Hello Sunsmiles.

Thanks for your interesting response.
It does require circling thought around this topic, doesn't it? Its so big and extreme.
l had to look up your word, 'ouroboros'. The Greek symbol of a snake devouring its own tail in a circle. Most apt for the Universe, indeed!

l have an idea that the Universe is in fact, circling around, much like a galaxy, as well as expanding at the same time. That does not fit too well with the theory of expansion in all directions, usually explained by cosmologists by putting the dots representing galaxies, on the surface of a balloon, and then inflating it. But, there is no reason to not consider that the entire balloon may be rotating...and there are issues of galactic accretion, such as the Andromeda galaxy, which is heading towards our Milky way at great speed, so it should be here in about 4 billion years or so, l think:- https://science.nasa.gov/science-news/sc ... andromeda/ and M33, that rather separate expansion in general with localised events being exceptions to the general rule...

So then, if the Universe is rotating, it may be that sometime, it will expand and degrade (re; entropy) - after all the black holes have evaporated away- to become so thin- only one photon wide- or less afterwards, that it becomes a virtually two dimensional state. This is what some are thinking. What Sir Roger Penrose is saying for then, maybe will happen the circle of your snake, by the universe 'flipping' from a flat state of inversion, to a point of existence. l think he may mean, that when it gets so 'thin', it snaps, (like a popping balloon?) and reverts to a single point.

This is the moment of the intercession with the membrane you mention; the edge of the Universe, where the surface tension is so thin, it equals the net mass of the Universe, and all we are left with, is the surface between dimensions. Sir Roger postulates that this then 'snaps' into one point- a singularity- as the dimensions then have no energy concentrated enough to maintain the membrane difference, and so there comes a huge 'fold', and the entire surface collapses out of time, between the dimensions of this one and another.
If you put some light oil on a water surface, and then add a spot of detergent in the centre, l think it might be a bit like that. The oil flies out to the sides and makes a ring; but in the universe, there is no ring then, so it just flies out against itself, because its the only thing there; and so you have a singularity forming, where it all collects in a single point, so fast as to be nonsense, and so hot as to be all the energy there is, and so unstable that it simply goes 'boom' all over again. l imagine it would have no time to think about it; it would just 'snap' and be done.

l think that's what Sir Roger means.

This does not take into consideration that there may well be other universes heading towards our visible universe, that are so far away, and from a different direction, that we cannot see them or detect them (yet). This could be an explanation for the speeding up of our expansion; being 'pulled' towards other universes out there. Or, that gravity has lessened its force on the momentum of expansion, as the universe spreads out. l am sure there is some nice math to be enjoyed (not by me) for that idea.

l have the most profound issues when doing even simple things like buying a kilo of sugar. l cant do it. l have to ask for sugar and specify its condition;- granulated, refined, white. The value of a kilo, being equal to the weight of the sugar contained, is only approximate. Its only 'ok'. Its not 100% accurate. The supermarket accepts money for this kilo of sugar, and we part company, both equally satisfied with our bargain. It always fascinates me on the acceptance of this traditional custom, with no exception, that money can be used in exchange for items that are 'ok'. Within tolerance. Acceptable. We live in the society of 'ok', and l have huge problems dealing with those comfortable approximations for the sake of convenience. In the same way, we can look at the universe, which is only nearly perfect in its physics, and a good thing too, otherwise, we would not be here now. l guess that this is the reason that an intra-dimensional surface tension exists at all, where approximation turns into a probability and chance takes over the rules of being.
May be that's why so many people enjoy gambling, whilst l am still stuck in the supermarket working out the potential differences of what philosophically represents a kilo of sugar. l think l might be missing out on something.

: )

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

l dreamt about 3 lamas last night. One was playing violin. The other two were siting at a table drinking, I think, gin and tonic. with lemon.
l was wondering what such a dream might mean...

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

One is divided among many, while many are united by one. A cycle of giving and taking, there is a relationship, flow, a configuration that otherwise would only be chaotic entropy ending in nonexistence.

If this is your dream, then you are the master, or should i ask, which Lama are you not?

Sifu! Thankyou, i have much more to learn about this world. You are a cunning teacher i am grateful for your presence of illumination.
Believe...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58TBZnvyGwQlieve

Hello.
Now l am getting nervous and looking around hard.
l had a dream that l woke from. My spirit guide, the modern Chain Smoking Chinaman, is in his café playing mah-jong as usual with the Ancient Chinaman. They tell me all l need to know, although, the Ancient only speak through CSC. He was talking to me in my dream, and asking why l didn't fix my problem, why l let it run and run. Their table is small and square, at the front of the café, behind a waist high cream screen, that CSC always leans over, smoking cigs when he is talking to me. When he is agitated, he walks up and down the 10 feet it is wide and shouts at me in a kindly way. Like; 'Why you always do like this? This no good. You make like this-see, is very good!' He dresses in a worn dark sports jacket and short sleeve pale shirt, open at the neck. Brown trousers. Slightly greasy/unkempt standard haircut.

The Ancient is always sitting on the left side of the table. He never leaves his chair. He only plays the game and interacts with CSC when l don't 'look' at him, even though l can see him and hear him when l don't 'look' at him, playing mah-jong. His dress is perfect oriental gentleman, highly embroidered Dragon complex designed hat, superbly decorative embroidered body coat, with pale under garment, white socks and small black shoes. He is perfect down to the atomic level, in every detail, without question, and if l look at him- or he looks at me, which he has never done, l see that under this costume, and his perfect black hair, and beard, and face, and hands, he is made entirely of white light.
CSC tells me, 'Don't think about him. l beat him Mah-jong every time. He no good. Too perfect. Never win. He know everything and everyone, but go nothing. Like big book. Only give key to door. l show you where is door, what is there, how to do.'

He tells me now that everyone is playing with me, and l should stop and go home. All no good, he says. Then, he tells me a lot more besides...
Its all very worrying.

Now l am obliged to stop and only go one way, and he shows me why.

He takes a knife from the table, and cuts me open just below my lowest right rib, and pulls out a lizard. ' This very bad. Very bad. No good for you. l take it.' and he hands it to a Chinese waiter next to him, and tells him to get the cook to make soup with it. The waiter nods and takes it in two hands. It is not moving, as CSC has 'frozen' it when he pulled it out. He leans back over the screen, and wafts his right hand up in front of the wound, which is instantly entirely healed. 'Now you OK', he tells me, smiling, and takes a puff of his cigarette. 'Now you go home', he says, ' I see you nex time.' He gives the air of a man who has done his good deed for the day, and l feel that it could equally have been helping an old woman across the street...except that, l know he will eat the lizard as soup with Ancient, only after l am gone.
Time is not here. He turns away from me and looks inside the café.

l stand in front of the screen, outside the café, and when he turns around to face me again, there are two empty bowls next to the mah-jong board on their table. He looks like he has eaten too much, flushed. Bloated. 'What you want', he says,' you always want something.' He speaks quietly, in the voice of a man that has well over-eaten.
'You cant come in here. Not for you. Not long time. You busy man. You go home now and fix your way.' He turns away again, and sits down at the table, and they play mah-jong. A breeze comes from the right, and l know its my exit.

But l don't leave...yet.

l check myself.

l feel OK. l don't feel as if anything is missing, or that l was in anyway sick or damaged, before CSC took the lizard, but l don't feel different now either. But wait. l look inside me, where it was, this lizard; and l see there was some black part that is absent now, although it was 'dormant'. l feel the spiritual impression of its profile as an empty space, still there, its black colour on the surface of me, where it was, internally. l notice that it had been hidden from me before. It was shrouding its existence from me, blocking me from seeing it, spiritually.
l look for other beings with the same feeling, now l know how to see it and recognise its mark. There are many small ones in me, that I uncloak, the size of less than a finger, and l find them all, and evaporate them. CSC looks up at me from his game, and says, 'Oh,oh. What we eat now, you? You too clean now. You make problems', and turns back to his game, waving me away with his cigarette hand.

There was a lot more, but anyway.

l feel clean, and expect that l will now be faced with dealing with myself at full power from now on, which l was saving for a rainy day, really.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

We are all stardust, connected to the entire universe...and l get more posts about my biting a cat.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

OK, Sunsmiles here's my view-practice.
I keep the different dimensions and Time-place
segments in my "pocket" that I have visited, or
would like to visit. Then they can act as an instant
trigger to use when I want to visit there again.

In my Out-of-Body traveling, I usually visit in a
Remote View form.
If I make telepathic contact that is a positive one,
I'll change into an Astral [solid] form right then. Or I
will make an appointment with that contact to go back
as an Astral [solid] form dressed in more appropriate clothing.
in harmony
roger

Sunsmiles wrote:yes, its dim but i remember. I will soon maybe could use your help again old one. to re-understand and harmonize the brains, but i am not ready yet, soon tho, i will contact you somehow, you will know its me.

I can see my old locker again and feel my..clothes.
Sunsmiles
Familiar feeling are at the heart of doing.
I rejoice at your understanding more then you realize.
Be in harmony,
Walk in beauty.
PC

Re: A pocket full of dimensions

frequency trips over resolution by the next harmonic chord of that dimension, not that in air it would sound like much at all.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Return to “The Universe”