The Nephilim Hybrids of Peru

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"While the only publicly available photographs of living giants document the North American sasquatch, other giant humanoid species that more closely resemble Caucasian humans also inhabit subterranean cavern systems, hidden away from human populations. Spanish chroniclers of the 'New World' conquest reported light-haired, light-skinned giants occupying various lands.Giant kings that once ruled throughout present-day Peru wore massive tunics woven from fine gold and silver thread no Earth human can don:[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The actual mummified head of the crowned king... is almost twice as large as my own and I wear the largest hat of anyone in my acquaintance... The gold was impressive, but the size of the man was something more impressive than gold.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The golden tunic that hung on the wall was made of spun gold. This was the first time in my life I had seen gold woven into a fabric for clothing. The tunic was over eight feet tall and tailored in such a way as to suggest that it was not intended to drag on the floor behind a king, but rather to hang straight down to the floor and no further. That made the tunic itself a measuring device for the original height of the giant king. It was shocking to imagine... the shear weight of the garment."[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]https://www.human-resonance.org/nephilim_giants.html[/font]
Massage Naturals, the best values in massage supplies

Return to “The Living Earth”