Let's Talk Personal Tarot Profiles!

So I HIGHLY recommend the book "Tarot for Yourself: A Workbook for Personal Transformation" .. it is so awesome! All the information I am sharing comes directly from that book.

Some example of personal cards that make up your Tarot Profile are: Personality Card, Soul Card, Hidden Factor Card, Year Card, Zodiac Card, Destiny Card, Personal Potential Card, Inner Teacher Card, Mode of Expression in the Word Card...

Your Personality and Soul cards are calculated using your birthday. Personality Card indicates what you have come into this particular lifetime to learn. Soul Card shows your soul purpose through all your lifetimes. You add your birthday... for example mine is 06/20/1991 so 6+20+1991= 2017. Then you add that number. 2+0+1+7= 10. Keep any number 22 to 1. So my Personality Card is 10 aka Wheel of Fortune. For your Soul Card you add that last number together to get a number 1 to 9. So 1+0=1. My Soul Card is 1 aka The Magician.

Sidenote: 22 represents 0: The Fool. If you get one number, for example 2/4/1980 .. 2+4+1980= 1986 .. 1+9+8+6= 24 .. 2+4=6 .. then both your personality card and soul card are the same and in this lifetime you are specifically working on your soul purpose! It makes you more focused and direct. You can also get three cards, like 19, 10, and 1. In that case all your cards act as personality and soul cards and people with this sequence must learn to communicate their individual creative expressions.Your ability to relate to others will depend on a harmony of vision and purpose within yourself.

I also find your Year Card to be very interesting. You add the month and day of your birthday with the current year. So mine would be 6+20+2015= 2041. Then 2+0+4+1= 7. My card for this year is 7 aka The Chariot.

Now let's take a look at that card (as defined by the book). The Chariot: Self-Control, self-discipline, victory over the instincts, confidence, optimism, faith in abilities, having a sense of direction, development of personality, your identity in the world, testing what you have learned, etc.

This past year has been a huge defining period for me. I have been true to myself and accepted my passions and abilities. I have started to explore in depth my spirituality and everything that comes with it. And most importantly I have gotten on the path that I want to travel and really kicked off the journey to my own personal fulfillment. If that isn't accurate I don't know what is!! Also, last year's card for me was The Lovers and I was involved (and ended) my first real relationship that helped me find myself.

If anyone is interested in knowing how to figure out more of the personal cards I mentioned earlier let me know! Also if you have used this book let me know how you liked it! And share your own Personality/Soul/Year Cards and if they are accurate for you! :)
"You're entirely bonkers, but I'll tell you a secret...
all the best people are." - Alice in Wonderland

I am a Phoenix;
I rise from the ashes stronger and wiser than before.
Every ending becomes a new beginning.

:ladybug

Re: Let's Talk Personal Tarot Profiles!

Amazon! The author is Mary K. Greer. First book I have read that actually encourages reading for yourself. I think Tarot is such a useful tool and this book really helped me use it to understand more about myself!

https://www.amazon.com/Tarot-Your-Self-W ... 1564145883
"You're entirely bonkers, but I'll tell you a secret...
all the best people are." - Alice in Wonderland

I am a Phoenix;
I rise from the ashes stronger and wiser than before.
Every ending becomes a new beginning.

:ladybug

Return to “Dreams & Divination”