THE DREAM

A couple of years ago i had the most vivid dream (still not sure if it was a dream) :)
I said in the dream......
'I am a five thousand year old spirt, I am here to learn about love, karma does not affect me and i will never be here again'.
It has puzzled me over the years and i have thought about it many times.
How could an eternal spirit be only five thousand years old.
I think the answer is that spirit is an aspect of soul that is only used for the human evolution.
It maybe the I AM part of eternal soul.
LOve cheeneka x
:cloudh

Re: THE DREAM

Interesting. It puzzled me too, that an immortal Soul would think it's only some thousand years old. I believe maybe it was a past-life memory resurfacing, right before the incarnation into a material body. What your soul stated could mean you were on this particular world for 5 thousand years. Or that your soul was in a particular phase of evolution for that amount of time.
Intriguing to think about it eh ? If all evolve in the Universe....could a Soul go through incarnations too ? We tend to regard the Souls as being a perfect, never-changing entity. What if they too go through the incarnation/rebirth cycle ?
This sentence "i will never be here again" holds a very deep celestial meaning, that was a spontaneous thought that popped up in my mind the second i read it. Do you remember any of the dream's environment or other details ? did it happen in the present time (or this world we live in..) or some other place and era ?
"Spirit is an aspect of Soul only used for the human evolution"
I agree...and maybe a Soul/immortal personality is just an aspect of Spirit (the One) used for the evolution of the Self, which a spart of the One, contributes to the overall evolution, just thoughts.

Haroeris wrote:Interesting. It puzzled me too, that an immortal Soul would think it's only some thousand years old. I believe maybe it was a past-life memory resurfacing, right before the incarnation into a material body. What your soul stated could mean you were on this particular world for 5 thousand years. Or that your soul was in a particular phase of evolution for that amount of time.
Intriguing to think about it eh ? If all evolve in the Universe....could a Soul go through incarnations too ? We tend to regard the Souls as being a perfect, never-changing entity. What if they too go through the incarnation/rebirth cycle ?
This sentence "i will never be here again" holds a very deep celestial meaning, that was a spontaneous thought that popped up in my mind the second i read it. Do you remember any of the dream's environment or other details ? did it happen in the present time (or this world we live in..) or some other place and era ?
"Spirit is an aspect of Soul only used for the human evolution"
I agree...and maybe a Soul/immortal personality is just an aspect of Spirit (the One) used for the evolution of the Self, which a spart of the One, contributes to the overall evolution, just thoughts.
I think spirit is as I said just for human evolution to learn through feelings of love and suffering. It would be very easy to love as spirit having never experienced anything else........
We have eternity.......we have to be doing something. :)
LOve cheeneka x

I think i illuminated or something illuminated through me. Like the person i am just disappeared and i was just pure light and warmth. I think in that moment i felt like i could heal the whole world. Nothing in this world mattered except love. I do remember having the thought that, that is all we will take from this world, that is all that matters. :)

LOve cheeneka x

I had a dream last night.......I saw this amazing beautiful woman and I was in awe of her. She was amazed that I could see her
she told me I should not be able to see her that it was impossible for people to be able to see her. She told me she felt sorry for me and the fact that I could see her.............we both went off together then to try and find out how it was that I could see her...............then I woke up.

Anyone any ideas?

LOve cheeneka x

...in progress...

I don't know it is something I am going to think about over the next few days...............:)

I have had some thoughts A. maybe some things are better hidden from us. B. maybe she wasn't very enlightened, we always assume all souls not on this earth are fully enlightened, C. If I could see into the next world while still on this world....well I wouldn't know what I was then..............I would be in limbo........neither fully living or fully departed. I would feel sorry for me then :)

Or maybe we need to rewrite the known laws of the universe. :)

LOve cheeneka x

I'm thinking now maybe she was me as spirit, and felt sorry for me that I could see her because I would eventually realise who I really am. Most of us only know ourselves as human we rarely know who we are as mighty spirit.
Maybe that's what is supposed to be impossible. To see and know our spirit while we are human...........

LOve cheeneka x

I had one of my visions as I moved to the fridge on Friday lunchtime. A passenger plane 220 was going to crash. why passenger I asked. just accept it l was told. ok, i thought, taking the bread and putting it the toaster. then I found myself desperately speaking in Russian- not my native tongue. all, all all, it said, meaning no survivors. then I ate my toast with cheese slices and blackpepper. nice. on Saturday lunchtime, that airbus 321 came down. and 224 Russian people died. i was shocked. it happens a lot like this. usually more vivid. the one over Ukraine, the air malaysia flight, to name but 2 more. I dont know why I see these things, or how. but I do and it really disturbs my breakfast sometimes.
BUY:- "ADVENTURES ON THE ASTRAL PLANE" NOW ON AMAZON KINDLE.
EDITED AND ADDED-TO. YOURS TO KEEP AND ENJOY.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

planetzarg wrote:I had one of my visions as I moved to the fridge on Friday lunchtime. A passenger plane 220 was going to crash. why passenger I asked. just accept it l was told. ok, i thought, taking the bread and putting it the toaster. then I found myself desperately speaking in Russian- not my native tongue. all, all all, it said, meaning no survivors. then I ate my toast with cheese slices and blackpepper. nice. on Saturday lunchtime, that airbus 321 came down. and 224 Russian people died. i was shocked. it happens a lot like this. usually more vivid. the one over Ukraine, the air malaysia flight, to name but 2 more. I dont know why I see these things, or how. but I do and it really disturbs my breakfast sometimes.
Hello...... Quite a vision.  
I have gotten precog dreams in the past but have not had one for about 7 years. And it was about something mundane.  My left car tire blowing on the highway. Even though there was plenty of tread. But i did drive more cautiouslly that day

My daughter complained about  a bad dream about two buildings and smoke before she left home to go to school at NYU.  I told her not to worry.  Then the buildings came down and I recalled the dream. 
Tim
Be Well

Hello ST. Long ago here, l posted that Africans on the plains greet each other from afar, with the phrase " I see you (name)". It is a matter of pride to the menfolk to see another first, for it shows their hunting and warrior skills, so whoever shouts out at such a meeting wins points over the silent one.

My random visions are mostly limited to airplane crashes, and l have posted about this here before, as they raise many questions. My home is often haunted by noisy spirits. I have one spiritual gollum standing near me while l write this. He has been there for some weeks. Its like a big man, made from spiritual black granite. He never moves. A statue. Just stays exactly in the same place. As if he waits for something. Not that he is any threat; rather, the opposite. He comes to prevent access to my spirit by any comer, for his shroud places me within its zone of darkness, into which no spirit can see, from here or other places. Since he has been here, the nocturnal noises have stopped. You know the sort of things: locked doors opening and closing, door handles being turned, tapping on the walls, the roof and windows. Talking voices just low enough so you cant quite make out what they are saying, and in various languages, so it sounds. Pedestrian action.

best wishes.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

lts a joy for me to push boundaries. Some come to a stop, but often those we least expect take us very far. l never deny my curiosity full investigation into spiritual events. Other times, it seems we can know the choice of the right road to take. lt never ceases to be of fascination to me!

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Return to “Dreams & Divination”