No..The guy seems to have a lot of female friends on here tho.
And a lot of people seem to be signing up for multiple accounts.
Im startin to look at posts that seem a little off, a little more observantly now.
You know I started the troll group..Id feel like an ass if we already have one with us.
"If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are."

[quote=soundsleeper;919638]no..the guy seems to have a lot of female friends on here tho.
Im startin to look at posts that seem a little off, a little more observantly now.
You know i started the troll group..id feel like an ass if we already have one with us.[/quote]

hahahaha,...thats the funniest shit i heard all day,...maybe you're god damned right too...hahaha!! I love it

Im sorry I missed that one..I missed several of those encounters.It seemed to have just rapped up every time I signed on for a few days.
"If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are."

[QUOTE=SoundSleeper;919638]No..The guy seems to have a lot of female friends on here tho.
You know I started the troll group..Id feel like an ass if we already have one with us.[/QUOTE]

im thinking the latest members maybe,...not the first ones, who came in clear conscience,...only u know thAT one

[QUOTE=yogidee;919629]he was trying to sell Odin for 10$ earlier,..did u see that..........LMFAO![/QUOTE]
Magnus started that thread

[QUOTE=SoundSleeper;919630]Yea thats been happening a lot.
I reported the guy that made the earthquake in cali thread.[/QUOTE]
a$$hole

[QUOTE=yogidee;919659]ill keep acting ignorant,..cuz it my way of finding out whos who,...or is it..?????[/QUOTE]
if you're going to act ignorant, don't tell everyone!

Im not sure if hes callin me an asshole, or the guy that started that thread..
Maybe it was him.lol

[QUOTE=SoundSleeper;919681]Im not sure if hes callin me an asshole, or the guy that started that thread..
Maybe it was him.lol[/QUOTE]
you are a tattletale

NICE.......................hey thats cool,..ive heard that somewhere

BTW,..HE WAS TALKING TO U...aahahahahaha...he called you an asshole,..aww thats funny!!

[QUOTE=GI2;919688]you are a tattletale[/QUOTE]

hahahahahaha...ahahahahahahahahaha..ahahahahaha...ur fucken funny.omg...thats so wrong...pinche troll

[QUOTE=yogidee;919676]did i now?....hahahaha,...not too bright are u....hahah u called her an asshole?...[/QUOTE]

it's pretty damned hard work to tr0LL this place
if you understood all the Captcha's that have to be deduced, you would be more sympathetic

[QUOTE=yogidee;919689]NICE.......................hey thats cool,..ive heard that somewhere

BTW,..HE WAS TALKING TO U...aahahahahaha...he called you an asshole,..aww thats funny!![/QUOTE]

It is..The funny thing is.lol
I know Im an asshole.
Ill tattle on that tail all day long if you go around antagonizing people.

[QUOTE=SoundSleeper;919697]It is..The funny thing is.lol
I know Im an asshole.
Ill tattle on that tail all day long if you go around antagonizing people.[/QUOTE]

you were the hall monitor in elementary school weren't you?

[QUOTE=GI2;919701]you were the hall monitor in elementary school weren't you?[/QUOTE]

Peer Mediator, get it straight now.

[QUOTE=yogidee;919703]hahahahahahahahahahahahaa...omg, and i love the avatar btw..[/QUOTE]
I liked your eyeball the best :)

[QUOTE=SoundSleeper;919704]Peer Mediator, get it straight now.[/QUOTE]
come on man, Los Angeles falling into the ocean? I live here, I'm allowed to make jokes about that
gdamn i know it would have freaked someone out! hahahhahaa

[QUOTE=GI2;919709]I liked your eyeball the best :)

come on man, Los Angeles falling into the ocean? I live here, I'm allowed to make jokes about that
gdamn i know it would have freaked someone out! hahahhahaa[/QUOTE]

aw hell no......who da..f........

I told ya yogi.
He posted a thread that the big quake happened in cali. - See more at: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=54412&p=1296226#p1296226

[QUOTE=SoundSleeper;919717]I told ya yogi.
Dis mothaf***** posted a thread that the big quake happened in cali.[/QUOTE]

what thread i didnt get to see it...what was it about?

[QUOTE=SoundSleeper;919724]LMAO..THE earthquake..
It was stupid.He wanted to scare people.[/QUOTE]

hmmm MBTI-- without more info I'm going to assume ESTJ

Supervisors are highly social and community-minded, with many rising to positions of responsibility in their school, church, industry, or civic groups. Supervisors are generous with their time and energy, and very often belong to a variety of service clubs, lodges, and associations, supporting them through steady attendance, but also taking an outspoken leadership role. Supervisors like to take charge of groups and are comfortable issuing orders. They are cooperative with their own superiors, and they would like cooperation from the people working under them. Rank, they believe, has its obligations, but it also has its privileges.
Comprising at least ten percent of the population, Supervisors enjoy and are good at making schedules, agendas, inventories, and so on, and they much prefer tried and true ways of doing things over speculation and experimentation. Supervisors keep their feet firmly on the ground and would like those under their supervision to do the same, whether employee, subordinate, spouse, or offspring. Supervisors have no problem evaluating others and tend to judge how a person is doing in terms of his or her compliance with, and respect for, schedules and procedures.
Supervisors are unbelievably hard-working. Even as children they are industrious, and they usually respect their parents as authority figures. In school Supervisors are often model students, dutifully following directions, doing all their homework, doing it thoroughly, and on time. Above all else, they wish to do what they are supposed to do, and they rarely question the teacher's assignments, method of instruction, standards, or authority. And their industry and perseverance only become more important to them as they grow into adulthood and take on the responsibilities of job and family.
Supervisors approach human relations along traditional lines. Marriage and parenthood are sacred to them, and they tend to have a large circle of friends, with many friendships faithfully maintained over the years. Social gatherings and ceremonies have great meaning for them, and they look forward to holiday parties, club dances, weddings, class reunions, awards banquets, and the like. In social situations, Supervisors are friendly and talk easily with others. Though they can seem a bit formal in their manners, Supervisors are pretty easy to get to know. At ease in polite company, they tend not to confuse people by sending double messages or putting on airs-what they seem to be, they are.

[QUOTE=yogidee;919733]too many words.[/QUOTE]

that's just bc it's not about you, I'm going to guess ESTP

There are lots of Promoters -- maybe ten or so percent of the population, and life is never dull around them. In a word, they are men and women of action.

When a Promoter is present, things begin to happen: the lights come on, the music plays, the games begin. Clever and full of fun, Promoters live with a theatrical flourish which makes even the most routine events seem exciting. Not that they waste much time on routine events.

In work and in play, Promoters demand new activities and new challenges. Bold and daring at heart, and ever-optimistic that things will go their way, Promoters will take tremendous risks to get what they want, and seem exhilarated by walking close to the edge of disaster. Because of this, they make the very best trouble-spot administrators and negotiators, and they can be outstanding entrepreneurs, able to swing deals and kick-start enterprises in a way no other type can.

Promoters also have a hearty appetite for the finer things of life, the best food, the best wine, expensive cars, and fashionable clothes. And they are extremely sophisticated in social circles, knowing many, many people by name, and knowing how to say just the right thing to most everyone they meet.

Charming, confident, and popular, Promoters delight their friends and investors with their endless supply of stories and jokes. At the same time, these smooth operators are usually something of a mystery to others. While they live in the moment and lend excitement - and unpredictability - to all their relationships, they rarely let anyone get really close to them.

They have a low tolerance for authority and commitment, and are likely to leave situations where they are expected to toe the mark, or where they must play second fiddle. Promoters understand well the maxim, "He who travels fastest, travels alone," although they are not likely to be lonely for long, since their boldness and sense of adventure tends to make them highly attractive to many other people.

still too many words, but i am trying....im reading but i keep getting sidetracked by the 3rd sentence,..ok so why are u telling me this...tell me why

[QUOTE=GI2;919737]that's just bc it's not about you, I'm going to guess ESTP

There are lots of Promoters -- maybe ten or so percent of the population, and life is never dull around them. In a word, they are men and women of action.

When a Promoter is present, things begin to happen: the lights come on, the music plays, the games begin. Clever and full of fun, Promoters live with a theatrical flourish which makes even the most routine events seem exciting. Not that they waste much time on routine events.

In work and in play, Promoters demand new activities and new challenges. Bold and daring at heart, and ever-optimistic that things will go their way, Promoters will take tremendous risks to get what they want, and seem exhilarated by walking close to the edge of disaster. Because of this, they make the very best trouble-spot administrators and negotiators, and they can be outstanding entrepreneurs, able to swing deals and kick-start enterprises in a way no other type can.

Promoters also have a hearty appetite for the finer things of life, the best food, the best wine, expensive cars, and fashionable clothes. And they are extremely sophisticated in social circles, knowing many, many people by name, and knowing how to say just the right thing to most everyone they meet.

Charming, confident, and popular, Promoters delight their friends and investors with their endless supply of stories and jokes. At the same time, these smooth operators are usually something of a mystery to others. While they live in the moment and lend excitement - and unpredictability - to all their relationships, they rarely let anyone get really close to them.

They have a low tolerance for authority and commitment, and are likely to leave situations where they are expected to toe the mark, or where they must play second fiddle. Promoters understand well the maxim, "He who travels fastest, travels alone," although they are not likely to be lonely for long, since their boldness and sense of adventure tends to make them highly attractive to many other people.
[/QUOTE]

i get it...but why bring this up..what are u trying to say...really

[QUOTE=GI2;919739]edited for pothead reading[/QUOTE]

im not a pothead, i read it all....ur being nice to me...or what i dont get it?....uhhh...are u saying im these things?

[quote=soundsleeper;919747]well, i shoulda known that was gonna happen sooner rather than later
*it wasent me this time..im sick of playin bad cop.
Someone else can do it for a while.lol[/quote]

im gonna get some rest now..ttyl..
I have a hangover from this morning..lol goodnight

OK goodnight.
*wow now that, that guys texts are gone.It looks like we were cussing eachother out or something.lol

[QUOTE=yogidee;922831]hahaha,...thats cute[/QUOTE]

lol Thanks. So you demon girls attracted to men physically or just spiritually? Meaning do they care about looks and size?

Return to “Divination”