Braharama/Amethyst Order/Priest of Ur? Help!

I'm brand new here and very out of my element. Not sure if I placed this in the right section, either. But the other day a friend of mine handed me a piece of paper that read 'Braharama Magi' 'Amethyst Order' and 'Priest/ess of Ur' and he said something along the lines of 'That's what you are!' Now, it's very possible that he was messing with me, or tripping. But I was very curious, I'm always curious about anything the universe might be throwing at me. But I was wondering if those terms have any meaning to anyone here? He's a pretty far out there guy, so I thought maybe he was referring to some kind of otherworldly origin? Or, again, he's just being funny. Thanks for your help!

Hello Nienna.
How does this event make you feel, how has it changed you?
Does knowing that you have a place make you feel better?
Does the possibility of a title like priest/ess matter for you? if so how?

What you should first ask yourself about is if this person's message resonated within you or not. He can be anything, attempting something for his own ulterior motives, or saying the truth, giving you a hint the Universe would like you to have at the present stage of your spiritual journey, a crumb you'll follow that will lead to a new destined path for you. If any of those names/labels resonate within you then by all means research further. If not, just forget the whole thing.

Nienna, your friend wouldn't have told you, you were apart of something if you weren't and what he said, does resonate inside you, so why not look at the subject deeper? No matter how 'far out', your friend may seem.. he just wants to help you with what you're seeking.

nienna wrote:I'm brand new here and very out of my element. Not sure if I placed this in the right section, either. But the other day a friend of mine handed me a piece of paper that read 'Braharama Magi' 'Amethyst Order' and 'Priest/ess of Ur' and he said something along the lines of 'That's what you are!' Now, it's very possible that he was messing with me, or tripping. But I was very curious, I'm always curious about anything the universe might be throwing at me. But I was wondering if those terms have any meaning to anyone here? He's a pretty far out there guy, so I thought maybe he was referring to some kind of otherworldly origin? Or, again, he's just being funny. Thanks for your help!

Those terms are from the Ashayana Deane writings...I suggest you read her books...If you are indeed that, then you are working on the side of the Guardian Alliance/good guys going back to ancient times.

Return to “Starseed Phenomenon”