Any body listen to starseed radio on blogtalk or podcast?

So apparently once in a while through starseed radio academy, they do trips to Arkansas to mine for crystals. They only allow people with markings on their astrology chart in the degrees of 25,26 and 27 in Aquarius and Leo, Capricorn and Cancer, Taurus, and Scorpio.

More info here: https://www.starseedhotline.com/headlinenews.htm

My question is this, I emailed them to see if I had the qualifications to go on said trip and was responded back with this. Great, Matthew! I just ran your chart, and you've got 4 of the 6 markings, and all you need is one. So you most definitely have the Rites of Passage to participate. I've attached your chart with those marks circled so you can see them, but you have the Mark of Atlantis for your rising sign...that's huge. Plus 3 more in Leo, Capricorn, and Cancer. I'll send you an invitation in another email, and please let us know if you'd like to reserve a spot, as the number of openings is dwindling. Thanks so much for finding our show and contacting us!

What does it mean to have the mark of Atlantis in your rising sign? I have been listening to all the back logged podcasts on Atlantis and astrology but can't find anything about it! Any feedback would be great! If I can't get any answers I'll just bite the bullet and have a reading done by Lavandar. All the videos of clients of hers on YouTube and reviews I have read have been very positive.

I decided to bite the bullet and pay the 25 bucks for a reading. It was a pretty damn cool experience. They send you a couple charts, natal and progressed. They also send a mp3 explaining it all. I have an affinity to crystals which is cool because over the past 2 years I have been collecting them. Ties to the fall of Atlantis, as in I watched it happen and also have ties to the pleiadians.

Return to “Starseed Phenomenon”