BradR wrote:Sadly, I feel I was just born and I evolved on this planet, Earth to be more precise. No doubt, it's great to have a belief that you originated and evolved from other planets, but I'm just not feeling that right now. How about you?
Why sadly? earth is amazing . I would not mind being an earth seed. I sometimes want to be one because i like earth a lot but i do not like how it changed and how it looks in the modern times. It makes me sad sometimes how people destroyed it .I hope i do not sound stupid .

elvengoddess wrote:Why sadly? earth is amazing . I would not mind being an earth seed. I sometimes want to be one because i like earth a lot but i do not like how it changed and how it looks in the modern times. It makes me sad sometimes how people destroyed it .I hope i do not sound stupid .
Mainly because I feel it would be somewhat cooler to come from somewhere else. Don't get me wrong, it's a wonderful place to live and I love it here, but it's always good to explore new places. I was born here and I'm happy where I am.

BradR wrote:Mainly because I feel it would be somewhat cooler to come from somewhere else. Don't get me wrong, it's a wonderful place to live and I love it here, but it's always good to explore new places. I was born here and I'm happy where I am.
Ah i understand that makes sense. : )

Return to “Starseed Phenomenon”