Well, only go with what resonates to you. I thought maybe you would be a starseed but I recieved a very direct No to that one.

The word that comes to mind for you is: interdimensional being.

Interdimensional means: from another dimension, and that means from a different dimension of time, that makes you a time traveller :).

I've met other humans who believe they are interdimensional travellers, beings that are able to go from one dimension to the next.

It's important to point out that a realm is not the same as a dimension. A realm is another world completely, whereas a dimension is like a layer of time (sort of like parallel realities). Realms can have many layers of these dimensions and there can be significant, vast differences in these dimensions so there's a huge possibility that the dimension you are from is quite different than the one you are currently in.

Looks like you need a little information, you may not believed but you are a enigma for all. No one will tell you exactly who you are because each one of us live in own matrix if you want to call it like that. We can feel the emotions but nothing more.
If you want to learn more I recommend you the full secret unlockinformation.

Many of us travel inter-dimensionaly using,
one of the three Out-Of-Body psi-abilities.
They are:
Remote Viewing, [using vision only]
Astrol [a wispy ghost-like form]
and Astral, [the solid form of self].
Traveling through time and dimension
is one of my favorite activities.
in harmony,
roger

In order to identify the soul we would have to reach the central
medium of creation. The only way that this can be done is by
programming your environment before sleep. In your dreams
you will be projected to the correct place. When you awake you
will have the information in the form of a coded dream.

Life007 wrote:In order to identify the soul we would have to reach the central
medium of creation. The only way that this can be done is by
programming your environment before sleep. In your dreams
you will be projected to the correct place. When you awake you
will have the information in the form of a coded dream.
Life007,
an interesting thought. Who's soul are we looking for? Our own?
If so . . Our soul is part of, connected to, our Astrol self and
with the Astral-self housed by the Flesh-n-Blood Corporeal
Body.
To perceive it, to find this "form of energy" just look within
The Self. I don't understand the need to identify that specific
cluster of energy, but you can view it just like you can view
your thoughts, or your heart. It is the same old technique of
Focus on an Intention.

If you believe in a Divine Source of life as the center of all creation,
you can view/visit It [not a him or her unless you bestow a gender] too,
using the same technique.

The last time I visited with Source [or It's representative] I was part
of a group. It took the form of a very large Sphere of energy that gave
off a soft creamy white light. I have met others who, at different times
had the same experience. I heard a masculine voice, where a women
heard a feminine voice and another man heard a gender-less voice.
in harmony,
roger.

So we agree that the soul is experiencing the physical body. If this
is certain then the physical world must have some affect on the souls
whereabouts as far as astral projection is concerned. What I mean is that
the conditioning of the mind and body according to its chemical structure
is what influences the souls travel abilities. Some of us depending on the
chemical makeup are directly plugged into specific sources of energy like
the milky white substance you experienced identifying it as the source but
actually being a source of a specific type of energetic force that we have
access to by directing the soul there through organic programming.

Life007 wrote:So we agree that the soul is experiencing the physical body. If this
is certain then the physical world must have some affect on the souls
whereabouts as far as astral projection is concerned. What I mean is that
the conditioning of the mind and body according to its chemical structure
is what influences the souls travel abilities. Some of us depending on the
chemical makeup are directly plugged into specific sources of energy like
the milky white substance you experienced identifying it as the source but
actually being a source of a specific type of energetic force that we have
access to by directing the soul there through organic programming.
I think that your thoughts, Life007, are a logical assumption.
The personality and our 6 minds are "Free-Will" programmable,
through experience and the formulation of belief. The Astral body
form can directed by intentions, and being guided by the other five
minds in cooperation forming a Spherical mind-brain, it does not
have the dominating influence that the conscious mind Ego does.
That is a big difference, that allows psi-skills to be used. Indigo
folks are accustomed to this duality in psi-functioning.

As I see the Soul, it is only Life-Force-energy and it is not
directed by any programming, or intention, the Soul "Just-Is"
as an example of our G*d within, and our connection to the
Source of Life Energy.
in harmony,
roger.

Another mystery is that somehow we all are connected but in the same time a enigma, some of us will be able to sense and read a soul if you higher self let it.The Pineal Gland Activationis one key to have access to the inner and higher power. Inter dimensional travel is possible if the Third Eye/Ajna Chakra is active.

Hi all,
and the penal gland is part of the Limbic mind-brain
which is a segment of the Spherical psi-mind-brains.
The Penal and hippocampus gland are activated by
two things.
One is a focused Intention
The other is Photon Particles.

With photon particles accumulating in Earths atmosphere,
The penal gland is becoming more active in all Earth's Beings.
This is resulting in more Psi-experiences for people.
This is also resulting in increased visitors to my site
and to Indigo Society.
interesting eh?
in harmony,
roger.
note:
This activity is the beginning stages
of Earth's Ascension.
in beauty,
PC

Hi Edgarallan, this question cannot be answered in a few lines, some research or even info you will be able to get from some people. If you are familiar with past life regression, then this is your "homework". Past lives can tell you a lot about who you are and why you are here. :)

MYSTIKDRAGON wrote:The "human" part is just the vessel for experiences that the soul will take with it when it's complete.
The two parts:
the human corporeal flesh body and its Conscious linear mind body is one part.
The Other is the Astral self of: personality, soul and the 5 other brains cooperating
as as Spherical mind. That is the Duality. It is the Spherical minds that are the psi-minds.
in harmony,
roger.
note:
I think that
these two mind brains,
when not cooperating together
are the instigator of loneliness.
in beauty,
PC.

You can be sure that someone who is enquiring about any identity crisis or origination of their soul is not talking about their soul, they are taking about what/who they were/are directly before coming into this existence, and these people will more than often have the feeling they were/are much more than just a soul in a body and that they do not feel human or resonate with being human or like anybody else here at all. The reason for this is because they aren't like everybody else, they are Walk In's, a lot of Walk In's are not actually human souls, they come from entirely different places than here and they haven't come from the same place that everyone else comes from. People just get confused, they think their soul is the same thing as their fragments or avatars, but it's not, even though it's connected. You may not understand that this does not mean death, if you incarnated here to be alive here. Some of us have not incarnated here at all. We were living one life and then decided to walk into another existence right in the middle of our last life. Maybe you can't even grasp that, but no worries, not a lot of people do. Some of us don't even have what you would call a true soul, we just have a fragmented consciousness and are even alive in a million places at once because we can do that, but not a lot of Earthlings can do that from where they are.

Some people here have full souls. You would live a full life as one complete soul with the major purpose of just enjoying your life experiences, and then you would die. Normally earth would be full of people like this, but in these times, there are other types here now.
Other people here are fragmented souls, or just projections of souls from other beings that are currently alive elsewhere, they are here to assist with Earth and the coming times. These people often have conflicting life purposes, because they also have missions here to complete assignments that come from wherever they come from, not just their soul purposes... and they also cannot die, because as soon as this life ends they will just wake up in their last body, exactly as if it were nothing but a dream. That's where you get tons of people describing death as if it were just like waking up from a dream or being anethestized, but that is not what true death is like, true death is a beautiful, amazing experience, it isn't awkward and unpleasant like anaesthesia is. Walk Ins will just see darkness and will wake up from an illusion after they leave the host bodies they are in and feel really dissorientated, sort of similar to OBE's but that's not real death, people who really die see white light and go somewhere amazing that noone knows. Death is beyond all that is. No one knows what death is like but as people die they all say it's so beautiful they can't describe it.
But also, these people will also feel as if they are not meant to be here as a human for longterm and are only here to do a few assignments and then they will feel called to leave. Others have the knowing they are not from here, but feel as if they are meant to stay longterm.
A lot of people think Walk Ins are rare, but we really aren't. We are all over now. There are all kinds of us. There are even some not so great Walk ins here, some that have come here with bad intentions in mind, some that you have to be aware of. You might even realize that people you know are changing, becoming different people...

Someone who has an interdimensional origination could be a Walk In who has come from another dimension of time.

I am an ET Walk In who comes from a different planet. My real soul is not actually here in this body, just my consiousness is, exactly like the Matrix.

Your true soul identity is just a soul, when someone is feeling a spiritual identity crisis, it's not actually their soul they are wondering about and they aren't dislocated from their soul, it's because they are feeling as if they have a separate identity apart from their soul, that they come from somewhere else that is NOT just a soul location.
Usually people use the term "soul identity" to describe being a starseed too but that is also incorrect. Starseeds also do not die to get here. If they did, that would make no sense at all, considering they all can see and speak to their star families that are alive here and now. If they had died to come to earth, that would mean they wouldn't have any star families at all. People say starseeds incarnate, but they don't. ET's have advanced technology that allows them to simulate their consiousness into human bodies.

I hope that makes some sense. If not, you'll eventually figure out who you are when you are ready.

All I can say is, before I came to know all of this my spirit guides would laugh and say "if only you know who you were..."
When I found out who I was, I understood how funny it was. That I could be something so large and yet be something so small at the same time, it is quite ironic. And I'm not just talking about being an ET, to me that is also just a small peice of the puzzle. I found all that I am.

Psychic Child wrote:The two parts:
the human corporeal flesh body and its Conscious linear mind body is one part.
The Other is the Astral self of: personality, soul and the 5 other brains cooperating
as as Spherical mind. That is the Duality. It is the Spherical minds that are the psi-minds.
in harmony,
roger.
note:
I think that
these two mind brains,
when not cooperating together
are the instigator of loneliness.
in beauty,
PC.
What you consider to be the "corporal flesh and the linear mind", both actually mean the same thing in how your mind perceived them to be.They are Matter(Dual Nature), as flesh is of form and matter.This is the Duality,it is Matter(Dual Nature).

And the other being the astral self,that you've broken down into what you've described,but again,how your mind perceived ther roles due to using identification. The other that you speak of is the spirit, which is the personality of the soul.

I mention this, cause of the 2 different ideas/beliefs that you speak of,and whenever there are 2 different ones being percieved.

There is a depth of what is before you. Wisdom that Duality distorts. That is a doorway,and when matter and spirit are untitled they are brought into balance and harmony.

It is when one moves away from this doorway of balance and harmony, that it is than one-sided and the further one goes down this path the more one experiences imbalance inside and outside of them. Which manifests as loneliness.

What is harmony? That's a good question, do we need it in our life? Why does harmony exist? Who decided to call harmony harmony? Does harmony has something to do with beauty? But then who or what defines what is beauty? I have no idea, am I looking outside for some kind of authority which could determine for me what harmony is to use it as a mean to judge what is harmonious and what is not. Maybe

Amontobin wrote:What is harmony? That's a good question, do we need it in our life? Why does harmony exist? Who decided to call harmony harmony? Does harmony has something to do with beauty? But then who or what defines what is beauty? I have no idea, am I looking outside for some kind of authority which could determine for me what harmony is to use it as a mean to judge what is harmonious and what is not. Maybe
The answer to that lies within you.

I get really existed when I remember how the universe lies inside us, and of course to get in touch with it one need to be connected to something our poor brains decided to define as harmony but it's way much more than that.

okay so harmony could have something to do with the balance of all things. Yes I think about it, this is something that need to be mastered, the balance of our emotions and thought to unlock the doors, without that there's very little chance one gets an instant access to the universal laws and this is why the ptb is working so hard to maintain us unbalanced with poisoning our food and intoxicating our brain... etc you know the song

The term as
I use it as my closing was
suggested/given to me by a navjo Shaman.
It is a journey-way blessing for Path-walkers.
I use it because I felt it appropriate for -IS- people.

It was given to the "People", I was told, when
they left a world of reptiles to come to this place.
On their land, the myth speaks . . . . When the
water ceases to flow, and grass ceases to grow,
When things on this world are out of balance,
they will leave this world and travel to the next one.
"Be in harmony,
walk in beauty".
roger
note:
The word navjo translates to: "the people".
navjo is not to be capitalized in hopes that
the G*ds will overlook them and think of them
as not being of any importance.
in beauty,
PC

Edgarallan wrote:If anyone has the ability to identify my soul or say where its from please help me for i surely don't believe its human. thank you.
---------
I can I need a picture of you taken as close to now as you can be.

Vishnu wrote:The Soul has no identity.
Not as a persona, Vishnu, that I do agree with . . . . .
But it does have an individual frequency, that
identifies us as kinda unique.
I mean
our souls' frequency is not duplicated. It
can be very close to another as a Kindred,
but not identical.
in harmony,
roger.

Miss Mess wrote:Hi Edgarallan, this question cannot be answered in a few lines, some research or even info you will be able to get from some people. If you are familiar with past life regression, then this is your "homework". Past lives can tell you a lot about who you are and why you are here. :)
Were you able to find out about your past lives?

Termin wrote:Were you able to find out about your past lives?
Yes indeed. It takes lots of personal work not only to remember past lives but how they apply to this lifetime too. :)

Miss Mess wrote:Yes indeed. It takes lots of personal work not only to remember past lives but how they apply to this lifetime too. :)
what kind of work are you talking about?

I'm unemployed right now, is it good to remember my past lives?

Amontobin wrote:what kind of work are you talking about?

I'm unemployed right now, is it good to remember my past lives?
I'm talking about personal emotional work which helps with past life regressions. Spirituality is not a job unless you make it one.

Edgarallan wrote:If anyone has the ability to identify my soul or say where its from please help me for i surely don't believe its human. thank you.
The trick with the starseed phenomena is that we are ALL starseeds. There is no mystery about it. This planet was seeded by many multidimensional races and most recently from many different star systems. A better question than "where am I from?" is "who am I?". Keep that question in mind always and no matter what direction you take in life, you're on the right path.

Return to “Starseed Phenomenon”