Lucifer the Savior (Lucifer as Jesus) - A Gnostic Secret

#1
Many in the Christian traditions view Lucifer as "the devil." However, many of the early gnostic sects held just the opposite view. According to many gnostic schools, the god worshiped by Jews and Christians (and later Muslims) is in fact a false, blinded and ignorant being that vainly thinks itself to be the only true god. This god was called "Yaldabaoth," and is the creator of matter, in which he imprisoned the divine light or immortal soul of man. Lucifer and the serpent in this view is an allegorical type of the savior, who sacrifices his place in heaven, descends to earth, and brings forbidden knowledge of man's divine origins to awaken imprisoned humanity from its slumber. Sound familiar? That's right - read between the lines is the serpent is fact Jesus Christ, who left his place in heaven, descended to earth, and was ultimately killed by the followers of Yaldabaoth.

Need further proof? The Christian Bible, even in its adulterated form, reveals this truth. Jesus in speaking to the Jews (who worshiped the god of the Old Testament, the one who cast man our of the celestial garden) warned them that their father was "the devil" (or "adversary" of humanity). Why would he have said this if their father was the same as his? In addition, at the last supper, Christ is quoted as having said "now the god of this world is cast down from authority." St. Paul would later refer to a "god of this world" who had "blinded the eyes" of the Jewish nation. Who is the "god of this world?" The Bible answers its own question - the one who created it, "Jehovah," the demiurge.

This view has been known to many secret societies throughout history, but has been kept underground in large part due to fear of persecution by Yaldabaoth's "loving" followers, who have a penchant for massacring anyone who challenges this petty deity - including the man Christians ironically worship. Often you will hear conspiracists refer to Freemasons and other secret orders as "Luciferians," insinuating that this implies bad intent. In reality, there is a Luciferian conspiracy - a conspiracy to free humanity from the shackles of false religion and false reverence to a spirit that is no more than a petty child breaking its toys. Lucifer is the light bearer - the Promethean god who brings the torch of knowledge to mankind. This is a far cry from the dark covens posited by conspiracy theorists, which if examined are more akin to the religion of Christianity or Judaism, with their fixation on blood sacrifice to appease an angry, jealous god. Lucifer demands no sacrifice, except that ignorance and vanity should die upon his altars.

#2
Yeah it's pretty crazy. I did some research/searching and a lot of the stuff didn't make sense in terms of the general consensus. Actually recent someone came to me with a website idea. The idea was of pure love and no judgement but it was the anti-christ speech or what it is told would be the speech. Then around the same time a well known christian church was like my love recquires long suffering, spread your seed, study the bible, have faith. Then the Devils bible in Pague written by the mad monk mostly consists of how to banish/destroy demons. I mean if you write a manual why would it be to destroy your own people?

Then you go into the church with high judgement and see 1) their kind of dicks 2) their creepy 3) other stuff. Then you go with low judgement and talk/research about satanist/luciferians and find out there not as bad everyone makes them out to be, logical, mad rituals, etc. Most of the religious stuff is a pain in the ass but the ascended and fallen angels are still cool in my book.

I hate to talk down on because it can be used for good things. A while back I posted pic on facebook burning a dollar bill. A lot of people were in a uproar about it. Faith and belief can be dangerous sometimes.

#3
You know, in Genesis the 'serpent' is listed as among the beasts of the field, and there is no mention of it being 'lucifer' or 'the devil' or 'satan' or anything other than an animal that could talk. Though on the notion of Christ as Snake. In the desert the people were bitten and afflicted by snakes, and God told Moses to make an image of the snake, and to place it on a pole, and for the afflicted in their suffering to look upon the image of the snake the source of their suffering, and from that find their healing -- it is similar how Christains took the symbol of the shameful cross and turned it into an image of healing. Also, in time that snake became an idol, just as some now idolize the cross out of proportion to the whole relationship and situation.

Do they not think then that the source of the soul of man is from Immortal God? Are they one-source or pan-source? What then is the Source of Lucifer?

My take on God's perspective the breath of man comes from the breath of God. It was God's way of breathing life into his matter, to impart the matter aspect with that reflection of the divine. Sort of like a buddhist monk 'seeing the universe in a grain of rice'. Children do it to this day when they seek to 'impart life' to their dolls and stuffed animals. To disdain where/who we are and to imagine there is a higher/lower state, to divide the world into greater and lesser, right and wrong..... that is an error. The 'fruit of knowledge of good and evil' was such a great pole, a divisonator, a discriminator, an inequality that broke the harmony, the grain of rice cutting itself off from the universe.

#4
Yea the symbol Caduceus that usually tied with the medical field. I don't see the reference as Christ as a snake.

Also it seems you are leaving out the other angels. There were more angels and only a certain amount was casted out when God didn't like Lucifier proposal. God's partake in creation mentions nothing on who created heaven or wherever he was doing stuff out nor the other other angels that were there. It speaks mostly about God being an alchemist and setting things in motion for the physical plane. At the moment I guess I wouldn't go so far to ask the source of them but what was Eden?

Also the last idea reminded me of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXZOhqbQsOw

#6
Since you asked me in particular about the angels... I don't believe in angels. I believe in manifestations of Psi. Maybe in the old days when folks were malnourished and ate more modly things and could get more delusional, Psi made handy use of those delusions to communicate or even get things done and such. One thing hard to reconcile in the Bible, especialy the gospels. Demon possessed people seemed a common occurance no explanation or build up to get folks in that frame of mind needed back then, and yet today you got to go diggin and stretching the mind to see any evidence of that.

Thanks for the video. Nothing particularly new to me in it, but it is a handy little package and explanation. Did you know most of the physical/chemical/neural tackle of our physical bodies is designed to limit, gate-keep, slow down and filter out our consciousness? try to shut your focus-stage down, open up your animal awareness and see what I mean.

A whie back I had a vision. Like fying into a block of Raman Noodles, so many threads, a fine choice of which slot to enter, like the multiverses and one choice..... the video you show around 8-9 minutes reminds me of that dream.

#7
Lucifer is a metaphor in my view, not a literal being. He is also prometheus, Jesus, etc. Clear Blue, you are correct that the Jews did not associate the snake with Lucifer or satan - this is a later Christian view from the Book of Revelation.

John 3:14 - Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up.

#9
idk. The 'devil' Jesus went on about evidently tended to possess people and make them do crazy things like flail on the ground and cut themselves or speak in voices not their own. hard to imagine an angel "Light Bringer" having that kind of effect. Then I think the words he used were more akin to 'Satan' and 'Beelzebub' not so much 'Lucifer'. You never heard boo about 'Beelzebub' in the Old Testament. Who let all those devils in?? What makes me truly laugh though is when folks quote Milton's "Paradise Lost" as 'canon'.

#10
Beelzebul was a Babylonian god - the "lord of the flies." The demons Jesus cast out were not Luciferian. They would be recognized as mental illness in many cases today. In Gnosticism, they would be viewed as archons - lesser spirits of matter.

#11
I have studied Gnostic text and Hebrew text "still studying never endz";


A lot of what you all are saying iz right but people do not want to hear it because it takez time to study theze thingz ... they like the quick Mcdonaldz answerz ... so they can talk louder than you and win a argument ... in other wordz they just want to feel smart and win; they dont really care to learn true meaning or to study...

Most people just want to attack some one on the bad side while their on the good side; they are very simple and they dont even know they are being kept that way so they are followerz of thingz they do not comprehend. I try to avoid them but they are very focused on attack verbally trying to lead to physical; and most do not have any idea what they are talking about.

There iz still a group of people living near a 33 degree parallel that worship the "peacock ... look it up you will know what i mean" ... I studied their information; itz a relatively small group or nation but very interesting studiez ...


I am happy to meet people of knowledge ...


May the divine bless us all ...

#12
Zoroastrian faith was ripped off by Christianity regarding the dualities. Satan is an utter fabrication, there was no concept of an evil-entity scapegoat until then.

If you're talking Gnosticism, all of it is pre-Christianity in origination...but has been elaborated through it and around it since. A lot of Christianity was taken from Simon Magus's Gnosticism as well.

I thoroughly agree with Light.: Gnosticism is a lifelong study, not always a quick answer, and there has never been a single way of looking at things.

The "theme" of what I have taken out of gnosticism is to be bring the inner into the outer(outer manifestation of the inner-spirit), as well as the gathering of Gnosis(knowledge). - But there's so many sects now.(Kabbalah, etc)

I think Luciferianism is simply a bastard child of Christianity with gnostic influences mixed with worship of self.

Read up on Simon Magus if you want to study early Gnosticism - describes an utterly different world, much more unrestrained.

On that note, an interesting and continuous study on the character of Simon Magus and his correlation with the Christ-figure: https://www.sophiaproject.net/SIMON-MAGU ... HRIST.html

Imo, the person who Jesus stands for existed, everything has just been manipulated terribly since then and watered down through divisive speech and action. Simon Magus is undoubtedly the closest character in history that I have found parallels with. - But both have been manipulated as far as I can tell.

Haha, honestly, I think we're better off studying plants and other life-forms to figure out more these days. :p Everything is a postulated argument between sides now instead of seeing the same picture from different angles...result of religious misdirection, I suppose. Any religious authority figure merely acts a block between the self and direct knowing, which is how we ought to learn.

#13
do you mean, like, 3,000 years ago somebody held a mirror up to nature. and over time that mirror warped, and somebody tried to paint the image in that mirror in lead paint as they leaned their face close to that warped mirror, and they licked the lead paint while they were painting it, and now the religious folks want us walking about with that painted mirror taped to our face like a pair of goggles?

I will look into the world of simon magus. there is something to be said for keeping an open mind. a lot of what is assumed true is an assumption, if you read the text it is not really there.

#14
I think I was on Phaeton before it blew up thanks to yaldabaoth's nuclear war. In a dream about it prior to it blowing up I screamed LUCIFER! ;) I think Yalda/jehova/allah whatever and his archons are black magicans of the highest degree.

#16
SurrogateSpark wrote: Haha, honestly, I think we're better off studying plants and other life-forms to figure out more these days. :p Everything is a postulated argument between sides now instead of seeing the same picture from different angles...result of religious misdirection, I suppose. Any religious authority figure merely acts a block between the self and direct knowing, which is how we ought to learn.
Indeed we need to choose our inputs wisely! Nature is a great substitute for many of our standard inputs ie TV, internet, etc..

Some day we will see the strength in our differences. Glad to know someone out there feels the same! Peace

#18
I am coming across a lot of people these days that claims that lucifer is the bringer of truth. People are scared of truth.
Synchronicity?
btw Will I be sent to hell if I don't worship lucifer :rolleyes:?

#19
Jishnu Ray Chowdhury wrote:I am coming across a lot of people these days that claims that lucifer is the bringer of truth. People are scared of truth.
Synchronicity?
btw Will I be sent to hell if I don't worship lucifer :rolleyes:?
I believe so (synchronicity). When I hear the name Lucifer, I get filled with great respect and loving however, not fear. I don't think youd go to hell for not worshipping Lucifer. Well unless you are talking about Luciferism. Lets not go there shall we? :P

#20
"The story is far more complex then the above- but no more can be shared!"

Why not? Its the most interesting story ive ever read, and as you say, its relevant to this day.

#22
May I ask from where this information originate? All we know of the great spiritual humans is legend/myth so how can stories of gods and relations between them exist? Can't trust it really but interesting. Lucifer is just another word for Venus from where our guardian angels come from that gave us our souls when we became human after being mineral, plant and animal. We will leave the human kingdom in evolution and become angels/gods even planets. :) That is the evolution of the monad.
The conflict between black and white magic is millions of years old, the last 12000 years have been hell due to the black lodge. Illuminati to me is just a bunch of shapeshifting incest freaks yet ofcourse a part of the black lodge. They are soulless so they can't be considered human. The emotional world also known as the astral is their special world of emotions and desires where they with their black magic and 5-dimensional conscioussness try to rule over mankind. Black magicans cannot be in the mental world :)

#23
Hey!

Sure I would love to, but would you remind removing my quotes? Thanks :)

Yes, remember everything that has some literal base also has a purely esoteric or metaphorical one. The secret systems also bore the same names in order to explain a planet, or an archetype (Lucifer became equivalent to intellectualism, to the false light, and to venus). It also portrayed simply a fallen Babylonian king.

What I speak of is the Morning Star, or the Light Bearer.......the one who taught the Liberal Arts and Sciences to mankind first...the one who came up out of the ocean and taught the primitives. Or who descended from the stars and warned the humans of the LAST world to find shelter in high mountains or build unique "arks" to save them from the coming Deluge. The one who genetically engineered us into what we are today...(thus you see why some secret societies revere him as God).

The second one (second en.ki) or Lucifer was his son, and completely different. Not a geneticist by trait like his father but still understood the Mysteries and the Art of War. Very cunning being. While his brother, who some knew as Quezecoatl (and Ninghizhidda) was also more of a kind of "light bearer" in regards to the teachings he gave to mankind worldwide.

Now on a purely archetypal level, we have a few things.

We have the False DemiUrge who fell from "heaven" (think higher dimensions, or rather, the inner realms) and created physical reality to ENTRAP SPIRIT in MATTER. To some of the gnostics, those who descended from Appolistic succession in France in particular- saw THIS as SATAN. So physical reality, he illusion itself! The idea of duality!

The other is the Archetypal Luciferus, who "willingly" fell unto a stagnant and trapped reality, such as ourselves to give us the knowledge of good and evil! How to become conscious and aware and no longer simply trapped in it! But remember this means that Lucifer would also play the role of the bad guy in order to stimulate us into spiritual evolution.

Heaven in this case, is those spirit realms, those ineffable dimensions from which all originates.......as it trickles down and down-steps into creation of physicality.

The literal aspect, which I detailed above, of the beings from "elsewhere" of Jehovah and Lucifer, or Lord of Command and Lord of Earth (or the God(s) of Greek Lore), is simply a physical manifestation of the same pattern on a smaller scale.

I would say I disagree with your assertions of the Illuminati, and the rest is kind of oversimplified. In the sense that this universe is TEEMING WITH LIFE and we are all caught up in a much bigger story than just this tiny little good vs evil we think is happening on earth. They most certainly are not soulless.

#25
Your quote deleted :)
I have posted sometimes here on the forum about soulless and some here like youself can't believe that some actually after the second initiation choose power over mankind and become soulless to dwell in the astral world since they cannot reincarnate without a soul. There are thankfully few without a soul but they do exist and have many followers in various fields. I can't trust the info since I do not think any god or angel or lightbringer or whatever have personas or even human traits. In the end it all sounds like speculation over a word or entity and the story behind it. ;)

#28
Yanko wrote:Your quote deleted :)
I have posted sometimes here on the forum about soulless and some here like youself can't believe that some actually after the second initiation choose power over mankind and become soulless to dwell in the astral world since they cannot reincarnate without a soul. There are thankfully few without a soul but they do exist and have many followers in various fields. I can't trust the info since I do not think any god or angel or lightbringer or whatever have personas or even human traits. In the end it all sounds like speculation over a word or entity and the story behind it. ;)
energy/intention is higher then word.

#29
Are you referencing two separate entities, one being Lucious and one being Lucifer? It was hard to agree with both being the same person and being told his name was to state himself after the fall to subject itself with the participation of the original sin, duality.

#31
We all must remember one thing...the Bible was written by the Council of Nicea, a group of high ranking Church officials decided what was to be included into the Bible and given to the masses. So, those who follow the Bible teachings are following the ideas set forth from a group of men (Humans)... NOT GOD! It is well known that many ancient writings were left out of the Bible...WHY? The reasoning for these omissions is not clear! Some say that the knowledge in those missing texts is too advanced for the masses to understand...and is only intended for those that are worthy of said esoteric knowledge!

I think it was done to maintain an image of God set forth by the Council...to establish and maintain control over the followers of the Church and GOD by keeping them in the dark to the truth! Hmmmm? Reminds me of how the media is being controlled by the government...filtering the news and what we see as a country in order to manipulate the masses into believing what they want us to believe. In other words, keeping all of us in the dark!

#32
The bible was not written by the Council of Nicea....they merely synthesized the stories and put them together in the way they wanted to. Old Testament is Hebrew history, secrets, and astro-theology all mixed into stories that used to be Oral tradition and then became written. The knowledge was transmitted to them by various beings, who also influenced the Kaballah and Zohar. The book known as the Zohar was actually written by the second brother (Hermes, Ninghzhidda, Thoth) and the Book of the Dead has its own similar base in origin...Ibrahim, and various of the original Tribes were not poor wanderers, but actually of the Shepherd King bloodline that later took over the Egyptian bloodlines, as they worked themselves into seats of Pharohs.

But yes you are 100% right. That was the purpose of the Roman Catholic religion and the "God" that was used to manipulate passes, while they became "second" in command (the Church. Constantine considered himself the true Christ being the one who created the "new religion" to "unify the world," a sort of new "Zion" at the time.

#33
As for worshiping or saying that any Lucifer as a savior...I do not agree! Lucifer is said to be the light bearer...the left hand of God! The light correlated with Lucifer is translated to the truth or knowledge. When the snake offered the gift of knowledge to woman...she accepted it even though she was forbidden to do so! My question is this....how did she know that this knowledge was something to desire...if all she ever knew was what God told her? Supposedly, Eve had the mentality of a child...and the naive nature of a child! It seems like the snake tempted her with this forbidden gift because he, Lucifer, did not agree with God's ways! If God is the Creator of all...including the Angels...why is Lucifer a savior?

In my eyes, he is portrayed as an upstart...a trouble maker (like Loki of the Norse tradition) who liked to instigate things...create chaos just for the heck of it! What he did by giving the knowledge to Eve was very irresponsible! It's akin to giving advanced knowledge to a 5 year old! A child whose mind is nowhere developed enough to be able to control their actions or their emotions...one who is severely lacking wisdom! FOR GAINING KNOWLEDGE WITHOUT THE NECESSARY WISDOM TO USE SAID KNOWLEDGE APPROPRIATELY IS DANGEROUS! Think of giving a child a loaded gun, showing that child how to fire it...and then letting the child go off with it! What do you think might happen? WHO KNOWS?

#34
Children are very curious about everything. That's why she took the knowledge. Because all children crave knowledge.
Lucifer could be seen as a savior because he freed us from God's playpin. He unlocked the latch.
I think he saw himself in us too. He was "enlightened" so to speak of God's ways and refused to serve him. He offered humanity this knowledge as a way to spite God and to create the first demons.

I also think Lucifer was curious to see what we'd do with this knowledge. (For example: If any of you watch NBC's Hannibal, the actor for Hannibal based his portrayal on Lucifer. And Hannibal does what he does because he's curious how Will reacts to it. He's studying the human condition, like Lucifer was doing.)

#35
I want to point out that nowhere in the book of Genesis does it say that the serpent IS Lucifer. The snake is a snake. God cursed its kind to crawl on its belly for hte rest of its life because of it, so all SNAKES have been without legs to this day. (this of course is bogus mythology). To be honest the whole Garden of Eden/Apple/Curses things strikes me as a torah primer adaptation to a puberty myth. The earlier book so fhte Torah are written for the very very very young, and the maturity level increases as one gets to Ecclesiastes, Ezra, Neimiah, etc. You go from God wiping out the whole world with a big flood to a scribe winning the day by sending a craftily worded memo to the ruling King. (and in those later mature reading level bureaucratic texts, the writer even names the scribe and the name of the person who delivered the letter, and a few of the scribe's attendants and the official's mother etc).

"they were not ashamed" reads smooth. young, prepuberty, innocent. Eve starts to show interest in snakes, she gets an innocent boy-man to eat fruit. Maturity strikes. He grows a big lumpy 'adam's apple', they both start to sprout hair (animal hide god gave them after the fall), they have to start working for a living, she gets desireous attendant of her husband and suffers labor pains, they come to appreciate their own mortality etc. Overlaid with that is a rebuttal to the PERSIAN system of DUALITY that the Jews were forced to live with during the captivity (when scribes were desperate to teach their children to remain good Jews and took the effort to really teach them, because it's interesting there's no mention ont he book of Chronicles/Kings of anybody founding a torah school, that came later). GOOD and EVIL is a BAD dualistic concept -- it's not 'knowledge', it's the delusion of duality. (our knowledge of obey our god is good, the babylonian knowledge of dualistic good vs. evil is evil). And because of this the garden splits, and they split the plants between "crops" and "weeds".... but the true way is to rejoin. "Dust you are, to dust you will return." because Adam came from that source ground, and will be reunited with it. LUCIFER was a much later mention, generations later.

#36
Torah is a lot more then just that.

Torah within it has encrypted secrets, of the actual underlying nature of our universe, from scalar mathematics, to sacred geometry, and the hebrew letters themselves have tonal equivalents that are all but secret (some lost some found).

For example, take the first verse of Genesis.

[video=youtube;wp6Rmhza41U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp6Rmhza41U[/video]

There is a reason they said the "Whole" was found in the Torah and if you took any single thing out of it......it would destroy the encoding. It is quite literal, a code. But not a computer code as others have speculated, but actually a sonoluminal and electrogravitic pattern encoded in two dimensional form that became the hebrew language.

The "tall ones" that created the hebrew language........Are the origins of the "biblical" OT God and the "snake." The snake was given bad image even though in every other culture it was a symbol of energy, enlightenment, and undulation (along with the dragon). This was because in the days when the "Tall Ones" were our Lord(s), the one who bore the symbol of the serpent, his CLAN- came into the garden and told/showed humans how to no longer be subservient, stupid, docile, and more. For that- the ot "LORD" told his followers, and his "extended" (genetic...) family that the "snake" was evil and you know the rest of the story. Simply not true at all.

On the otherhand, the metaphorical version is that once, we were purely spiritual......we were One with the Spirit that is all Creation, the Source/God/Consciousness. In order to better understand physicality, Source projected itself into physicality. In this case, Lucifer was the aspect that segregated itself into duality so that physical beings like us could experience the contrast of physicality, and separation from one another (even though, we are not in any way shape or form separate). The "knowledge of good and evil" was the choice, the FREE WILL to do good OR bad...and not be in the perfect, harmonious state in which "evil" is impossible because we were at ONE with all.

So when we ate the "apple," aka the tube torus pattern found in the first verse of genesis, and in all modern day EM free energy technology....as well as on the walls of Egypt, Temples in Tibet, and the Flower of Life (metatrons cube), we projected into the segregated physical matrix that is governed by the DEMIURGE (trapping spirit in matter).


------
Yes.....the "God" of the Old Testament was a being, of higher evolution and sufficient technological capacity, who along with his "family" were in control of this planet. He wasn't even the "highest" among them, it was ANU at the time. And ANU- is who the "mormons" await to return. Silly primitive humans, worshiping people and beings as the creator of all things.......

#37
UntoldGlory wrote:Beelzebul was a Babylonian god - the "lord of the flies." The demons Jesus cast out were not Luciferian. They would be recognized as mental illness in many cases today. In Gnosticism, they would be viewed as archons - lesser spirits of matter.
Interesting, I were reading the Testament of Solomon and his adventures with the demons of Earth. Beelzeboul, as he is referred to in the writing (although he is also called Beelzebub in his replies to the speaker/writer of the Testament)

Here is an excerpt of part of their conversation, I find it very interesting:

And I summoned again to stand before me Beelzeboul, the prince of demons, and I sat him
down on a raised seat of honour, and said to him: "Why art thou alone, prince of the demons?"

And he said to me: "Because I alone am left of the angels of heaven that came down. For I was first angel in the first heaven being entitled Beelzeboul. And now I control all those who are bound in Tartarus. But I too have a child, and he haunts the Red Sea. And on any suitable occasion he comes up to me again, being subject to me; and reveals to me what he has done, and I support him."

-----------------------------------

Allegedly, Beelzeboul were a healer that originated with the Philistines as a God.

-----------------------------------
From Wikipedia:

[url:3akiaobs]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beelzebub[/url:3akiaobs]

Old Testament[edit]
The source for the name Beelzebub is in 2 Kings 1:2-3, 6, 16. Ba‘al Zəbûb is variously understood to mean "lord of the flies" or "lord of the (heavenly) dwelling". Originally the name of a Philistine god,[10] Ba'al, meaning "Lord" in Ugaritic, was used in conjunction with a descriptive name of a specific god. The Septuagint renders the name as Baalzebub (βααλζεβούβ) and as Baal muian (βααλ μυιαν, "Baal of flies"), but Symmachus the Ebionite may have reflected a tradition of its offensive ancient name when he rendered it as Beelzeboul.[11]
Scholars are divided, in regard to the god of Ekron, between the belief that zebub may be the original affix to Baal and that it is a substitute for an original zbl which, after the discoveries of Ras Shamra, has been connected with the title of "prince", frequently attributed to Baal in mythological texts.[citation needed] In addition to the intrinsic weakness of this last position, which is not supported by the versions, is the fact that it was long ago suggested that there was a relationship between the Philistine god and cults of fly or apotropaic divinities appearing in the Hellenic world, such as Zeus Apomyios or Myiagros.[citation needed] It is exactly this last connection which is confirmed by the Ugaritic text when we examine how Baal affects the expulsion of the flies which are the patient's sickness.[citation needed] According to Francesco Saracino (1982) this series of elements may be inconclusive as evidence, but the fact that in relationship to Baal Zebub, the two constituent terms are here linked, joined by a function (ndy) that is typical of some divinities attested in the Mediterranean world, is a strong argument in favor of the authenticity of the name of the god of Ekron, and of his possible therapeutic activities, which are implicit in 2 Kings 1:2-3, etc.[12]

Testament of Solomon[edit]

In the Testament of Solomon, Beelzebul (not Beelzebub) appears as prince of the demons and says (6.2) that he was formerly a leading heavenly angel who was (6.7) associated with the star Hesperus (which is the normal Greek name for the planet Venus (Αφροδíτη) as evening star).

#38
The issue with Truth, it is confused with Honesty. Honesty is the personal truth one holds based on the knowledge and experience of that particular being. Lucifer is a bringer of Truth, being a higher being of light and holding the brightest light of the higher beings at his arrival; it is a fair guess to say that his Honesty/Truth are very difficult to assimilate on our lesser level of light/understanding - since we are merely beings of humanity, albeit, with a potential to gaining light/understanding within/without.
Jishnu Ray Chowdhury wrote:I am coming across a lot of people these days that claims that lucifer is the bringer of truth. People are scared of truth.
Synchronicity?
btw Will I be sent to hell if I don't worship lucifer :rolleyes:?

#39
flies may create 'white noise' through which the Song may Sing.

bringing Light and being a Savior are perhaps two different things. As if one handed us the Keys to the Car.... we turned that power into a 10 car pile up.

Look honestly at the history of religion/spirits. Not the scritptures and scrolls and tablets that were written down when humans got around to writing them. The Deep Heart of it All. Yeah, maybe our perspective as a species has evolved over the millenia. Or maybe our wiritngs have deluded ourselves. Or maybe our mental stirrings have whipped up the Vortex forces that reach high and lower and twirl more powerful than our meager stirring selves. I would not spend my days rorshaching meager scraps of texts. If such a being wishes to make a case before us, let the Higher Being come before us and make a case.

https://youtu.be/urlTBBKTO68

#41
The "200 fallen angels" are those who rebelled with Marduke against the Council (Jehovah, and the rest of the Elohim) and remain loyal to him. Those who "Returned to earth" and were "bound here" (outcasted). They literally "sealed" us off with these 200 beings (more then that actually) and they kind of have had control for the past few thousand years or so. "God" (aka, EN.LIL) and the King (An) did it to ensure M didn't get off this rock and try to take over the "Kingdom in Heaven" (aka the hierarchy that is in control of most of the solar system and whose reach extends into Sirius, or should we say Sirius extends here). And we've been stuck with him, and his chosen "Kings" (hybridized bloodlines of "illuminati") for thousands of years...

Now back to Jesus. actually Yeshua indeed was of the bloodline of "Lucifer" or EA/ENKi, because Noah was actually offspring of him, NOT "ADAM" or "SETH."

#43
Light. wrote:I have studied Gnostic text and Hebrew text "still studying never endz";


A lot of what you all are saying iz right but people do not want to hear it because it takez time to study theze thingz ... they like the quick Mcdonaldz answerz ... so they can talk louder than you and win a argument ... in other wordz they just want to feel smart and win; they dont really care to learn true meaning or to study...

Most people just want to attack some one on the bad side while their on the good side; they are very simple and they dont even know they are being kept that way so they are followerz of thingz they do not comprehend. I try to avoid them but they are very focused on attack verbally trying to lead to physical; and most do not have any idea what they are talking about.

There iz still a group of people living near a 33 degree parallel that worship the "peacock ... look it up you will know what i mean" ... I studied their information; itz a relatively small group or nation but very interesting studiez ...


I am happy to meet people of knowledge ...


May the divine bless us all ...
The book of Enoch is a very interesting book. It was left out of the Bible. It's part of the apocrypha . It talks a lot about the angels. The council of Nicea chose not to put it in the Bible. Also fluorides having a effect on the pineal gland. The pineal gland is thought to be the seat of the soul.

#44
Amontobin wrote:Does Lucifer have anything to do with Venus?
Yes, on a metaphysical and astrotheological viewpoint- Lucifer is equivalent to Venus, which can be equated to femininity, light, peace, love. And on another level, with false light, because it was not as bright nor a true sun- but sort of appeared to be one. So some said that Lucifer was more the lesser light, which was the light of Intellect. While the Sun was more representation of the Spiritually (greater) light. Of course I don't agree with any of t....it's too over-generalized but conceptually it's kind of nice.

#46
hello Natasha.

how are you these days?

To let you know about Melbourne large vision
Over the windy city and far away
Many ride the winds and land there.

its a Fab place...
: )
BUY:- "ADVENTURES ON THE ASTRAL PLANE" NOW ON AMAZON KINDLE.
EDITED AND ADDED-TO. YOURS TO KEEP AND ENJOY.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

#47
LucidDreams wrote:I've come to realize over my time here how backing Christian viewpoints, or at least Christ himself can get the masses in here to turn against you quick. People who used to "thank" your posts and befriend you all the sudden become enemies, pick fights with you, and are contrary to everything you say practically overnight. And even if you don't necessarily subscribe to all Christian viewpoints, or the Bible as a whole, you're all lumped together with a broad brush and not only demonized, but you can feel the venom behind the people that do... as if you personally started all those holy wars yourself. Despite all the posturing in here that people are seeking "truth", and enlightenment, in reality I see a very agenda oriented undertaking taking place here. And that agenda is new age and Luciferian. And I'm not just down with all that, so don't think I can hang with y'all anymore. It's why I've been very scarce of late, and from now on think I'll keep it to PM's only with a few people I've made bonds with. One a very close one. The posts stating that Lucifer was the misunderstood good guy outnumber the pro Christian posts at a clip of about 10 to 1 in here. Mostly based on the old mystery schools of beliefs that have been greatly skewed as they've been passed down from generation to generation. Jesus was the light and the truth, described his adversary as a deceiver that passed himself off as both, as a great deceiver that disguised himself as an angel of light. And went on to prophesize everything that has come to pass so far and has yet to. I think I'd pay more heed to his words personally. At one time I fell for that whole facade too, until I past it, not through brainwashing doctrine (which exists in all sorts, not just scripture), but my own personal experiences and intuition.
I totally agree with you. If this is a place of love and light, then all views must be respected. As a Christian, I don't have to agree with a persons view, but I will respect them. I expect respect back. When I first visited here, I thought it would be a place to share information. A place that respects your beliefs, that doesn't criticize. I thought that if we could learn from each other's experiences we could grow as a group of people that showed love and kindness for other beliefs. I may not agree with all that a Buddhist beliefs but I do agree with the tremendous kindness and the respect they have for people and the nature that God created. I know for a fact that crystals have energy, but I wouldn't worship them. I believe angels assist us according to Gods authority, but I wouldn't worship them. If someone wants to criticize us as Christians, then remember that door was opened and they could be criticized too. I truly believe in a book written in the 1800s by a Christian called the law of attraction. It state if you send out respect,happiness, kindness you will receive it back. But it also stats that if you send out negative things then you receive them back. I hope this will become a place grounded in love and kindness, which is what I think the person that started this site intended for it. We walk this path only once, I would rather spend the time in love and respect for others than waste it on criticizing others. I try to love all people because that's what God teaches us. There are others that teach love for others so how about we all agree to love and respect others here, regardless of whether we agree with them or not. Peace and blessings.

#48
It is an unfortunate artifact.

Thousands of years of spiritual slavery will do that to a newly awakening individual. Don't take it personally. If you guys want to know the primary source of the issues here, besides the obvious Deification of Money- look to the slavery of spirituality- what we call religion. No of course it is not all bad, after all they are based on the teachings of enlightened people to some degree.

If that makes me "Luciferian" than so be it. It's time for humanity to evolve not just intellectually or technologically, but spiritually. Religion does not allow for that, it is static, it is outdated, and it is ultimately limited.

God on the other hand, is not static, is not outdated or limited. God is ever winding, ever spiraling, ever contracting, ever expanding, ever everywhere, always become-ing something, and also ultimately nothing. The idea that we can ascribe lowly human attributes and a primitive book as its "manifestation" is simply....backwards. Everything you see in front of you, and everything you don't see is God. We are the shadows of God :)

#49
These are the possibilities that most won't even consider, blocks blocks blocks. It's blasphemy and if considered much too devastating a subject for most people to venture into. Given the choice to face a hideous or terrifying truth or to conveniently avoid it, they'll most likely choose the convenience of normality, usually followed by slandering all because they wish to believe in something entirely different/ So you can't process it because it doesn't fit with what came before or what comes afterwards, is this where your hunger for knowledge comes to a halt? You starve for something you can't yet consume. Sadly this is where it ends for many of us.

#50
UntoldGlory wrote:Many in the Christian traditions view Lucifer as "the devil." However, many of the early gnostic sects held just the opposite view. According to many gnostic schools, the god worshiped by Jews and Christians (and later Muslims) is in fact a false, blinded and ignorant being that vainly thinks itself to be the only true god.
[color=#000000:svbalk9u][font=Arial][i:svbalk9u]n.[/i:svbalk9u][i:svbalk9u] Abbr. [/i:svbalk9u][b:svbalk9u]fth.[/b:svbalk9u] or [b:svbalk9u]fm.[/b:svbalk9u]A unit of length equal to 6 feet (1.83 meters), used principally in the measurement and specification of marine depths.[/font][/color:svbalk9u]
[color=#000000:svbalk9u][font=Arial][i:svbalk9u]tr.v.[/i:svbalk9u] [b:svbalk9u]fath·omed[/b:svbalk9u], [b:svbalk9u][u:svbalk9u]fath·om·ing[/u:svbalk9u][/color:svbalk9u][/b:svbalk9u], [b:svbalk9u]fath·oms[/b:svbalk9u][b:svbalk9u]1. [/b:svbalk9u]To penetrate to the meaning or nature of; comprehend.
[b:svbalk9u]2. [/b:svbalk9u]To determine the depth of; sound.[/font]

[HR][/HR][color=#000000:svbalk9u][font=Arial][Middle English fathme, from Old English fæthm, [i:svbalk9u]outstretched arms[/i:svbalk9u]; see pet[img:svbalk9u]https://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/schwa.gif[/img:svbalk9u]- in Indo-European roots.][/font][/color:svbalk9u]
from wiktionary, the fath-er (measurer, the anal one that sees all as seperate), the sun/son (well, idk this part seems legit to me) and the hollow ghost (lord of the sleepers, the ones that worship the scripture full of holes, imo.... a devourer trying to fill himself with something)
Revelation even speaks of the whore of babylon that rides atop the 7 headed beast, rome was built on 7 hills, it's where the vatican is now from what I gather, odd coincidence right, especially since she "drinks the blood of saints from silver cups" (Yoshua Ben hur (real name of jesus, not the jee-zeus one) was sort of a saint right?), eating the cancer of the body, corpus crysti (crists of the corpse maybe) with it. Imo, if that isnt a malicious ritual, idk what is.
I'm sorry if I offend some of you, but I feel strongly about this and cannot lie (much anyhow), for tis part of the "deal" I made....

Sometimes I feel like those people just use the book as an excuse for hatred and murder without even considering the fact that their priests might be lying to them (the book in most part does say this indirectly from the way I see it)
"you love your brother by killing him, and hating everything that is not exactly like you"..... hmm, the sheeple need a shepheard, and there is nothing they hate more then truth it seems :(

Cripples are not cripples anymore, they are "handicapable", seems like an Arconic twisting of truth to me..... if not them certainly something malicious.

Did you ever notice that the organized jeudo v2 and v3 are written by a pagan emperor, and the Quaran is written by a Sultan..... no conflict of interest there right?
"be a good slave and you'll get a lollipop in heaven, suffer as hard as you can in life"

My favourite from the Quaran the one with holes in it I mean, (there is another btw, I belive that one is sort of like a collection of gnostic texts, it was a Jibril that gave Muhammad Gabri-el that means something like man of the god of the glowing ones, I belive this to be Lucifers or the "bringer of light" father, the Elf of light in the nordic texts, though there they seemed to be (parasitic?) worms in the primordial giants dead flesh along with the dwarves,dark elves and black elves).

Nice to see I'm not the only one thining this :)
Post Reply

Return to “General Religion”

cron