Hearing Disembodied Voices And Then Today Was Different...

Hey...
So I have epilepsy...and ever since I moved to Canada a year and a half ago, I've kept on hearing disembodied voices calling my name...it was after my second grand mal seizure. I was losing conscious, but I was conscious at the same time and my classmates and teacher were yelling my name. After that incident, I've been hearing my name being endlessly called. Clear as day. Yelling and sounding desperate. I tried to kill myself by OD on sleeping pills and my mom reckons that it may be the people or whatever on the other side trying to call me back..but that just freaks me out. I also did a are you a medium symptoms thing online and I got 15/21 and I rate that's kinda high. We have a line of psychics in our family so I think that has something to do with it too. I also see shadow people in the DAYTIME right in front of me and it startles me. I might be psychofrenia but I doubt that. Do you think they're spirits? I don't know...but I really need help because I want to help them if they are in need.
So my story is...
I was just at my friend's house sleeping over on the friday then I got home and was relaxing on the saturday and the voices yelling my name wouldn't shut up all afternoon...Then when the house was emptied I yelled out what and it replied "help me"...then my mom was suddenly racing out the door. Apparently, our next door neighbor had died over night. She told me when she got back. I was surprised and I think I am cursed.
How does one develop their channeling/mediumship skills??.
Thanks.
x

I used to experience this kind of thing. I am not sure why I can't hear anyone anymore, but not hearing is as difficult as hearing, Element Air. You are not cursed. It could be that people just need to you listen to their fears. People don't have to have bodies to be real.

However, if you want it to stop and you don't mind having your very personality changed nearly irrevocably, you could go to the psychiatrist, where they will DEFINITELY give you antipsychotic drugs. The antipsychotics shut out the good and the bad beings I knew most of my life. Now when people are in need and trying to talk to me I have a massive migraine and have been OFF the drugs for years now.

Realizing that running from the work I was designed to do with the spirit world has only destroyed my life, I'm working to open my chakras and begin hearing everyone again. Not hearing is so damned lonely.

Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Element Air.
65 people in -IS- can hear unseen voices, or music,
even general sounds from other locals or dimensions.
We call it having a Clair-Audient psi-ability, in our list
of posts from 284 folks and how the use their psi-skills.
That thread is: Types of Psychic Abilities.

17 folks can have conversations with "other folks"
from these other dimensions, some are living there,
others are physically dead folks, but can communicate
to you through their Astral self. This psi-skill is being a
"Medium", and you can control the "input" through an
intention shield to restrict any unwanted thought energy.

One of the voices you are hearing could be your guide.
Sometimes they can appear as shadows. That means
that they are close to the vale between dimensions. With
a light behind them they make a shadow, just like we
can project a shadow for them to see.
Nothing scary, just a new experience for your growing
awareness.

I see some once in a while, and I can tell from their energy
that they are "passed-on" friends and relatives just checking
up on me to see what I am up to and how I am getting along in
my advanced age of 84. When I am recording my video psi-stories
or psi-training examples for my web site, they like to watch. :-) :-) :-)
in harmony,
roger

Element Air -- soryy I am so late seeing this. Do not be afraid. If it helps, ground yourself in the knowledge that your physical being is anchored when you launch on the psychic sea.

When you hear the voices, do you get a thrumming on the side of your head, like an arc above the ears? Because with your seizure there could be a brain thing going on, or on the other hand you mght be more sensitive. My last Song came on the dopplar shift waves of a passing motorcycle, the morning before I took antibiotics for the lyme disease. The doplar wasn't just what I was hearing, as it traveled on the doplar waves outside my natural hearing range. The important thing for you is to be at peace with yourself and centered in these encounters.

Psychic Child wrote:Element Air.
65 people in -IS- can hear unseen voices, or music,
even general sounds from other locals or dimensions.
We call it having a Clair-Audient psi-ability, in our list
of posts from 284 folks and how the use their psi-skills.
That thread is: Types of Psychic Abilities.

17 folks can have conversations with "other folks"
from these other dimensions, some are living there,
others are physically dead folks, but can communicate
to you through their Astral self. This psi-skill is being a
"Medium", and you can control the "input" through an
intention shield to restrict any unwanted thought energy.

One of the voices you are hearing could be your guide.
Sometimes they can appear as shadows. That means
that they are close to the vale between dimensions. With
a light behind them they make a shadow, just like we
can project a shadow for them to see.
Nothing scary, just a new experience for your growing
awareness.

I see some once in a while, and I can tell from their energy
that they are "passed-on" friends and relatives just checking
up on me to see what I am up to and how I am getting along in
my advanced age of 84. When I am recording my video psi-stories
or psi-training examples for my web site, they like to watch. :-) :-) :-)
in harmony,
roger
Really old and tiring Psychic Child. I suggest not quoting numbers that no longer have meaning. Alot of these people have moved on and the information is inaccurate. What people do and say are two totally different things. But I doubt you will even read this.

Return to “Channeling”