I reckon our aura would be static when we are isolated as well as our mind being in a normal condition. Like a default condition for the emotional and thought patterns.

[FONT=Lucida Grande, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Insert aura for body. There's more info on alpha imaging (the site with ascend masters on it). This resonated with me; I am proud to share! Many Blessings[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Alongside the physical body we have the etheric, that’s blue. Everyone’s etheric body is blue. Then in order we have the emotional, mental and astral bodies, then into the spiritual and the divine bodies. Most people just have these 7, though I have seen up to 12 bodies. [/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Grande]Some people have all 7 bodies in a about a 6 inch space and others have the 7 bodies in a 2 metre space. Some people have clear bodies, some have cluttered. Everyone’s energy contracts when they are indoors and when they are around other people. Everyone’s bodies expand when they are outside and are alone. So the aura is forever fluctuating in size, and also in
colour." -Waireti
[/FONT]

Return to “Channeling and Mediumship”