[QUOTE=AllSeer;1089752]You create your own reality. You choose your path. You perceive things through your own perspective.

You choose to either look forward to the falling, or look forward to the rising. Some choose to lament over the predictability of how things will go, instead of 'being'.Robbing themselves of the magic of life. There's such a thing as having magic in life without lying to oneself, or limiting oneself.

OR you live and 'be' and let life take it's course. You don't lament over the mechanisms/ways of life, but instead "be" and accept the now.

The question is, what do YOU do to make life enjoying or meaningful to yourself? Life is only meaningless if you make it that way.

Does the "void" bring you happiness, does it bring you pain, or does it bring you nothing?

The whole point is...you created this reality of yours. You've robbed yourself of the magic, because you refuse to change your mentality.

Life, to me, is a big canvas...we are artists that paint our own picture. Paint your own picture, don't ask others to paint it for you.

You lack a paintbrush.[/QUOTE]
I painted too much.
Now I switched on auto painting mode.
my hand is tired. My mind is dead.
Auto painting mode is the best mode,
it is always by resisting and trying to make it on the ego's way, we mess it up,

I dont need a paintbrush, you back dated ,
I used a graphic tablet, with a bamboo pen....

[QUOTE=AllSeer;1089752]You create your own reality. You choose your path. You perceive things through your own perspective.

You choose to either look forward to the falling, or look forward to the rising. Some choose to lament over the predictability of how things will go, instead of 'being'.Robbing themselves of the magic of life. There's such a thing as having magic in life without lying to oneself, or limiting oneself.

OR you live and 'be' and let life take it's course. You don't lament over the mechanisms/ways of life, but instead "be" and accept the now.

The question is, what do YOU do to make life enjoying or meaningful to yourself? Life is only meaningless if you make it that way.

Does the "void" bring you happiness, does it bring you pain, or does it bring you nothing?

The whole point is...you created this reality of yours. You've robbed yourself of the magic, because you refuse to change your mentality.

Life, to me, is a big canvas...we are artists that paint our own picture. Paint your own picture, don't ask others to paint it for you.

Are you done playing your childish victim game yet.
Go else were if you only came here to call other liers.

Not all of us had a choice.
I wasn't here by choices.
Yet you want to claim all did it to themselves so you can feel better about yourself.
Claiming you made something of yourself and all the worthless get what coming to them.
Simply because they are not were you are.

Your just a mentally ill psychopath.
You can harm anyone you like and claim they wanted it.
What about all the experimental animal in testing labatory that get there brain impacted into a wall.
So they wanted that.
What about all the horrible thing that happen you claim they wanted that.

Your very very sick

If everything was predetermined how you seem to think then there can't be free will.
Choices of other will always conflict with other.
Only way everyone could get there way is if everything was predetermined yet if everything was predetermined then everyone could not get there way.
As there be no free will or choices.

(what the point of anything if everything was predetermined?)
(Your sick logic can not exist there no possible way)
(You know this as your simply an immature child trying to attack other claiming there all mighty and all knowing)
(Get over yourself and do some growing up)

Life is only meaningful if you make it.
Yes a blank canvas with no meaning. You draw meaning.
But it is wrong.
Life is not a blank canvas, it is a process...an auto painting, and I dont try to interfere anymore.
Why stress? Why waste energy?
Life paints itself.
I faced life at fullest, too good to endure, (it is just a mode of attitude, it can be as good as bad) I prefer nothing better,
you seem to missassume, that meaninglessness is fundamentally meaningless to me, or magicless,

if a guy starts to fly, to whom is it weird, to the guy's friend, or a 2.5 year old kid?
The guy's friend of course, the 1 year old kid is too young to understand, the whole life thing is probably magic for him

I am like that kid, it is so much magic everywhere, that magic doesnt looks special anymore,

when one thing becomes special, another unspecial,
these contrasts, these dualities, are almost non-existent in me....

[QUOTE=Nameless1112;1089759]Life is only meaningful if you make it.
Yes a blank canvas with no meaning. You draw meaning.
But it is wrong.
Life is not a blank canvas, it is a process...an auto painting, and I dont try to interfere anymore.
Why stress? Why waste energy?
Life paints itself.
I faced life at fullest, too good to endure, (it is just a mode of attitude, it can be as good as bad) I prefer nothing better,
you seem to missassume, that meaninglessness is fundamentally meaningless to me, or magicless,

if a guy starts to fly, to whom is it weird, to the guy's friend, or a 2.5 year old kid?
The guy's friend of course, the 1 year old kid is too young to understand, the whole life thing is probably magic for him

I am like that kid, it is so much magic everywhere, that magic doesnt looks special anymore,

when one thing becomes special, another unspecial,
these contrasts, these dualities, are almost non-existent in me....[/QUOTE]

Yes,

you paint it yourself. Or let it auto paint. To "be" or t "make". I seem to do a little of both. Although I wish to "be" more.

Perhaps...you've painted too much, and now your canvas has no room?

The whole concepts of meaning and meaninglessness, are vague empty,
the language is the greatest gift and the greatest curse....
it started communication, communication built ego, strenghtened it, created arbitary conventions, limiting belief systems,
communication bring forth science, took it to a different level, took humanity to a different level,
yet all terms are empty in themselves,
some still represents the unnamables, some represents nothing,
some empty terms still works for predictions, so they are not so empty, but still void of any true understanding,
but still maths, science, is more concrete , but other versions of language, is abstract as fuck, so empty it boggles my mind,
all cultural biases, making us feel we know what these words means, when it means nothing.

For example knowledge.
Years of debates on the subject.
But know one know what know is supposed to mean.
How weird.
And yet we so carelessly use it, never ever felt we dont know what it means,
but see for yourselves, there is no truly accepted definition of knowledge, and yet.....
whatever.

[QUOTE=Falien;1089757]Are you done playing your childish victim game yet.
Go else were if you only came here to call other liers.

Not all of us had a choice.
I wasn't here by choices.
Yet you want to claim all did it to themselves so you can feel better about yourself.
Claiming you made something of yourself and all the worthless get what coming to them.
Simply because they are not were you are.

Your just a mentally ill psychopath.
You can harm anyone you like and claim they wanted it.
What about all the experimental animal in testing labatory that get there brain impacted into a wall.
So they wanted that.
What about all the horrible thing that happen you claim they wanted that.

Your very very sick

If everything was predetermined how you seem to think then there can't be free will.
Choices of other will always conflict with other.
Only way everyone could get there way is if everything was predetermined yet if everything was predetermined then everyone could not get there way.
As there be no free will or choices.

(what the point of anything if everything was predetermined?)
(Your sick logic can not exist there no possible way)
(You know this as your simply an immature child trying to attack other claiming there all mighty and all knowing)
(Get over yourself and do some growing up)[/QUOTE]

Where ever the hell you came from, you were kicked out of there, because you act bitchy and delusional.

They forced you here, because they didn't want to put up with you.

Technically, your bitchiness got you here. If it was up to me, I'd force your hypocritical, delusion acting ass somewhere else.

You should be mad.

[QUOTE=Falien;1089521]...{beside Buddhist said not to take his word as law that he is learning and of course he can be wrong}
{well something like that i can't remember the words he use}
{He didn't wanted people to make a religion from his teaching}[/QUOTE]

If even the Buddha amidts that he could be wrong, how can you be so sure you are right about the reasons why you are suffering?

[QUOTE=AllSeer;1089760]Yes,

you paint it yourself. Or let it auto paint. To "be" or t "make". I seem to do a little of both. Although I wish to "be" more.

Perhaps...you've painted too much, and now your canvas has no room?[/QUOTE]
we are going too abstract now, these discussion have now no connection with reality (whatever reality means, who knows?).
I am so disgusted by using language, I wish to remain silent, forever, I dont want to lie, writing speaking all lies, but being silent is so hard, though I am almost silent irl,
but i need to balance that silence in online by spamming.
i dont even try to write seriously, there is no use, I dont think anymore, its completely bank, it is all auto writing, pure auto-writing,
i dont support suppressing, it just happens automatically, i dont care to control, i come back, open pc and spam...

[QUOTE=Nameless1112;1089764]we are going too abstract now, these discussion have now no connection with reality (whatever reality means, who knows?).
I am so disgusted by using language, I wish to remain silent, forever, I dont want to lie, writing speaking all lies, but being silent is so hard, though I am almost silent irl,
but i need to balance that silence in online by spamming.
i dont even try to write seriously, there is no use, I dont think anymore, its completely bank, it is all auto writing, pure auto-writing,
i dont support suppressing, it just happens automatically, i dont care to control, i come back, open pc and spam...[/QUOTE]

You want to be perfect.

I wish there was a way we could understand each other without actually speaking to one another.

[QUOTE=AllSeer;1089762]Where ever the hell you came from, you were kicked out of there, because you act bitchy and delusional.

Technically, your bitchiness got you here. If it was up to me, I'd force your hypocritical, delusion acting ass somewhere else.

You should be mad.[/QUOTE]

So you finally came out an admitted that everyone doesn't have a say or choice

At least it a start.
Your attitude towards other need working on thought

[QUOTE=AllSeer;1089762]Where ever the hell you came from, you were kicked out of there, because you act bitchy and delusional.

You should be mad.[/QUOTE]
Falien though attaches excess attributes to everyone due to his past experiences with people with belief systems, close to what expressed here, yet distinctly different in other areas. what you are doing it, I can understand, but treating him like that will only do the bad, more than good,
besides even though Falien misattributed you with many things, he has da point,
humans are treated as slave due to ancestor's debt, many from their childhood, some just don't get the chance to draw the picture,
the thing is there is actually no painter separate for the prcoess.
a process is going on, it is the process that paints through you, the ego thinks that it paints, but no one do anything, there is no one separate to have a free will againts anything, there is just one interconnected process one will, this process paints through different parts of the process,

universal energies criss crosses to form forms which rise up, paints, get painted, and then again mix with the universe, infact was never separate,

So there is in a sense just pianting, no distinct painter,

now people still faces a lot of suffering,
does it have a point, if it was some months ago, i would have said the same thing, about how grateful i am, for suffering made me immune to suffering,
but if i analyze a bit complexly i am not so sure, suffering is more like a friend, who beats the hell out of you and then treats you in the hospital,

now that i found i dont really exist, i dont know what to care about anyway,

is there a point or not point, as usual, those words are empty, I just dont know, i dont want to justify by letting my mind make stories, i hate stories, stories are one of the
greatest reasons for all these sufferings by limiting perceptions and all these ignorance and all,

i dont even know what know means.

[QUOTE=Falien;1089767]So you finally came out an admitted that everyone doesn't have a say or choice

At least it a start.
Your attitude towards other need working on thought[/QUOTE]

That was actually just a jab at you, as I don't really care why you were brought here. =)

You seem to be incapable of differentiating between obvious jabs and a legitimate response made by someone who cares(which is not me).

Yes, my attitude toward others always has room for improvement, I'm not perfect. I accept that.

Self-reflection is also important.

To nameless,

Suffering has tought me compassion, that's not what I believe, that's what I feel.

Or what at least I perceive as compassion.

[QUOTE=AllSeer;1089766]You want to be perfect.

I wish there was a way we could understand each other without actually speaking to one another.[/QUOTE]
why would i want to be perfect?
Perfect is a severely abstract concept.
What makes me imperfect right now?
What makes something perfect?
When the cultural biases die out, these words seems to hold no meaning.

[QUOTE=Nameless1112;1089769]Falien though attaches excess attributes to everyone due to his past experiences with people with belief systems, close to what expressed here, yet distinctly different in other areas. what you are doing it, I can understand, but treating him like that will only do the bad, more than good,
besides even though Falien misattributed you with many things, he has da point,
humans are treated as slave due to ancestor's debt, many from their childhood, some just don't get the chance to draw the picture,
the thing is there is actually no painter separate for the prcoess.
a process is going on, it is the process that paints through you, the ego thinks that it paints, but no one do anything, there is no one separate to have a free will againts anything, there is just one interconnected process one will, this process paints through different parts of the process,

universal energies criss crosses to form forms which rise up, paints, get painted, and then again mix with the universe, infact was never separate,

So there is in a sense just pianting, no distinct painter,

now people still faces a lot of suffering,
does it have a point, if it was some months ago, i would have said the same thing, about how grateful i am, for suffering made me immune to suffering,
but if i analyze a bit complexly i am not so sure, suffering is more like a friend, who beats the hell out of you and then treats you in the hospital,

now that i found i dont really exist, i dont know what to care about anyway,

is there a point or not point, as usual, those words are empty, I just dont know, i dont want to justify by letting my mind make stories, i hate stories, stories are one of the
greatest reasons for all these sufferings by limiting perceptions and all these ignorance and all,

i dont even know what know means.[/QUOTE]

Thxs

However am a girl not a he.
They started that he thing as an attack.

I think one should have a say in what they become.
Not force to be what another tell them to be.

No one has all the answer nor does anyone know what is best for another.
Yet many claim they do and get angry when other don't fall in line

Thxs for standing up for me.

[QUOTE=Nameless1112;1089771]why would i want to be perfect?
Perfect is a severely abstract concept.
What makes me imperfect right now?
What makes something perfect?
When the cultural biases die out, these words seems to hold no meaning.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, at first it sounded as if you were afraid to make mistakes. My fault.

That's right, these words die out. I rather just feel and experience.

Would it kill you to enjoy life a little?

Failen, goodbye, and have a nice day, if you can.

[QUOTE=Falien;1089767]So you finally came out an admitted that everyone doesn't have a say or choice

At least it a start.
Your attitude towards other need working on thought[/QUOTE]

Dude this whole forum indigo notion is like junior college into bachelor's in spiritual giftedness. You being here means you must admit to yourself your own faults in order to become more or better or whatever direction you wish to take it.

my quick prognosis is that you don't even know that you don't know, so know that you don't and figure out what you want for yourself. :)
The Kiosk Is.

[QUOTE=AllSeer;1089774]Sorry, at first it sounded as if you were afraid to make mistakes. My fault.

That's right, these words die out. I rather just feel and experience.

Would it kill you to enjoy life a little?

Failen, goodbye, and have a nice day, if you can.[/QUOTE]
Exactly...............

Buddha was wrong at what? LOL. I'm curious about that. :) I don't agree with Buddha abandoning his family for his quest for enlightenment. He could have just stayed home and came to enlightenment there.

Vishnu, when the Buddha first attempted to enter Nirvana as The Buddha, he failed and informed his students that his dharma was to continue educating and enlightening in the land of the living. It's obvious if you read between the lines. His statement that another Bodhi would arise was the same. If he'd done everything perfectly, there would be no return. He was amazingly accurate, though. almost 2,000 years before the invention of the Hologram, he coined the concept and it took the world that long to come up with a correct definition.
The Kiosk Is.

[QUOTE=existencebeyondexperience;1089783]Vishnu, when the Buddha first attempted to enter Nirvana as The Buddha, he failed and informed his students that his dharma was to continue educating and enlightening in the land of the living. It's obvious if you read between the lines. His statement that another Bodhi would arise was the same. If he'd done everything perfectly, there would be no return. He was amazingly accurate, though. almost 2,000 years before the invention of the Hologram, he coined the concept and it took the world that long to come up with a correct definition.[/QUOTE]

I was speaking what he was saying just before he died from food poisoning.

The living Buddha, who was a prince in the Shakya clan (hence why many people called him Shakyamuni Buddha) gave up his right to the throne in the pursuit of enlightnment. The story goes that he spent 6 years meditating under a bodhi tree. He lived well into his 80's and it was said that he "laid down like a lion and died". His last words were "life is beautiful." which is puzzling because he spent most of his life talking about how life is suffering and that we live in the land of samsara (repeating suffering).

There are three stages to enlighenment that we know of living in this realm - the first is an Araphat, this is someone who seeks out enlightenment for themself. The second is a Bodhisattva, the ones who won't go into Nirvana until they've helped others get there - their last attachment is this desire to help others. The third is the Buddha, that which needs no body and lives in complete enlightenment.

Vishnu wrote:Buddha was wrong at what? LOL. I'm curious about that. :) I don't agree with Buddha abandoning his family for his quest for enlightenment. He could have just stayed home and came to enlightenment there.
There was no internet at that time.
People had to travel to attain knowledge.
Buddha left then talk to the philosophers,
then got involved with some sages whose policy was 'no fun, only pure self torture', and that was the trend of ascetics,
he changed the trend a bit with middle path,
but whatever, he could come to family after enlightenment, well he did came to meet once,
but the thing is the whole story is metaphorical anyway,
or if it is not metaphorical it is really strange because of the 7days pattern, if you dont understand,
read the story and see how many 7s in there.

Nameless1112 wrote:There was no internet at that time.
People had to travel to attain knowledge.
Buddha left then talk to the philosophers,
then got involved with some sages whose policy was 'no fun, only pure self torture', and that was the trend of ascetics,
he changed the trend a bit with middle path,
but whatever, he could come to family after enlightenment, well he did came to meet once,
but the thing is the whole story is metaphorical anyway,
or if it is not metaphorical it is really strange because of the 7days pattern, if you dont understand,
read the story and see how many 7s in there.
Shut the fuck up. Nobody wants to talk to you, you dumbass.

Vishnu wrote:Shut the fuck up. Nobody wants to talk to you, you dumbass.
Thank you for that signature, I wanted to make that type of signature for myself, but I was being lazy.
Universe is truly amazing. It always fullfills my hidden wishes in secs without me even wishing them. strange huh?
but I suggest to change the color or bolden the last line, to grab attention. I dont want people to miss it.

AllSeer wrote: To nameless,

Suffering has tought me compassion, that's not what I believe, that's what I [i:133uzwxb]feel.
[/i:133uzwxb]
Or what at least I perceive as compassion.
you r rite, suffering teaches compassion, increases depth, but i never disagreed, i mean it is an one sided view.
In fact i think people of today needs some real direct suffering to gains some depth, may be i will become the hitler of the new age, and unite people by becoming the common enemy and bringing suffering to all, when all will share the suffering, all will understand each other, i will go to hell again, to unite humanityl just kidding man,
if you cant understand my point in that post, there is no use, it is so much effort to express these stuff in language in such way to penetrate all belief systems,
it doesnt matter that, much it is not a big deal,
when the knowledge is gone, the illusion of separation and union is gone, in the luminous divine ignorance, there is no knowledge about to what to suffer from.
you seem to missassume, that i suffer from my words depending on your convention made of baseless cultures, i am negative because, when all these stuff are negated out,
there remains, no belief, no expectation, no nothing, then is when the real positive can be gained,
what most people do is make up stories, and add wishful thinking, based on inner emotional desire, thats how they combat life, but then they live a hope based, expectation based life, they stand near the hill side, they can fall any moment, though the mind can keep on making stories, to feel pseudo-positive,
i am not in that shit anymore, i dont care for stories even more even that story that i dont care for stories,
i am truly happy when i am just happy without being aware of feeling happy, i have gone beyond sadness and happiness, i dont operated on that pendulum,

Their is awareness which is aware of something.
That something being awared of, is changing constantly.
Attachment to those something is meaningless.
so i shifted my attention to the act of being aware, which is always the same, whatever i do,
yes of course the objects of awareness influences me, but that me is a mere illusion, just a mechanical process.

when most people love, that love is based on conventions, desires, expectations, and all that,
do something against their expectation, they get insecure, jelly, angry, whatever,
all conditional love, that is attachment based love,

true transcendant love the source of all forms of love and hate, is different, it is not based on attachment, or conditions, or expectations, it is just is, unexplainable,
it is not influenced even if your best friend backstab you, you feel that same love, becoz your love was not based on the expectation of how your friend is supposed to act...

Vishnu said: There is nobody who wants to talk with me.
I said thank you for that sugnature and to bolden that part.
where is this conversation?
what is this censor?
Who is playing with me?
Was i seeing things?
Am I turning mad?
Or is the forum turning mad?
Or is it the forum members?
Forum is made of forum members so it is the same thing basically...

Nameless1112 wrote:you r rite, suffering teaches compassion, increases depth, but i never disagreed, i mean it is an one sided view.
In fact i think people of today needs some real direct suffering to gains some depth, may be i will become the hitler of the new age, and unite people by becoming the common enemy and bringing suffering to all, when all will share the suffering, all will understand each other, i will go to hell again, to unite humanityl just kidding man,
if you cant understand my point in that post, there is no use, it is so much effort to express these stuff in language in such way to penetrate all belief systems,
it doesnt matter that, much it is not a big deal,
when the knowledge is gone, the illusion of separation and union is gone, in the luminous divine ignorance, there is no knowledge about to what to suffer from.
you seem to missassume, that i suffer from my words depending on your convention made of baseless cultures, i am negative because, when all these stuff are negated out,
there remains, no belief, no expectation, no nothing, then is when the real positive can be gained,
what most people do is make up stories, and add wishful thinking, based on inner emotional desire, thats how they combat life, but then they live a hope based, expectation based life, they stand near the hill side, they can fall any moment, though the mind can keep on making stories, to feel pseudo-positive,
i am not in that shit anymore, i dont care for stories even more even that story that i dont care for stories,
i am truly happy when i am just happy without being aware of feeling happy, i have gone beyond sadness and happiness, i dont operated on that pendulum,

Their is awareness which is aware of something.
That something being awared of, is changing constantly.
Attachment to those something is meaningless.
so i shifted my attention to the act of being aware, which is always the same, whatever i do,
yes of course the objects of awareness influences me, but that me is a mere illusion, just a mechanical process.

when most people love, that love is based on conventions, desires, expectations, and all that,
do something against their expectation, they get insecure, jelly, angry, whatever,
all conditional love, that is attachment based love,

true transcendant love the source of all forms of love and hate, is different, it is not based on attachment, or conditions, or expectations, it is just is, unexplainable,
it is not influenced even if your best friend backstab you, you feel that same love, becoz your love was not based on the expectation of how your friend is supposed to act...
even all these i said, is biased, based on some arbitary convention, i cant take even myself seriously, so may be you shouldnt too, but it is your choice,

Nameless1112 wrote:Vishnu said: There is nobody who wants to talk with me.
I said thank you for that sugnature and to bolden that part.
where is this conversation?
what is this censor?
Who is playing with me?
Was i seeing things?
Am I turning mad?
Or is the forum turning mad?
Or is it the forum members?
Forum is made of forum members so it is the same thing basically...
If this happens some more times, I will go report everyone in the forum, and make everyone truly mad.

Nameless1112 wrote:If this happens some more times, I will go report everyone in the forum, and make everyone truly mad.
If i get banned for reporting everyone continously, I will keep on re-registering, and reporting everyone. there is nothing to stop me,

Return to “Channeling”