i kept breaking the glass in my picture frames... 3 in a row

extremely frustrating

i read online that it was similar to breaking a mirror.... oh great.... *sigh*
adn then i read "releasing the negative energy from the frame"

i preferred that version better.

i kept hearing frogs croaking outside my door. i looked up in my dictionary of symbols and it said "bad news on the way"
other sources say its good news....

my lesson is... it is what you make it... personally i would find a blue ball of light peaceful, hopeful, calming.... something that is okay

it could also depend on the hue, the shade, your feelings from it

intuition is always key

but even something that could be perceived as "bad" might be good. A dirty room just shows that room has been neglected and needs to be cleaned. it gives you a purpose (to clean it) and shows an area that needs to be attended to.

it jsut depends on what meaning you chose to give it. you are the master of what enters or doesnt enter :)

<3

I think it was a nice one I was just amazed to see it with my own eye. Where I was wasn't haunted that I know of how can I upload a photo on this thread of have tons of the orb and the moons rays look incredible.

Indigovirgo wrote:I think it was a nice one I was just amazed to see it with my own eye. Where I was wasn't haunted that I know of how can I upload a photo on this thread of have tons of the orb and the moons rays look incredible.
if you put your picture on a website thing like photobucket.com, or you can google and prolly find a photo hosting site for free... then you upload it, and when you reply to a thread on here the box where they have the fonts and stuff above the typing part, there will be an icon of a picture of a tree (next to the filmstrip) and that's where you put the link :)

Return to “Channeling”