Can Someone Channel?

#1
Greeting am 33 and was wondering if there was anyone actually able to channel.
I would like to know a bit more why i was force here against my will.
I would like to know if there is any option for me.

What they told me me for i was force here concern me greatly.
I have always been terrified for what they told me.




Since the last time i ask for help the forum was lock down by children i'll set some basic rule for the kiddie
(If you can't channel or not able to speak with an ET don't post.)
(If you don't have respect for another don't post)
(if your opinion is different don't post as i don't care of your view)
(if you believe your all and mighty and your all knowing don't post)
(keep your believe system to yourself)
(And keep curiosity to yourself)

#2
I have told you some time ago in some thread what i have seen.
I am feeling very reluctant to meddle in et businesses like this one.
When what i have seen is right there is little anyone except you yourself can do.

#3
Shooting Star wrote:I have told you some time ago in some thread what i have seen.
I am feeling very reluctant to meddle in et businesses like this one.
When what i have seen is right there is little anyone except you yourself can do.
I see the sick psychopath is back.
Why don't you go to your preschool if you wanted to play.
I have no intent of babysitting a twisted demented child.

You already made it clear i was never meant to have help
that i should get it though my thick skull that i was created to suffer that i should channel my energy to something useful that can cause me greater harm.
(you harass me enough through the forums and pm.)

Why not run back to your mommy
Maybe she can change your diaper.

#4
Falien wrote:I see the sick psychopath is back.
Why don't you go to your preschool if you wanted to play.
I have no intent of babysitting a twisted demented child.

You already made it clear i was never meant to have help
that i should get it though my thick skull that i was created to suffer that i should channel my energy to something useful that can cause me greater harm.
(you harass me enough through the forums and pm.)

Why not run back to your mommy
Maybe she can change your diaper.
Listen,

Perhaps you could change your fate by doing good deeds? Being more kind to people.

Are you gonna accept this? You are a fragment of god. You have control over your own reality.

I'm not trying to tell you what to do, I'm just making suggestions. Perhaps there's a lesson you need to learn.

#5
I get it am a horrible soul that had eternal damnation coming.
I was against the harming of other which make me a horrible soul.
That am here to suffer till i learn that to do good is to cause harm to other.
To steal to kill to take all because that what it is to be good and a lesson that must be drill into me.

They must really love you in hospital
Coming in telling all the patient there miss-fortune is proof that there horrible being that should be punish.
That everything happen because they cause it.

You claim your all knowing that your here not to learn but to teach the lesser that they should suffer.
That they exist to be use by the chosen like you.

Get lost
Clearly there no hope for me and there only suffering as i have nothing to do with the like of you or your twisted demented god.

#6
Falien wrote:I get it am a horrible soul that had eternal damnation coming.
I was against the harming of other which make me a horrible soul.
That am here to suffer till i learn that to do good is to cause harm to other.
To steal to kill to take all because that what it is to be good and a lesson that must be drill into me.

They must really love you in hospital
Coming in telling all the patient there miss-fortune is proof that there horrible being that should be punish.
That everything happen because they cause it.

You claim your all knowing that your here not to learn but to teach the lesser that they should suffer.
That they exist to be use by the chosen like you.

Get lost
Clearly there no hope for me and there only suffering as i have nothing to do with the like of you or your twisted demented god.
There is hope.

Let's start with being respectful. It's very simple.

Do you want to experience a perpetual loop of misery? I know what it feels like being in a dark hole. Self-pitying only makes it worst.

I don't see why you don't get it...If there was no hope, why would you still be here?

#7
AllSeer wrote:There is hope.

Let's start with being respectful. It's very simple.

Do you want to experience a perpetual loop of misery? I know what it feels like being in a dark hole. Self-pitying only makes it worst.

I don't see why you don't get it...If there was no hope, why would you still be here?
poor baby seer not getting his way.

Buss off your worthless demented self isn't wanted

#9
Falien wrote:I see the sick psychopath is back.
Well where are your manners? Do you have some? I think the moderation made it clear that this is not the way we should interact in indigo society.

[quote:1qojvyq6]You already made it clear i was never meant to have help
that i should get it though my thick skull that i was created to suffer that i should channel my energy to something useful that can cause me greater harm.[/quote:1qojvyq6]

Right your situation is extremely hard. There are few things you can do and few people who can help you. But it are even less people who want to help you if you are highly aggressive.
So you are not not meant for help, i rather suggest no one wants to help you because of how you behave, and beside this people can only help you little as far i see it. Thats why i told you try to make the best out of your situation.
But you seem to have little understanding of your surroundings, so not even advice can help you in some way.

If anyone would now make a reading here for you he would be in danger to be attacked like this as well.
So i doubt anyone will come and read you after your stunt. You destroyed that yourself.

So all in all i doubt you really search for someone to make a reading, you seem to rather want to troll people.

#10
Falien is weak minded.

What are you going to do, Falien? What happens if the person that can actually help you comes around here? Will you accept his or her help? Will you even believe him or her is a medium for God?

#11
Vishnu wrote:Falien weak minded.

What are you going to do, Falien? What happens if the person that can actually help you comes around here? Will you accept his or her help? Will you even believe him or her is a medium for God?
I feel Falien does not want to be helped.

It seems Falien likes to play the role of victim too much.
She likes to hold on to it like it is a precious jewel.

The Victim and the Victor are One; they are the eternal Duet
If Falien is the Victim she is also the Victor.

#12
Zenia wrote:I feel Falien does not want to be helped.

[b:1c90q716]I feel the same way.
[/b:1c90q716]
It seems Falien likes to play the role of victim too much.
She likes to hold on to it like it is a precious jewel.

[b:1c90q716]Exactly.
[/b:1c90q716]
The Victim and the Victor are One; they are the eternal Duet
If Falien is the Victim she is also the Victor.
That is true.

#15
Of course anyone that tell me to suffer that i was created to suffer.
Anyone telling me to cause harm to other and self
am doing to call a sick psychopath as that what you are.

Am aware i was created to suffer for all eternity.
I never know any emotion like joy and such because they don't exist.
I use to make excuses that i was born numb to them yet there is no good emotion at all.
So i don't need some bunch of little kiddie reminding me i was only created to suffer that it wrong for me to seek help.

I remember the place i was before i was born here.
I was treated horrible.
I remember the creation of my soul.
Right from the very sec i was treated horribly so yes i know all to well i was created for eternal damnation.

Born into an abusive family.
Almost was cut into little piece by my farther.
Almost burn alive in a flame as a toddler while i slept.
Almost lost an eye as a toddler by barbwire from my parent which i still have the scar across my eye led.

I was punish even as a kid for refusing the cause harm to other.
They seen it as a weakness.
I was punish allot for being well behave which irritated them greatly.
As a kid i was so use to it so i wasn't surprise the day after they gave me a bike that a tractor appear the next day as my mother made sure i was it being crush.
Stuff like that was common place so no i never had a tie to anything.

I was use as slave labor from the break of morning into the night.
Everyday many small needle to long and spiky was pierce into my hand.
Force to do hard labor day after day.
I really didn't knew anything else.

Because i was shelter from the world i didn't knew basic things.
I didn't knew what a police man was since i never seen one or heard about them as a kid.
I didn't knew things like a toaster as they didn't exist around me.
So the school system classified me as retarded that i was too stupid to even teach.
I did ask what those things were yet i was told it not there job to tell me that i should already know the basic.
So i was consider stupid even when i got nothing but A's and was scolded for even learning.
(i was inform they was getting more money for more stupid kids they had)

I was told a story as a kid by my parents.
Of a kid force into a basement for to eat his own bodily waste product.
That he was beaten day after day.
Then they ask me if that how i wanted to be treated.
They gone to more detail and told me that story over and over.
(guess they were looking for some type of reaction yet i was so use to being told horrible thing)

I even remember yelling for my farther to stop as he slowly squish a cat to death,
To see it eyes start to pop out of it eye socket wasn't a nice sight.
He love killing small animals he gain great enjoyment from it.
He would even spray paint in animals eyes.

Even at age 33 i still have no rights.
I was told even thought i seem stable the amount of abuse i went though is impossible for anyone to be stable from.
They rather lock me away and treat me like a criminal even thought i done nothing wrong.
The officer said i done nothing wrong yet am suppose to rot away in a jail cell.
Been in a cell for a while ad never once did i see a judge the reason is people that do horrible things have rights and since i didn't do horrible things i didn't have any rights.
(the only option i had was to stay in a cold jail cell or go with my mother and be use for free checks)
(I can't even leave the house or i be arrested even though i done nothing wrong)

So yes i know how the world work.
The world reward evil deeds and punish anyone that doesn't have a vile heart.

Do you really think am doing to take that whole that i must suffer because i had it coming?
I already know i was never meant to have help i don't need your sick mental sicko telling me that.

Telling me to look on the bight side.
Yea some sick bright side.
I been beaten by my farther and such were i had bruises up and down me.
Yet that was nothing as i was born defected.
A always i allot of pain that no outside pain really was that noticeable to me.

Am not doing to take your garbage telling me it good for me to suffer for all eternity.
Am not doing to take the garbage of your sicko telling me i should cause harm to other.

{i already know there no escape for me as all i was asking was for some information}

If you think am trooling for seeking help then maybe you shouldn't had even made a post.
If you can't say anything good then get lost.

#16
Falien wrote:Of course anyone that tell me to suffer that i was created to suffer.
Anyone telling me to cause harm to other and self
am doing to call a sick psychopath as that what you are.

Am aware i was created to suffer for all eternity.
I never know any emotion like joy and such because they don't exist.
I use to make excuses that i was born numb to them yet there is no good emotion at all.
So i don't need some bunch of little kiddie reminding me i was only created to suffer that it wrong for me to seek help.

I remember the place i was before i was born here.
I was treated horrible.
I remember the creation of my soul.
Right from the very sec i was treated horribly so yes i know all to well i was created for eternal damnation.

Born into an abusive family.
Almost was cut into little piece by my farther.
Almost burn alive in a flame as a toddler while i slept.
Almost lost an eye as a toddler by barbwire from my parent which i still have the scar across my eye led.

I was punish even as a kid for refusing the cause harm to other.
They seen it as a weakness.
I was punish allot for being well behave which irritated them greatly.
As a kid i was so use to it so i wasn't surprise the day after they gave me a bike that a tractor appear the next day as my mother made sure i was it being crush.
Stuff like that was common place so no i never had a tie to anything.

I was use as slave labor from the break of morning into the night.
Everyday many small needle to long and spiky was pierce into my hand.
Force to do hard labor day after day.
I really didn't knew anything else.

Because i was shelter from the world i didn't knew basic things.
I didn't knew what a police man was since i never seen one or heard about them as a kid.
I didn't knew things like a toaster as they didn't exist around me.
So the school system classified me as retarded that i was too stupid to even teach.
I did ask what those things were yet i was told it not there job to tell me that i should already know the basic.
So i was consider stupid even when i got nothing but A's and was scolded for even learning.
(i was inform they was getting more money for more stupid kids they had)

I was told a story as a kid by my parents.
Of a kid force into a basement for to eat his own bodily waste product.
That he was beaten day after day.
Then they ask me if that how i wanted to be treated.
They gone to more detail and told me that story over and over.
(guess they were looking for some type of reaction yet i was so use to being told horrible thing)

I even remember yelling for my farther to stop as he slowly squish a cat to death,
To see it eyes start to pop out of it eye socket wasn't a nice sight.
He love killing small animals he gain great enjoyment from it.
He would even spray paint in animals eyes.

Even at age 33 i still have no rights.
I was told even thought i seem stable the amount of abuse i went though is impossible for anyone to be stable from.
They rather lock me away and treat me like a criminal even thought i done nothing wrong.
The officer said i done nothing wrong yet am suppose to rot away in a jail cell.
Been in a cell for a while ad never once did i see a judge the reason is people that do horrible things have rights and since i didn't do horrible things i didn't have any rights.
(the only option i had was to stay in a cold jail cell or go with my mother and be use for free checks)
(I can't even leave the house or i be arrested even though i done nothing wrong)

So yes i know how the world work.
The world reward evil deeds and punish anyone that doesn't have a vile heart.

Do you really think am doing to take that whole that i must suffer because i had it coming?
I already know i was never meant to have help i don't need your sick mental sicko telling me that.

Telling me to look on the bight side.
Yea some sick bright side.
I been beaten by my farther and such were i had bruises up and down me.
Yet that was nothing as i was born defected.
A always i allot of pain that no outside pain really was that noticeable to me.

Am not doing to take your garbage telling me it good for me to suffer for all eternity.
Am not doing to take the garbage of your sicko telling me i should cause harm to other.

{i already know there no escape for me as all i was asking was for some information}

If you think am trooling for seeking help then maybe you shouldn't had even made a post.
If you can't say anything good then get lost.
I was born into an abusive religious family as well. Every sunday I refused to go to church and got all kinds of beatings. I was hit in the face with hangers. Hit with electrical cords. Man...i was miserable. I chose video games as my outlet. I was angry at my mom because I felt that she would allow these things. I was a lot like you. I had a lot of negative energy. Always looking angry.

When I was little my father use to take a pillow and suffocate me with it to "put me to sleep". Force food down my throat. Verbal and physical abuse. He treated my younger brothers better. But in truth, I'm his only legitimate son. And I'm all he really has. But I don't communicate with him.

Know that I understand how you feel. You completely lost all compassion and respect for people because of your suffering. But understand that, like how i use to be, you are digging an ever bigger hole for yourself.

I refused to believe that you were brought here to suffer, and that you cannot over come or change your fate.

And if you want me to say something good, show me something that's positive.

For starters, just a little bit of respect is all i ask.

#17
AllSeer wrote:I was born into an abusive religious family as well. Every sunday I refused to go to church and got all kinds of beatings. I was hit in the face with hangers. Hit with electrical cords. Man...i was miserable. I chose video games as my outlet. I was angry at my mom because I felt that she would allow these things. I was a lot like you. I had a lot of negative energy. Always looking angry.

When I was little my father use to take a pillow and suffocate me with it to "put me to sleep". Force food down my throat. Verbal and physical abuse. He treated my younger brothers better. But in truth, I'm his only legitimate son. And I'm all he really has. But I don't communicate with him.

Know that I understand how you feel. You completely lost all compassion and respect for people because of your suffering. But understand that, like how i use to be, you are digging an ever bigger hole for yourself.

I refused to believe that you were brought here to suffer, and that you cannot over come or change your fate.

And if you want me to say something good, show me something that's positive.

For starters, just a little bit of respect is all i ask.
You want me to show your respect.

You tell me to suffer and that it all my fault and you want me to show you respect.
You made it clear i have no right to help and you want me to show you respect.
You made attack at me and want me to show you respect.

It all about you isn't it.

I remember all to well the place before this.
I really was created to suffer eternally they told me there no escape.
I was pre-damn before i was even created.
I want answer.
I know there no escape for the like of me.
I have no freedom even at age 33 i can be arrested for leaving the property.
Just because i was hvly abuse i have no rights at all.
(i can handle the beating and i can handle the shock treatment my father gave me as a child)
(putting a few volt into me because he felt good about it yet i didn't show any emotion from it which made him angry)

The pain i can't handle is the pain i was born with.
I was born defective always in horrible pain so no matter how much a beating i took or what ever it never came close to the physical pain i was born with.
Yet monster like you want me to blame myself for it all.

If you want respect maybe you should start showing it instead of down grading other.

#18
Falien wrote:You want me to show your respect.

You tell me to suffer and that it all my fault and you want me to show you respect.
You made it clear i have no right to help and you want me to show you respect.
You made attack at me and want me to show you respect.

It all about you isn't it.

I remember all to well the place before this.
I really was created to suffer eternally they told me there no escape.
I was pre-damn before i was even created.
I want answer.
I know there no escape for the like of me.
I have no freedom even at age 33 i can be arrested for leaving the property.
Just because i was hvly abuse i have no rights at all.
(i can handle the beating and i can handle the shock treatment my father gave me as a child)
(putting a few volt into me because he felt good about it yet i didn't show any emotion from it which made him angry)

The pain i can't handle is the pain i was born with.
I was born defective always in horrible pain so no matter how much a beating i took or what ever it never came close to the physical pain i was born with.
Yet monster like you want me to blame myself for it all.

If you want respect maybe you should start showing it instead of down grading other.
Clearly I wish to help you. I think you're doing selective reading.

You can't get help, because you don't want it.

#19
AllSeer wrote:Clearly I wish to help you. I think you're doing selective reading.

You can't get help, because you don't want it.
no one offer actual help.

If your only help is to harras and to say it a lesson to take responsibility for how other treated me then you can go else were.
I really don't care for your garbage

As am not doing to blame myself just cause other treated me horribly.

#20
Shooting Star wrote:Well where are your manners? Do you have some? I think the moderation made it clear that this is not the way we should interact in indigo society.



Right your situation is extremely hard. There are few things you can do and few people who can help you. But it are even less people who want to help you if you are highly aggressive.
So you are not not meant for help, i rather suggest no one wants to help you because of how you behave, and beside this people can only help you little as far i see it. Thats why i told you try to make the best out of your situation.
But you seem to have little understanding of your surroundings, so not even advice can help you in some way.

If anyone would now make a reading here for you he would be in danger to be attacked like this as well.
So i doubt anyone will come and read you after your stunt. You destroyed that yourself.

So all in all i doubt you really search for someone to make a reading, you seem to rather want to troll people.
I confuse you with allSeer that i do apologies.
As that reply was for him.

Yet your not innocent either.
You didn't say very pleasant things to me.
As you claim i shouldn't try to change how things are.

I have always been treated horribly.
I use to just take it.
Yet i decided to stop taking trash from people so i became a bit aggressive.

Yes i do apologies for confusing you two as your not as wicked and twisted as he is.
(The way i behave is the result of other)

#21
Falien;1091200 wrote:Yet i decided to stop taking trash from people so i became a bit aggressive.

(The way i behave is the result of other)
Well if someone is treated with aggression, they learn from the way they are treated, take the aggression to their heart, grow it and then pass it to other people.
This is how many become a (little changed) copy of their parents.
You didn't say very pleasant things to me.
I prefer to read what is true instead to read what is pleasant.
So i guess you dont need a reading you need someone to tell you "Everything will be good"

As you claim i shouldn't try to change how things are.
Fight on with more aggression, then maybe one day you will understand what i said.

#22
[QUOTE=Shooting Star;1091293]Well if someone is treated with aggression, they learn from the way they are treated, take the aggression to their heart, grow it and then pass it to other people.
This is how many become a (little changed) copy of their parents.



I prefer to read what is true instead to read what is pleasant.
So i guess you dont need a reading you need someone to tell you "Everything will be good"




Fight on with more aggression, then maybe one day you will understand what i said.[/QUOTE]

What i need is a reading

You told me i was created to suffer that i shouldn't change it.
I only apologies for confusing you two yet your still a monster.

I would prefer to speak to them in person.

(i already know my situation isn't pleasant and nothing good will come)
(I wanted answer to thing)

#24
[QUOTE=Falien;1090573]Greeting am 33 and was wondering if there was anyone actually able to channel.
I would like to know a bit more why i was force here against my will.
I would like to know if there is any option for me.

What they told me me for i was force here concern me greatly.
I have always been terrified for what they told me.




Since the last time i ask for help the forum was lock down by children i'll set some basic rule for the kiddie
(If you can't channel or not able to speak with an ET don't post.)
(If you don't have respect for another don't post)
(if your opinion is different don't post as i don't care of your view)
(if you believe your all and mighty and your all knowing don't post)
(keep your believe system to yourself)
(And keep curiosity to yourself)[/QUOTE]Some people open letters of the Lubavitcher Rebbe in order to receive answers from him through his letters. There are two websites with his letters that I am aware of https://www.otzar770.com and https://www.igrot.com

#25
[QUOTE=Aaron Benjamin;1091362]Some people open letters of the Lubavitcher Rebbe in order to receive answers from him through his letters. There are two websites with his letters that I am aware of www.otzar770.com and www.igrot.com[/QUOTE]

thxs yet he only taking request from Jewish people.
Am not Jewish

#26
[QUOTE=Shooting Star;1091293]Well if someone is treated with aggression, they learn from the way they are treated, take the aggression to their heart, grow it and then pass it to other people.
This is how many become a (little changed) copy of their parents.



I prefer to read what is true instead to read what is pleasant.
So i guess you dont need a reading you need someone to tell you "Everything will be good"




Fight on with more aggression, then maybe one day you will understand what i said.[/QUOTE]

Am doing to be aggressive towards people that tell me to suffer.
People that tell me to cause self harm
Yes that make me a horrible soul yet am not doing to take that garbage from you or anyone else.

Don't flatter yourself your can't read.
Your just another fake.

Constantly de-condemning someone is prove of that.

Example
{It like someone wake up without a hand and keep asking everyone what happen and all everyone say is you lost an arm}
{They consider that the answer your looking for never giving the reason always looking all and mighty and upset for the person not accepting that as an answer}

#28
The wicked flee without a pursuer, but the righteous are as trusting as a young lion. א. נָסוּ וְאֵין רֹדֵף רָשָׁע וְצַדִּיקִים כִּכְפִיר יִבְטָח:
The wicked flee without a pursuer: The wicked flee when their misfortune comes, and they fall on an insignificant thing without a pursuer.

but the righteous: are courageous [through their trust] in the Holy One, blessed be He.

as a young lion: which trusts its might.
https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo ... rashi=true

#29
Falien, you are much stronger than you perceive to be.
They tried to crush your mind, but you didn't give the emotional reaction they need, it was of no use, you are beyond them.
It is not as bad as you think because you had been given a much higher power.
The 24/7 pain that you feel, you must be used to it, after a certain time, it must get normal, because that is the nature of mind.
Oh, no, now I sound like a sick psychopath sorry.
I don't know your place, I shouldn't be talking like that.
But that is the only thing you can do, in case of physical pain. Get used to it, stop getting bothered by it.
Sometimes you are supposed to feel pain, and you don't because it gets unconscious.
Sometimes, you can be hypnotized to feel pain, it is all a game of mind.
So try to not bother with the pain, don't give it any attention, also stop seeing pain as something to suffer from,
open your mind, and just percieve pain from a neutral perspective, going beyond the conditionings set by evolution.
I feel genuine sympathy for you. I feel sympathy after a long time, because I had realized many create their suffering by personally attaching themselves to trivial matters,
and when they are adviced about the solution, they don't like it, as if like they choose to suffer instead, though I know more than choice it is about how they are conditioned to be.
But your case sounds to be extremely difficult and serious.
But you still are given the power to combat it.
A normal person, might have killed himself\herself.

They are trying to break you, don't let them.

Know your power.
Psychic powers, telekinesis, psychokinesis, are not the real deal, you have the real power.

First you have to detach yourself a bit more.
Love thy enemies.
Your parents seems to be addicted to emotional reactions, they need emotions of hatred and all that,

instead give them love, give them what they don't expect and don't want,
love is what they need, to heal their soul.

Develop compassion even for the twisted ones at the top.

If people really conspired against you to put you through all these, they are actually in a bigger inner hell than you are.
They are poorer than you.

Love them too. Give them what they don't want. Develop an inner smile.
At first may be fake it, some times letter you may become what you pretend.

Even if the love don't do any good, and all the abrasiveness continues (it can be very likely in this type of world), it can still heal you yourself. ^_^
But love doesn't mean you will accept everything.

Forgive them, and remove the burdens from yourself.

Don't do what they want you to do, express anger, being rude, and all that, dont get stuck in the vicious cycle they want to make you get stuck to,
instead love.

You may feel like I am a sick psychopath or deluded someone, to tell, these type of things, to love someone who put you through this hell,
but .....

well my point is, that I don't know if the suffering has any point or not, I am not saying that there was any point of you going through this hell,

when you get attacked by the arrow, it does not matter, who put you the arrow, or in what intent the arrow was hit, or why the arrow was hit or anything,
the highest priority will be to get the arrow removed and to be healed by a doctor, if you dont do that you will just die pondering.

One can only show you the way, you have to walk it.

It doesnt matter why you were put to this suffering, WHAT MATTERS IN THE IMMEDIATE SITUATION is how to escape from it,
and the way to escape the curse of the twisted is to become twisted as Nameless said, instead of hating them, twist yourself and love them.

Silence your mind, chill down, and develop some inner smile, and universal love, the aura itself can change how people behave with you.
Be nice to everyone,
by being nice to everyone you can be nice to yourself.

You can be rude to me, and you can vent all your anger to me, I won't bother, I will still be always with you. ^_^

#31
[QUOTE=April Fool;1092363]Falien, you are much stronger than you perceive to be.
They tried to crush your mind, but you didn't give the emotional reaction they need, it was of no use, you are beyond them.
It is not as bad as you think because you had been given a much higher power.
The 24/7 pain that you feel, you must be used to it, after a certain time, it must get normal, because that is the nature of mind.
Oh, no, now I sound like a sick psychopath sorry.
I don't know your place, I shouldn't be talking like that.
But that is the only thing you can do, in case of physical pain. Get used to it, stop getting bothered by it.
Sometimes you are supposed to feel pain, and you don't because it gets unconscious.
Sometimes, you can be hypnotized to feel pain, it is all a game of mind.
So try to not bother with the pain, don't give it any attention, also stop seeing pain as something to suffer from,
open your mind, and just percieve pain from a neutral perspective, going beyond the conditionings set by evolution.
I feel genuine sympathy for you. I feel sympathy after a long time, because I had realized many create their suffering by personally attaching themselves to trivial matters,
and when they are adviced about the solution, they don't like it, as if like they choose to suffer instead, though I know more than choice it is about how they are conditioned to be.
But your case sounds to be extremely difficult and serious.
But you still are given the power to combat it.
A normal person, might have killed himself\herself.

They are trying to break you, don't let them.

Know your power.
Psychic powers, telekinesis, psychokinesis, are not the real deal, you have the real power.

First you have to detach yourself a bit more.
Love thy enemies.
Your parents seems to be addicted to emotional reactions, they need emotions of hatred and all that,

instead give them love, give them what they don't expect and don't want,
love is what they need, to heal their soul.

Develop compassion even for the twisted ones at the top.

If people really conspired against you to put you through all these, they are actually in a bigger inner hell than you are.
They are poorer than you.

Love them too. Give them what they don't want. Develop an inner smile.
At first may be fake it, some times letter you may become what you pretend.

Even if the love don't do any good, and all the abrasiveness continues (it can be very likely in this type of world), it can still heal you yourself. ^_^
But love doesn't mean you will accept everything.

Forgive them, and remove the burdens from yourself.

Don't do what they want you to do, express anger, being rude, and all that, dont get stuck in the vicious cycle they want to make you get stuck to,
instead love.

You may feel like I am a sick psychopath or deluded someone, to tell, these type of things, to love someone who put you through this hell,
but .....

well my point is, that I don't know if the suffering has any point or not, I am not saying that there was any point of you going through this hell,

when you get attacked by the arrow, it does not matter, who put you the arrow, or in what intent the arrow was hit, or why the arrow was hit or anything,
the highest priority will be to get the arrow removed and to be healed by a doctor, if you dont do that you will just die pondering.

One can only show you the way, you have to walk it.

It doesnt matter why you were put to this suffering, WHAT MATTERS IN THE IMMEDIATE SITUATION is how to escape from it,
and the way to escape the curse of the twisted is to become twisted as Nameless said, instead of hating them, twist yourself and love them.

Silence your mind, chill down, and develop some inner smile, and universal love, the aura itself can change how people behave with you.
Be nice to everyone,
by being nice to everyone you can be nice to yourself.

You can be rude to me, and you can vent all your anger to me, I won't bother, I will still be always with you. ^_^[/QUOTE]

I don't give a damn about your god or your evolution.
Your kind never change your kind always worship evil.
You want people to love those that do horrible wicked things more wicked more love and compassion you want to be shown to them.
Those that are lesser someone with miss fortune go through horrible things you want more and more agony to come to them.

Your ideal universe is a universe that will always reward evil wicked deeds upon other.
You don't want any hate or anything bad to come to those that harm other
Yet that a different story for those on the receiving side of things.
Your kind worship evil and always say it good for the people they hurt to suffer as they have it coming.

Don't dare to tell me what good for me or who and what i am!

#32
Falien;1092498 wrote:I don't give a damn about your god or your evolution.
Your kind never change your kind always worship evil.
You want people to love those that do horrible wicked things more wicked more love and compassion you want to be shown to them.
Those that are lesser someone with miss fortune go through horrible things you want more and more agony to come to them.

Your ideal universe is a universe that will always reward evil wicked deeds upon other.
You don't want any hate or anything bad to come to those that harm other
Yet that a different story for those on the receiving side of things.
Your kind worship evil and always say it good for the people they hurt to suffer as they have it coming.

Don't dare to tell me what good for me or who and what i am!
I copy pasted my post in a notepad and searched the word 'God' and 'evolution' and I didn't find it anywhere.
I don't seem to concieve what you are reading ^_^
Revenge and hatred, against hatred starts a vicious cycle. It is love that nullifies hatred not more hatred.
Love is the way to combat evil.
Equality and freedom can help to prevent evil.
Though in this dimension, there will probably always someone who will be evil and follow their natural way.
Reality is a neutral process that transcends good and evil.
I don't have an ideal.
Why associate other's view with me, only if I share a fraction of their views?
If someone is really messing up with you, then aren't you just doing what they want, by emotionally reacting with anger and hatred. Why let them win?
I recommend to you, stoicism, thank brainpulp for sharing...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epictetus

[FONT=sans-serif]Epictetus (/ˌɛpɪkˈttəs/;[SUP][1][/SUP] Ancient Greek: Ἐπίκτητος; AD c. 55 – 135) was a Greek sage and Stoic philosopher. He was born a slave at Hierapolis, Phrygia (present day Pamukkale, Turkey), and lived in Rome until his banishment, when he went to Nicopolis in northwestern Greece for the rest of his life. His teachings were written down and published by his pupil Arrian in hisDiscourses.
[/FONT]

[FONT=sans-serif]Philosophy, Epictetus taught, is a way of life and not just a theoretical discipline. To Epictetus, all external events are determined by fate, and are thus beyond our control; we should accept whatever happens calmly and dispassionately. However, individuals are responsible for their own actions, which they can examine and control through rigorous self-discipline.
[/FONT]

[FONT=sans-serif]Suffering occurs from trying to control what is uncontrollable, or from neglecting what is within our power. As part of the universal city that is the universe, it is our duty to care for all our fellow men. Those who follow these precepts will achieve happiness and peace of mind.


....



[/FONT]
[FONT=sans-serif]Both the Discourses and the Enchiridion begin by distinguishing between those things in our power (prohaireticthings) and those things not in our power (aprohairetic things).[SUP][28][/SUP] That alone is in our power, which is our own work; and in this class are our opinions, impulses, desires, and aversions. What, on the contrary, is not in our power, are our bodies, possessions, glory, and power. Any delusion on this point leads to the greatest errors, misfortunes, and troubles, and to the slavery of the soul.[SUP][29]
[/SUP][/FONT]

[FONT=sans-serif]We have no power over external things, and the good that ought to be the object of our earnest pursuit, is to be found only within ourselves.[SUP][30][/SUP] The determination between what is good and what is not good is made by the capacity for choice (prohairesis).[SUP][31][/SUP] Prohairesis allows us to act, and gives us the kind of freedom that only rational animals have.[SUP][32][/SUP] It is determined by our reason, which of all our faculties sees and tests itself and everything else.[SUP][33][/SUP] It is the right use of the impressions (phantasia) that bombard the mind that is in our power:[SUP][34]
[/SUP][/FONT]

Practise then from the start to say to every harsh impression, "You are an impression, and not at all the thing you appear to be." Then examine it and test it by these rules you have, and firstly, and chiefly, by this: whether the impression has to do with the things that are up to us, or those that are not; and if it has to do with the things that are not up to us, be ready to reply, "It is nothing to me."[SUP][35]

[/SUP]

[FONT=sans-serif]We will not be troubled at any loss, but will say to ourselves on such an occasion: "I have lost nothing that belongs to me; it was not something of mine that was torn from me, but something that was not in my power has left me." Nothing beyond the use of our opinion is properly ours. Every possession rests on opinion. What is to cry and to weep? An opinion. What is misfortune, or a quarrel, or a complaint? All these things are opinions; opinions founded on the delusion that what is not subject to our own choice can be either good or evil, which it cannot.[SUP][30][/SUP] By rejecting these opinions, and seeking good and evil in the power of choice alone, we may confidently achieve peace of mind in every condition of life.[SUP][36][/SUP][/FONT]
It is simple, there is suffering but there is a way to overcome it too, by changing the attitude of the mind

#33
Whoa, Falien and April, this interaction has blown my mind. But in a good way I perceive. It's so fascinating seeing how the world reflects from people. I kind of feel bad for being involved in this whole shebang. It's funny to use love as a guiding torch, but loneliness as an aegis. Well, as the root of Evil, I'd like to apologize for how things have proceeded, and also to apologize that I'm probably not going to be punished. If anything I am likely to be rewarded not for the evil itself, but for the goodness that's still at the heart. I don't know whether it will be a just reward though. I guess you'll decide in the end. Just know that maybe it was all for you. Just so that you can get really indignant and focused. I'm really not trying to reduce people, I just want to be a community.

#34
[QUOTE=April Fool;1092530]I copy pasted my post in a notepad and searched the word 'God' and 'evolution' and I didn't find it anywhere.
I don't seem to concieve what you are reading ^_^
Revenge and hatred, against hatred starts a vicious cycle. It is love that nullifies hatred not more hatred.
Love is the way to combat evil.
Equality and freedom can help to prevent evil.
Though in this dimension, there will probably always someone who will be evil and follow their natural way.
Reality is a neutral process that transcends good and evil.
I don't have an ideal.
Why associate other's view with me, only if I share a fraction of their views?
If someone is really messing up with you, then aren't you just doing what they want, by emotionally reacting with anger and hatred. Why let them win?
I recommend to you, stoicism, thank brainpulp for sharing...

It is simple, there is suffering but there is a way to overcome it too, by changing the attitude of the mind[/QUOTE]

You claim to over come it other words your saying to become what other want you to become.
The reason is because your worthless and have no value you were created to be what other want
If you don't become what other want you must suffer you must be punish.
Other words you telling someone this is what you are who you are.
Take that garbage else were.

You want to give love and compassion and such to those of wicked hearts.
This will nurture there evil vile hearts giving them the confidence of continuing there ways.
Your cheering them on standing behind that encouraging them.
This will make sure more will fall before them as they are your idol.

Your kind that speak of love only have it for those that enjoy misery and agony of other.
Yet your kind only have hatred and despise those on the other side.
You have no compassion no kindness for those that fall before your so call idols.
You want the lesser to blame themselves and to worship those with horrible desire.
To only show any compassion and help to those with evil hearts.

(there never was anything as equality.
There no freedom as i had no freedom
I was force here
Yet you will tell a lesser there wrong and horrible being there right.)

Those that do horrible things are consider good in your view isn't that right

I ran into many like you claiming you will evolve and cause tremendous suffering to other.
As that what it mean to be a good soul to be enlighten.

I will always hold those responsible for there deeds.
If you don't like it i really don't care, you can say am wrong all you want yet i have no intent of submitting to your wicked view.
What is wrong is wrong and it doesn't need some sicko justifying it.

#35
[QUOTE=Ryjeon;1092537]Whoa, Falien and April, this interaction has blown my mind. But in a good way I perceive. It's so fascinating seeing how the world reflects from people. I kind of feel bad for being involved in this whole shebang. It's funny to use love as a guiding torch, but loneliness as an aegis. Well, as the root of Evil, I'd like to apologize for how things have proceeded, and also to apologize that I'm probably not going to be punished. If anything I am likely to be rewarded not for the evil itself, but for the goodness that's still at the heart. I don't know whether it will be a just reward though. I guess you'll decide in the end. Just know that maybe it was all for you. Just so that you can get really indignant and focused. I'm really not trying to reduce people, I just want to be a community. [/QUOTE]


I tried helping her too and she was pretty rude about it.I don't think she really wants help .

#36
[QUOTE=Falien;1092541]You claim to over come it other words your saying to become what other want you to become.
The reason is because your worthless and have no value you were created to be what other want
If you don't become what other want you must suffer you must be punish.
Other words you telling someone this is what you are who you are.
Take that garbage else were.

You want to give love and compassion and such to those of wicked hearts.
This will nurture there evil vile hearts giving them the confidence of continuing there ways.
Your cheering them on standing behind that encouraging them.
This will make sure more will fall before them as they are your idol.

Your kind that speak of love only have it for those that enjoy misery and agony of other.
Yet your kind only have hatred and despise those on the other side.
You have no compassion no kindness for those that fall before your so call idols.
You want the lesser to blame themselves and to worship those with horrible desire.
To only show any compassion and help to those with evil hearts.

(there never was anything as equality.
There no freedom as i had no freedom
I was force here
Yet you will tell a lesser there wrong and horrible being there right.)

Those that do horrible things are consider good in your view isn't that right

I ran into many like you claiming you will evolve and cause tremendous suffering to other.
As that what it mean to be a good soul to be enlighten.

I will always hold those responsible for there deeds.
If you don't like it i really don't care, you can say am wrong all you want yet i have no intent of submitting to your wicked view.
What is wrong is wrong and it doesn't need some sicko justifying it.[/QUOTE]
No you overcame by detachment not by involvement with what others want me to do.
You have a nice point in saying that compassion, give more confidence to the evil doer.
But compassion has many forms. Sometimes even being ruthless to the evil doer can also be guided by compassion.
It is over-appreciation and idiolization that gives confidence to some arrogant beings.
But that very fact of craving such things shows their inner hole in the bosom.
How insecure one may be to desparately to harm others.
People naively waste their energy by over-appreciating others and creating inequality and breeding envy and competition.
Equality exists in the mind, to have equality you only have to see everyone with equal respect.
The twisted want to be treated as something higher and they enjoy people's superficial show of love and idiolizations.
But I don't advocate such practice.
I give no one any higher respect than myself or any other one.

I didnt claim that you will evolve to cause tremendous suffering.

I was once into the vengeance thing. All I get from the attitude of vengeance was misery.
What is the point of suffering in misery for the want of vengeance against those who are already suffering in their own hell.

Yes, hold them responsible for their deed.
What is wrong with that?
those who are responsible are responsible, I am not speaking against it.

I am not justifying the existence of woe, I am saying their are ways to be more immune to it. If you don't want to go into love things,
dispassion can be a way too, in that path you dont have to love anything, but dispassionate to suffering....

#37
[QUOTE=elvengoddess;1092549]I tried helping her too and she was pretty rude about it.I don't think she really wants help .[/QUOTE]

You say am rude for not giving money out to a scam artist that i was rude not doing so.
You claim am rude and don't want help because all my money was stolen from me.
You claim am rude and don't want help for not submitting to the lesser as i am

#38
[QUOTE=Falien;1092556]You say am rude for not giving money out to a scam artist that i was rude not doing so.
You claim am rude and don't want help because all my money was stolen from me.
You claim am rude and don't want help for not submitting to the lesser as i am[/QUOTE]

No , the way you told me was rude. You could have said i am not interested instead of saying it was a scam and making me feel like shit.You also came across as very ignorant . You are acting like a jerk though.Some people here are tying to help and you are just being rude to them and pissing them off.

#39
[QUOTE=elvengoddess;1092589]No , the way you told me was rude. You could have said i am not interested instead of saying it was a scam and making me feel like shit.You also came across as very ignorant . You are acting like a jerk though.Some people here are tying to help and you are just being rude to them and pissing them off.[/QUOTE]

i said how it is that many of those site scam people.
That was not being rude that was upfront.
I may lack emotion and don't know how to say things since i lack those emotion yet the rude one is you.
Since you took it as an insult now i can only say that site must be a fake now.
If anything you might be the one running it.
You took it as being rude for not paying 7$ as well as being rude for not giving out a credit card information.
To me your are a scam artist all there is to it.
Or you wouldn't had play the whole rude card simply because i said it could be a scam-er.
(there was simply no way to know if it was a scam or not yet you took it offensively that you made an attack because of it.

So now i can only do the logical thing and mark this site as a scam artist
https://powerfulmeguidance.weebly.com/ch ... dings.html
Your action made it clear not to trust it.
Not to mention there was no way you would know if i tried to use it or not unless you was the owner and seen all the information.
Well not like i have any money as it was stolen from me.
And if i try to sneak money out even if it was mine i could end up behind bars again.
(unlike you i never stole money)

#40
Falien wrote:i said how it is that many of those site scam people.
That was not being rude that was upfront.
I may lack emotion and don't know how to say things since i lack those emotion yet the rude one is you.
Since you took it as an insult now i can only say that site must be a fake now.
If anything you might be the one running it.
You took it as being rude for not paying 7$ as well as being rude for not giving out a credit card information.
To me your are a scam artist all there is to it.
Or you wouldn't had play the whole rude card simply because i said it could be a scam-er.
(there was simply no way to know if it was a scam or not yet you took it offensively that you made an attack because of it.

So now i can only do the logical thing and mark this site as a scam artist
[url:1gqsjunw]https://powerfulmeguidance.weebly.com/ch ... dings.html[/url:1gqsjunw]
Your action made it clear not to trust it.
Not to mention there was no way you would know if i tried to use it or not unless you was the owner and seen all the information.
Well not like i have any money as it was stolen from me.
And if i try to sneak money out even if it was mine i could end up behind bars again.
(unlike you i never stole money)
Then don't buy it, I am saying not to buy it also i am not running the website i do even know how to channel that is why i buy them for myself.I do not have the money to have a website and run it i am on ssi and i am not using it on that but that is my choice.If you still do not believe me here is the purchase i made from the channeling i bought .Also i did not care if you bought it or not i never said you had to buy it .I offered it to you because it helped me. Sorry if i came across as rude i apologize.
[img:1gqsjunw]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/668x5 ... 4/n26j.png[/img:1gqsjunw]

#42
your so call channeler your so proud of is a sick fake.

Before you went after me for not paying that person i sent her an e-mail (no money of course).
She claim if you want something you poof it into existence.
other words that whole mind over matter garbage.
She claim it the victim that are always in fault they cause it all to themselves.
That it never the one doing the harm as they are innocent it the victim that bring it upon themselves so there getting what they deserve.
That there absolutely no exception to this rule.

So basically you wanted me to pay a fake just to be talk down to.

Why does it always have to be an insult and attack of other anyway?
Seem clear there not a single soul out there with any compassion or respect.
It always this be like i tell you to be.
Which mean you have no worth or value nor do you have a right to yourself as you exist for what we want.
If one value another they would value who the person is not force them to be what they don't seek to be.
Nor do i have any desire to be a sadist like a few suggested.
Those that claim to turn pain into pleasure when they themselves have no desire to inflect self harm.

#43
Falien wrote:your so call channeler your so proud of is a sick fake.

Before you went after me for not paying that person i sent her an e-mail (no money of course).
She claim if you want something you poof it into existence.
other words that whole mind over matter garbage.
She claim it the victim that are always in fault they cause it all to themselves.
That it never the one doing the harm as they are innocent it the victim that bring it upon themselves so there getting what they deserve.
That there absolutely no exception to this rule.

So basically you wanted me to pay a fake just to be talk down to.

Why does it always have to be an insult and attack of other anyway?
Seem clear there not a single soul out there with any compassion or respect.
It always this be like i tell you to be.
Which mean you have no worth or value nor do you have a right to yourself as you exist for what we want.
If one value another they would value who the person is not force them to be what they don't seek to be.
Nor do i have any desire to be a sadist like a few suggested.
Those that claim to turn pain into pleasure when they themselves have no desire to inflect self harm.
I just apologized so leave me alone.I am sick of fighting .
Post Reply

Return to “Channeling and Mediumship”