Myuce wrote:If wrong didn't exist in my mind I guess I would't have a message, other than maybe something like "gimme a taco" or "titz plz"
I meant not knowing what wrong is until you've been exposed to it. Say the planet you came from was perfect. No anger, violence, immorality etc... Then you get here and see how these Earthlings are acting. What would your reaction be?

lol k I won't get too technical, I know what you mean.

If I had no concept or understanding of evil, anger, immorality, etc upon seeing the earth I would simply assume this is some other way of being, and that humans are fine. At least thats what I came up with in the couple minutes it took to write this post.

Myuce wrote:lol k I won't get too technical, I know what you mean.

If I had no concept or understanding of evil, anger, immorality, etc upon seeing the earth I would simply assume this is some other way of being, and that humans are fine. At least thats what I came up with in the couple minutes it took to write this post.
What if i was an alien, what would your question be? lol

ANewKindOfNeo wrote:I am a benevolent alien and I would not pass on a message because those who want to know will find it and those who don't - won't...
I want to find it but can't read you. You probably are from a different star system than mine. So what's your message to the beloved Earthlings?

Visioneer wrote:I want to find it but can't read you. You probably are from a different star system than mine. So what's your message to the beloved Earthlings?
That was my message...those who want to find it will find it...those who don't...won't...

SeeleSwan wrote:take each breath consiously, be aware of it Entering and leaving ur body.one can learn alot in this. ;) :) (easyer said then done)
Yes, the abdomen of ones body is the root to ones soul since they were born:)

[QUOTE=Visioneer;878960]So you've been strolling along in your vessel and stumbled upon planet Earth. The place you come from isn't the same. You are immortal and wrong doesn't exist in your mind because you and your people are pure. What do you think of Earth?[/QUOTE]
Pure in who/what context?

I've been butting heads with humans so long I don't even... We're workin on it.

[QUOTE=soveriegnslade;879223]why are they so stuck on pethatic. im not lieng either id dress it up like wow all you gotta do is love golden rule blah blah id still be thinking stupid pethetIC monkeys.[/QUOTE]

Would you mind trying that again and perhaps proof read it so that we can make sense of it?

I would think earth was amazing, fascinating ... as far as the humans go, I would find their "advanced" societies (cities, technology, entertainment, transport, etc) interesting tourist experiences for myself and I wouldn't take them all that seriously .... the "non touristy" societies (i.e. societies at war, conflict, survival crises, etc) I would compare to the rest of the animals and find it fairly normal with the rest of the animal kingdom (i.e. hierarchies, struggling to survive, internal/external killing, predator/prey dynamics, etc).

Then I would leave after my curiosity was satisfied. I wouldn't have a message for the humans. Why would I ? Apart from their cities and "stuff" they aren't that different in behavior from the other animals. Not my planet. I'm just a tourist.

yeah. i would after veiwing earth say hey guys you need to show love and then i would probably just drive off saying stupid monkeys and be done. im sorry i might be in a mood or somthing but its the honest truth. i would feel sad. i would feel embarrassed for them and move on to some other greener planet. i dont mean to offend but i couldent help it. you wanted a answer you got one. once again

i would send a message of love and peace of understanding the enemy and comprimise and then i would just be done..........id be done with it. maybe im not supposed to post any way yeah.

spear of truth.

I would think "wow, what intelligence and creativity these humans have, yet they are destroying the very thing that harbors the life of themselves and their offspring. If only they used this intelligence and innovation, coupled with resource and compassion, they could live in harmony with a healthy planet."

I'd look down and see the giant plastic patch in the ocean and shake my head, but have hope that the human race will be enlightened and do something about the cause and effect on their environment.

[QUOTE=Visioneer;878960]So you've been strolling along in your vessel and stumbled upon planet Earth. The place you come from isn't the same. You are immortal and wrong doesn't exist in your mind because you and your people are pure. What do you think of Earth?[/QUOTE]

You're all freakin crazy!

I'd tell them that they have so much potential to fix the problems of their world, but that it would first take an awareness of the importance of compassion combined with intelligent reasoning to change course from their own self-destructive path.

Me to because i study numerous file about UFO in my country spécially arround Renne le Chateau and Boceliande forest ( brittany), i'am curious to speack with benevolent Aliens or neutral aliens if you desire

Well, i am an intergalactic species from another Galaxy anyway, so you could say i'm a type of benevolent alien.

What do i think of earth?

It's a pretty cool place but it's in a bit of a mess in parts, i like the tropical islands you've got though because i like building sand castles with moats around them, eating ice-cream, drinking cocktails and watching all the boats go by while listening to that crazy music you call house. lol

[QUOTE=Visioneer;879569]Pure like a tree.[/QUOTE]

I'm torn. Why beat a dead horse? Well... it's my job... but it's pointless. They're just so damn slow. I honestly don't think there is anything I could say to make them get it without twisting it to make it sound like it was their idea. And even then... well, humans are dumb, just to be frank. They are. I truly don't think there are any proper combination of words to make them get it. It must be done by example. An example complete with infinite compassion and patience because it's going to take awhile.

And still... when we leave... what will they become? We can't stay here forever.

[QUOTE=baron de rochefort;879836]i am human and my civilisation creat nuclear weapon is a prob for aliens tourist or no?[/QUOTE]

Nuclear weapons are not the only downfall of humans, however, it is a "big" one.

[QUOTE=baron de rochefort;879842]And by exemple if i writte the desire to humans is explore space and oceans and creat colonies arround the stars and after a long terme creat a empire based of our supremacy and ego ?[/QUOTE]

Ok I'm assuming that english isn't your first language, which is cool and all, but could you at least use a translating program because I seriously cannot make heads or tails out of that. I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be insensitive but I'm really bad at decoding.

Well, kinda... it's more the spelling which leads to multiple meanings of some words and nouns and verbs a little backwards. And quite frankly, I'm rather slow so it's probably just me. English is a ridiculous language really. And I come from 3 generations of teachers so I'm super picky about some things... >.<

Were you meaning post #42 in sarcasm? I'm really trying to figure that out to respond. I don't want to derail too much. I truly like this topic.

No! The post 42 is not sarcasm
This is an analysis of human behavior, I post this question because I am not naive in my looks simple! I wanted to ask if, for example humans in the future decide to colonize other planets, I know history very well I can predict that men would have the same behavior as the Europeans with Asians and African and Americans in the early ages of the exploration and discovery
slavery, relationship with the aliens impossible due to disease, exploitation of their resources and even if their cultures are superior technically and spiritually I'm sure the men would find a means to exploit them! look at the history of the world
It is impossible for men to change their attitude, some times am or centuries our primal instincts and ego will always
Remeber the first contacte between Conquistador and by exemple Inca just nation with millenium of age have survive in European penetration (exemple Japan or China India but after this Nations have introduce West technology )

Ahh, I gotcha. And yes, I do agree... humans already are trying to find ways to colonize outside the planet be it on another mass or just free floating. Personally, I think they should stop running from their problems. If they were happy at home perhaps they'd stop trying to start over in a void of absolute nothingness.

(Side note, whatever you just did, I understood that wayyy better. And again, I'm sorry, not trying to be a bitch I promise, if I were, I'd say so ^_^)

[QUOTE=LadyArae;879866]Ahh, I gotcha. And yes, I do agree... humans already are trying to find ways to colonize outside the planet be it on another mass or just free floating. Personally, I think they should stop running from their problems. If they were happy at home perhaps they'd stop trying to start over in a void of absolute nothingness.

(Side note, whatever you just did, I understood that wayyy better. And again, I'm sorry, not trying to be a bitch I promise, if I were, I'd say so ^_^)[/QUOTE]

You are not a bitch just a Teacher and i respect you and your opinion
Just be patient with the poor man, i prefere writte in French but i'am not sur people understand me

Thank you.

Lolz, you're doing fine for the most part. My only suggestion is if you could find and english spellcheck. The spelling is half the battle... it's pretty silly how we do things. But spellcheck can help not only to clarify your written message but to be able to learn pronounciations, if it's something you're interested in.

And actually we have quite a few members fluent in French, however, the board has a preference to english only. Hobby is also great at english with French his first language...not to sign him up for anything but he's pretty amazing. I'd be more than happy to help you as best as I can, if ever you needed it. I only speak poor Spanglish but I'll give any language a shot or find someone who can lolz.

[QUOTE=baron de rochefort;879860]No! The post 42 is not sarcasm
I wanted to ask if, for example humans in the future decide to colonize other planets, [/QUOTE]
From what I was shown a long time ago, humans will colonize on other planets and you are right about humanity keeping the same type of behavior. Not everyone wants to exploit but many do, the ones with power and money. They'll eventually do the same to other planets that they have done to Earth until there aren't anymore planets to exploit. And then....Boom! They'll implode the whole freakin universe.

[QUOTE=baron de rochefort;879836]i am human and my civilisation creat nuclear weapon is a prob for aliens tourist or no?[/QUOTE] I don't see it as a problem .... why would it be ? Do we care if one colony of ants do what they do for example ? It would effect tourism though .... of course. Same as anywhere in that regard. It wouldn't make the planet any less interesting I don't think, regardless of how safe/unsafe it would be to outsiders .... even if humans were somehow able to destroy the majority of organisms, weather on earth is fascinating, as is the effect the moon has on the planet's oceans, etc and so forth. Lots of dynamics going on.

If people were detonating nukes with each other, however .... I would probably avoid coming down to check things out. Likewise, if I had to don too much protective gear because of radiation fallout or something like that, I might skip it all-together. No reason to put myself at risk if I didn't want to.

Return to “Extraterrestrials”