I've read all that before short of this:
[QUOTE=Visioneer;886043]The children produced by these relationships are the Nephilim, savage giants who pillage the earth and endanger humanity. Samyaza, Azazel, and the others become corrupt, and teach their human hosts to make metal weapons, cosmetics, and other necessities of civilization that had been kept secret in Heaven.[/QUOTE]

And why exactly were all those things kept hidden in Heaven?

[QUOTE=LadyArae;886046]I've read all that before short of this:

And why exactly were all those things kept hidden in Heaven?[/QUOTE]
I think because it was to keep humanity from damaging themselves.

Some are like us, some are invisible, others have technology which monitors what is going on here, some are here already, some pass by and continue on their journey, and it goes on. There are a number of set races helping us, but there are those opposing the natural laws, but they will not suceed, it has already been set, man will move forward to higher levels it is inevitable, the process cannot be reversed regardless, of whom tries to stop it, but they will try.

I'm a benevolent hybrid, I can tell you what I think of humanity....

Consumerism is disgusting, it brings out the worst in people.

There are too many human beings alive, people need to stop procreating.

The Earth is alive and many humans don't realize this, and it will end up biting you guys in the ass.

All you really have is each other, there are no sides, we all come from the same place. Religion needs to die. Stop killing each other in the name of God, if he's out there, he doesn't condone such actions.

Start incorporating the mind into your medicinal practices, you will be able to cure more disease with that approach.

You are very young, you have a long way to reach maturity.

[QUOTE=1month1day11;887158]I'm a benevolent hybrid, I can tell you what I think of humanity....

Consumerism is disgusting, it brings out the worst in people.

There are too many human beings alive, people need to stop procreating.

The Earth is alive and many humans don't realize this, and it will end up biting you guys in the ass.

All you really have is each other, there are no sides, we all come from the same place. Religion needs to die. Stop killing each other in the name of God, if he's out there, he doesn't condone such actions.

Start incorporating the mind into your medicinal practices, you will be able to cure more disease with that approach.

You are very young, you have a long way to reach maturity.[/QUOTE]
hey....who needs maturity ?! you know what i think...all those angelic aliens drop by every now and then disguised as earthlings just have some fun in our little hellhole because they can't get drunk or stoned or have a wild sex orgy in their perfect politically correct W.A.S.P worlds...i mean just imagine the perfect world....love....light...bliss...singing kumbaya...every day....

[QUOTE=Visioneer;887114]I think there might be an alien inside of Amenti and myself.[/QUOTE]

I would like to say that that is a fairly idiotic post. Everyone is alien. Everyone is completely different. causing them to be alien to one another. There is a difference between ET's and aliens that i am sure i don't have to point out. And if you believe yourself to be a starseed then you are alien to this earth.

And tro haroris everyone needs maturity child or adult without maturity you are unable to contemplate so of the far more advanced things in the world which i believe is important for everyone.

I am not sur to understand now....
is Aliens or Extarterrestres?
because by nature a Angel a Demons a Elemental is not Terrestre
and Extraterrestre is Non Human? or Humanoide or Human Being but from another different point of the space?
A Entity from another dimenssion or frequence is Aliens?
and for me because i am European a Maori or Brasilian is aliens or foreigner??

[QUOTE=Aelunc;887177]And tro haroris everyone needs maturity child or adult without maturity you are unable to contemplate so of the far more advanced things in the world which i believe is important for everyone.[/QUOTE]

interesting...and what or who defines maturity i wonder....

[QUOTE=Aelunc;887173]I would like to say that that is a fairly idiotic post. Everyone is alien. Everyone is completely different. causing them to be alien to one another. There is a difference between ET's and aliens that i am sure i don't have to point out. And if you believe yourself to be a starseed then you are alien to this earth.[/QUOTE]

Well I'm not an illegal alien:p I'm an ET walkin. Not from birth, I arrived here on 03/06/2010. My body is human though:) I share two minds. Mine and the host:)

[QUOTE=Haroeris;887188]interesting...and what or who defines maturity i wonder....[/QUOTE]

The definition of maturity varies from person to person as well as being relative.

[QUOTE=Visioneer;887202]Well I'm not an illegal alien:p I'm an ET walkin. Not from birth, I arrived here on 03/06/2010. My body is human though:) I share two minds. Mine and the host:)[/QUOTE]

Exactly. When you say I arrived here on 03/06/2010 you mean in spirituality i assume if not then it what medium?

[QUOTE=Aelunc;887173]I would like to say that that is a fairly idiotic post. Everyone is alien. Everyone is completely different. causing them to be alien to one another. There is a difference between ET's and aliens that i am sure i don't have to point out. And if you believe yourself to be a starseed then you are alien to this earth.[/QUOTE]

I would like to say that is a very rude thing to say. You may discuss maturity when you stop insulting people. Should you disagree with someone's defintion of something, fine but that's not a good way to say it.

[QUOTE=1month1day11;887430]Whether we can traverse space. We have only been to the moon. That ain't shit, LOL![/QUOTE]
And the way we're going, we're gonna kick the bucket as a species right after reaching Mars lol....

[QUOTE=Aelunc;887400]Exactly. When you say I arrived here on 03/06/2010 you mean in spirituality i assume if not then it what medium?[/QUOTE]
Trough the merging of a third DNA strand. You can call it in spirituality if it makes it easier to understand, although I don't have a spirit, the host does:).

[QUOTE=Visioneer;887474]Trough the merging of a third DNA strand. You can call it in spirituality if it makes it easier to understand, although I don't have a spirit, the host does:).[/QUOTE]

...I think you both do.

[QUOTE=Visioneer;887474]Trough the merging of a third DNA strand. You can call it in spirituality if it makes it easier to understand, although I don't have a spirit, the host does:).[/QUOTE]

My husband is a walk-in. One of the most potent entities I know. <3

[QUOTE=1month1day11;887614]My husband is a walk-in. One of the most potent entities I know. <3[/QUOTE]

You know, what you experience, what you feel for Hubbie is the greatest force in the Universe, the essence of God and that's LOVE...all the rest are just labels....or substitutes for it...;) so enjoy every minute of it !!

Return to “Extraterrestrials, Intraterrestrials and UFO´s”