Depending on its movement and/or entrance and exit I would base it off UFO, reality slits, synthetic/naturally occuring charged ions in the atmoosphere. Sporadic movement = ufo, quick entrance = reality slit, slow exit = charged ions. My stab at it.

entropy wrote:Depending on its movement and/or entrance and exit I would base it off UFO, reality slits, synthetic/naturally occuring charged ions in the atmoosphere. Sporadic movement = ufo, quick entrance = reality slit, slow exit = charged ions. My stab at it.
Hey thanks for reviewing photos again. So here is what is strange. As far as your categories, there were several objects and I want to say one or two of them has interchangeable movements and speed. It was between stealthy/sporadic to quick entrance and exit. But I did actually see it all with my naked eye which is what promoted me to snap shots and take videos. And a little backstory earlier that evening the moon was in Virgo so I did a little celebratory commemorative candle, and parchment paper ode to the moon.

Shortly after a blue orb unrelated to the images above in question appear. I joke amongst myself "oh dear what have I conjured, hope it's friendly?" Then I go inside the home I was staying in for the night. Later around 3ish am I want to say I felt like going outside again and I didn't even bring my phone!! I toss my just lit cig run in grab phone and start snapping photos and video. I may actually have this video on my computer crossing my fingers and will post it up if I find it. Again let me stress the video is absolute shit quality no detail other then lit objects darting around the Arizona skyline.

Good photos for a phone. I would guess that the lower white band
is the effect of their e/m propulsion system energy signature.

During the Koran War 1951, a UFO Saucer hovered in 200 yds front of my Forward
observation post for 6 hours. It was only 300 feet above the rice paddies, about
even with my eye view. I called in search lights to illuminate it via cloud bounce.

By using surveyed ground points I was able to "measure" it. 150 yds in diameter
and 60 yds thick from it's bottom to the top of its dome. Two rows of triangular
portholes circled the ship around it's 7 yd thick edge. It hummed, and all the
film photos turned out blank white.

I wanted to RV into it but Astral friend "Guardian" said no! They don't know
of our actual psi-potential, and if I showed up, they might "Melt" the valley
thinking an attack might be in progress. Guardian also said that the ship
was staffed by Androids.

At dawn the hum increased to a high pitch, and after rising a few hundred
yards to clear the mountains it headed up at a 20 degree angle and accredited
off toward the rising sun.

So yes, I believe that UFO's are actual.
in harmony,
roger

Return to “Extraterrestrials, Intraterrestrials and UFO´s”