Who can help me with my spiritual block?

#1
I have been struggling for some time to open my pineal gland and have been practicing meditation for a month now. I have even tried contacting my spirit guides but nothing. I feel very discouraged because, (as you other Indigos know patience isn't one of our best suits ;)) I have tried mantras and guided meditations and videos on youtube ect., for everything. opening my 3rd eye, contacting spirit guides, astral projection, grounding techniques, visualization - AND NOTHING. And it kind of annoys me that my Spirit Guides don't come forth. I give them permission, I am polite and sincere, I try to be patient, but nothing.:(
My goal for opening my eye is to gain the Ancient wisdom that I have been seeking my entire life. I want answers. My brain is thirsty. I want to help people, I want to heal them. I want to give happiness and peace and I want to pass the knowledge to others so that they may choose to leave the ignorance of our materialistic world alone. (KEY WORD: CHOOSE).
So I figure by opening my pineal gland I may have an easier time accessing the spiritual realm and my spirit guides for guidance. I speant so much time searching for human guidance for my spiritual evolution but have come to the realization that Humans are just that, HUMANS.
I do not have psychic ability but in my life I have had visionary dreams. I cannot see auras but I am sensitive to people's energy. I can sense their Qi when I meet people. I would love to open my 3rd eye so that I may acquire all of these gifts and more so that I may help my fellow mankind advance spiritually.
I may sound weird but I do feel as though I come from somewhere else, I do have an old soul and I just want to know who I am and where I came from so that I may know where I am going.
I need advice, and positivity.. and offer a huge thanks for your time.

#2
I know it sounds silly but you need to have some patience for doing that. First find a nice quiet place that you feel comfortable with, then just have some fun at first like drawing reading or just listening to music. Then you need to find a nice meditation that is relaxing such as your inner self, sit or lay down in a comfortable position close your eyes and find your relaxing surrounding. your surrounding could be your room, a lake, beach, a field, pretty much anything. When you find that place envision yourself there, you need to really concentrate to be able to feel like you are actually there(feel it, smell it, hear it), once you are there you will see your guides and they will help you. Walk around there and you will find your soul and he/she will help you and give you advice. Do not stay there for long or you will tax your body, all you have to do is imagine a tunnel that leads back to your body and go through it and you will slowly go back. Once you are back move slowly at first so you do not faint

#3
Do you truly want to help people because you want to feel special? If so that is your ego talking. Also depends on how far you are truly wiling to go down the rabbit hole. Are you truly willing to risk your life and sanity? I can honestly say once you set your foot in this path there is no turning back. Beside what you lose will be significant to what you will gain.

My own opinion is that you truly aren't ready ... Yet maybe later on, but then again knowing what way the wheel turns is another facet of the puzzle

#7
Lostone wrote:Do you truly want to help people because you want to feel special? If so that is your ego talking. Also depends on how far you are truly wiling to go down the rabbit hole. Are you truly willing to risk your life and sanity? I can honestly say once you set your foot in this path there is no turning back. Beside what you lose will be significant to what you will gain.

My own opinion is that you truly aren't ready ... Yet maybe later on, but then again knowing what way the wheel turns is another facet of the puzzle
I can feel sincerity in her words,but she is scared.. which is why she hasnt seen her spirit guides yet.Its not her ego.

#8
We all get blocked at some point and only we deep down know why, some conflict or angst within us..

I get alot of people asking "how to open the 3rd eye".. not everyone has one and then it will only open when it is ready.
SGs are there,they hold back for whatever reason..

I get the feeling you want to do something that you are not ready for and may not be your path at this present time..the more you try, the more obstacles you will encounter..

In my experience people that try too hard get disappointed with their achievements, a true spiritual awakening happens when its right and you don't need to try, you listen and accept that call.

I would stop trying and listen and look around for signs..

#9
MYSTIKDRAGON wrote:I can feel sincerity in her words,but she is scared.. which is why she hasnt seen her spirit guides yet.Its not her ego.
Well we must be reading different scripts. She wants this, she wants that, but why does she want this?

if she doing it to feel special that smacks of ego. She has worked so hard on this WHY that is what I am getting at. All good and fine to help people but why is what I want to know. Seems very ego orientated.

Also if she is going down this path (we will make the assumption there is no ego involved) then how far is she wiling to go?

But as to her original question, yes spiritual blocks can easily be removed, yes I do know because I have removed quite a few in a short amount if time. Normally things become apparent in a few days at the most a couple of weeks. The effects differ to each person

#10
Lostone wrote:Well we must be reading different scripts. She wants this, she wants that, but why does she want this?

if she doing it to feel special that smacks of ego. She has worked so hard on this WHY that is what I am getting at. All good and fine to help people but why is what I want to know. Seems very ego orientated.

Also if she is going down this path (we will make the assumption there is no ego involved) then how far is she wiling to go?

But as to her original question, yes spiritual blocks can easily be removed, yes I do know because I have removed quite a few in a short amount if time. Normally things become apparent in a few days at the most a couple of weeks. The effects differ to each person
I agree.. sorry I missed you saying she wasn't ready too!

The 3rd eye does not have to open to have the knowledge of an old soul.. it is already there..

I also get the feeling, whilst admirable in wanting to help, in reality its not like Mother Theresa, we get called to help when we least expect it and in my case I never realise until afterwards ( still!)..it is not a conscious action helping and maybe the OP has been reading too much..

I get the impression that the OP feels one goes around just helping here and there.. again .. not the case..misinformed

A true old soul ( I am one) has the knowledge within.. it doesn't matter whether its a young or old soul, young souls tend to be eager and impatient.. much of what I see in the OP..

#11
Lostone wrote:Well we must be reading different scripts. She wants this, she wants that, but why does she want this?

if she doing it to feel special that smacks of ego. She has worked so hard on this WHY that is what I am getting at. All good and fine to help people but why is what I want to know. Seems very ego orientated.

Also if she is going down this path (we will make the assumption there is no ego involved) then how far is she wiling to go?

But as to her original question, yes spiritual blocks can easily be removed, yes I do know because I have removed quite a few in a short amount if time. Normally things become apparent in a few days at the most a couple of weeks. The effects differ to each person
She says them because its a familiar feeling,everyone uses different words to express themselves with.

When you said "but why does she want this?" How can you be sure that its not your ego, saying that? Hmm.. obviously you don't have enough information to understand the conclusion she is drawing too.

You don't want to be responsible for what you've assumed,because you're pointing fingers at her.Pointing fingers at her isn't going to solve it.

And how far she is willing to go is up to [b:otlw3i94]HER [/b:otlw3i94]to decide.

#12
MYSTIKDRAGON wrote:She says them because its a familiar feeling,everyone uses different words to express themselves with.

When you said "but why does she want this?" How can you be sure that its not your ego, saying that? Hmm.. obviously you don't have enough information to understand the conclusion she is drawing too.

You don't want to be responsible for what you've assumed,because you're pointing fingers at her.Pointing fingers at her isn't going to solve it.

And how far she is willing to go is up to [b:3ezd9o9x]HER [/b:3ezd9o9x]to decide.
Well Mystik I will say you haven't read her original post. I WANT is used quite a lot which is indictative of ego, but what I would like to know plain and simple is why they are so impatient and why they seem to be the way they are.

I am not here to blow smoke up a persons a$$ or to BS them. But I am willing to help them but only if they are truly ready. So yes I can be a cruel and seemingly unemotional bastard but I am trying to ge the OP to really ask themselves the really hard questions. Besides there is more than one reason for a spiritual block and I won't remove it unless I know they are ready, whilst what they say seems sincere to you I read fear, impatience and uncertainty. Those 3 emotions together can be a destructive combination.

Yes to a degree she is responsible, but there can be unforeseen circumstances that lead ppl deeper are they strong enough to handle that if it does happen?

#13
The first thing you should do to cleanse your pineal gland is to stop consuming fluoride. It comes from many sources - fluoridated tap water, tooth paste, soda drinks and processed food, and certain pharmaceuticals.

Another important factor are your beliefs. A belief such as "I do not have psychic ability" is enough to hold you back from perceiving more subtle levels of reality.

#15
Lostone wrote:Well Mystik I will say you haven't read her original post. I WANT is used quite a lot which is indictative of ego, but what I would like to know plain and simple is why they are so impatient and why they seem to be the way they are.

I am not here to blow smoke up a persons a$$ or to BS them. But I am willing to help them but only if they are truly ready. So yes I can be a cruel and seemingly unemotional bastard but I am trying to ge the OP to really ask themselves the really hard questions. Besides there is more than one reason for a spiritual block and I won't remove it unless I know they are ready, whilst what they say seems sincere to you I read fear, impatience and uncertainty. Those 3 emotions together can be a destructive combination.

Yes to a degree she is responsible, but there can be unforeseen circumstances that lead ppl deeper are they strong enough to handle that if it does happen?
You assume that I haven't read her post, simply because you don't want to be responsible that you've overlooked her post based on the usage of words she used.Y'know why that is important, to not over look? You over looked it, and your judgement is a sign that you're impatient.It is important not to do that if you want to help someone.If you want to help someone it means they're willing to "help".. I don't think you're truly ready to help anyone,if you wan't to help someone you believe in them.That is something you haven't done yet.You choose to see them as you wish to see them, someone that is fearful, impatient and uncertain.

Did you also forget to take into consideration that she may be new at this?And also to take that into consideration before you proceeded?Has it occured to you, that you also may have some block too? I know you're impatient because all you've been doing is pointing fingers at others.If you want to point fingers at anyone, point them at yourself. Why? You say she needs to take responsibility, when you haven't taken into consideration the responsibility of you over looking someone based off of their usage of words.

If you want to "help" people; stop pointing fingers at people.

#16
Jishnu Ray Chowdhury wrote:is seeing spirit guides that important?
what if spirit guides are psychopathic manipulators using love as a weapon.
Nothing can be trusted.
A lot of dreams speak to us thru pictures, they are visuals. You choose it as you wish to see it.If you can't trust something, then you don't trust yourself.

#17
MYSTIKDRAGON wrote:A lot of dreams speak to us thru pictures, they are visuals. You choose it as you wish to see it.If you can't trust something, then you don't trust yourself.
I trust no one not even myself.
I truly know nothing, trusting without knowing anything and anybody, is blind trust, I dont like anything blind.

#18
MYSTIKDRAGON wrote:You assume that I haven't read her post, simply because you don't want to be responsible that you've overlooked her post based on the usage of words she used.Y'know why that is important, to not over look? You over looked it, and your judgement is a sign that you're impatient.It is important not to do that if you want to help someone.If you want to help someone it means they're willing to "help".. I don't think you're truly ready to help anyone,if you wan't to help someone you believe in them.That is something you haven't done yet.You choose to see them as you wish to see them, someone that is fearful, impatient and uncertain.

[b:1hlogx9n]You really dont get it do you. I guess I do scold more than is normal as I see people in this forum as children. But basically I have asked these question to the ORIGINAL POSTER to see if they can actually ask themselves these questions because these are the questions they need to ask, you get your back arched up because you have taken the questions out of context. Yes I have read her post and reread it many times, I tend to do that it is called attentiont to detail. I have also read the energy in her words so I do know what her problem is so that is why the questions.[/b:1hlogx9n]

Did you also forget to take into consideration that she may be new at this?And also to take that into consideration before you proceeded?Has it occured to you, that you also may have some block too? I know you're impatient because all you've been doing is pointing fingers at others.If you want to point fingers at anyone, point them at yourself. Why? You say she needs to take responsibility, when you haven't taken into consideration the responsibility of you over looking someone based off of their usage of words.

[b:1hlogx9n]Again you base your assumptions without even know me (dont you love assumptions). Yes her spiritual block can be removed and yes quite easily. But until she asks these questions of herself and is honest and truly brutual then she will be unready for what could happen.

You forgot with removal of spiritual blocks lots of stuff can happen and not all of it nice.

1. long dark night of the soul
2. Unexpected energies you start to feel
3. Unexpected feelings and seeing things
4. Transitions (I have been through quite a few in a short time I was certain at times I was going to loose my mind)
5. Trying to understand what is happening and time to adjust.

Need I go on.[/b:1hlogx9n]

If you want to "help" people; stop pointing fingers at people.
[b:1hlogx9n]So yes one of my problems is that I DO CARE FOR HER SITUATION, that is why I have been hard on her in the way I have asked the questions. I do care what may happen to her. I do care to make sure she is ready. I do care that she may not be able to handle the repercussions. I do care what happens to her if the spiritual block is removed before she is ready. I DO CARE ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY REMOVE IT FOR HER IF SHE REALLY WANTS TOO.

But in removing it if I do then I can say she will never be the same again because not only will things happen, relationships change, new abilities open up (some people find it hard to adjust) so yes the problem is I do care.

Maybe think about that next time you make accusations of someone who is try to help people but not in a way you understand.

So yes feel free to judge me but maybe you should ask first about the motives behind the questions that have been asked.

So Mystik feel free to ask anything else of me but just understand your perceptions are not the same as mine.[/b:1hlogx9n]

#19
Lostone wrote:[b:11rxnxi0]So yes one of my problems is that I DO CARE FOR HER SITUATION, that is why I have been hard on her in the way I have asked the questions. I do care what may happen to her. I do care to make sure she is ready. I do care that she may not be able to handle the repercussions. I do care what happens to her if the spiritual block is removed before she is ready. I DO CARE ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY REMOVE IT FOR HER IF SHE REALLY WANTS TOO.

But in removing it if I do then I can say she will never be the same again because not only will things happen, relationships change, new abilities open up (some people find it hard to adjust) so yes the problem is I do care.

Maybe think about that next time you make accusations of someone who is try to help people but not in a way you understand.

So yes feel free to judge me but maybe you should ask first about the motives behind the questions that have been asked.

So Mystik feel free to ask anything else of me but just understand your perceptions are not the same as mine.[/b:11rxnxi0]

I don't wish to get involved in the heated discussion between you, but lets look at it rationally;

The OP has not commented or come back to this post.. why??

You both make good points- yes Spiritual blocks can be removed- BUT the point is to figure it out yourself and not get someone else to do it.. there are no shortcuts..the danger of removing a block is like removing a cast from someones broken leg when its still broken.. With my blocks I was told they would only be cleared when I was ready.. this from 3 very powerful shamans and psychics so I know, I have to do it alone and there is a reason.. its part of the awakening and growth process.

The block is there for a reason.. obviously she has issues to deal with or is not ready..
Whilst patience is not a virtue I possess, I am knowledgeable and wise enough not to expect things to happen overnight or on my schedule as there is no concept of time in Spirit.. so they will wait and wait..alot of people do not awaken or realise their full potential until their 50s..

I doubt it is a Dark Soul of the Night.. first you have to be at a certain level and then there is no way to remove that.. you have to survive it or retake it if you are strong enough..

If the OP responds to any advice given, then it will indicate how far she is on her path..

#21
Kayla,

I have a series of exercises for doing what you want. It will require some effort on your part as well as patience.

Sorry I need 10 postings before I can provide that link. You can PM me if you are interested.

Best Wishes!!
John

#22
[QUOTE=Telepath John;1025092]Kayla,

I have a series of exercises for doing what you want. It will require some effort on your part as well as patience.

Sorry I need 10 postings before I can provide that link. You can PM me if you are interested.

Best Wishes!!
John[/QUOTE]
John, if anyone pm's you, you won't be able to reply to them until you reach 50 posts.

#29
[QUOTE=Kayla Miller;1031217]Hi John unfortunately i cannot pm you either. Will be waiting for that link. Thank you so much[/QUOTE]

This is the link for that information.

https://www.telepathyacademy.net/exercis ... flame.html

Do not let the naming convention I use mis lead you. The 3 sets of chakra and 3rd eye exercises are quite powerful. If you wish to discuss them more with me, and your post count is less than 50, then use this link to find my main web site. There are ways to contact me that way.

Best Wishes!!
John

#30
[FONT=helvetica]@ lost one: I am 24 years old and am not just starting this spiritual journey. When I was younger, around the age of 3 or 4, I cannot remember the exact age, i was abused continuously by an adult, for years. I found alot of comfort in my imagination. I had behavior issues in grade school, and my mother and i had many hardships in our relationship. She didnt find out that i was being abused until I was going into my teens by a friend of hers who i trusted to tell. My mother (who was my only parent), would punish me for long periods without television and toys so I would read alot, and play imaginary games in my bedroom. I always felt lonely. (I had no siblings until i turned 11.) My mother wasnt loving and warm, she had her own abuse issues from childhood that she never dealt with and was 18 when she had me, and therefor wasnt the most experienced at mother hood. She never had her own mother so she wasnt able to nurture me to the best to her ability. When she found out about my abuse she became extremely depressed and started using drugs, and i began to rebel against her. At the age of 14 I would run away for periods of time until the police would bring me home, or until i felt like returning. I would beg my friends parents to adopt me. I would sleep from house to house, or even on the street, in basements of buildings, in stairwells... ect. all of this at 14/15, with a home to go to. I just preferred to be away from life with my mother. She was violent in her discipline, and eventually we would fist fight. I was 14 when that began. Prior to this i would have considered myself to be a passive person. I would never willingly fight with people. After 14 I developed severe anger issues. I lashed out in anger for years and experimented with drugs. Throughout all of this, up until this angry transition, I was always a spiritual person. i went to catholic school for one year in 3rd grade and loved learning about jesus. But at 15 I learned many things about the new world order and the government, and alien species, such as reptillians and the ties to the catholic church, so i then decided to not follow a religion. I became sort of a free agent, already knowledgeable in all sorts of things such as astrology and numerology, wicca, tarot cards. I opened myself up to anything to feed my mind about the unknown. I was never interested in things like black magic though. Only in things like love spells and prosperity and atrological charts.. Only now do i know that what i thought i knew as a youngster, i didnt know at all. At 18 i was put into a situation where i felt that i had to defend my mother against a man who tried to force himself on her ( we were on and off in our relationship) and ended up getting sentenced to 3 years in prison for aggravated assault. In prison, i met so many beautiful people. So many hurt women, like myself... And also many scary people, who I realized were also hurt and not so scary once you actually took the time to hear their story. When I came home from prison, i came home with a different attitude. After my reintegration, id say about 5 months or so, I met my husband who I am with today, I then decided to go to school for massage therapy, that is where i was introduced to things like Reiki and Kineisiology. Some things i have always known about but have never had the actual urge growing up to research such as chakras and Tai Chi and Qi Gong.. about 2 months into massage school i became pregnant[/FONT][FONT=helvetica] and i do not know what happened but my pregnancy opened me to a whole other degree of awareness. Since Birthing my son, My relationship with my mother has changed. We forgave each other and are extremely close.I have also forgave my abusers, and myself for the many mistakes that i made in my lifetime. About a year ago I also had another baby, and through my pregnancy with her I have been extremely thirsty for the universal wisdom and knowledge, and I have been actually taking my spirituality seriously. In the last year i have learned sooooo through my extensive research. Many things from remote viewing, to energy clearing for abundance blocks, vibrational frequencies, meditating, opening up my chakras ect.I know am learning about my higher self and the benefits of meditation that i once brushed off because i thought it to be too hard to focus. I never tried. Now I am learning so much about myself and who I am, and what I feel passionate towards and that is helping others. In my teen years I was always searching for someone's guidance. To no avail, I now know that the teacher is within. I also know that I am surrounded by many who do not have the beliefs that people such as you and i have, and it is sometimes hard for me to know if im indeed on the right path. I have been working on clearing my energy blocks through the programs called love or above, and unlimited abundance by christie marie sheldon, which teaches tools to change your negative thinking patterns to promote the ability to raise your vibration. I still believe in Jesus, and God and all of the other life forms that i have grown to discover. I have studied many religions and beliefs and have come to the conclusion that the bottom line is LOVE. I want to truly and deeply help people. This is something that I feel in my heart and soul. I love people. Always have. I want to help people, by healing them, and encouraging them. I want to teach and guide those who want to start somewhere but dont know where, those who feel like there is something more out there but dont know what, those who feel that THIS (society, religion, material possessions,hate, greed, poverty, violence) is the basis of life. and in doing so, I am open and willing to work on myself first. I always knew about spirit guides and in the last 6 months more or less i have learned that i am able to communicate with them. I really would like to be able to work on that ability first so that i will be able to have that outlet to help and encourage me on my spiritual path for enlightenment. i speak to them and my angels and jesus and god many times through out the day. In the past year, I have also learned that I can open my 3rd eye, and tap into my spiritual gifts that i thought were only for a select few that God chose. I have learned also since creating this post in this forum that before i work on my 3rd eye, i should work on my heart center. and that is what i have been doing. I apologize if this reply is a mini autobiography but i figured that in order to really give me the best advice, maybe you should really see where i am coming from. I do not think that i am going to wake up one day and be psychic, or mother Theresa. i know that working on your TRUE self takes work practice patience and dedication. I have had many psychic experiences in my life that i will save for another day lol, so i believe that everyone has these abilities already. I am just in need of a little encouragement, advice, and positive energy. Thank you for your time. [/FONT]
Post Reply

Return to “Lightworkers”

cron