I'm an 85 Indigo.

Three months ago my fiance of four years left me two months before the day of our wedding. I had just started college (for the second time) and bar tending at a local joint. A month into that, a man came and sat at my bar, ordered a sprite and people watched. Something about him intrigued me. I ended up getting off my shift earlier then expected, so I sat down at the bar for a smoke and my shift drink. By the time I was on my second drink, had made my third round about the bar saying hello to my friends, two karaoke songs in, Keith (the intriguing man) and I are sitting next to each other engaged in random bar talk being quite flirty with one another. I accidentally got a little more intoxicated then I had intended, and he was kind enough to offer me a ride home. He started to tell me a little it about the things he believed, and I was very curious. Then one day he checked out a book called the Caring and Feeding of Indigo Children from the library. I read it in a matter of 6 hours. It was me. All my life I had this longing for home, this feeling of not belonging anywhere I was. Then I read this book, and my entire life made so much sense to me. Two months later, I am sober for the first time in over 7 years. I am dealing with emotional scars I didn't even remember. Learning to squash this ego of mind, and realizing how much potential I truly have. Its so disappointing looking at the last 7 years of my life, and thinking how much talent I crushed into the ground. However, I have been very blessed to be growing at an extremely rapid rate. I am very excited to have found this website and I look forward to getting to know each of you over time :D

[QUOTE=Rukah;512274]I'm an 85 Indigo.

Three months ago my fiance of four years left me two months before the day of our wedding. I had just started college (for the second time) and bar tending at a local joint. A month into that, a man came and sat at my bar, ordered a sprite and people watched. Something about him intrigued me. I ended up getting off my shift earlier then expected, so I sat down at the bar for a smoke and my shift drink. By the time I was on my second drink, had made my third round about the bar saying hello to my friends, two karaoke songs in, Keith (the intriguing man) and I are sitting next to each other engaged in random bar talk being quite flirty with one another. I accidentally got a little more intoxicated then I had intended, and he was kind enough to offer me a ride home. He started to tell me a little it about the things he believed, and I was very curious. Then one day he checked out a book called the Caring and Feeding of Indigo Children from the library. I read it in a matter of 6 hours. It was me. All my life I had this longing for home, this feeling of not belonging anywhere I was. Then I read this book, and my entire life made so much sense to me. Two months later, I am sober for the first time in over 7 years. I am dealing with emotional scars I didn't even remember. Learning to squash this ego of mind, and realizing how much potential I truly have. Its so disappointing looking at the last 7 years of my life, and thinking how much talent I crushed into the ground. However, I have been very blessed to be growing at an extremely rapid rate. I am very excited to have found this website and I look forward to getting to know each of you over time :D[/QUOTE]

Welcome to IS Rukah, Thank You for sharing your story with us, you will find here many answers to your questions and good friends :D
Everything that happens in our lives we choose it beforehand, and you will see that as you find your path you will find peace and love as well. It's great to see you are letting go and starting a new life. :D

Welcome

Welcome

Hi Rukah, welcome to IS, I joined this group not long ago as well, not certain exactly how long, about a couple of weeks ago. So I am still feeling my way around myself, but so far I must say that the folks genuine. :)

Love
Cyn

'83

We shatter obstacles and clear the way, harmonizing 3rd and 4th density rays. This demolition is at best a very controlled or calculated process, or as concise as dropping a hammer through a glass coffee table.

We were all born with two bodies (as far as has been indicated). One is a bit less perceivable from 3rd density views. Currently, we work in 4th density 'green dreams'. Indigo Island already exists and many of us live there, this is where a lot of us go when we dream in our "private" fantasy world. This is where/what we, and everyone with already incarnate 4th density bodies are bringing into convergence.

The 4th density 'alter you' that lives in your dreams is you, it is what will continue but with all 3rd density restrictions or distortion removed. Lucid dream becomes reality. It/you is the extension beyond the veil, or rather the transitioning itself. As we 'mature' we merge these bodies into one or rather self-realize to recognize there is no separation of dream and reality or of consciousness.

We are here to help others, by increasing the general frequency via our simple presence and by our creations. This time/space has attracted the opportunity for great development of spirit/mind among wanderers or travelers. These wanderers and helpers (consciousness entities) have incarnated through 3rd density Human Beings to assist in transition of understanding from the 3rd density perspectives - thereby utilizing them to teach 4th density perspectives. Unconditional Love is a 'green' perspective, from 3d alone it is difficult to understand and experience.

Hello all, I was born in 1980. A couple years back I found out I was an indigo child and since then I have been trying to figure out my purpose in life for a while. I believe I know what it is but now I have to find the confidence to follow it out and I know I will soon. This is my first post I look forward to connecting with all of you.

Wow ya'll, Some of you know me for I have been posting here for a year + now.
I was born a psychic child in 1930.
Three years later my training started to teach me how
to develop and control my growing abilities. The guardians did the teaching but it was my dairy farmer grandpa that gave me the understanding and practice needed to control the powers of my body and minds. I have used the abilities in a wide varity of ways, but always hidden. I am an artist and was a teacher of art for thirty years; and during that time I taught the use of abilities as just another art tool, a creative way of thinking.
After years of searching, I have found this place. It is you who have made it a strong haven, for all of us as we walk our path of self discovery, learning and sharing the learning. And if I can paraphrase TinyTim: And may our gods bless us every one!
Be in harmony,
walk in beauty
psychic child

[QUOTE=docsharp;543400]Hello all, I was born in 1980. A couple years back I found out I was an indigo child and since then I have been trying to figure out my purpose in life for a while. I believe I know what it is but now I have to find the confidence to follow it out and I know I will soon. This is my first post I look forward to connecting with all of you.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to IS Docsharp!!!

Welcome Doc! I am Blueowl, nice to meet you! So, where does the Doc come from? (If you are a Doc, I am not looking for advice) I am just curious!

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

Woo hoo Rukah! Way to go. The hardest part is getting the gumption to get your life in order and the way you want it for your life path. Congrats. Welcome and thanks for sharing your story!

Hi people
I'm an 85 model.
One exam from bachelor's degree ( should have been one exam from master's degree, so much for superpowers) . Have to be a busy little be ....
Providing a stable family for my parents .
Don't now if I'm indigo or star-seed or just plain variety lost cause.

The thing is IS opened more issues than It closed and little has changed.
As far as I understand I'm under some strict rules of engagement.
Something is cutting me off, making me forget things, sometimes even taking control,
keeping me under control ( emotionally, spiritually, intellectually ).
My reality is so hard from day one, I just want it to stop. I know this isn't the real me or my real life. I had dreams of me being a 100%.
I feel like a horse that has to pull his weight and shut the f... up .
I only have glimpses of mental powers...

On the other hand I have so much to give in every possible way ( love, work, helping people and animals, spreading joy ) but I'm just rotting away being useless.

My life is quite inhuman, a mess and just not fun.

Any way I love you all , bee well .

I am A Roxy 84 Indigo. Well I can't say for sure that I am an indigo but my friend who is from our soul group. He is an indigo and has told me plenty of times I am. He said me and him usually incarnate at the same time. I believe that I was shut off due to some past life experiences. In a way I want to remember but don't want too. I know I've seen alot of war and have done things I am not proud of in those wars because it was my duty. I know I've been a powerful witch and have killed the leaders of different clans. For they have come for vengeance and have tried to take my body over in recent months. I've had my share of experiences and had spirits psychically manifest in my room to kill me. Yes I said kill me. lol Some people don't believe me but I know yall know how that feels. lol My friend said they have came for him too recently. We both have Fallen Angelic spirits with us. I believe it is in this Stellar Activation cycle that we can then either release them back to the Phathom Matrix or if they choose to realign them selves with the help of Bio Regenesis of their Reverse Dna Template. Maybe one day they can ascend. Sorry Idk I was gonna write this much. Well I am glad to be present amongst the Complimentary of Diverse Spiritual Sovereign Beings. :D John M

Hi JohnMat, welcome to Indigosociety. Well it does appear like there are a few of us old intergalactic warriors left around. I didn't find out about indigo's until the movie "Indigo" came out about nine years ago I believe it was. Just watching the movie I came to identify with the little girl right off on so many different scenes that it was enough to convince me to do further research into the subject and ended up joining a couple of indigo groups on the interned.

There was much that I had repressed through the years growing up as a child living in the country where I learned the hard way that even speaking of such things as my sensings, seeings and knowings to other people could be hazardous to my health. I am still remembering many things that I had repressed and forgot, one of them is a light being I have named Cassandra, but she is a god spirit, she guides me and gives me what ever strength I need to continue on my journey through this life time.

Love
Cyn

Wow, this indeed feels kind of coming home here.

I was born in 1984 and I may have more crystal energy than indigo but that doesn't matter right now. Both is difficult to handle.

I felt similar things like you all did. Growing up was like a horror trip, because I had to fit into schemes that weren't for me at all. I was a rebel when I was young, very often aggressive and I lost it immediately after experiencing more freedom. Also I was born in the GDR - so the schemes and boxes to fit into were even more tight.

Now as I am 25 I finally started an education I really like (Shiatsu practioner) and I feel this time I won't quit education after a short period of time. I tried like everything, did thousands of jobs, tried 4 fields of studying, but the system around it was hurting me all the time with its unflexibility and blindness towards truth.

I am addicted to learning and developing. Never touched any drugs, never even tried to smoke cigarettes, had maybe 30 drinks in my whole life - don't need it at all (I am crazy enough!). I am learning my 5th. language now, Spanish, because I have to leave Germany - it's way to cold and grey. Not my type of weather. I get winterdepression every year - so I will move. I'd like to travel, I often thought about travelling my whole life. After staying at a certain point too long I get nervous, moody and so on. Can't explain that by now.
Next month I am doing my first degree Reiki. I feel there is much more to come.

I am also quite sensitive and therefore now developing any psychic abilities I like by the moment. I feel a lot, vibrations, moods, energy fields. I feel when people are bad.
But on the other hand I am as scared as hell when other crystal people look me in the eyes. I know they can see right through me and this is freaking me out, because I am still conditioned in a way that people are always in competition to each other - which is so not true. I am quite aware of all the unity, I knew it since I was little, but always when I wanted to express it, I got rejected with the words "Never trust anyone". Anyone experiencing the same?

[QUOTE=sandrama;546201]Wow, this indeed feels kind of coming home here.

I was born in 1984 and I may have more crystal energy than indigo but that doesn't matter right now. Both is difficult to handle.

I felt similar things like you all did. Growing up was like a horror trip, because I had to fit into schemes that weren't for me at all. I was a rebel when I was young, very often aggressive and I lost it immediately after experiencing more freedom. Also I was born in the GDR - so the schemes and boxes to fit into were even more tight.

Now as I am 25 I finally started an education I really like (Shiatsu practioner) and I feel this time I won't quit education after a short period of time. I tried like everything, did thousands of jobs, tried 4 fields of studying, but the system around it was hurting me all the time with its unflexibility and blindness towards truth.

I am addicted to learning and developing. Never touched any drugs, never even tried to smoke cigarettes, had maybe 30 drinks in my whole life - don't need it at all (I am crazy enough!). I am learning my 5th. language now, Spanish, because I have to leave Germany - it's way to cold and grey. Not my type of weather. I get winterdepression every year - so I will move. I'd like to travel, I often thought about travelling my whole life. After staying at a certain point too long I get nervous, moody and so on. Can't explain that by now.
Next month I am doing my first degree Reiki. I feel there is much more to come.

I am also quite sensitive and therefore now developing any psychic abilities I like by the moment. I feel a lot, vibrations, moods, energy fields. I feel when people are bad.
But on the other hand I am as scared as hell when other crystal people look me in the eyes. I know they can see right through me and this is freaking me out, because I am still conditioned in a way that people are always in competition to each other - which is so not true. I am quite aware of all the unity, I knew it since I was little, but always when I wanted to express it, I got rejected with the words "Never trust anyone". Anyone experiencing the same?[/QUOTE]

Hi Sandrama,
I can relate to what you said to a degree. I can't look at people in the eyes for shit. I want to try it but I think its the other soul in me. That doesn't want to be found out about. I pretty much blacked out my childhood. I Hardly remember it. I lived in fear most my life. Talk about turning you self off. I only realize the importance of my experiences now. For me Drugs were my release from that life of fear. Yes in a way I wish it wasn't but I am here because of it. I am truly grateful for everything. I hardly kept a job and I really never believed in our education system. For me, I know you get places by being yourself and also knowing people. I just do what I want and whatever happens...happens. Ya I know thats not always a good way to think. lol I sense peoples energies mostly when I don't have my shield up but I can also smell peoples auras or what people are doing. I wish I had control over this ability but it turns on when I need it. Which is a good thing because I might have got something from them. lol ugh this grosses me out right remembering. :D

sandrama
I was the exact opposite with people.
I was raised to trust everyone at first contact.
The fool me once shame on you;
fool me twice shame on me philosophy.
I was/am taken advantage of, maybe 10% of the time;
but that is a little price to pay for me in learning to be
non-judgemental in this path-way-walking as part of who I am.
Interesting isn't it,
that with both sides of our coin there are lessons to be learned
and our up-bringing needs to be modified to fit who we want to be.
be in harmony,
walk in beauty
psychic child

[QUOTE=MystoBlueStars;548729]I was born in 83, and I just found out there was such a thing as an Indigo Aura and what it means the other day when I seen people talking about it. I looked it up, realized there's books on it and realized how similar these people are to me. I also saw myself with a dark blue aura...thinking it was just..dark blue lol. It's starting to make sense. Pretty sweet.[/QUOTE]

I too have an indigo aura, I found out recently. I always suspected I did because my guide would always say, I'm a beautiful indigo blue spirit and I didn't completely understand why till it was explained to me :) (hehe I was born in 83 too)

I was born in '72. As I can tell from what I've seen here so far...most of you are in your late teens to late 20's...I guess older indigos really are in the minority. I use the term "Indigo" just as a generic lable for what I feel I am due to a lack of a better quickly recognizable term. I don't know if my "aura is colored Indigo" or not...personaly, I don't find that very important to focus on...for me anyway. The definitions I've read of "Indigo" "Crystal" and "Starseed" vary greatly and often blend in some vague way so I'm just going with "Indigo" for all intensive purposes. I wonder how many of us are early 1970's and older? The percentage would be interesting to know. I believe my mother is Indigo too...she just doesn't know it. She was born in '52. I think she was one of the first wave and I am possibly of the 2nd.

born in '76, always knew i was "different". the color of the shield i use most is blue like on the game tron, that is my favorite color. non-verbal communication with people and animals, precognition, shadow people/animals, electronic devices malfunctioning (surprised mozilla hasn't crashed while typing this) and being able to heal others is the norm. rarely had friends my age and the only ones i did were rounded up and placed in a "gifted and talented" program where they probably documented everything we "did".

a little paranoia goes a long way, lol....

I was born in 1971.... and only recently "discovered" I may indeed be indigo.... would sort of relate to my extreme penchant for anything colored garish purple since birth lol....I have had instincts my entire life that I thought were just like everyone else... I was very young when I realized thats not true... that somehow I am quite different. I have no real idea what my purpose is as of yet.... but I have always had an elusive vague feeling that its quite important...my youngest daughter ( whom I have always called my mini me) is also gifted in some way.... I am certain of that. she was born in 98 if that means anything here, as I am new to the subject I dont have much knowledge yet other than what I seem to have been born with..... but I do find it reassuring to know that my feelings and perceptions that are far different than what seems "normal" are actually real and normal :)

Ah is too

Ah is too

mOOg
I too was very pleased to find
that in _IS_ I was bairly average.
Here I didn't have to hide who I am.
Welcome.
be in harmony,
walk in beauty
pc

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

cyn,
I like the idea that I am one
of the folks that has gone before.
Following the path set by my lineage. :cool:
harmony
beauty
pc

[QUOTE=Psychic Child;549524]mOOg
I too was very pleased to find
that in _IS_ I was bairly average.
Here I didn't have to hide who I am.
Welcome.
be in harmony,
walk in beauty
pc

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

cyn,
I like the idea that I am one
of the folks that has gone before.
Following the path set by my lineage. :cool:
harmony
beauty
pc[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately I wish I would have known what the path was and that there were others like me. All those years hiding it. Ya know we weren't very far removed from the witch burning days back then, or like the Mafia did, tie a jukebox around your leg with a chain and throw you in the Hudson to see how well you could swim, and they weren't to picky either, it was equal opportunity for both sex.:D

Love
Cynthia

cyn,
Witch hunts were not uncomon in the 30s
My training was very important for my survival.
But I did have the Cleveland "family" Don as my friend.
Mr Angelo liked me and I even ran some "errands" for him.
I hadn't thought of that in years. Looking back, I seemed to
develop "friends" of influence that could and did provide protection
for me. I was very lucky or was I being "groomed" for something yet to
arrive on my pathway. It better happen within the next 20 years as I am not
getting any younger. But, maybe, with the power of intention . . . . . . . . . . . .
be in harmony,
walk in beauty
pc

I totally agree with you, I may have suffered at the hands of bullies and abusers but was never seriously hurt. Never been seriously sick in my life, the last time I had the flue was 8 years ago. I already am carrying out my mission working with those who are in need, been doing it for as long as I can remember although I had never thought about it that way. If I am still here twenty years from now I can't see why I will not continue to shine my light for others to find their way.

Love
Cynthia

We all come "protected" by our guides and ancestors, we kind of choose before we land in this plane what do we need to be exposed to in order to grow, so the only one's to blame is ourselves!! jk ;) I am grateful for what I choose and sometimes I think I was too easy because my life has been great so far... I was told that my last life was horrible, so this one is more relaxing and rewarding :)

Well P.C. I certainly pray that I am ornery enough to live at least another 40 years. And I am honored to share adventures with you.:)

Love
Cyn

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Hi all, I ran across this you tube article in my travels today and thought maybe someone might be interested.

The Human Ascension in 2012
YouTube - The Human Ascension in 2012

Love
Cyn

Born in feb/79 here.

Just found this site, and just heard about the indigo phenemenom.

Exhibiting all of the traits that are described since an early age.

Some got supressed as i grew older. But i'm still to this day extremely empathic, and people acuse me of being a mind reader almost daily :P.

I'm a male practical nurse which was a natural course of a need to help others which i have had since birth. More like i can sense their pain, and likewise their joy as my own if that makes sense.

Radios go haywire near me. My hearing sometimes picks up things as if they are right on top of me scaring me, when i look up i see they are hundreds of meters away. animals have a natural affinity for me, squirrels, cats, dogs, birds all come easily to me when i call them, i can read their emotions as well as a human's.

also i seem to have very precise muscle control. like i can slow my heart beat, defocus my eyes, or flex individual muscle groups on my legs/arms.

never thought much of it until recently when i started asking my girlfriend about some of these things and she told me she doesn't think their that common as she herself can't do it.

and then i ran into this site. came here for a post in the science area and found this :P. thanks for introducing me to it even thou i feel a little weird talking about it.

Hi Shalis welcome to Indigo Society. If you wish you are welcome to check out my postings I believe you will find my mentioning many of the traits you speak of in my topics of discussion.

Love
Cyn

ellO Shalis... I myself am new here and also recently realized I should have been "here" long ago..... OOpie :P... as far as defocusing your eyes? here i thought i was imagining that in myself for years.... i blamed the lighting :) i lOOk forward to hearing more from you.

I feel a bit dumb that I didn't discover the whole Indigo thing sooner. I think I might have come across it a few years ago actually, but I wasn't ready for it and just sort of pushed it away like forbidden fruit or something. My husband discovered it five years ago but just decided to never talk about it to anyone, including me. When I, sheepishly, approached him about it, he said "Oh yeah, that whole thing...I knew about that years ago. I'm surprised you just discovered that now", like it was no big deal. What a dork.:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=amoajunie;342302]Hi, I was born in 1979 and would like to hear from some other indigos born around that time- where are you in life?; what are you doing?; did you find your purpose yet?; some sort of basic background about how things are evolving for you.

I write this in hopes of funding support, for i feel i may have an answer withing reach, but it just keeps slipping away. I want to make the right choices for me and my young son who will no doubt benefit from me manifesting light as i know i should.

Many Thanks,

Rae[/QUOTE]

I was born in 1982. Aquarian.

Where am I in life?

I am in a transitional period at the moment. I feel like I am healing and preparing myself for my next stage. I moved out of my home country and I am living in a foreign country at the moment because I had to get out of the negative environment I was living in.

What are you doing?

Constantly improving myself everyday....

Did you find your purpose yet?

My purpose in life is not what I want to DO but more of the kind of person I would like to BE. I know if I become the person I'm supposed to become, everything I do would be great.

So here it is:

Be the best me I can ever be by exploring my every gift and talent, never wasting my potential to bring goodness, beauty, laughter and prosperity to my life and the world around me.

1978 for me, what a time it was for me in the 1980s, very cool and nice until the late 80s then it was all downhill from the early 1990s onwards to 2000 or so...

Not too bad at the moment though :)

[QUOTE=vinnyindigo;554819]I was born in 1982. Aquarian.

Where am I in life?

I am in a transitional period at the moment. I feel like I am healing and preparing myself for my next stage. I moved out of my home country and I am living in a foreign country at the moment because I had to get out of the negative environment I was living in.

What are you doing?

Constantly improving myself everyday....

Did you find your purpose yet?

My purpose in life is not what I want to DO but more of the kind of person I would like to BE. I know if I become the person I'm supposed to become, everything I do would be great.

So here it is:

Be the best me I can ever be by exploring my every gift and talent, never wasting my potential to bring goodness, beauty, laughter and prosperity to my life and the world around me.[/QUOTE]

omf..g you look soooo young on your disp picture its scary hahahaha Im younger than u v.v awww now I feel old haha 88 here =P

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

[QUOTE=roberto de leon;368440]i was born 88. i am not a warrior in the sense i want to change the world because: (chose one) the world is alredy perfect - there is no inner conflict so there is no out conflict with the world - the world they have is what they want and what they need - suffering is, in the deeper level, an illusion.

all my life i have felt like an alien. everytime i go out home all people look at me like i was a fenomenom. but they are not aware of it. so i always wanted to go out this dimmenson or at least this planet or 2012 swift consuness happend urgently but today i got the feeling, the desire that if i would had to stay even after 2012 to "help" that would be perfect[/QUOTE]

yiey someone my age =P arent we just wonderful? hahaha jk but seriously a lot of ppl Ive met from 88 now that Im older seem pretty cool ppl =) Im so happy I feel like a lot of this ppl went through a lot maybe its a generation thing??? we all seem so very much alike ...in so many ways ^^

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

[QUOTE=roberto de leon;369772]what am i in life? damn is something to be in life? it is just silence. maybe i´ve gone too much into meditation but i found that there is nothing that "is" in me or in anyone, the sense of separaton, the ego, is destinated to suffer, no matter what you do or become. what im doing? well my basic food and needs are solvents by my mom, im still 20, who knows maybe in the future i will work washing the toilets, but that is ok, i dont fit into the making money society.

did i find my purpose? what a question! be aware of this: i will iniciate the trhead: who in indigo society DOES NOT think is 2nd christ come?. i really will. it is said that every indigo comes with the sense of a purpose, a big one, and well i wont tell you NO but i wont tell you yes neigther, when you realize the stupidity of you looking for, making efforts to get something is when you have gotten, seen. there is nothing to get, but dont belive me, causse if you do you will give up your ego games just to get something so you havent awaken.

how things are evolving? that is a current question, but how things are evolving for you? is not, i am not seperated of you or of this world or galaxy, so it is just ONE movement, but if it is one and there is no duality to comparre, why i am saying one?

you want to make right choices? to have no choice is freedom, to have choice means confussion, when you trascend the current consuness level you see that the one who chose is condem to confusse and be mistaken.

dont worry for your son, he is perfect just as he is.[/QUOTE]

ure still 20? when is your bday dec 30?? cause I just turned 21 and a lot of ppl from 88 have as well =P lol dont worry I tend to writte too much on threads ^-^U

I was born in 1976.

1. Where are you in life?

- Single. I won't get married unless I can support my family.

2. What are you doing?

- I work for the video gaming industry.

3. Did you find your purpose yet?

- I will help others when I become successful.. (or not..) =)

I was born in 1984--does that count as early 80s? I don't know, lol. But anyway...

I knew as a kid I wanted to be a teacher. My parents have always described me as knowing exactly what I want to do, and will do anything to achieve it. I grew up special needs, but didn't let that stop me. what's funny is that so many people who I graduated with, who were mainstreamed, haven't achieved that much in their lives. Growing up, people assumed I wouldn't amount to that much because of my disabilities. I feel like I have accomplished a lot so far, but there are still so many side careers I would like to do. I kind of feel like laughing in their faces and going "Ha!! you were wrong" lol.

I've always wanted to start doing readings for people on the side, but I still don't know how to go about that. I plan on taking some courses at the hollistic institute in Manhattan to become a certified medium and intuitive counselor.

I'm also currently halfway done with a book I'm writing about my past life. The background is long and complicated, so I will try to condense it the best I can--For many years I have always had the same dream of dying in the holocaust. As I got older, I dreamed more and more details. I feel like I have been really scarred from this past life. i started writing the story of my past life my senior year of HS. The past year I have had really bad writer's block and haven't been able to continue the story. I realized I needed to go to Poland where I believe i died. I had a feeling it would heal me in so many ways. Well, I just got back last month, and it was amazing. I went to the exact spot in my dream and it was just like I imagined it. I feel much more peaceful now, and I am now able to write my story easily.

Those are just a couple things I'm doing on the side. I don't think I want to be teaching public schools the rest of my career. I would love to someday open a school for children who were like myself growing up--who know they're different, don't fit in with peers, and go through depression for those reasons. I want to create a school for indigo children (but I hear they're called star children today, not really sure of the correct term) where they feel inspired and accepted.

I'm looking forward to what the future has in store for me.

where are you in life? well Im studying a career to be a bilingual teacher =) Ive never been on a classroom before (as a teacher) haha but Im two days away from that so wish me luck =) anyway... as in life in general I can say Im ok eventhough I dont have a job right now Ive got friends a bf and "family support" I like to think of it that way even if I have certain troubles with the environment I live in cause if I didnt I would go nuts haha specially cause I cant move out... cause I dont have a job... cause I cant find one lol... I have many things I want to do and I have gone through many others haha but right now Im trying to make things happen for me and looking for making my own opportunities in life... I also would like to do some experiments with my art later on in life and maybe I can create a new way of makin art =)
what are you doing? right now? writting this =P
did you find your purpose yet? I dont think I have yet found my purpose but I like to think I dont have one single purpose eventhough I have some clues as to what things could be a part of it Im going with the flow right now seein where it takes me

1977 here... and i feel like i've been here forever!! I know i'm at the end of my journey and will be going home...

I've been an artist all my life. I was also very mechanically inclined. This has manifested into a career in Industrial Design, and my own custom fabrication business.

I still don't know my purpose in life... I have questions that need answering, but i know i wont get the answer anytime soon... But so far, i'm enjoying it... Although, I always have a feeling of "been there, done that" whenever i was around the Acropolis in Greece or other ancient ruins... Even living in New York is uneventful... i have that same feeling...

Birth Year: 1975

I finally found my purpose in my late 20s around the time when my Saturn returned.

I am currently a graduate student going towards the ultimate goal of becoming a professor. My area is in the social sciences and I am always interested in socialization of children within the family because that is the most basic and smallest economic and societal unit.

I have had serious incidents in life which have colored and shaped my thinking. I am learning and trying to be more compassionate. I am hoping that my education and conveying of information (that is what professors really do - student are already smart to begin with and the university is a medium of information exchange) to others will help open up their minds.

I am striving to be less judgmental (perfection is being non-judgmental and I feel I am far from it... but trying), more compassionate, and loving.

Peace, light, and love... Namaste.

haeleigh
Check out the Indigo Teachers thread.
I was a prof now retired. I never stopped learning from my students.
The best learning is through exchange and exploring together.
be in harmony
walk in beauty
psychic child

I was born in 1978...

I honestly don't know if I've found my purpose yet... At times I've doubted if I even have a purpose. This is in frustration of course. Everyone has a purpose.

In my late 20s (also around the time my Saturn Returned) I went through a crippling depression. I still am figuring out why and what the intended lesson was.

born in 1976 and I truly believe I haven't found my purpose, and i say that because I am still learning and figuring things about myself all the time.. I was adopted as a baby and I Know absolutly nothing about my biological background and sometimes I think that I need to know where
I came from to figure out where I am going.. hope that doesn't sound crazy.

NEWPS,
No it dosen't sound crazy.
Many of us feel the same about learning
about ourselves. Many have spoken here about
feeling displaced. Wrong parents, wrong planet,
wrong time. Why here? Why in this ? ? ? "body"? What
is it I am here to learn? Why can I do and feel things that
no one else can do? Do I have to feel everyones pain and anger?
Then we found ourselves here
in _IS_with others kind-of-like-me, like-us. We all are walking our path
to find the questions to ask, so we can find the answers that seem true.
I was once told
that we are guides, guardians, teachers in training. We are here to learn
what it is like to be human-like; to feel emotions, to feel the pain of a "broken heart"
to feel the want of "to-be-loved". To learn again how it feels "not" to be part of all,
to feel the lonlyness. To feel there is a part of us missing and we are searching
for it. To feel the unreasonable fear of the unknown.
I was told that
when we do learn
to understand ourselves;
we will be good guardians,
good guides to the unborn.
Be in harmony,
walk in beauty
psychic child

[QUOTE=Psychic Child;626464]NEWPS,
No it dosen't sound crazy.
Many of us feel the same about learning
about ourselves. Many have spoken here about
feeling displaced. Wrong parents, wrong planet,
wrong time. Why here? Why in this ? ? ? "body"? What
is it I am here to learn? Why can I do and feel things that
no one else can do? Do I have to feel everyones pain and anger?
Then we found ourselves here
in _IS_with others kind-of-like-me, like-us. We all are walking our path
to find the questions to ask, so we can find the answers that seem true.
I was once told
that we are guides, guardians, teachers in training. We are here to learn
what it is like to be human-like; to feel emotions, to feel the pain of a "broken heart"
to feel the want of "to-be-loved". To learn again how it feels "not" to be part of all,
to feel the lonlyness. To feel there is a part of us missing and we are searching
for it. To feel the unreasonable fear of the unknown.
I was told that
when we do learn
to understand ourselves;
we will be good guardians,
good guides to the unborn.
Be in harmony,
walk in beauty
psychic child[/QUOTE]

This post resonates with me... An entire lifetime of that "You're not cool enough to be a part of our club." vibe from others weighs so heavy on a person's soul.

I am an outcast in my own family. I have a group of friends that are eccentric and different. But they still see me as the odd one. I've lived my life on the outside of the circle looking in.

On the other side of the coin though... occasionally I meet people who I really connect with. The connection is intense and almost instant, and I feel like I've known them forever.

Born in 82. I have the neptune/uranus in the same sign. I have alway been ultra sensitive and always wanted to help animals or people in some way. I'm still working out exactly what I want to do though. I've spent many years in addiction and f*cked my life up royally and I need to get back from that which I'm happy to say I'm nearly there. I alo suffer social phobia which hinders study :(

[QUOTE=Lumiscente;358506]Born in 1982, an indigo, starseed. I found my purpose and knew my orders as a child. When I got into my later childhood years and early teen years, I lost track of myself, as many that age do. But by fifteen I'd woken up again and re-remembered what it was I was supposed to be doing on planet earth. I've since then been awake and active as an anchor of light.

I'm a university student now and I work part time in a shoe store to make ends meet. It won't be long before I'm working in my own Reiki practice![/QUOTE]

Interesting...I'm also from 1982. I thought I had started Crystal transitioning around age 20, but through therapy and other internal work I realized I started way earlier, around 14-15 (thats why I quoted you). Around that age I also "awoke" to my true purpose in life. Since then, I've been pretty much a straight line towards that goal. I'm in graduate school now, working towards my PhD.

But about the transitioning...until age 12 more or less, I was a "true" indigo/system-buster/rebel. I has a very hard time with family and school because of this. Ever since my transiioning at age 14-15, it's still been hard, but as a crystal is easier to forgive and let go, and move on. My main issues with being Crystal right now are my hypersensitivity: I discovered I'm an intense empath, and I suck at making shield for myself. I have to shut down in my home every day for a couple of hours to "recharge", otherwise I crash.

I honestly have no problem with authority: I find ways to work WITH them, not against them. I love math and science (I'm actually more of a left-brain than right-brained person). Another thing about the transitioning is that I have almost constant revelations, they come faster recently. It's like layers and layers of illusions are being peeled away. It's a nice feeling of liberation :)

I'm not married or have kids but would like to someday, provided I meet the right guy/girl ;)

Peace!~

[QUOTE=PhoenixDown;628711] ... My main issues with being Crystal right now are my hypersensitivity: I discovered I'm an intense empath, and I suck at making shield for myself. I have to shut down in my home every day for a couple of hours to "recharge", otherwise I crash. ... [/QUOTE]

First - Oh, wow. So me! I posted in this thread earlier, born 1984, but now I also discovered I let my indigo personality far behind and transformed into crystal, exploring now the same hypersensitivity stuff you described. It was so troubling I had to quit college, because they were so wrong about the scientific thing they believed in and taught (biochemistry) and I couldn't stand an extra struggle. So I started to become a naturopath and at the moment I am focusing on spiritual healing, herbal medicine and my favorite aromatherapy. I'll graduate in aromatherapy this summer and right now I am writing my final paper about dealing with hypersensitivity and so on and treating it with aromatherapy. Treating in this case means: Guarding you with a shield on demand (there are scents for it, like Achillea millefolium which is Yarrow), calm too much sensitivity which result stress and hyperactivity to compensate overwhelms with the scents like Anthemis nobilis (Roman chamomile) and of course lifestyle changes one should do. Your described "recharge" doesn't really work at home. The bed is a good place just to be with your own energy and to work with your inner power (which is why we just love to stay in bed all the time), but nature is the only source of good power and it charges you with energy and ideas, creativity etc from all the spirits around. Remember to breath fully in your abdomen where the air is mostly clean (Yay, tell me, I live in Berlin, capital of Germany... there is a lot of shit in the air). I have no ideas which brand of essential oils is good in the US. They should be organic and stuff, but Yarrow is often used for a quality check. If the oil is not deeply blue (that's the chamazulene in it) than it's synthetic. Even shiny blue is a fake oil. But essential oils really work and they work on every level, physical, mental, spiritual.

I hope I could help you a bit. With the right partner I can't though, that's such a struggling topic. Also it seems there are a lot of gender issues we carry around, because we have such a strange connection to our bodies - suddenly there are (only) two genders, but we used to be without one or in between them... Well something we never thought I mean. That's how I feel it though.

And thanks Psychic Child for your words in post #147. They are so precise and I hope I'll get a printer within the next days. Your words will be the first to print and will cover a wall of mine! Love them.

Return to “Indigo Adults”