Thumbs up for reviving this thread

[QUOTE=LucidDreams;893968] Have I found my purpose in life?... Do we really need one? I think that just to live, period, and experience life is purpose enough.[/QUOTE]

Oh, you must be so lucky

I am born may 80 still trying to make the money i need for a decent living without destroying my nerves. It seems that not even doing an activity i like, like writing, as an employee involved in a system, don't fit me. I keep learning things (that i like) in order to get a more appropriate job but the circle never ends. Seems like freelancing is the only choice, even if i am a mess when it comes about finances and organizing activities.

I think that i found my twinflame though. I hope. At least it feels like :).

I am here to love, to heal and reassure and this is exactly what i am planning to do. Soon i hope to find some courses to help me with healing (and have the money for it). I still have to read more about this. Everything i did until now regarding this i did only by following my instinct and call and it seems that i did it well :D.

My personal life is a mess but my instinct, the innerme, tells me that everything is going to be ok. it's a quite confusing feeling. I get anxious when i put it through a rational filter.

[QUOTE=amoajunie;342302]Hi, I was born in 1979 and would like to hear from some other indigos born around that time- where are you in life?; what are you doing?; did you find your purpose yet?; some sort of basic background about how things are evolving for you.

I write this in hopes of funding support, for i feel i may have an answer withing reach, but it just keeps slipping away. I want to make the right choices for me and my young son who will no doubt benefit from me manifesting light as i know i should.

Many Thanks,

Rae[/QUOTE]

I was born in 77, and my younger brother in 79. What I do for work ... I run a program for mentally and physically handicapped adults (diagnosis profound mental retardation, but also medically fragile . Yes I did wake up ( activate) at the late age of 32... However , I am a "blue" - and our incubation period is longer. ... We are retarded * basically .... Slower to develop. Maybe look at the blue ray comparison, easy to mistake yourself for an indigo because there's more awareness of them. I found my purpose and all of that. My questions all it answered and it got better. Just a thought....

I was born in 1978, still searching to find my path. I've gotten alot more aware of the energies in my body in the past few months and I started meditation a few years back, I have a friend who is in the process of teaching me. I read alot of spiritual self help kind of books but as I've said, I'm still looking. As Carl Sagan is quoted to have said: "I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way"

Hello!

I was born in 1985.
Still struggling with economical issues. I'm about 10 years late on my generation I must say, about studies and all. 'Cause I am unable to fit in schools, universities and all.
I'm very ill since 12 years, it doesn't help... but actually, illness is probably making sure that I will follow the path I am destined to.
I am apparently destined to music creation, which is quite complicated to deal with, especially in switzerland.

I still feel alone, I haven't achieved much... except more than 200 songs, that I don't sing quite often (it's not that I don't want to, I just don't have the opportunities for this).
My parents are actually supporting me financially, and I really wish I could change this.
But getting money in a normal way (stupid job, or anything like this) is quite impossible for me, I am way too sensitive for this, as I don't stand a lot of people's energy.

(Hum... I hope my sentences are understandable, my mother tongue if french, so sorry if I write topsy-turvy things sometimes...)

I should say that I had another great achievement in my life...
An achievement that made me quite sad actually, and made me feel like I did not miss anything in this world, and that I could die tomorrow...
I loved.
With a big L.
I've known this kind of love at 25, not before (even if I had plenties of love story), and it was a revolution into my life.
But... all good things end eventually. It was very short anyway, and if I know that my life must have a purpose, still... I'm struggling with quite everything...

So my motivation is decreasing.

I could change a bit of the world (mine first,... i hope) quite rapidly... but I don't have the tools for it, 'cause I need opportunities, support, hope, health...
I could even do this without love (romantic love), but I don't have any of these other things... so... nothing is changing yet.

I'm very very very very tired.

I just think sometimes that coming to earth was a huge sacrifice. I shouldn't have.

:(

But well... don't get depressed as I am people... some of us need to keep being positive!

I'll write some other sad songs... it'll help a little.

1985 generation.... although just recently started with awakening survived some pretty shitty things last year....finished college, on Phd currently, quit meaningless job, enrolled in environmental science, fighting pollution :D. Stopped doing drugs. Trying to learn how to read messages from my dreams...becoming more self confident with every passing day....Waiting for my soulmate to awake and to remember me (this is most frustrating, he suffers and I can't do anything about this, I can just wait). Sometimes I still get myself in this depression mood, feeling homesick sometimes.....Sometime I wonder about where will I end up, am I on the right course, but something in my mind tells me I finally found my way...eventhough there are lot of struggles on my path somehow I feel connected with whole universe and I manage to not lose trust even in hardest moments...I laugh a lot...That's new....and I also cry sometimes without any reason....I just started with awakening, so much job for me to do still, but all in all I am quite satisfied with my life so far :DD Indigo fellows keep strength, believe...don't give up....we can make it :DDD

83 and i see auras on everythng and everywhere. i feel like im going to give life to the end of the world or smthng lol. i just knw ill do smthng big but dnt knw what. im practically a bum lol i need more income bad :(

HI im Johnny, was born in 82 and had quite an overnight awakening 6 weeks ago. I literally instantly changed, its been a whirlwind since. I've released most, if not all my negative emotions and traits, and now trying to live the best way i possibly can. i've been getting waves of powerful energy through my body with overwhelming love. So.... i can now see auras and energy, i think ive always had empathic ability but didnt know what it was. Im trying to focus my energy beam and perform tk/pk. ive felt spirits, can make my face change in the mirror. seen static snow and im now getting some wierd blue pixelating thing when i close my eyes? my viualization has improved and i can seem to take in vast amounts of info all at once, ie listening to 3 conversations at once, or read while listening to the tv at the same time. I've been told im transitioning very fast and should slow down, but my desire for self improvement is driving me. I feel for some reason my path will eventually be to help teach others in a big way, but obviously first i must improve myself. I'm also a part time musician/ song writer. I wrote a song called 'one kind word' about 7 years ago. i always thought it was about child abuse, but now i think its about being indigo. When i write it kind of just comes out. Hope it may resonate with some of you. love to all.

https://www.myspace.com/johnmbooth

[QUOTE=Zen;358082]I'm a good ol' 78! I think I'm coming to the end of my astrological Saturn's Return phase and the last few years have been very difficult and full of changes for me.[/QUOTE]
Sept 1978 here! Though I was 3 weeks late. Modern doctors would have induced labor much earlier now because there is a high risk of fetal demise. Maybe I came late for a reason, who knows.

I was born 1980. Life has been a mixture of annoying insights and confusion alike. Loved uni but hated the system and the limitations. Never fit anywhere. I love people and I feel I have wisdom to share but I feel don't have anyway to communicate it properly. The last couple of years have been very turbulent for me, but my awakening or whatever feels like it's going too slow for me - I am so frustrated and is living in too small of a box that I can't move in. Financially I don't have it great, although I have a job, but I hate it with a passion, and it's getting very dark where I am. At the same time I feel like I am learning things about love and light and life every second of every day. I just don't know. The pain gets really bad sometimes. I've had this increasing overwhelming tug to help others and to guide and teach, but right now I have no direction to go. I don't know what will happen, but I feel almost panic that nothing will happen, but I try to fight that because I know it's destructive. Anyway, I love you all.

I was born in 1958 -- yeah, you read that right.

Growing up was hard, but some how I did alright. I discovered the Indigo phenomena after I finally shed all of my imposed, ready-whip beliefs. I had no need to fill the void, and yet, Indigo made perfect sense and pulled me in.
I have learned to maintain a healthy skepticism, while being open to "what if ?".

I came in on the ground floor and at a very early age, my purpose was revealed to me in a repeating dream.

However, it was symbolic and only after I cross a milestone do I recognize it as such.

So far I have a pretty good idea that I belong here to some how help and support the new Indigos...

...But, here's the thing: The last part of my dream seems pretty impossible and so for it to come true something really big will have to happen not just to me, but for all of us.

I guess, we'll see.

early 80's. i was fired for smoking weed a little while ago. im on the path to understanding my mission. a big part of it is living by example. i spend my free time reading, learning, communicating, exercising and i even teach.

Hello! 1980, year of the monkey:)

I've done some work in the counseling feild, one if my strongest gifts/curses is that Iam an empath. I get bored easily, I'm very artistic, and crave adventure. My life has been a very intense rollarcoaster ride and I'm slowly begining to move up and out of a low period. I'm taking time to be selfish so I can give from a full cup again. Im not 100% sure what I'm meant to do actually, though it will involve spiritualality, creativity and compasssion, empathy and healing for myself and others, or it just won't do;) I miss working in the feild it was hard to pull away from something I was so sure was the only course for me. When I was a child I always felt I had a unique destiny, but I imagine most children do. I've lost faith in that at times and even recently, which is why I sought out the IS. I want to develope my spiritual gifts, to not fear them anymore, and to connect with a community with like minded people to make a difference whether big or small.

[QUOTE=Nea Emris;1037835]I was born 1980. Life has been a mixture of annoying insights and confusion alike. Loved uni but hated the system and the limitations. Never fit anywhere. I love people and I feel I have wisdom to share but I feel don't have anyway to communicate it properly. The last couple of years have been very turbulent for me, but my awakening or whatever feels like it's going too slow for me - I am so frustrated and is living in too small of a box that I can't move in. Financially I don't have it great, although I have a job, but I hate it with a passion, and it's getting very dark where I am. At the same time I feel like I am learning things about love and light and life every second of every day. I just don't know. The pain gets really bad sometimes. I've had this increasing overwhelming tug to help others and to guide and teach, but right now I have no direction to go. I don't know what will happen, but I feel almost panic that nothing will happen, but I try to fight that because I know it's destructive. Anyway, I love you all.[/QUOTE]

Everything u said really resonated with me, especially the last part. Hang in there and keep searching. As for me I'm restless, but fighting exhuastian, throwing logs into my fire of faith to build it back up again, to warm my soul and illuminate my path.

[QUOTE=Ohshin;1038145]Everything u said really resonated with me, especially the last part. Hang in there and keep searching. As for me I'm restless, but fighting exhuastian, throwing logs into my fire of faith to build it back up again, to warm my soul and illuminate my path.[/QUOTE]

I resonate with you both, this is all very encouraging...there seems to be more and more or us realising what we came here to do. This makes me very excited and happy......logs on the fire...great analogy :) much love

[QUOTE=Longjourney;1037849]I was born in 1958 -- yeah, you read that right.

Growing up was hard, but some how I did alright. I discovered the Indigo phenomena after I finally shed all of my imposed, ready-whip beliefs. I had no need to fill the void, and yet, Indigo made perfect sense and pulled me in.
I have learned to maintain a healthy skepticism, while being open to "what if ?".

I came in on the ground floor and at a very early age, my purpose was revealed to me in a repeating dream.

However, it was symbolic and only after I cross a milestone do I recognize it as such.

So far I have a pretty good idea that I belong here to some how help and support the new Indigos...

...But, here's the thing: The last part of my dream seems pretty impossible and so for it to come true something really big will have to happen not just to me, but for all of us.

I guess, we'll see.[/QUOTE]

This has me intrigued, I'm also here to help new starseeds develope themselves, especially the new waves of children already here, and now coming through. What is your dream? And why does it seem impossible? PM me if you don't want it on this thread. Would appreciated it and may be able to help :)

I don’t know what to think about me. My mother had a miscarriage right before me. The doctors told my mother to abort me otherwise my mother for sure die losing me and her own life. My mother refused and for some reason and here I am. My mother had a very bad pregnancy, my childhood, adolescence and young adult life was not easy. I have suffered greatly, and for a moment I questioned why she just didn’t listen to the doctors, because my life felt so terrible. My life seemed to have no meaning, I did not understand humanity it was painful to watch, and it was painful to live. My mother had scarified so much to have me. I would never end my own life. My inter me cried endlessly for years, my heart was broken. I wanted badly to heal and help the world. Most of the time I tried to show kindness and people mistaken that with being stupid, I tried to stay pure at mind and hart, and show the light that was in me as a healer. I sometimes felt I was ahead of my time and that people were not ready for people like me. I was living so much for my age. I was able to see things most people didn’t. As a child I could see and think outside the box. It’s strange but I attracted bad people? I felt and seen them and I could see right through them, I could see their thoughts and cruel intentions and was able to protect myself at a very young age. Now a woman I can say that all that has passed and in my intent to survive I have hidden most of my abilities, I can even say I am invisible, I only allow some to see who I am. I use what I have to help the people that really need it, it is not for all. For the people like me, I tell you, stop trying to save the world. The world doesn’t need saving. It is hard to understand, but the people in it need to grow at their own pace, there's some special individuals that might need you and you will know who they are and you will help them. My life has changed, it’s a lot better. I have learned to accept what we are here to do. I am at my last phase and have become strong. I have learned to control myself and to use what I know wisely. If you are like me you will understand my words to the T. I am a worrier healer of light and will come back when the time comes with many others like me. I have seen us flying through the skies ready. It is our mission to live and learn to become strong body and mind, to learn to use the light. So to answer your question: Our mission is to live and to learn, our final test is to reach fulfillment, our purpose is to serve with tactic and use what you have wisely and with responsibility…(MY Opinion)

[QUOTE=Ohshin;1038145]Everything u said really resonated with me, especially the last part. Hang in there and keep searching. As for me I'm restless, but fighting exhuastian, throwing logs into my fire of faith to build it back up again, to warm my soul and illuminate my path.[/QUOTE]

Wow, thanks for telling me. I am trying so hard, and sometimes it just feels so lonely. I will keep hanging in there, if you will. :)

[QUOTE=Boothrider;1034775]HI im Johnny, was born in 82 and had quite an overnight awakening 6 weeks ago. I literally instantly changed, its been a whirlwind since. I've released most, if not all my negative emotions and traits, and now trying to live the best way i possibly can. i've been getting waves of powerful energy through my body with overwhelming love. So.... i can now see auras and energy, i think ive always had empathic ability but didnt know what it was. Im trying to focus my energy beam and perform tk/pk. ive felt spirits, can make my face change in the mirror. seen static snow and im now getting some wierd blue pixelating thing when i close my eyes? my viualization has improved and i can seem to take in vast amounts of info all at once, ie listening to 3 conversations at once, or read while listening to the tv at the same time. I've been told im transitioning very fast and should slow down, but my desire for self improvement is driving me. I feel for some reason my path will eventually be to help teach others in a big way, but obviously first i must improve myself. I'm also a part time musician/ song writer. I wrote a song called 'one kind word' about 7 years ago. i always thought it was about child abuse, but now i think its about being indigo. When i write it kind of just comes out. Hope it may resonate with some of you. love to all.

https://www.myspace.com/johnmbooth[/QUOTE]

Hey Johnny,

Much love to you... i listened to the song and although its sad it did resonate with me, and it kinda took me back to the way i felt growing up... really good song.

[QUOTE=lightsoldier;1038220]Hey Johnny,

Much love to you... i listened to the song and although its sad it did resonate with me, and it kinda took me back to the way i felt growing up... really good song.[/QUOTE]Thanks for listening, it really means a lot. It made me do the same thing once i'd woke up to being indigo, I heard it in a completely different way and had massive energy releases. I was thinking I was going to try and give it to children in need this year, with all that's going on it may help raise awareness to such things.

[QUOTE=Nea Emris;1038213]Wow, thanks for telling me. I am trying so hard, and sometimes it just feels so lonely. I will keep hanging in there, if you will. :)[/QUOTE]

It does feel lonely. Even when I'am with the best of my friends, there is always an anxious longing inside me to connect on a deeper level. I dont have one friend right now that I can share my inner world with, and all the phenomena that Ive experienced. I want to grow with people. I'm tired of doing all on my own. No man need be an Island.

As for hanging in there... Deal!

[QUOTE=Boothrider;1038172]I resonate with you both, this is all very encouraging...there seems to be more and more or us realising what we came here to do. This makes me very excited and happy......logs on the fire...great analogy :) much love[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your words, it's nice to know I'm not alone:) xx

[QUOTE=Boothrider;1038230]Thanks for listening, it really means a lot. It made me do the same thing once i'd woke up to being indigo, I heard it in a completely different way and had massive energy releases. I was thinking I was going to try and give it to children in need this year, with all that's going on it may help raise awareness to such things.[/QUOTE]

Ur welcome. I think thats a great idea... giving it to the children, and raising awareness is always a good thing.

Hi, I'm from 79 :)

Nobody expected me to be born, I have a 10 year difference from my sister and my mom never used any kind of birth control in between. I always knew I was different. Family and people also made sure to point out how much (sometimes badly) "Why are you like this?!" I had night terrors since very early in life. My father was very violent about it... it was the way he was brought up, he didn't know better. In fact, I always resisted his authority since I was born. The words "no" and "why" "that makes no sense" were my trademark :P.

I was always very sensitive to my environment, people, nature, and that is the main reason I struggle with depression since i can remember myself. I am very artistic and creative. Can't stand to have one type of job or label, love to study new things. I jumped around a LOT to the sorrow of my parents. From History, to Fashion design, to Makeup artist, and to Communication Sciences. I was a designer, hated to be in a factory and questioned every stupid attitude my boss made. Always loved the makeup artist job because its freelance and I can move around a lot and make my own decisions.
After Communications degree I also liked being a PUB executive. But the pressure and negativity of random people would leave me near exhaustion. I was good in crisis though...could calm the heck out of deadline crazed people.

Now I work as a Makeup artist, with a very unstable income. I love what I do but sometimes I miss using my brain a little more. I'm portuguese, so here the economic crisis also doesn't help in finding stability or the dreaded 9 to 5 ( I also run from it I admit...)

I've been studying religions and spirituality on and off since the early teens. I also was "chosen" by Tarot. I say chosen because I feel I didn't. It chose me, I rarely do it openly. I feel too much sometimes, it's like the world is screaming in my head. I learned to live day after day with it, but there was a time I just couldn't - Cut myself frequently to numb it - didn't feel like anything was worth doing and the pain was crippling to the point I vomited almost anything I ate. Now it feels like it was a different person, but the pain is still here.

I never had any luck with romatic love. The minute I felt "I think I'm in love..." things would end *click* and the other would just drift away like if I was an equally polarized magnet. Keep in mind this happens almost instantly. I don't say anything to them, I don't act crazy, I don't call them every 5 minutes or name our future children... haha. My secret wish in life is to have a life partner and a family like I never had. But I think the Universe doesn't want that to happen...

Here I am now, after many times trying to silent my spiritual self, coming back again... I've lost the count. I confess I feel tired...

Xanai, I can relate to feeling like an equally polarized magnet in regards to relationships. It's like there an invisible fence around me. Sometimes I take steps back by myself, because even though I would be tempted to get closer to a person, I see them, what they want and what they need and I know I can't give that to them. So I take a step back to protect them. It's not even that dramatic, I just see it for what it is. I don't usually even let me think I could fall in love. However I do love people, I just can't be with them. It should feel really strange, but it doesn't. I guess that is strange, no?

Return to “Indigo Adults”